• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Beware Of Fake Babas And Cults

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
just fought i would add a little experience of my own in this post.....ive recently come back from india n the 2nd day of been back to england three indians knocked on my door i answered the door and the guy wearing a turban out of the three handed me over a ppicture of guru nanak dev ji and said he was making a school something to do with the hazoor sahib so he was collecting money but the strange thing was how did he get our address there arent no indians where i live. my mum said come in while i get the money and a drink for you because they asked for water.

anyways, they came inside and mum give them £20 and glasses of water she asked weather they wanted tea and they even said yes to that. then all of a sudden they said to me and mum take your shoes off and sit here (they had there own shoes on) and started becoming a proper baba saying is there a lady in your family with her name beginning with "m" and i was like what the hell. anyways they stayed for ages saying stuff then started becoming aggressive for us to give more money but we kept on refusing and they left leaving us a recipt of the £20 we gave and it was just a blank piece of paper. it was so strange. i was really annoyed we dont know where they came from and asked other sikhs nearby and they didnt have anyone come around.

Punjabikiren ji
As there is a saying" der se aaye, darust aaye( Though came late but have come on right place) I am glad you have learned how crooks disguse.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
The punjabi word for fortune tellers is Pathraas. Con men.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: