• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Booklet On Chandi Charitar (Shahbaz Khalsa), Reply To Issues By Dalbeer Singh Ji

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Re: Booklet on Chandi Charitar(Shahbaz Khalsa), Reply to issues by Dalbeer Singh Ji

What about hypothetical evidence?

Feb 7, 2008
Re: Booklet on Chandi Charitar(Shahbaz Khalsa), Reply to issues by Dalbeer Singh Ji

sorry you need to restrain yourself. no more nonsense.
progress.gif
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=105268

Dec 1, 2006

Let akal takhat say this first. I am not inclined to answer a hypothetical question.

Well, that raises some questions and your answer is different from Lamba's. Lamba told me that he would agree if Akaal Takht says it isn't written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Feb 7, 2008

A question asking your opinion about evidence is nonsense?

I requested you a number of times respectfully that in order to maintainn sanctity of thread
let us start a separate topic. But you come back insistently to me again and again on this.One stops and the otehr comes.

We are participating with a view to broaden our knowledge on sikh issues and with an intention to learn from each other.We are not here to combat each other. I hope you understand this. Soory for the inadvertent use of harsh word.

Feb 7, 2008

Well, that raises some questions and your answer is different from Lamba's. Lamba told me that he would agree if Akaal Takht says it isn't written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Khalsa fauj ji

Akal takhat acknowledges Dasam granth as respected scripture of sikhs and written by Guru gobind singh sahib. Akal takhat has to decide keepin in view of sikh traditions of past 300 yaears before they decide anything on that.

So far akal takhat directive is that those who slander Dasam Granth are mischief mongers. There is a matta on that.

Present jathedar of akal takhat came for reading lavan of my son in Chandigarh in 2005. That time he was head Granthi of Harmandir sahib. I talk to him frequently. There seems to be no move for such an imaginary question.

Let us take this when akal takhat decides it.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Inder ji,

If you cannot/will not answer my question about evidence, then a reasonable person would have to conclude that evidence is unimportant to you. What other conclusion is possible?:confused:

Feb 7, 2008

Akal Takhat Sahib Matta 2006

"Those speaking against Dasam Granth are mischievous miscreants" - Akal Takhat Sahib
matta-akal-takhat-sahib-2006.jpg

Dec 1, 2006

Akal takhat acknowledges Dasam granth as respected scripture of Sikhs and written by Guru gobind singh sahib. Akal takhat has to decide keepin in view of Sikh traditions of past 300 yaears before they decide anything on that.

So far akal takhat directive is that those who slander Dasam Granth are mischief mongers. There is a matta on that.

Present jathedar of akal takhat came for reading lavan of my son in Chandigarh in 2005. That time he was head Granthi of Harmandir sahib. I talk to him frequently. There seems to be no move for such an imaginary question.

Let us take this when akal takhat decides it.

I talked to Vedanti and he promised me to solve all issues (Raagmaalaa, DG, etc.) by early 2008 but he got fired. Present Jathedar seems like a nice guy so far but he should solve issues of Panth and not listen to you.

Dec 1, 2006

Akal Takhat Sahib Matta 2006

"Those speaking against Dasam Granth are mischievous miscreants" - Akal Takhat Sahib
matta-akal-takhat-sahib-2006.jpg

That says to give proper answer to those who question Dasam Granth. Statement doesn't say give answer. It says give proper answer. Proper answer would be to accept truth and accept that DG isn't work of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Have you talked to Vedanti recently? I have been trying to call him. His phone has been given to Baldev Singh of Dharam Parchar Committe. Does that house number reach Vedanti? By the way, that isn't a mtaa; that is just a statement. It only has signs of Joginder Singh. One person can't determine outcome of issues. A board of scholars must be called to solve issue.

Feb 7, 2008

That says to give proper answer to those who question Dasam Granth. Statement doesn't say give answer. It says give proper answer. Proper answer would be to accept truth and accept that DG isn't work of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Have you talked to Vedanti recently? I have been trying to call him. His phone has been given to Baldev Singh of Dharam Parchar Committe. Does that house number reach Vedanti? By the way, that isn't a mtaa; that is just a statement. It only has signs of Joginder Singh. One person can't determine outcome of issues. A board of scholars must be called to solve issue.

Khals fauj ji

I am from Amrtisar. i retain my house there. I do not know Vedanti but i was talking about Giani Gurbachan singh ji. When ever we go there we meet him.

Anti dasam granth people are confined to internet. Nobody knows about them in Punjab.
Spokesman has a circulation of 200 papers in amritsar area. So you are hoping for a miracle . So let us use civilized language for the scripture that cmmands faith of millions of sikhs
worldwide.

By the way i forgot to mention one thing. have you read book by ex Ib director of india . I have a copy of that book here. Its name is open secrets. It mentions the
names of major anti dasam granth players in that being allies of Govt in a period when sikhs were fighting a war of life and death In Punjab. I will post relevant page here. You may be interested to know that.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Khalsa fauj ji

This is the actual statement,

So far we have the following outcomes:

1. Akal Takhat Sahib has used the term "speaking against" not "slander." Slander is your choice of words.
  2. It is a fact that Akal Takhat has said those who speak against Akal Takhat are mischievous miscreants.
  3. It is not a fact that those who speak against Dasam Granth are mischeivous miscreants. Only that Akal Takhat has so described them.
  4. So far no one has produced any evidence of slander upon request of several forum members.
  5. So far no one has produced any evidence of "speaking against" Dasam Granth. There has been only criticisms of arguments in support of the authenticity of some or all of the texts of Dasam Granth. It falls upon the Akal Takht to show how criticisms of arguments are mischievous or miscreant.
To say that the head granthi of Harimandir Sahib had a conversation with you at your son's wedding in 2005 and assured you of no move to answer an "imaginary question" is name-dropping and an appeal to prestige and authority. It is not a logical answer.

Dec 1, 2006

Khals fauj ji

I am from Amrtisar. i retain my house there. I do not know Vedanti but i was talking about Giani Gurbachan singh ji. When ever we go there we meet him.

Anti dasam granth people are confined to internet. Nobody knows about them in Punjab.
Spokesman has a circulation of 200 papers in amritsar area. So you are hoping for a miracle . So let us use civilized language for the scripture that cmmands faith of millions of sikhs worldwide.

Well, I don't have the resources and sources to travel to India. However, where did spokesman come from in this talk? That is just weird. Looks like you read spokesman daily though because I think I know why you brought in spokesman.

Feb 7, 2008

By the way, that isn't a mtaa; that is just a statement. It only has signs of Joginder Sin
It says matta no 2. I Hope you know punjabi.

Here is another bone on same issue
Sri Akal Takhat Sahib hukamnama regarding Darshan Singh Ragi

Hukamnama of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib regarding Darshan Singh Ragi

hukamanama-akal-takhat-darshan-singh-2007.gif

Feb 7, 2008

Well, I don't have the resources and sources to travel to India. However, where did spokesman come from in this talk? That is just weird. Looks like you read spokesman daily though because I think I know why you brought in spokesman.

Because it is one of supporters of the said group. Please ared my post carefully with respect to context.

Dec 1, 2006

Inder Singh, above linked statement has nothing to do with DG. In fact, Jathedars are trying to clarify their own stance more than anything by saying that there was no Dasam Granth parkash during Fateh Divas. This is however a lie because there was even video online where they showed parkash of DG and Guru Granth Sahib Ji during Fateh Divas smagam. You can check out videos at www.singhsabhacanada.com

Why do jathedars first do wrong things and then try to cover up their sins by issuing statements under name of hukamanama? Why are you bringing in Prof. Darshan Singh? Why are you copy pasting material to divert attention? Please don't do this. It isn't wise. That is why I prefer to discuss DG properly only during live talk in person.

Feb 7, 2008

1. .
To say that the head granthi of Harimandir Sahib had a conversation with you at your son's wedding in 2005 and assured you of no move to answer an "imaginary question" is name-dropping and an appeal to prestige and authority. It is not a logical answer.[/qu
Read my post carefully before you attribute something i have not said.This seems to be your usual habit. I said that I know Giani Gurbachan singh who was head granthi that time and he had come to attend my son's wedding . I did not say that i opened this topic with him on the wedding.

I think you need to know sikh cutoms before talking .

Feb 7, 2008

Inder Singh, above linked statement has nothing to do with DG. In fact, Jathedars are trying to clarify their own stance more than anything by saying that there was no Dasam Granth parkash during Fateh Divas. This is however a lie because there was even video online where they showed parkash of DG and Guru Granth Sahib Ji during Fateh Divas smagam. You can check out videos at www.singhsabhacanada.com

Why do jathedars first do wrong things and then try to cover up their sins by issuing statements under name of hukamanama? Why are you bringing in Prof. Darshan Singh? Why are you copy pasting material to divert attention? Please don't do this. It isn't wise. That is why I prefer to discuss DG properly only during live talk in person.

This is correct and you have been shown the photograph on wahegurunet. You seem to lie here.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: