• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurbani Contemplation - Selok Bhagat Kabir Ji

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
By His hukam, some are dogs and cynics, some are neem trees, some are cows, some are snakes, some are faithless, and some remain absorbed in the Lord's Name.

By His hukam, the ambrosial nectar irrigates the fields of the soul and brings forth fruit. By His hukam, the ambrosial nectar irrigates a neem tree and it qualities are not changed.

Do not waste your time trying to improve the snake, the cow, the neem, the dog. They are what they are and they are as they should be according to His Divine Plan.

You are where you are and you are as you should be according to His Divine Plan. It is your nature to attain bibek bhuddi. Do not waste your time, pretending you are a neem tree. The ambrosial nectar works for you. Do not waste your time and ignore this opportunity.

That is what I get from it, NamJap ji.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Never being satisfied is one attribute of a dog....YES.
No matter if it has been fed...it will still hang around smelling food/bones etc..it is never "full" satiated.
Thats how w Human shouldl be for Akal purakh...never enough of the Creator....:whisling::)

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
ਕਬੀਰ ਹਰਨਾ ਦੂਬਲਾ ਇਹੁ ਹਰੀਆਰਾ ਤਾਲੁ
कबीर हरना दूबला इहु हरीआरा तालु ॥
Kabīr harnā ḏūblā ih harī▫ārā ṯāl.
Kabeer, the deer is weak, and the pool is lush with green vegetation.

ਲਾਖ ਅਹੇਰੀ ਏਕੁ ਜੀਉ ਕੇਤਾ ਬੰਚਉ ਕਾਲੁ ॥੫੩॥
लाख अहेरी एकु जीउ केता बंचउ कालु ॥५३॥
Lākẖ aherī ek jī▫o keṯā bancẖa▫o kāl. ||53||
Thousands of hunters are chasing after the soul; how long can it escape death? ||53||

Prof. Sahib Singh's explanation in Punjabi:

ਦੂਬਲਾ = ਦੁਬਲਾ, ਕਮਜ਼ੋਰ। ਹਰਨਾ = ਜੀਵ-ਹਰਨ। ਇਹੁ = ਇਹ ਜਗਤ। ਇਹੁ ਤਾਲੁ = ਇਹ, ਜਗਤ-ਰੂਪ ਤਲਾਬ। ਹਰੀਆਰਾ = ਹਰਿਆਵਲਾ, ਜਿਸ ਵਿਚ ਮਾਇਕ ਭੋਗਾਂ ਦੀ ਹਰਿਆਵਲ ਹੈ। ਅਹੇਰੀ = ਸ਼ਿਕਾਰੀ, ਬੇਅੰਤ ਵਿਕਾਰ। ਏਕੁ = ਇਕੱਲਾ। ਜੀਉ = ਜੀਵ, ਜਿੰਦ। ਕੇਤਾ ਕਾਲੁ = ਕਿਤਨਾ ਕੁ ਸਮਾ? ਬਹੁਤ ਚਿਰ ਤਕ ਨਹੀਂ। ਬੰਚਉ = ਮੈਂ ਬਚ ਸਕਦਾ ਹਾਂ।੫੩।

ਹੇ ਕਬੀਰ! ਇਹ ਜਗਤ ਇਕ ਐਸਾ ਸਰੋਵਰ ਹੈ ਜਿਸ ਵਿਚ ਬੇਅੰਤ ਮਾਇਕ ਭੋਗਾਂ ਦੀ ਹਰਿਆਵਲ ਹੈ, ਮੇਰੀ ਇਹ ਜਿੰਦ-ਰੂਪ ਹਰਨ ਕਮਜ਼ੋਰ ਹੈ (ਇਸ ਹਰਿਆਵਲ ਵਲ ਜਾਣ ਤੋਂ ਰਹਿ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਕਦਾ)। ਮੇਰੀ ਜਿੰਦ ਇੱਕ-ਇਕੱਲੀ ਹੈ, (ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਫਸਾਣ ਲਈ ਮਾਇਕ ਭੋਗ) ਲੱਖਾਂ ਸ਼ਿਕਾਰੀ ਹਨ, (ਇਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਮਾਰ ਤੋਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਉੱਦਮ ਨਾਲ) ਮੈਂ ਬਹੁਤਾ ਚਿਰ ਬਚ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਕਦਾ।੫੩।

Academy Malaysia's ebook explains :
Kabir says that this world-like pond is filled with desires, the deer-like human is walking around weakly (unprotected). Human gets weak in fulfilling the desires and temptations and he becomes subjected to unlimited sorrows and pain in life, as the example of the thirsty deer who arrives at the pond to drink, but the water did not quench his thirst and made him even more thirstier. Therefore, fulfilling the desires actually increases the temptations.

Human sensors and thoughts are similar to a hundreds of hunters chasing after the one being, so how long can one escape, means one cannot escape.

Last edited by a moderator:

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
ਕਬੀਰ ਗੰਗਾ ਤੀਰ ਜੁ ਘਰੁ ਕਰਹਿ ਪੀਵਹਿ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਨੀਰੁ
कबीर गंगा तीर जु घरु करहि पीवहि निरमल नीरु ॥
Kabīr gangā ṯīr jo gẖar karahi pīvėh nirmal nīr.
Kabeer, some make their homes on the banks of the Ganges, and drink pure water.

ਬਿਨੁ ਹਰਿ ਭਗਤਿ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਹੋਇ ਇਉ ਕਹਿ ਰਮੇ ਕਬੀਰ ॥੫੪॥
बिनु हरि भगति न मुकति होइ इउ कहि रमे कबीर ॥५४॥
Bin har bẖagaṯ na mukaṯ ho▫e i▫o kahi rame Kabīr. ||54||
Without devotional worship of the Lord, they are not liberated. Kabeer proclaims this. ||54||

:Missy:

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Look at Selok 52 :-

ਕਬੀਰ ਬੈਸਨਉ ਕੀ ਕੂਕਰਿ ਭਲੀ ਸਾਕਤ ਕੀ ਬੁਰੀ ਮਾਇ
कबीर बैसनउ की कूकरि भली साकत की बुरी माइ ॥
Kabīr baisna▫o kī kūkar bẖalī sākaṯ kī burī mā▫e.
Kabeer, even the dog of a devotee is good, while the mother of the faithless cynic is bad.

ਓਹ ਨਿਤ ਸੁਨੈ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮ ਜਸੁ ਉਹ ਪਾਪ ਬਿਸਾਹਨ ਜਾਇ ॥੫੨॥
ओह नित सुनै हरि नाम जसु उह पाप बिसाहन जाइ ॥५२॥
Oh niṯ sunai har nām jas uh pāp bisāhan jā▫e. ||52||
The dog hears the Praises of the Lord's Name, while the other is engaged in sin. ||52||

I asked this question in class on how a dog could be good when he does not
understand the praises of the Lord. Any comments/answers ?

namjap Jio

Whenever an animal is referred in Gurbani, Kindly think about the habits it is known for, if you do, you will pick up the meaning, if you stick to only the animal used as reference, you will not be able to do justice to the usage. Look how kookar/ is used
ਹਮ ਕੂਕਰ ਤੇਰੇ ਦਰਬਾਰਿ
Ham kūkar ere arbār.
I am a dog at Your Court, Lord.
ਭਗਤ ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ
Its about being insignificant

Now see another context
ਕੂਕਰ ਕੂੜੁ ਕਮਾਈਐ ਗੁਰ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਪਚੈ ਪਚਾਨੁ
Kūkar kū kamā▫ī▫ai gur ninā pacai pacān.
Those who practice falsehood are dogs(they just bark meaninglessly); those who slander the Guru shall burn in their own fire.
ਮਃ 1 -
It is about useless slandering compared to barking of the dog

In the context of your question, I shall give one example, in a Punjabi Song, there is a line “sade nalon changa haar gorye jo gale naal la rakhdee ( oh beautiful lady, a necklace you keep around your neck is better than me (because it is close to you), same way, an expression is used by Kabir ji, after reading it, if one thinks how dog can understand the praise of the Lord, obviously misses the metaphoric application of the word. As given in above Punjabi song, how a necklace can have feelings of being close? I hope you get the point.:)
Thanks

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Now we're talking. Thank you PK70 Ji.

Another is Bulleh Shah's poetry, "Bulliya utth yaar benaleh, nahin taN baaji leh gaye kuttey."

Yes, it always refers back to us, humans. Aad Ji, also started a thread about animals of SGGS.
What's the name of the thread, Aad Ji ?

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
There's another story about how a woman in his neighborhood used to tease him.
This old man had a white flowing beard and used to take evening walks.
She used to be seen, brushing her dog's fur and grooming it.
Occasionally, she used to say to this old man, "my dog's tail is better than your beard."
In reply, the old man used to agree. One day, when the old man knew he was dying, he asked
to bring the lady to him. At his deathbed, he has the opportunity to say to her,
"today, my beard is better than your dog's tail."

The moral of the story being that human nature is so fragile and weak that one never
knows when it will fall prey to the 5 evils of the mind. So it is hard to tell if the white beard
will live up to its name in one's lifetime. But of course, the purpose of the flowing beard
is a constant reminder to think, feel and act in a God-like manner.

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
ਕਬੀਰ ਗੰਗਾ ਤੀਰ ਜੁ ਘਰੁ ਕਰਹਿ ਪੀਵਹਿ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਨੀਰੁ
कबीर गंगा तीर जु घरु करहि पीवहि निरमल नीरु ॥
Kabīr gangā ṯīr jo gẖar karahi pīvėh nirmal nīr.
Kabeer, some make their homes on the banks of the Ganges, and drink pure water.

ਬਿਨੁ ਹਰਿ ਭਗਤਿ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਹੋਇ ਇਉ ਕਹਿ ਰਮੇ ਕਬੀਰ ॥੫੪॥
बिनु हरि भगति न मुकति होइ इउ कहि रमे कबीर ॥५४॥
Bin har bẖagaṯ na mukaṯ ho▫e i▫o kahi rame Kabīr. ||54||
Without devotional worship of the Lord, they are not liberated. Kabeer proclaims this. ||54||

Sri Kabir Ji says that even if one constructs his house on the banks of Ganges river and drinks the pure water,

Without the Almighty's meditation one can never obtain salvation. Upon such advice on the eternal truth, the great saints indulge into the Almighty's meditation.

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
ਕਬੀਰ ਮਨੁ ਨਿਰਮਲੁ ਭਇਆ ਜੈਸਾ ਗੰਗਾ ਨੀਰੁ
कबीर मनु निरमलु भइआ जैसा गंगा नीरु ॥
Kabīr man nirmal bẖa▫i▫ā jaisā gangā nīr.
Kabeer, my mind has become immaculate, like the waters of the Ganges.

ਪਾਛੈ ਲਾਗੋ ਹਰਿ ਫਿਰੈ ਕਹਤ ਕਬੀਰ ਕਬੀਰ ॥੫੫॥
पाछै लागो हरि फिरै कहत कबीर कबीर ॥५५॥
Pācẖẖai lāgo har firai kahaṯ Kabīr Kabīr. ||55||
The Lord follows after me, calling, "Kabeer! Kabeer!" ||55||

Kabir Panth also has this selok:

Kabir Man Nirmal Bhaya, Jaise Ganga Neer
Pache Pache Har Phire, Kahat Kabir Kabir

Kabir Man Nirmal Bhaya

Translation
Kabir's mind got cleansed like the holy Ganges water
Now everyone follows, saying Kabir Kabir
My Understanding
kd12.gif
Everyone desires to be known, to belong. Yet due to the chaotic states of our minds, we find ourselves secluded and limited. The cause of this chaos is our attachments and bondages. For some reason we are unable to break these shackles and are therefore confined.
The desire to scale the heights of infinity can be achieved only when there is release from our attachments and feelings of insecurity that bind us. And, this is possible only when our mind is cleansed from the impurities of ego, illicit passions, anger, fear, greed and procrastination.
Once the mind is free then we find ourselves relaxed, loving and compassionate. Then everyone looks up to us and wants to associate with us with confidence. Only those with relaxed and loving mind find themselves in harmony with everyone.

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
ਕਬੀਰ ਮਨੁ ਨਿਰਮਲੁ ਭਇਆ ਜੈਸਾ ਗੰਗਾ ਨੀਰੁ
कबीर मनु निरमलु भइआ जैसा गंगा नीरु ॥
Kabīr man nirmal bẖa▫i▫ā jaisā gangā nīr.
Kabeer, my mind has become immaculate, like the waters of the Ganges.

ਪਾਛੈ ਲਾਗੋ ਹਰਿ ਫਿਰੈ ਕਹਤ ਕਬੀਰ ਕਬੀਰ ॥੫੫॥
पाछै लागो हरि फिरै कहत कबीर कबीर ॥५५॥
Pācẖẖai lāgo har firai kahaṯ Kabīr Kabīr. ||55||
The Lord follows after me, calling, "Kabeer! Kabeer!" ||55||

Kabir Panth also has this selok:

Kabir Man Nirmal Bhaya, Jaise Ganga Neer
Pache Pache Har Phire, Kahat Kabir Kabir

Kabir Man Nirmal Bhaya

Translation
Kabir's mind got cleansed like the holy Ganges water
Now everyone follows, saying Kabir Kabir
My Understanding
kd12.gif
Everyone desires to be known, to belong. Yet due to the chaotic states of our minds, we find ourselves secluded and limited. The cause of this chaos is our attachments and bondages. For some reason we are unable to break these shackles and are therefore confined.
The desire to scale the heights of infinity can be achieved only when there is release from our attachments and feelings of insecurity that bind us. And, this is possible only when our mind is cleansed from the impurities of ego, illicit passions, anger, fear, greed and procrastination.
Once the mind is free then we find ourselves relaxed, loving and compassionate. Then everyone looks up to us and wants to associate with us with confidence. Only those with relaxed and loving mind find themselves in harmony with everyone.

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
ਕਬੀਰ ਹਰਦੀ ਪੀਅਰੀ ਚੂੰਨਾਂ ਊਜਲ ਭਾਇ
कबीर हरदी पीअरी चूंनां ऊजल भाइ ॥
Kabīr harḏī pī▫arī cẖūʼnnāʼn ūjal bẖā▫e.
Kabeer, tumeric is yelow, and lime is white.

ਰਾਮ ਸਨੇਹੀ ਤਉ ਮਿਲੈ ਦੋਨਉ ਬਰਨ ਗਵਾਇ ॥੫੬॥
राम सनेही तउ मिलै दोनउ बरन गवाइ ॥५६॥
Rām sanehī ṯa▫o milai don▫o baran gavā▫e. ||56||
You shall meet the Beloved Lord, only when both colors are lost. ||56||

I don't understand this selok. Please explain!!!

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
ਕਬੀਰ ਹਰਦੀ ਪੀਅਰੀ ਚੂੰਨਾਂ ਊਜਲ ਭਾਇ
कबीर हरदी पीअरी चूंनां ऊजल भाइ ॥
Kabīr harḏī pī▫arī cẖūʼnnāʼn ūjal bẖā▫e.
Kabeer, tumeric is yelow, and lime is white.

ਰਾਮ ਸਨੇਹੀ ਤਉ ਮਿਲੈ ਦੋਨਉ ਬਰਨ ਗਵਾਇ ॥੫੬॥
राम सनेही तउ मिलै दोनउ बरन गवाइ ॥५६॥
Rām sanehī ṯa▫o milai don▫o baran gavā▫e. ||56||
You shall meet the Beloved Lord, only when both colors are lost. ||56||

I don't understand this selok. Please explain!!!

Namjap ji,

Guru Fateh.

Vegetables and animals in the animal kingdom excluding us humans are identified by their colours or other traits. They are what they are. Yes, some fish and animals have the capacity to hide themselves-camouflage in order to hunt and those can also be noticed and studied.

Human race is the only animal race which can create facades with the help of ego, intellect,conceit and deceit.

So what Kabir ji is saying is that one can only find the connection with IK ONG KAAR when the "colours" of intellect,ego conceit and deceit are lost.

In other words only when we are able to cross the bridge which can take us from Me-ism to One-ism we will be able to seek and reach where IK ONG KAAR dwells.

Tejwant Singh

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
ਕਬੀਰ ਹਰਦੀ ਪੀਰਤਨੁ ਹਰੈ ਚੂਨ ਚਿਹਨੁ ਰਹਾਇ
कबीर हरदी पीरतनु हरै चून चिहनु न रहाइ ॥
Kabīr harḏī pīrṯan harai cẖūn cẖihan na rahā▫e.
Kabeer, tumeric has lost its yellow color, and no trace of lime's whiteness remains.

ਬਲਿਹਾਰੀ ਇਹ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਕਉ ਜਿਹ ਜਾਤਿ ਬਰਨੁ ਕੁਲੁ ਜਾਇ ॥੫੭॥
बलिहारी इह प्रीति कउ जिह जाति बरनु कुलु जाइ ॥५७॥
Balihārī ih parīṯ ka▫o jih jāṯ baran kul jā▫e. ||57||
I am a sacrifice to this love, by which social class and status, color and ancestry are taken away. ||57||

Vaheguruseekr Ji,

Is this following selok 57 an extension of the selok 56 - meaning by meaning-wise ? Or is it a stand alone selok with a different meaning?

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
ਕਬੀਰ ਹਰਦੀ ਪੀਰਤਨੁ ਹਰੈ ਚੂਨ ਚਿਹਨੁ ਰਹਾਇ
कबीर हरदी पीरतनु हरै चून चिहनु न रहाइ ॥
Kabīr harḏī pīrṯan harai cẖūn cẖihan na rahā▫e.
Kabeer, tumeric has lost its yellow color, and no trace of lime's whiteness remains.

ਬਲਿਹਾਰੀ ਇਹ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਕਉ ਜਿਹ ਜਾਤਿ ਬਰਨੁ ਕੁਲੁ ਜਾਇ ॥੫੭॥
बलिहारी इह प्रीति कउ जिह जाति बरनु कुलु जाइ ॥५७॥
Balihārī ih parīṯ ka▫o jih jāṯ baran kul jā▫e. ||57||
I am a sacrifice to this love, by which social class and status, color and ancestry are taken away. ||57||

Vaheguruseekr Ji,

Is this following selok 57 an extension of the selok 56 - meaning by meaning-wise ? Or is it a stand alone selok with a different meaning?

Namjap ji,

This salok re-emphasizes the same theme that is in Salok 56 according to my limited understanding because we humans are deceitful and need a constant reminder.

The latter part of the above Salok 57 also shows us the significance of Pangat and Langar- breaking bread irrespective of the hue,creed or faith, either one is a prince or a pauper.

Tejwant Singh

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
ਕਬੀਰ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਸੰਕੁਰਾ ਰਾਈ ਦਸਏਂ ਭਾਇ
कबीर मुकति दुआरा संकुरा राई दसएं भाइ ॥
Kabīr mukaṯ ḏu▫ārā sankurā rā▫ī ḏas▫eʼn bẖā▫e.
Kabeer, the door of liberation is very narrow, less than the width of a mustard seed.

ਮਨੁ ਤਉ ਮੈਗਲੁ ਹੋਇ ਰਹਿਓ ਨਿਕਸੋ ਕਿਉ ਕੈ ਜਾਇ ॥੫੮॥
मनु तउ मैगलु होइ रहिओ निकसो किउ कै जाइ ॥५८॥
Man ṯa▫o maigal ho▫e rahi▫o nikso ki▫o kai jā▫e. ||58||
Your mind is larger than an elephant; how will it pass through? ||58||

Can anyone answer this question posed by Sri Bhagat Kabir Ji?

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.

http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.dictionary?Param=ਕਬੀਰhttp://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.dictionary?Param=ਕਬੀਰnamjap,

First lets talk what liberation- freedom means before we get to its gateway.

Liberation/freedom from what? The above line shows that we are all shackled with the shackles of Maya with Kaam, Krodh, Lobh ,Moh ,Hankaar. These shackles have not only shackled our hands but all limbs of our body and our mind. These shackles imprison us in the jails of Me-ism.

As we have fattened our minds like elephants with our above traits cultivated with Me-ism which has imprisoned us within, it is impossible for us to get out of this self created jail till we have learnt how to be on the crash diet of One-ism.

Tejwant Singh

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
crash diet of One-ism.

Crash diet of one-ism?

Please expand so that we can trim down our bellies to pass thru the eye of the needle.:{;o:

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
ਕਬੀਰ ਐਸਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਜੇ ਮਿਲੈ ਤੁਠਾ ਕਰੇ ਪਸਾਉ
कबीर ऐसा सतिगुरु जे मिलै तुठा करे पसाउ ॥
Kabīr aisā saṯgur je milai ṯuṯẖā kare pasā▫o.
Kabeer, if I meet such a True Guru, who mercifully blesses me with the gift,

ਮੁਕਤਿ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਮੋਕਲਾ ਸਹਜੇ ਆਵਉ ਜਾਉ ॥੫੯॥
मुकति दुआरा मोकला सहजे आवउ जाउ ॥५९॥
Mukaṯ ḏu▫ārā moklā sėhje āva▫o jā▫o. ||59||
then the door of liberation will open wide for me, and I will easily pass through. ||59||

I know Kabir had a guru, Bhagat Ramanand Ji. How does a guru liberate the chela ?

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
ਕਬੀਰ ਨਾ ਮਹਿ ਛਾਨਿ ਛਾਪਰੀ ਨਾ ਮਹਿ ਘਰੁ ਨਹੀ ਗਾਉ
कबीर ना मोहि छानि न छापरी ना मोहि घरु नही गाउ ॥
Kabīr nā mohi cẖẖān na cẖẖāprī nā mohi gẖar nahī gā▫o.
Kabeer, I have no hut or hovel, no house or village.

ਮਤ ਹਰਿ ਪੂਛੈ ਕਉਨੁ ਹੈ ਮੇਰੇ ਜਾਤਿ ਨਾਉ ॥੬੦॥
मत हरि पूछै कउनु है मेरे जाति न नाउ ॥६०॥
Maṯ har pūcẖẖai ka▫un hai mere jāṯ na nā▫o. ||60||
I hope that the Lord will not ask who I am. I have no social status or name. ||60||

ਕਬੀਰ ਮੇਰੇ ਕੋਲ ਛਪਰ ਨਹੀਂ, ਨਾਂ ਹੀ ਕੋਈ ਕੁੱਲੀ ਹੈ। ਮੇਰੇ ਕੋਲ ਨਾਂ ਝੁਗਾ ਹੈ ਨਾਂ ਪਿੰਡ।
ਮੇਰਾ ਕੋਈ ਵਰਨ ਅਤੇ ਨਾਮ ਨਹੀਂ ਅਤੇ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਨੇ ਪੁਛਣਾ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਿ ਮੈਂ ਕੌਣ ਹਾਂ।

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM