• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Beware Of Fake Babas And Cults

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Surinder ji

You are describing something important. Here could be some explanations but all theory.

1. They are speaking for the Baba, as you suggest, but are so brainwashed that they have lost the ability to think clearly. They simply can't do more than repeat a script even when someone has changed the questions.

2. They are young (16 years or older to may about 25 or so), have heard a mystical message from the Baba, that excites them but haven't really analyzed what they are hearing-- used critical thinking.

3. Why? Sometimes we lack confidence in our own thought processes. Or sometimes we are emotionally immature. And the Baba is saying something that we don't understand but is promising to rescue us. We give up our independence and can't respond because we aren't thinking clearly.

If these theories are even partly correct, then the people who are not victims of false Baba's need to rise up and thank God.

Thank you for spurring us to think

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected aad0002 ji,

you are right, this fake promise of rescuing and false assurances are the basic tools these fake babaa's are using prominanetly to exploit others......

humbly asking for everybody's forgiveness

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sachyara ji,

Can't speak for Surinder ji but something tells me that the answer is NO she hasn't been hurt personally. She'll say one way or the other.

What we read by Surinder is probably the most complete list, over all the posts in the thread, of who starts a cult, why they do it, the messages their victims are likely to hear, and how their victims are likely to be lured into something that is over their heads. She has it covered.

Why is the thread important-- that's covered too. But consider the power of the Internet to draw vulnerable people to a cause, to prowl around looking for targets on a forum, to stalk potential targets through private messaging, to trick adolescents into meeting somewhere or sharing addresses and phone numbers, to ask for donations and credit card numbers. Often against the law, these things will often happen before families know and law enforcement can get involved.

So why not use the same power of the Internet to balance the scales with information?

The only other option is to ban the Internet. And that wouldn't stop cults anyway.

Respectfully

Apr 11, 2007
Very true!!! The gurbarni was preached by the guru's people that believe in anything other than god are not following gods message. Follow the messages not a person. Not a being. Believe in god. Do not percieve others as god. There is only one god who is perfect and everything else is imperfect. Perfect for what they are, not perfection. The gurbarni is the best form to become pure. Even the guru's have said the one that calls them god should go to hell. NO ONE IS ABOVE GOD.

Thank you for bringing this up! Wahaguru and guru granth sahib. Its all the guru's one needs. Guru granth sahib is a collection of teachings from the guru's about wahaguru and wahaguru is the almighty, teacher learner discipliner life changer all everything. Dont fall onto man, fall into god with faith.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
ALSO REMEMBER- ALL IS GOD , and let us keep our ego under control while knowing the FACTS taught by GURU JI

GURU IS GOD, yes a true Guru is devoid of EGO, so can never claim to be God. JUST LIKE GOD TAKES CARE OF US, FEED US, SAADI ROTI ROZI DA PARBANDH, HE DOES ALL, BUT NEVER CLAIMS TO BE KARTA... SAME IS GURU- never calims to be the ONE...

THIS IS THE VERY FIRST POINT, a fake Guru can be caught at....when he/she claims to be God.

this is me neech understand.

humbly asking for everybody's forgiveness.

Jul 10, 2006
Just watch the "kartuta" of this "maha" troublemarker anti-Sikh group.

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/hard-talk/15326-sgpc-dera-men-clash-12-injured.html

Just look at the picture of "moneh's" beating up a Sikh in that link. Absolutely disgraceful picture.

Constant hate and aggression against the Sikhs in anti-Sikh gurmat cults and sects, '84 carnage (cowardly act against the Sikhs), proganda and anti-sikh, anti-gurbani, anti-Gur Sikhi post's in forums! etc etc.

All this is Cowardly acts against a minority. Besharam human race!.

For God's sakes learn Gurbani, understand Gurbani and Live Gurbani. Understand why we have been given a human life.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Surinder ji

You choice of shabd's was perfect for this discussion. We should go onto the net and read all of them, the entire page, for each one. Especially now that we have also read the new articles from Soul Jyot and Kaur 1.

Does anyone want to know if we are in kalyug? Read on.

Last edited by a moderator:

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected aad0002 ji,

sure, we can also start posting the translations from different sources for these shabads in this thread as well.

Kalyug is here, but we can keep ourselves from its heat by engrossing ourselves in the Shabad all the time :) . this practice will give us courage to face what is going on today and it will also provide us the power to fight for our rights as humans and as Sikhs.

Respected kaur-1 ji there are many other trouble makers out there, let us keep working on making everybody aware of these pakhandies. thanks for the link.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Cult Recruiters working in groups:

To brainwash the innocent minds these groups play a lot of tricks.

Usually they play their game in such manner that there are very high chances the listener/reader(in today’s internet world) can get lost in their woven web if not paying much attention or does not know much about his/her own religion.

At first all the members belonging to the same group appear to be all different people.
One example:

One of them will say- your religion is useless and will slander your religion to the most. Will be the one who irritates you first so it is easier for others to do their part of the work.

The other will come to you afterwards and convince you to believe that he/she knows exactly what your religion is about and by making up a story according to the stuation in hand will actually pose to support you. But all this person will say is what the slanderer is already telling you about your own religion, their effort to make you think and then believe that the slanderer was right.

Then some other will act as a pacifier and suggest different ways to fight the slanderer and offers full support(claiming to follow the same religion as yours, so he/she knows all), but will also try (his/her best) to convince you that the ground of fight and the mode of fight has to be chosen by him/her as of course(according to him) you don’t know anything about your religion.

The others if there are any, all will come with the same kind of lies about your religion and will do anything to convince you to believe they are right and you must follow them. They are good at making up all the different kinds of stories, all learned and experienced people in this field of recruiting.

Other Example:
all the members of the same group appearing to be seperate, become your friends, and slowly slowly start building an atmosphere where you may start questioning your own faith. As more than one person is saying the same thing, it is natural to believe it for a weaker mind.

Humbly asking for everybody’s forgiveness

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2007
Surrinder Ji. Why do you always ask for forgiveness. Unless you say something you dont mean? Never say something you dont want to, no one is forcing you too Ha ha. The world is full of thought keep your thoughts clear and with the gurbarni not out of context. Some will say the glass is half empty some will say its half full. Realise the person who had the glass and the water is the only one who knows. Its your mind control it, dont give it to others to control. Media, TV, forums. Over coming obsitcals gives you strength in your mind. Over come all things to remain pure although it is hard. Take care. Good Luck to you all on your progression to enlightenment. Nice to have spoken to a world of people who are thinking!

P.S. EGO is over indulgence. Over indulge in anything and you will find EGO. "Wahaguru" is GOD. GURU is not god. GURU is made to sound different when spoken as god its like saying wow wat a teacher in amazment. Guru is teacher. Teachers are regarded highley but are not the ultimate source for learning. Before they could teach they either had to experience something or learn themselves. God teaches without experince all experience indescribable. The thing is if I carry on with this discription the wording will start to make non-sense, As the term Wahaguru as in the sense of god was meant as something indescribable. Amazing, wow. Like you say some people are calling these people saints or babas or whatever as they show some of these people a way to something maybe they are wrong in there teachings, They are wrong if they do for self indulgence. NEITHER DO I FOLLOW SUCH PEOPLE! IT would be wrong to do so. ALL YOU NEED IS GURBARNI AND WAHAGURU. AS EXPLAINED IN MY POST BEFORE THIS. I dont judge. I am not god. Only god can judge. I just follow what I learn from the gurbarni. Everyones journey is different FACT. Your life is different to mine FACT. So your journey will be different to mine FACT. Only the path can be the same to be pure and believe in Wahaguru GOD. A WEIRD EXAMPLE BUT ITS ALL I COULD THINK OF :::::
# YOU MIX ONE GLASS OF RIBENA WITH WATER. DO THE SAME WITH ANOTHER GLASS, SAME PREPORTIONS, AND IT WILL TASTE THE SAME AGAIN. SO GURU AND WAHAGURU WOULD HOLD THE SAME PURITY. BUT THEN THE GLASSES ARE DIFFERENT. IF YOU KEEP MIXING WATER IN ONE OF THE GLASSES YOU WILL STOP TASTING THE RIBENA AND ALL YOU WILL TASTE IS WATER. SAME SITUTION HERE. YOU CALL THE WRONG THING GOD AND IT WILL NO LONGER BE APART OF GOD AND WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE SAME MESSAGE. I hope no one thinks im forcing my opinion. I just write my thoughts down. If they make sense fine if not sound. I dont consider myself to be absoulte truth. I only go by what I think to be the truth. I called god my friend and god became my friend. I called my friend god but that was impossible. Like space we are apart of god, yet nowhere near god. Indescribable
ONLY GOD IS PERFECT, EVERYTHING ELSE IS IMPERFECT! I HOPE THE ONES THAT FOLLOW THESE BABAS ARE NEVER IN MY TOWN. ONLY GOD CAN TEACH ME MY WAY I LEARN FROM WAHAGURU AND GURU GRANTH SAHIB. LEAVE OUR PEOPLE ALONE. LIVE AND LET LIVE. DONT FORCE YOUR OPINIONS ON TO OTHERS. THATS THE MUSLIM WAY. ONE EYE!!!

NOW I WILL SAY PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY INSOLENCE IF I'VE EVER OFFENDED! I DONT WISH TO OFFEND ANYONE ONLY BRING IN IDEAS. THINK WITH THE MIND NOT THE HEART. FROM A HUMBLE MAN. Question yourself before you question others!

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
neech hun sab se neech, that's why Parma ji. All is God, so asking All for forgiveness.

thanks for your time and advise. My mind is humbly sitting in Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Charan Kanwal, it is upto Guru Ji and only Guru Ji how to exploit it..................

Humbly asking for everybody's forgiveness

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected Saadh Sangat Ji,

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Arjan Dev Ji De Bachan, Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji De Panna # 711

hir ibsrq sdw KuAwrI ]
qw kau DoKw khw ibAwpY jw kau Et quhwrI ]

By Forgetting Hari(Waheguru), there tend to be destruction(downfall) forever. The one who has His(God’s) Support, cannot be deceived. How can one be deceived with Such a support- Waheguru. So we must always engross ourselves in thinking and singing only His glories. His support/adhaar/tek can save us from all the odds. As ALL IS HE HIMSELF.

gursidak

SPNer
Apr 22, 2005
but do u think we should point out fingers at any onw without full knowledge .... ???? these day monas hate babas who tell them to keep hairs to be sikh but love those who say sikhi is far above then hairs .... and in same way singhs hate such babas ....

every one love those baba who say ur doing right no need to change .... who say u need to change to be sikh is presented in society in such a way that he is fake

bhulchuk maaf

Veer Jassa Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!!!!

What you've observed here is the root and crust of modus operandi that makes almost all of the present day fake babas succeed.

We all back here in India are familiar with broker's, be it at the Regional Transport Office or at any other institution. If you happen to get in touch with them, their modus operandi is they'll highlight as to how difficult it is to go the distance yourself and how they'll make it easy for you (at some cost of course!!!). Once they deduce that you're not going to be a easy prey, they get irritated and would try to give a parting shot at distracting you and then back off conserving their energy for an easier prey.

We forget that Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji laid the foundation of Sikhism with the prime intention of saving us from this precise state as was widely prevalent at that time. We are blessed to have Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib guiding us through all our doubts and ignorances so that we don't spiral down to where we started from.

The TouchStone is and should at all times be Gurbani and if any person tries to put across anything that fails the test of Gurbani, we should spring to action, make our research as required, arrive at a firm decision as to the subject at hand, and Not Fall Prey to the "Easy Path" or a "Shortcut to Salvation" that any fiend is trying to sell to us.

If everything happens by design, why aren't we designed to realize that?????
If everything doesn't happen by design, why are we designed not to realize that!!!!!!! (I'm of course confused)

Guru Rakha!

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
Dear Gursikhs, It is true that every baba or saint is fake. They just want, people more people, money more money,power more power,words more words, no spiritualily less spirituality, pakhand hor jiada pakahnd. Like this Dera sacha sauda sant. In every baba or saint's life, one day they feel like they are GOD. They never know the truth that with no powers no money no people no words, without Pakhand THE GOD is achievable. The only thing these baba or saints are achieving, is the ego and Aadambar. If this So called sant of dera sacha sauda is a true sant then why did he done the wrong, why he is having the ego when he is so called sant, why he didn't apologized in front of sikhsangat, That is a saint's ego. Every baba or saint is having these vikaars. But the foolish people are behind them. No spirituality they have but less knowing people are too many in this world about spirituality.

ਆਸਾ ਮਹਲਾ ਛੰਤ ਘਰੁ
आसा महला ५ छंत घरु ७
Āsā mehlā 5 cẖẖanṯ gẖar 7
Aasaa, Fifth Mehl, Chhant, Seventh House:

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ
ੴ सतिगुर प्रसादि ॥
Ik­oaʼnkār saṯgur parsāḏ.
One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਸਲੋਕੁ
सलोकु ॥
Salok.
Shalok:

ਸੁਭ ਚਿੰਤਨ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਰਮਣ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਸਾਧੂ ਸੰਗ
सुभ चिंतन गोबिंद रमण निरमल साधू संग ॥
Subẖ cẖinṯan gobinḏ ramaṇ nirmal sāḏẖū sang.
It is the most sublime contemplation, to speak of the Lord of the Universe in the pure Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

ਨਾਨਕ ਨਾਮੁ ਵਿਸਰਉ ਇਕ ਘੜੀ ਕਰਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਭਗਵੰਤ ॥੧॥
नानक नामु न विसरउ इक घड़ी करि किरपा भगवंत ॥१॥
Nānak nām na visra­o ik gẖaṛī kar kirpā bẖagvanṯ. ||1||
O Nanak, never the Naam, even for a moment; bless me with Your Grace, Lord God! ||1||

ਛੰਤ
छंत ॥
Cẖẖanṯ.
Chhant:

ਭਿੰਨੀ ਰੈਨੜੀਐ ਚਾਮਕਨਿ ਤਾਰੇ
भिंनी रैनड़ीऐ चामकनि तारे ॥
Bẖinnī rainṛī­ai cẖāmkan ṯārė.
The night is wet with dew, and the stars twinkle in the heavens.

ਜਾਗਹਿ ਸੰਤ ਜਨਾ ਮੇਰੇ ਰਾਮ ਪਿਆਰੇ
जागहि संत जना मेरे राम पिआरे ॥
Jāgeh sanṯ janā mėrė rām pi­ārė.
The Saints remain wakeful; they are the Beloveds of my Lord.

ਰਾਮ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਸਦਾ ਜਾਗਹਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਸਿਮਰਹਿ ਅਨਦਿਨੋ
राम पिआरे सदा जागहि नामु सिमरहि अनदिनो ॥
Rām pi­ārė saḏā jāgeh nām simrahi anḏino.
The Beloveds of the Lord remain ever wakeful, remembering the Naam, the Name of the Lord, day and night.

ਚਰਣ ਕਮਲ ਧਿਆਨੁ ਹਿਰਦੈ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਬਿਸਰੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਇਕੁ ਖਿਨੋ
चरण कमल धिआनु हिरदै प्रभ बिसरु नाही इकु खिनो ॥
Cẖaraṇ kamal ḏẖi­ān hirḏai parabẖ bisar nāhī ik kẖino.
In their hearts, they meditate on the lotus feet of God; they do not forget Him, even for an instant.

ਤਜਿ ਮਾਨੁ ਮੋਹੁ ਬਿਕਾਰੁ ਮਨ ਕਾ ਕਲਮਲਾ ਦੁਖ ਜਾਰੇ
तजि मानु मोहु बिकारु मन का कलमला दुख जारे ॥
Ŧaj mān moh bikār man kā kalmalā ḏukẖ jārė.
They renounce their pride, emotional attachment and mental corruption, and burn away the pain of wickedness.

ਬਿਨਵੰਤਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਦਾ ਜਾਗਹਿ ਹਰਿ ਦਾਸ ਸੰਤ ਪਿਆਰੇ ॥੧॥
बिनवंति नानक सदा जागहि हरि दास संत पिआरे ॥१॥
Binvanṯ Nānak saḏā jāgeh har ḏās sanṯ pi­ārė. ||1||
Prays Nanak, the Saints, the beloved servants of the Lord, remain ever wakeful. ||1||

ਮੇਰੀ ਸੇਜੜੀਐ ਆਡੰਬਰੁ ਬਣਿਆ
मेरी सेजड़ीऐ आड्मबरु बणिआ ॥
Mėrī sėjṛī­ai ādambar baṇi­ā.
My bed is adorned in splendor.

ਮਨਿ ਅਨਦੁ ਭਇਆ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਆਵਤ ਸੁਣਿਆ
मनि अनदु भइआ प्रभु आवत सुणिआ ॥
Man anaḏ bẖa­i­ā parabẖ āvaṯ suṇi­ā.
My mind is filled with bliss, since I heard that God is coming.

ਪ੍ਰਭ ਮਿਲੇ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਸੁਖਹ ਗਾਮੀ ਚਾਵ ਮੰਗਲ ਰਸ ਭਰੇ
प्रभ मिले सुआमी सुखह गामी चाव मंगल रस भरे ॥
Parabẖ milė su­āmī sukẖah gāmī cẖāv mangal ras bẖarė.
Meeting God, the Lord and Master, I have entered the realm of peace; I am filled with joy and delight.

ਅੰਗ ਸੰਗਿ ਲਾਗੇ ਦੂਖ ਭਾਗੇ ਪ੍ਰਾਣ ਮਨ ਤਨ ਸਭਿ ਹਰੇ
अंग संगि लागे दूख भागे प्राण मन तन सभि हरे ॥
Ang sang lāgė ḏūkẖ bẖāgė parāṇ man ṯan sabẖ harė.
He is joined to me, in my very fiber; my sorrows have departed, and my body, mind and soul are all rejuvenated.

ਮਨ ਇਛ ਪਾਈ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਧਿਆਈ ਸੰਜੋਗੁ ਸਾਹਾ ਸੁਭ ਗਣਿਆ
मन इछ पाई प्रभ धिआई संजोगु साहा सुभ गणिआ ॥
Man icẖẖ pā­ī parabẖ ḏẖi­ā­ī sanjog sāhā subẖ gaṇi­ā.
I have obtained the fruits of my mind's desires, meditating on God; the day of my wedding is auspicious.

ਬਿਨਵੰਤਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਮਿਲੇ ਸ੍ਰੀਧਰ ਸਗਲ ਆਨੰਦ ਰਸੁ ਬਣਿਆ ॥੨॥
बिनवंति नानक मिले स्रीधर सगल आनंद रसु बणिआ ॥२॥
Binvanṯ Nānak milė sarīḏẖar sagal ānanḏ ras baṇi­ā. ||2||
Prays Nanak, when I meet the Lord of excellence, I came to experience all pleasure and bliss. ||2||

ਮਿਲਿ ਸਖੀਆ ਪੁਛਹਿ ਕਹੁ ਕੰਤ ਨੀਸਾਣੀ
मिलि सखीआ पुछहि कहु कंत नीसाणी ॥
Mil sakẖī­ā pucẖẖeh kaho kanṯ nīsāṇī.
I meet with my companions and say, "Show me the insignia of my Husband Lord".

ਰਸਿ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਭਰੀ ਕਛੁ ਬੋਲਿ ਜਾਣੀ
रसि प्रेम भरी कछु बोलि न जाणी ॥
Ras parėm bẖarī kacẖẖ bol na jāṇī.
I am filled with the sublime essence of His Love, and I do not know how to say anything.

ਗੁਣ ਗੂੜ ਗੁਪਤ ਅਪਾਰ ਕਰਤੇ ਨਿਗਮ ਅੰਤੁ ਪਾਵਹੇ
गुण गूड़ गुपत अपार करते निगम अंतु न पावहे ॥
Guṇ gūṛ gupaṯ apār karṯė nigam anṯ na pāvhė.
The Glorious Virtues of the Creator are profound, mysterious and infinite; even the Vedas cannot find His limits.

ਭਗਤਿ ਭਾਇ ਧਿਆਇ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਸਦਾ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵਹੇ
भगति भाइ धिआइ सुआमी सदा हरि गुण गावहे ॥
Bẖagaṯ bẖā­ė ḏẖi­ā­ė su­āmī saḏā har guṇ gāvhė.
With loving devotion, I meditate on the Lord Master, and sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord forever.

ਸਗਲ ਗੁਣ ਸੁਗਿਆਨ ਪੂਰਨ ਆਪਣੇ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਭਾਣੀ
सगल गुण सुगिआन पूरन आपणे प्रभ भाणी ॥
Sagal guṇ sugi­ān pūran āpṇė parabẖ bẖāṇī.
Filled with all virtues and spiritual wisdom, I have become pleasing to my God.

ਬਿਨਵੰਤਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਰੰਗਿ ਰਾਤੀ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਸਹਜਿ ਸਮਾਣੀ ॥੩॥
बिनवंति नानक रंगि राती प्रेम सहजि समाणी ॥३॥
Binvanṯ Nānak rang rāṯī parėm sahj samāṇī. ||3||
Prays Nanak, imbued with the color of the Lord's Love, I am imperceptibly absorbed into Him. ||3||

ਸੁਖ ਸੋਹਿਲੜੇ ਹਰਿ ਗਾਵਣ ਲਾਗੇ
सुख सोहिलड़े हरि गावण लागे ॥
Sukẖ sohilṛė har gāvaṇ lāgė.
When I began to sing the songs of rejoicing to the Lord,

ਸਾਜਨ ਸਰਸਿਅੜੇ ਦੁਖ ਦੁਸਮਨ ਭਾਗੇ
साजन सरसिअड़े दुख दुसमन भागे ॥
Sājan sarsi­aṛė ḏukẖ ḏusman bẖāgė.
my friends became glad, and my troubles and enemies departed.

ਸੁਖ ਸਹਜ ਸਰਸੇ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮਿ ਰਹਸੇ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਆਪਿ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਧਾਰੀਆ
सुख सहज सरसे हरि नामि रहसे प्रभि आपि किरपा धारीआ ॥
Sukẖ sahj sarsė har nām rahsė parabẖ āp kirpā ḏẖārī­ā.
My peace and happiness increased; I rejoiced in the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and God Himself blessed me with His mercy.

ਹਰਿ ਚਰਣ ਲਾਗੇ ਸਦਾ ਜਾਗੇ ਮਿਲੇ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਬਨਵਾਰੀਆ
हरि चरण लागे सदा जागे मिले प्रभ बनवारीआ ॥
Har cẖaraṇ lāgė saḏā jāgė milė parabẖ banvārī­ā.
I have grasped the Lord's feet, and remaining ever wakeful, I have met the Lord, the Creator.

ਸੁਭ ਦਿਵਸ ਆਏ ਸਹਜਿ ਪਾਏ ਸਗਲ ਨਿਧਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਪਾਗੇ
सुभ दिवस आए सहजि पाए सगल निधि प्रभ पागे ॥
Subẖ ḏivas ā­ė sahj pā­ė sagal niḏẖ parabẖ pāgė.
The appointed day came, and I attained peace and poise; all treasures are in the feet of God.

ਬਿਨਵੰਤਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਰਣਿ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਸਦਾ ਹਰਿ ਜਨ ਤਾਗੇ ॥੪॥੧॥੧੦॥
बिनवंति नानक सरणि सुआमी सदा हरि जन तागे ॥४॥१॥१०॥
Binvanṯ Nānak saraṇ su­āmī saḏā har jan ṯāgė. ||4||1||10||
Prays Nanak, the Lord's humble servants always seek the Sanctuary of the Lord and Master. ||4||1||10||

When a true saint or baba sitting in front of you then surely with the LOVE if he found, he will not able to say anything or describe to you about the LORD.
I am filled with the sublime essence of His Love, and I do not know how to say anything.

All baba or saints are fake they just making fools more fool.
Guru Granth Saheb ji is the TRUTH if we want to explore, is the GURU if we want to WORSHIP.

Dear Gursikhs, It is true that any baba or saint today claiming whatever but fake surely. What is GOD and who can meet HIM is only known by these babas or saints, is commonly spreaded by these people. But they even themselves not even knowing it. They are making fools. Genuine fools are in of there terretory. Like this dera sacha sauda's so called saint gurmeet singh ram rahim, As per saints and babas, they are the people, who are close to GOD, but are they know the meaning of that. If they know they are closer to GOD then why this dera's saint done the wrong, Is GOD allowing them to do the wrong? NO this only happening in every babas or saint's life when they think they are GOD. If GOD's kirpa is on these people then why are they doing wrong, not even they know the humanity the dignity, or a religion but when they have power more power, money more money, people more people, AAdambar jiada aadambar, They are true Gamers of life when they are making a 3 million people fool then they eventually thinking of make even more of them. But Gursikhs are'nt fool. First I wanna ask this Dera's saint that why not he dare to leave singh from his name. If you are not a singh inside then what to do with your name. But they don't have sharam, namrata, but they do have ego, aadambar. GOD is not going to spare them.

Last edited by a moderator:

GuruPyaara

SPNer
May 5, 2007
This Baba Ram Rahim calls himself a spiritual person and he has bodyguards, why? what a Saint has to be scared of? :rolleyes:
Death?

Have spokesman to relay his message, why?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Repected friends,

Yes Rosethorne ji, not only do these babas operate from pure ego, but from lust and greed as well.

Yes gursidak ji, they prey on economic and social misery and offer an easy path at a great cost.

Remembering the Italian poet Dante who in his poem The Inferno said: There is a special place in hell for those who choose to be neutral in the face of corruption.

We do not have the same view of hell as Dante, but he makes his point. A person cannot shrug his shoulders as if the dance performed by cults and false babs is not a grave concern.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Arjan Dev Ji De Bachan Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji De Panna # 819

qwqI vwau n lgeI pwrbRhm srxweI ]cauigrd hmwrY rwm kwr duKu lgY n BweI ]

me neech understand that:

Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Arjan Dev Ji is telling us that the hot wind(hardships and negativities) cannot even touch the person who is under the Protection of Guru/God. The act of remembering God always saves us and protects us from every negativity. By submitting ourselves to Guru/God we come under His Protection. Guru Ji is telling us that we get surrounded by the Lord's Circle of Protection from all four sides and pain cannot afflict us, once we are under His Protection. Let us come under His protection by always remembering Him and submitting ourselves totally unto Guru Ji/God………

Humbly asking for everybody’s forgiveness

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006

Considering this continuing fight against the cults and their hidden menace, the most devastating experience one can face is having a friend/a loved one/a family member involved in a cult. These people are brainwashed by these cult leaders and members in such a way that they quit listening to the Truth(after listening to the lies told by cultists repeatedly). It needs a lot of patience and many repeated efforts to make them hear what you are telling them. Have faith in Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Sahibaan and keep trying. Don’t give up at any cost. The biggest weapon we got is the WORD- SHABAD GURU ‘Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji’

Only the trust in Guru Granth Sahib Ji can set them back on the right track.

humbly asking for everybody’s forgiveness

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM