• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurbani Contemplation - Selok Bhagat Kabir Ji

Jun 2, 2007
India
ਕਬੀਰ ਮੁਹਿ ਮਰਨੇ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ਹੈ ਮਰਉ ਹਰਿ ਕੈ ਦੁਆਰ
कबीर मुहि मरने का चाउ है मरउ त हरि कै दुआर ॥
Kabīr muhi marne kā cẖā▫o hai mara▫o ṯa har kai ḏu▫ār.
Kabeer, I long to die; let me die at the Lord's Door.

ਮਤ ਹਰਿ ਪੂਛੈ ਕਉਨੁ ਹੈ ਪਰਾ ਹਮਾਰੈ ਬਾਰ ॥੬੧॥
मत हरि पूछै कउनु है परा हमारै बार ॥६१॥
Maṯ har pūcẖẖai ka▫un hai parā hamārai bār. ||61||
I hope that the Lord does not ask, "Who is this, lying at my door?" ||61||

Source:Sri Granth: Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Respected Jios
I m not able to get the meaning of har-kai-duaar, in line with SGGS. I shall be thankful if the same can be explained.

Bhul chuk lai maafi ji

Last edited by a moderator:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
ਕਬੀਰ ਮੁਹਿ ਮਰਨੇ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ਹੈ ਮਰਉ ਹਰਿ ਕੈ ਦੁਆਰ

Source:Sri Granth: Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Respected Jios
I m not able to get the meaning of har-kai-duaar, in line with SGGS. I shall be thankful if the same can be explained.

Bhul chuk lai maafi ji

Gurvinder_janu ji

My humble opinion

In this line

Although the translator is giving har kai duaar as at the door (better in English is doorway) of Hari or God , Kabir is saying that he longs to die at the threshold of consciousness of God or union with divinity.

In line with other parts of Gurbani -- O Mind ! Thou art of the Quintesscent Jyot; recognise thee thine Divinity

Then in the next verse, Kabir recognizes that this union is not automatic. Kabir is acknowledging that this is a two-way street: Maṯ har pūcẖẖai ka▫un hai parā hamārai bār, Please God, Hari, Divnity -- recognize me when I die at your door, at the threshold of consiousness of You.

When you are at the door or at the threshold you are not all the way in yet. You are conscious, you have wisdom, and you are seeking union, yet it is Hari who lets you through the door, by the glance of His Grace.

Jun 2, 2007
India
Respected Dear aad0002 Ji

I m grateful to yourgoodself for the reply. Many many thanx.:).

Waheguru Bless U
Bhul chuk lai maafi ji

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Gurvinder ji,

Allow me to throw a curve ball at Antonia ji's BP.( Batting practice- a baseball jargon).:)

Gurbani is such a beautiful mosaic that we can see all kinds of images in it through our inner light. What I mean is that what Antonia ji saw in the Shabad is not incorrect. But this is the way I see it and someone else may see the same mosaic differently through her or his inner amber.

Kabir ji is saying that I have the yearning that my Me-ism, my ego, my arrogance dies at the gateway of the dwellings of Ik Ong Kaar. In other words I want to merge with the ONE.

Wow!. What beautiful poetry full of multi dimensional depth!

Come to think of it, all knowing Ik Ong Kaar does not need to ask anything to anyone.

So what does this mean then?

It shows that how Me-ism has made me insecure and when I merge with the ONE by dying from Me-ism, I just want my all loving Father to embrace me. No questions asked. I am hungry for his unconditional love.

All of us want to cultivate these longings, these yearnings. The word in Portuguese explains it the best, these SAUDADES.

Tejwant Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Tejwant ji

I don't see it as a curve ball at all -- my comments had to do with the issue of the "duaar." I tend to agree that death in this seloka can indeed refer to the death of ego. It does not have to be limited in meaning to personal death.

Sat Nam ji
:)

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Tejwant ji

I don't see it as a curve ball at all -- my comments had to do with the issue of the "duaar." I tend to agree that death in this seloka can indeed refer to the death of ego. It does not have to be limited in meaning to personal death.

Sat Nam ji

Antonia ji,

Guru fateh.

What I meant by the curve ball is that Gurbani makes us see it from different angles.And I forgot to tell you that you threw a great knuckle ball.:happy:

Tejwant Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Gurvinder ji

Curve ball and knuckle ball are terms from US, Canadian and Japanese obsession known as baseball. A player on one side throws baseballs across the part of a field calledll a "diamond" to a batter, on the opposing team. The batter is supposed to hit the ball with his bat in such a way that none of the members of the pitcher's team can catch it. If they can't catch it the batter can run around the field and eventually achieve what is called a home run. Considered a wonderful achievement.

The pitcher throws the ball at an angle and speed in various ways. A curve ball actually flies in a curved path making it hard for the pitcher to make contact with the ball. A knuckle ball is thrown so that it comes in toward the batter very fast and very hard, and it follows a path that tends to come toward the pitcher in a downward arch -- also very hard to hit.

When these terms are used in conversation outside of the game of baseball it means that the person is saying something that is or could be hard to contradict. It is a Singh thing. Kaurs as a rule don't think in these terms. Please do not be offended.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Gurvinder ji,

Sorry about the baseball jargon. I just wanted to thank you for sharing this beautiful Salok by Kabir ji. I am one of his biggest fans.

Poetry by Kabir ji makes me skip a heart beat or two when I read it, for the reasons unknown to me perhaps because of its multidimensional depth laced with such simplicity.

So thanks once again.

Tejwant Singh

Jun 2, 2007
India
ਕਬੀਰ ਨਾ ਹਮ ਕੀਆ ਕਰਹਿਗੇ ਨਾ ਕਰਿ ਸਕੈ ਸਰੀਰੁ
कबीर ना हम कीआ न करहिगे ना करि सकै सरीरु ॥
Kabīr nā ham kī▫ā na karhige nā kar sakai sarīr.
Kabeer, I have not done anything; I shall not do anything; my body cannot do anything.

ਕਿਆ ਜਾਨਉ ਕਿਛੁ ਹਰਿ ਕੀਆ ਭਇਓ ਕਬੀਰੁ ਕਬੀਰੁ ॥੬੨॥
किआ जानउ किछु हरि कीआ भइओ कबीरु कबीरु ॥६२॥
Ki▫ā jān▫o kicẖẖ har kī▫ā bẖa▫i▫o Kabīr Kabīr. ||62||
I do not know what the Lord has done, but the call has gone out: "Kabeer, Kabeer". ||62||

Respected aad0002 Ji and Tejwant Singh Ji
Sat Sri Akaal

I m thankful to both of u for conveying the beautiful descriptive meaning of selok of Kabir Ji. In this selok too Kabir ji has conveyed that everything is in the Hukam of Waheguru.

Bhul chuk lai maafi ji
Gurvinder Kaur

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Gurvinder ji

In this seloka it is interesting that Kabeer calls his own name Kabeer Kabeer, after he says in the first line, I have not done anything, I shall not do anything, my body cannot do anything.

"Kabeer" means "Great." We also remember that in an earlier seloka Kabeer says, Kabeer you are Great!

First Kabir says he has done and will do nothing and then says that his body cannot do anything. He is nothing yet he is Kabeer, he is nothing yet he is Great. How is this apparent contradiction resolved? What bridge is there between being nothing in his physical form (my body cannot do anything meaning that he/I am helpless) to something Great?

The Divine creates the bridge. Kabeer says the "call has gone out." Kabeer does not know what the Lord has done, but he knows that the Lord has called him Kabeer. Kabeer has found the Divine greatness within himself.

Deeds of the body are nothing in comparison to That union.

Note: for those who are detail oriented, Al Kabeer means Great or the Great One in Arabic.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Kabeer, I have not done anything; I shall not do anything; my body cannot do anything.

I do not know what the Lord has done, but the call has gone out: "Kabeer, Kabeer". ||62||

In this selok too Kabir ji has conveyed that everything is in the Hukam of Waheguru.

Bhul chuk lai maafi ji
Gurvinder Kaur

Gurvinder ji,

Guru Fateh.

You are right. In this salok Kabir ji shows us who the true Tillerman of our boat is. Ik Ong Kaar is the only one who steers us through the turbulent waters of our lives. In other words Kabir ji is also telling us that stop living in Me-ism and self patting your back because you claim to have acheived something on your own. Only The ONE is the true doer and the giver.

Thanks for sharing.

Tejwant Singh

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA

Gurvinder Kaur

Gurvinder Janu ji[/FONT]
I am sure that you have got the idea of Kabir Ji’s Sloka. I just want to add one thing here that Gurbani has threads but all are bound to one Guru Message, surprisingly, who spends some time on contemplating on it, understands that throughout Sree Guru Granth Sahib Ji same Guru Message is interpreted in different ways and different contexts.. As above Kabir ji is crediting his fame Akaalpurakh and points out His grace to be cause of it, in fact it is an accepted truth in Gurbani that all is established as per His Ordinance and grace. The difference between the Sansaree and enlightened one is that Sansaree thinks it is done by her or him but enlightened one says it is all His play. Repetition of “Kabeer in the Vaak, is to express “fame”. It is common in Hindi or Punjabi” Bas fer kia, Obama Obama ho gaee” means his name became famous. I am giving quote from Jap Ji Sahib to understand clearly why Kabir ji being enlightened says so. Jap Ji Sahib is interpreted throughout SGGS Ji. No wonder Prf. Puran Singh writes in “Jin ke chole rattere” Sikh dies without Japji” I agree with him hundred percent.[/FONT]
ਜੋਰੁ ਸੁਰਤੀ ਗਿਆਨਿ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ [/FONT]॥[/FONT] ਜੋਰੁ ਜੁਗਤੀ ਛੁਟੈ ਸੰਸਾਰੁ [/FONT]॥[/FONT] ਜਿਸੁ ਹਥਿ ਜੋਰੁ ਕਰਿ ਵੇਖੈ ਸੋਇ [/FONT]॥[/FONT] ਨਾਨਕ ਉਤਮੁ ਨੀਚੁ ਕੋਇ [/FONT]॥[/FONT]੩੩॥[/FONT]
Jor na surṯī gi▫ān vīcẖār.[/FONT] Jor na jugṯī cẖẖutai sansār.[/FONT] Jis hath jor kar vekẖai so▫e.[/FONT] Nānak uṯam nīcẖ na ko▫e. ||33||[/FONT]
I have no power to gain understanding of Divine Knowledge and Lord's meditation.[/FONT] I have no power to find the way to escape from the world.[/FONT] He, in whose hand the power is, exercises and beholds it.[/FONT] O Nanak! By one's own strength, none can be good or bad.[/FONT]
ਸੁਰਤੀ = ਸੁਰਤਵਿਚ, ਆਤਮਕਜਾਗਵਿਚ।ਗਿਆਨਿ = ਗਿਆਨ (ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤਕਰਨ) ਵਿਚ।ਵੀਚਾਰਿ = ਵੀਚਾਰ (ਕਰਨ) ਵਿਚ।ਜੁਗਤੀ = ਜੁਗਤਵਿਚ, ਰਹਿਤਵਿਚ।ਛੁਟੈ = ਮੁਕਤਹੁੰਦਾਹੈ, ਮੁੱਕਜਾਂਦਾਹੈ।ਜਿਸੁਹਥਿ = ਜਿਸਅਕਾਲਪੁਰਖਦੇਹੱਥਵਿਚ।ਕਰਿਵੇਖੈ = ([/FONT]ਸ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਟੀਨੂੰ) ਰਚਕੇਸੰਭਾਲਕਰਰਿਹਾਹੈ।ਸੋਇ = ਉਹੀਅਕਾਲਪੁਰਖ।ਸੰਸਾਰੁ = ਜਨਮਮਰਨ।❀[/FONT]ਨੋਟ: 'ਜਿਸੁਹਥਿ .....ਸੋਇ' ਇਸਤੁਕਨੂੰਸਮਝਣਲਈਸ਼ਬਦ 'ਸੋਇ' ਅਤੇ 'ਕਰਿਵੇਖੈ' ਵਲਖ਼ਾਸਧਿਆਨਦੇਣਦੀਲੋੜਹੈ।ਜਪੁਜੀਸਾਹਿਬਵਿਚਸ਼ਬਦ 'ਸੋਇ' ਹੇਠ-ਲਿਖੀਆਂਤੁਕਾਂਵਿਚਆਉਂਦਾਹੈ: () ਆਪੇਆਪਿਨਿਰੰਜਨੁਸੋਇ। ([/FONT]ਪਉੜੀ)।[/FONT] () ਜਾਕਰਤਾਸਿਰਠੀਕਉਸਾਜੇ, ਆਪੇਜਾਣੈਸੋਇ। (ਪਉੜੀ੨੧)।[/FONT] () ਤਿਸੁਊਚੇਕਉਜਾਣੈਸੋਇ। (ਪਉੜੀ੨੪)।[/FONT] () ਨਾਨਕਜਾਣੈਸਾਚਾਸੋਇ। (ਪਉੜੀ੨੬)।[/FONT] () ਸੋਈਸੋਈਸਦਾਸਚੁ, ਸਾਹਿਬੁਸਾਚਾ, ਸਾਚੀਨਾਈ। (ਪਉੜੀ੨੭)।[/FONT] () ਕਰਹਿਅਨੰਦੁਸਚਾਮਨਿਸੋਇ। (ਪਉੜੀ੩੭)।[/FONT]ਇਹਨਾਂਉਪਰਲੀਆਂਤੁਕਾਂਵਿਚੋਂਕੇਵਲਪਉੜੀ੨੪ਵਾਲੀਤੁਕਵਿਚ 'ਸੋਇ' ਪਹਿਲੀਤੁਕਵਾਲੇ 'ਕੋਇ' ਮਨੁੱਖਲਈਆਖਿਆਹੈ, ਬਾਕੀਸਭਥਾਈਂ 'ਅਕਾਲਪੁਰਖ' ਵਾਸਤੇਆਇਆਹੈ।ਇਸੇਹੀਅਰਥਨੂੰ 'ਕਰਿਵੇਖੈ' ਹੋਰਪੱਕਾਕਰਦਾਹੈ।ਵੇਖੈ = ਸੰਭਾਲਕਰਦਾਹੈ, ਜਿਵੇਂ: () ਗਾਵੈਕੋਵੇਖੈਹਾਦਰਾਹਦੂਰਿ। (ਪਉੜੀ)।[/FONT] () ਕਰਿਕਰਿਵੇਖੈਕੀਤਾਆਪਣਾ, ਜਿਵਤਿਸਦੀਵਡਿਆਈ। (ਪਉੜੀ੨੭)।[/FONT] () ਕਰਿਕਰਿਵੇਖੈਸਿਰਜਣਹਾਰੁ (ਪਉੜੀ੩੧)।[/FONT] () ਓਹੁਵੇਖੈਓਨਾਨਦਰਿਆਵੈ, ਬਹੁਤਾਏਹੁਵਿਡਾਣੁ। (ਪਉੜੀ੨੭)।[/FONT] () ਕਰਿਕਰਿਵੇਖੈਨਦਰਿਨਿਹਾਲ। (ਪਉੜੀ੩੭)।[/FONT] () ਵੇਖੈਵਿਗਸੈਕਰਿਵੀਚਾਰੁ (ਪਉੜੀ੩੭)।[/FONT]

ਆਤਮਾਕਜਾਗਵਿਚ,ਗਿਆਨਵਿਚਅਤੇਵਿਚਾਰਵਿਚਰਹਿਣਦੀਭੀਸਾਡੀਸਮਰਥਾਨਹੀਂਹੈ।ਉਸਜੁਗਤੀਵਿਚਰਹਿਣਲਈਭੀਸਾਡਾਇਖ਼ਤਿਆਰਨਹੀਂਹੈ, ਜਿਸਕਰਕੇਜਨਮਮਰਨਮੁੱਕਜਾਂਦਾਹੈ।ਉਹੀਅਕਾਲ-ਪੁਰਖਰਚਨਾਰਚਕੇ (ਉਸਦੀਹਰਪਰਕਾਰ) ਸੰਭਾਲਕਰਦਾਹੈ, ਜਿਸਦੇਹੱਥਵਿਚਸਮਰੱਥਾਹੈ।ਹੇਨਾਨਕ! ਆਪਣੇਆਪਵਿਚਨਾਹਕੋਈਮਨੁੱਖਉੱਤਮਹੈਅਤੇਨਾਹਹੀਨੀਚ (ਭਾਵ, ਜੀਵਾਂਨੂੰਸਦਾਚਾਰੀਜਾਂਦੁਰਾਚਾਰੀਬਣਾਣਵਾਲਾਉਹਪ੍ਰਭੂਆਪਹੀਹੈ)(ਜੇਸਿਮਰਨਦੀਬਰਕਤਿਨਾਲਇਹਨਿਸਚਾਬਣਜਾਏਤਾਂਹੀਪਰਮਾਤਮਾਂਨਾਲੋਂਜੀਵਦੀਵਿੱਥਦੂਰਹੁੰਦੀਹੈ)।[/FONT]੩੩।❁[/FONT]ਭਾਵ: ਭਲੇਪਾਸੇਤੁਰਨਾਜਾਂਕੁਰਾਹੇਪੈਜਾਣਾਜੀਵਾਂਦੇਆਪਣੇਵੱਸਦੀਗੱਲਨਹੀਂ, ਜਿਸਪ੍ਰਭੂਨੇਪੈਦਾਕੀਤੇਹਨਉਹੀਇਹਨਾਂਪੁਤਲੀਆਂਨੂੰਖਿਡਾਰਿਹਾਹੈ।ਸੋ, ਜੇਕੋਈਜੀਵਪ੍ਰਭੂਦੀਸਿਫ਼ਤਿ-ਸਾਲਾਹਕਰਰਿਹਾਹੈਤਾਂਇਹਪ੍ਰਭੂਦੀਆਪਣੀਮਿਹਰਹੈ; ਜੇਕੋਈਇਸਪਾਸੇਵਲੋਂਖੁੰਝਾਪਿਆਹੈਤਾਂਭੀਇਹਮਾਲਕਦੀਰਜ਼ਾਹੈ।ਜੇਅਸੀਂਉਸਦੇਦਰਤੋਂਦਾਤਾਂਮੰਗਦੇਹਾਂਤਾਂਇਹਪ੍ਰੇਰਨਾਭੀਉਹਆਪਹੀਕਰਨਵਾਲਾਹੈ, ਤੇਫਿਰ, ਦਾਤਾਂਦੇਂਦਾਭੀਆਪਹੀਹੈ।ਜੇਕੋਈਜੀਵਰਾਜਤੇਧਨਦੇਮਦਵਿਚਮੱਤਾਪਿਆਹੈ,ਇਹਭੀਰਜ਼ਾਪ੍ਰਭੂਦੀਹੀਹੈ; ਜੇਕਿਸੇਦੀਸੁਰਤਪ੍ਰਭੂ-ਚਰਨਾਂਵਿਚਹੈਤੇਜੀਵਨ-ਜੁਗਤਿਸੁਥਰੀਹੈਤਾਂਇਹਮਿਹਰਭੀਪ੍ਰਭੂਦੀਹੀਹੈ।੩੩।[/FONT]
Thanks. NOTE Translation of above post is given in one of the posts that follow it)
Gurvinder ji look at SGGS 915, Fifth Nanak
ਤੁਮਰੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਤੇ ਲਾਗੀ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਦਇਆਲ ਭਏ ਤਾ ਆਏ ਚੀਤਿ ਦਇਆ ਧਾਰੀ ਤਿਨਿ ਧਾਰਣਹਾਰ ਬੰਧਨ ਤੇ ਹੋਈ ਛੁਟਕਾਰ ॥੭॥
Ŧumrī kirpā ṯe lāgī parīṯ. Ḏa▫i▫āl bẖa▫e ṯā ā▫e cẖīṯ. Ḏa▫i▫ā ḏẖārī ṯin ḏẖāraṇhār. Banḏẖan ṯe ho▫ī cẖẖutkār. ||7||
By Thine grace, O Lord, Thy love is enshrined. When Thou becomest merciful, then alone Thou art contemplated. When He, the Upholder of the earth showered His benediction, then alone was I relieved of my entanglements. (Tr Manmohan Singh)

Again all is credited to HIM our beloved Master.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I have to interrupt the flow of the discussion. Please forgive me. A new trend has been posting large segments of a reply in only punjabi. It has always occurred here, but now it is happening a lot. Please provide an English translation whenever you post a Punjabi explanation or katha as many or maybe even most of the SPN members are not fluent in classical Punjabi. Thank you: aad0002

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
I have to interrupt the flow of the discussion. Please forgive me. A new trend has been posting large segments of a reply in only punjabi. It has always occurred here, but now it is happening a lot. Please provide an English translation whenever you post a Punjabi explanation or katha as many or maybe even most of the SPN members are not fluent in classical Punjabi. Thank you: aad0002

aad Jio

Translation of the Sloka in English is already there in blue fonts, the Punjabi part is interpretation of Sahib Singh ji of the same sloka. When already the sloka is translated what is the need of translating Dr Sahib Singh interpretation?:confused:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
aad Jio

Translation of the Sloka in English is already there in blue fonts, the Punjabi part is interpretation of Sahib Singh ji of the same sloka. When already the sloka is translated what is the need of translating Dr Sahib Singh interpretation?:confused:

Veer ji

This is the part I am talking about ... the interpretation of Dr. Sahib Singh ji. Would you be so kind as to provide a brief translation of Dr. Sahib Singh. We have asked that the translations of Bhai Vir Singh, Gyani Thakur Singh, and Sant Muskeen Singh ji also be provided rather than the Punjabi only. As it is one might not even realize that the text is an explanation by Professor Sahib Singh ji. This is a forum rule so that everyone can participate in all parts of a discussion. :) thanks so much.

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Veer ji

This is the part I am talking about ... the interpretation of Dr. Sahib Singh ji. Would you be so kind as to provide a brief translation of Dr. Sahib Singh. We have asked that the translations of Bhai Vir Singh, Gyani Thakur Singh, and Sant Muskeen Singh ji also be provided rather than the Punjabi only. As it is one might not even realize that the text is an explanation by Professor Sahib Singh ji. This is a forum rule so that everyone can participate in all parts of a discussion. :) thanks so much.

Respectfully here it is aad Jio

ਆਤਮਾਕਜਾਗਵਿਚ,ਗਿਆਨਵਿਚਅਤੇਵਿਚਾਰਵਿਚਰਹਿਣਦੀਭੀਸਾਡੀਸਮਰਥਾਨਹੀਂਹੈ।ਉਸਜੁਗਤੀਵਿਚਰਹਿਣਲਈਭੀਸਾਡਾਇਖ਼ਤਿਆਰਨਹੀਂਹੈ, ਜਿਸਕਰਕੇਜਨਮਮਰਨਮੁੱਕਜਾਂਦਾਹੈ।ਉਹੀਅਕਾਲ-ਪੁਰਖਰਚਨਾਰਚਕੇ (ਉਸਦੀਹਰਪਰਕਾਰ) ਸੰਭਾਲਕਰਦਾਹੈ, ਜਿਸਦੇਹੱਥਵਿਚਸਮਰੱਥਾਹੈ।ਹੇਨਾਨਕ! ਆਪਣੇਆਪਵਿਚਨਾਹਕੋਈਮਨੁੱਖਉੱਤਮਹੈਅਤੇਨਾਹਹੀਨੀਚ (ਭਾਵ, ਜੀਵਾਂਨੂੰਸਦਾਚਾਰੀਜਾਂਦੁਰਾਚਾਰੀਬਣਾਣਵਾਲਾਉਹਪ੍ਰਭੂਆਪਹੀਹੈ)(ਜੇਸਿਮਰਨਦੀਬਰਕਤਿਨਾਲਇਹਨਿਸਚਾਬਣਜਾਏਤਾਂਹੀਪਰਮਾਤਮਾਂਨਾਲੋਂਜੀਵਦੀਵਿੱਥਦੂਰਹੁੰਦੀਹੈ)।[/FONT]੩੩।❁[/FONT]ਭਾਵ: ਭਲੇਪਾਸੇਤੁਰਨਾਜਾਂਕੁਰਾਹੇਪੈਜਾਣਾਜੀਵਾਂਦੇਆਪਣੇਵੱਸਦੀਗੱਲਨਹੀਂ, ਜਿਸਪ੍ਰਭੂਨੇਪੈਦਾਕੀਤੇਹਨਉਹੀਇਹਨਾਂਪੁਤਲੀਆਂਨੂੰਖਿਡਾਰਿਹਾਹੈ।ਸੋ, ਜੇਕੋਈਜੀਵਪ੍ਰਭੂਦੀਸਿਫ਼ਤਿ-ਸਾਲਾਹਕਰਰਿਹਾਹੈਤਾਂਇਹਪ੍ਰਭੂਦੀਆਪਣੀਮਿਹਰਹੈ; ਜੇਕੋਈਇਸਪਾਸੇਵਲੋਂਖੁੰਝਾਪਿਆਹੈਤਾਂਭੀਇਹਮਾਲਕਦੀਰਜ਼ਾਹੈ।ਜੇਅਸੀਂਉਸਦੇਦਰਤੋਂਦਾਤਾਂਮੰਗਦੇਹਾਂਤਾਂਇਹਪ੍ਰੇਰਨਾਭੀਉਹਆਪਹੀਕਰਨਵਾਲਾਹੈ, ਤੇਫਿਰ, ਦਾਤਾਂਦੇਂਦਾਭੀਆਪਹੀਹੈ।ਜੇਕੋਈਜੀਵਰਾਜਤੇਧਨਦੇਮਦਵਿਚਮੱਤਾਪਿਆਹੈ,ਇਹਭੀਰਜ਼ਾਪ੍ਰਭੂਦੀਹੀਹੈ; ਜੇਕਿਸੇਦੀਸੁਰਤਪ੍ਰਭੂ-ਚਰਨਾਂਵਿਚਹੈਤੇਜੀਵਨ-ਜੁਗਤਿਸੁਥਰੀਹੈਤਾਂਇਹਮਿਹਰਭੀਪ੍ਰਭੂਦੀਹੀਹੈ।੩੩।[/FONT]
Thanks.
We have no power to have divine knowledge; we don’t have power to obtain that state of mind where fear of birth and death goes away. All this is in the power of the Akaalpurakh who Himself creates the creation and takes care of it. Nanak says no one is high or low by him or herself( means Lord Himself saves or misleads the beings)( If mind believes completely that through Simran the separation from Lord is eliminated) Means to go on right or wrong path is not in the hands of the beings , the Creator who has created them makes them play as He wills. If anyone is into praising of the Creator, it’s because of His Grace, if anyone misses the right path, it is also His Ordinance. If we ask gifts from Him, it is also due to His inspiration and He himself gives the gifts. If anyone is slumbered in intoxication of wealth, it happens also due to His will. If anyone is imbued with His Naam and have divine knowledge(right pure way of living), it is also because of His will

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM