• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Beware Of Fake Babas And Cults

Nov 29, 2006
Dear behan surinder

Ok , from now I will not try to explain the meanings to u, but u please do explain the meanings of the lines I wrote,
Are u not able to simply understand ,, what Sadhu is, so please tell me what u understand from these lines,

WHAT IS WRONG HERE...
ਸੰਤਸੰਗਿ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਡੀਠਾ
संतसंगि अंतरि प्रभु डीठा ॥
satsang antar parabh deethaa.
In the Society of the Saints, I see God deep within my being.

ਨਾਮੁ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਕਾ ਲਾਗਾ ਮੀਠਾ
नामु प्रभू का लागा मीठा ॥
naam parabhoo kaa laagaa meethaa.
God's Name is sweet to me.

These lines are clearly saying that when we see GOD deep within me with help of saints.... then GOD's Name becomes sweet to us.

U PLEASE TELL THE MEANING OF THESE LINES , IF I MISINTERPRATED, WHAT U UNDERSTAND FROM THESE LINES.

m not copying each n every line that i posted b4 , please tell the meaning of each n every lines that i quoted there in earlier thread..

I leave all on u.. u tell...
n please tell the meaning of 'SEE(
ਡੀਠਾ)' too.

U WROTE::::
it is seen by the mind's eye... YA GOD CAN BE SEEN BY MIND's EYE(NO DOUBT ABOUT IT).. AND GURUBANI SAYS IT DIVINE EYE(DIB DRISHTI)..
AND HOW IT OPENS.. we will discuss U AFTER REPLY.

Forgive me please.

Respected Makkar Ji,

First of all, please stop misinterpreting Gurbani.
endlessly thanks to you again and again for being with us.

your words(i refer to only those words written by you and not gurbani as well as not the translations you got from-srigranth.org. in your post) depict-YOUR GURU IS LIMITED TO ONLY A PHYSICAL FORM.

Bani you are reffering to, does not tell me that.

You are limiting Sant to a physical living human being. A true Saint's Company is not limted to a company of a physical body, sir. It is in Spiritual Sense and it is felt within and it is seen by the mind's eye.

To become Sachyara we have to do all the work of purification at the mental level, no physical effort do any assistance here. CAN A SAINT's PHYSICAL BODY ENTER into your mind! It is his words that penetrates into your mind and then the you do contemplation on those said words and then follow the teaching in reality.

Gurbani Says-

Man mairyaa antar tere nidhaan hai tu baahar vast naa bhaal

GURU MERE SANG SADAA HAI NAALAY.....

PURA PRABHU ARADHEYA PURA JAA KAA NAAOO

qyry bcn AnUp Apwr sMqn AwDwr bwxI bIcwrIAY jIau ]

and respected Sahil Veer ji you do not need my comments to continue, these are nothing, i am sagal ki renka.

Once again a humble request-when you are explaining Bani in your own words- you are misinterpreting it, please do not do this. i am making a request with folded hands.
PLEASE DONOT DISRESPECT DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI.

forgive me please

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 29, 2006
Dear behan surinder

Ok , from now I will not try to explain the meanings to u, but u please
do explain the meanings of the lines I wrote,
Are u not able to simply understand ,, what Sadhu is, so please tell me
what u understand from these lines,

WHAT IS WRONG HERE...
ਸੰਤਸੰਗਿ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਡੀਠਾ
संतसंगि अंतरि प्रभु डीठा ॥
satsang antar parabh deethaa.
In the Society of the Saints, I see God deep within my being.

ਨਾਮੁ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਕਾ ਲਾਗਾ ਮੀਠਾ
नामु प्रभू का लागा मीठा ॥
naam parabhoo kaa laagaa meethaa.
God's Name is sweet to me.

These lines are clearly saying that when we see GOD deep within me with help of saints.... then GOD's Name becomes sweet to us.

U PLEASE TELL THE MEANING OF THESE LINES , IF I MISINTERPRATED, WHAT U
UNDERSTAND FROM THESE LINES.

m not copying each n every line that i posted b4 , please tell the
meaning of each n every lines that i quoted there in earlier thread..

I leave all on u.. u tell...
n please tell the meaning of 'SEE( ਡੀਠਾ)' too.

U WROTE::::
it is seen by the mind's eye... YA GOD CAN BE SEEN BY MIND's EYE(NO
DOUBT ABOUT IT).. AND GURUBANI SAYS IT DIVINE EYE(DIB DRISHTI)..
AND HOW IT OPENS.. we will discuss U AFTER REPLY.

Forgive me please.

Respected Makkar Ji,

First of all, please stop misinterpreting Gurbani.
endlessly thanks to you again and again for being with us.

your words(i refer to only those words written by you and not gurbani as well as not the translations you got from-srigranth.org. in your post) depict-YOUR GURU IS LIMITED TO ONLY A PHYSICAL FORM.

Bani you are reffering to, does not tell me that.

You are limiting Sant to a physical living human being. A true Saint's Company is not limted to a company of a physical body, sir. It is in Spiritual Sense and it is felt within and it is seen by the mind's eye.

To become Sachyara we have to do all the work of purification at the mental level, no physical effort do any assistance here. CAN A SAINT's PHYSICAL BODY ENTER into your mind! It is his words that penetrates into your mind and then the you do contemplation on those said words and then follow the teaching in reality.

Gurbani Says-

Man mairyaa antar tere nidhaan hai tu baahar vast naa bhaal

GURU MERE SANG SADAA HAI NAALAY.....

PURA PRABHU ARADHEYA PURA JAA KAA NAAOO

qyry bcn AnUp Apwr sMqn AwDwr bwxI bIcwrIAY jIau ]

and respected Sahil Veer ji you do not need my comments to continue, these are nothing, i am sagal ki renka.

Once again a humble request-when you are explaining Bani in your own words- you are misinterpreting it, please do not do this. i am making a request with folded hands.
PLEASE DONOT DISRESPECT DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI.

forgive me please

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
This is another trick these fake Babas and fake cults using-

these days they use internet for their advertisement. They get access to the email addresses(so many companies sell these, just like telephone numbers) and preech about their socalled faith. Usually nice and long emails. All the effort is done to point once attention to the low points of life. And here they can do it easily and can grab a large number of people.

forgive me please

Nov 29, 2006
Gurufateh surinder bhenji

reply te kar do
jeda tusi misinterpret baare kya si

Gurufateh
This is another trick these fake Babas and fake cults using-

these days they use internet for their advertisement. They get access to the email addresses(so many companies sell these, just like telephone numbers) and preech about their socalled faith. Usually nice and long emails. All the effort is done to point once attention to the low points of life. And here they can do it easily and can grab a large number of people.

forgive me please

Sahota

SPNer
Mar 28, 2007
Respected Aman Veer and all the Leaders and Members on this Forum,

I am trying to post and your Forum is not letting me. And you have posts from all these people who misinterpret Gurbani. What is going on?

I have a few words to say about those who are misinterpreting Gurbani- Balbir Singh and Sahil Makkar. No simple warnings are going to work on them as Surinder Ji is doing. They do not care.

This is nobody else but-NARINDER SINGH GREWAL or SURINDER SINGH MULTANI AND/OR THEIR FOLLOWERS.

I myself was a victim one time. They were very nice to me in the beginning, but were refusing to tell me their real names, their family, profession and all that. I have been a gursikh since I am born, I know a lot of Gurbani myself. The minute I realized they were mistranslating Gurbani this way, I tried to talk to them. They started threatening me. I was told that I will be thrown to a never ending hell and destruction cycle. It took me a long time to find out who they really were. I had no idea I will finding this kind of Horrible People behind those normal looking faces. Only I know how I got out of their clutch.

Please be careful, they will not listen to anybody, you can try forever to describe Shabad correctly. They are a bunch of mentally retarded people, who refuse to take any social, medical, spiritual and psychological help. And they go up to the point of calling Waheguru as well as all the Gurus a Kan-jar, Har-ami, Sw-ah, To-ta, Mo-the-rfuk-ker……and so on.

As a gursikh I am doing this as I consider it my duty to warn others against this. And I am pretty sure the way they are, they must already have brainwashed a lot of people on your forum.

Waheguru Mehar Kar.
[FONT=Times New
Roman][/FONT]

Lakhwinder Singh Sahota

Sahota

SPNer
Mar 28, 2007
thankyou for letting me post, I tried the introducing my self thread and it didn't let me.

Lakhwinder Singh Sahota

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!
Dear all and Lakhwinder Jee!

I hope and pray you are not representing Sikhi. You may be a naturist but this forum is not a nudist beach.
Please take care to use such words for the reverent Gurus behind the wall of blaming others. This filth is flowing out of your post though.

You wrote "I know a lot of Gurbani myself."
Please participate on forums in a constructive way. Write a sacred Vaak from Gurdev and explain it in your words. Thanks.

with respect

Balbir Singh

Nov 29, 2006
Respected Aman Veer and all the Leaders and Members on this Forum,

I am trying to post and your Forum is not letting me. And you have posts from all these people who misinterpret Gurbani. What is going on?

I have a few words to say about those who are misinterpreting Gurbani- Balbir Singh and Sahil Makkar. No simple warnings are going to work on them as Surinder Ji is doing. They do not care.

This is nobody else but-NARINDER SINGH GREWAL or SURINDER SINGH MULTANI AND/OR THEIR FOLLOWERS.

I myself was a victim one time. They were very nice to me in the beginning, but were refusing to tell me their real names, their family, profession and all that. I have been a gursikh since I am born, I know a lot of Gurbani myself. The minute I realized they were mistranslating Gurbani this way, I tried to talk to them. They started threatening me. I was told that I will be thrown to a never ending hell and destruction cycle. It took me a long time to find out who they really were. I had no idea I will finding this kind of Horrible People behind those normal looking faces. Only I know how I got out of their clutch.

Please be careful, they will not listen to anybody, you can try forever to describe Shabad correctly. They are a bunch of mentally retarded people, who refuse to take any social, medical, spiritual and psychological help. And they go up to the point of calling Waheguru as well as all the Gurus a Kan-jar, Har-ami, Sw-ah, To-ta, Mo-the-rfuk-ker……and so on.

As a gursikh I am doing this as I consider it my duty to warn others against this. And I am pretty sure the way they are, they must already have brainwashed a lot of people on your forum.

Waheguru Mehar Kar.

Lakhwinder Singh Sahota

Vaheguru ji da khalsa vaheguru ji di fateh,

Today, its a great grace of GOD, that we have such forums to discuss on the things,
and here we are discussing the GURUBANI, Although Gurubani says that, "No arguments prove the existence of GOD, n no arguments can prove that GOD DOES NOT EXIST",
Gurubani also says"VED KARE VAKHYAN, ANT NA PAVANA, PADIYE NAHI BHED BHUJIYE BHAVANA"::: MEANS vedas and all other scriptures are explaining(VAKHYAN), but through these mere explanations we cant attain the salvation, So not only read(PADIYE), but try to understand(BHUJIYE) the mystery/secret(BHED).

And if u understand the meaning, then u will come to know that GOD can be seen, atonce when Guru gives u shabad.

Thats all,

Dear u said that m misinterprating, then can u give me the correct interpretation of that,
Go n ask anyone. n bring some good interprations, so that if we are wrong then we can improve,
and if u cant interprate then how u r saying,
Sorry , if I said something wrong, but U please give me the interpratations and correct me.

I will be thankful to u for enlightning us.
GuruFateh

Feb 14, 2006
If you people are from Narinder Grewal or Nirankaris why not just admit what you are? Why hide and deceive and lie like demons? Why you dare to distort Gurbani?

If this is true, you have no Panthic right to even use Gurbani or speak to Sikhs. You are under social boycott. Narinder Grewal's people are not to even use the internet to spread their teachings.

Narinder Grewal is NOT a Sikh by his own statement to the Panj Piaras!

In a written and signed statement, Grewal acknowledged that he had been running his own style of religious congregation in which he used references to the Sikh Gurus, Sikh Scriptures and the basics of the Sikh Religion. He agreed to meet before the Panj Payaras at the Gurdwara to seek forgiveness and apologize to the community on video. Grewal also agreed "not to preach or to use any references to Sikh Gurus, Sikh Religion, Sikh scriptures … until a final decision on this issue is made by the Akal Takht…" He also agreed to stop preaching through his website, the internet and email groups. Grewal's website is now off-line and his activities on the internet have ceased.
On June 20, Narinder Grewal appeared before the Panj Payaras and the Sikh Sangat at the Oakville Gurdwara to repent his misdeeds. With him was a police officer who accompanied him for protection.
Grewal did not give satisfactory answers to the questions asked by the Panj Payaras. He kept apologizing but did not give details of his wrong doings. Grewal also denied that he was a Singh. Therefore, the Panj Payaras and the sangat did not pardon him.

The Panj Payaras and the sangat appealed to the Sikh Sangat that until
a decision is received from the Akal Takht no communication or relationship
should be kept with Grewal; those who do would also be boycotted.
narindergrewal2.jpg

Grewal also claimed 'Gurudom,' that he is the next Guru after Guru Granth Sahib.

narindergrewal1.jpg

On June 20, Narinder Grewal appeared before the Panj Payaras
and the Sikh Sangat at the Oakville Gurdwara to repent his misdeeds.

TSS News: What is Narinder Grewal?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Surinder ji

Your thread is itself a service, especially in an electronic forum. Today people everywhere are desparate because they are truly orphaned by political and economic upheaval of one kind or another throughout the world. They are frightened, and they feel they are alone. And today's world is a spiritual desert.

Young people in particular, when they reach for a spiritual solution, fall prey to false babas (and they are found in every religion). A fake baba's message is cunning-- it is designed to fill a well of fear. They are easy to talk to. They "know where you are coming from" and have answers. They are true scholars of wickedness because they have studied human nature and know how to make impossible promises in a convincing way.

I read the post of deerasachasuda (see your link above) a week or so ago. The post tells us about Deera Sacha Suda Sirsa which is an organization with a sophisticated string of web sites. It was easy to google. Here is a quote from one web site:

"The organisation's more than 12.5million members work under the dynamic and perspicacious directions of Guru Maharaj Gurmeet Ram ahim Singh ji. He is known for his versatility, impeccable guidance, discretion, vision, humility and love for humanity. He always leads from the front and s always present at the site of action. For last few years, Dera has encompassed Disaster Management in it’s ambit. In Feb. 2001, Guruji raised a special disaster management force by the name of “Shah Satnam ji Green ‘S’ Welfare Force". It comprises of 15,000 exterous volunteers who have vowed to help people in the country during natural disasters. According to people who have witnessed them at work “This force has the potential to do the impossible". The practical method of meditation, which the Guruji teaches charge the batteries of these indefatigable selfless olunteers.Dera Sacha Sauda is a perfect example of harmony and brotherhood among different religions and castes."

I am not going to give the url, because why should I make it easy? Look at the convincing but cunning rhetoric! The background is brilliant: A natural disaster to match the inner chaos of a lost soul. The organization has over 12 million members, and an impeccable guru who can charge your batteries, who is a perfect example of harmony, is always on the front line of disasters, and who is also humble. This is part of one paragraph on more than a dozen web sites which all sound like this. The cult and its guru are out there to help you (you can bet on that). And they offer spiritual guidance that is one-size-fits-all. You just have to be desparate enough.

Now everything on these web sites is about ego. Ego says, "I/we have a lock on the truth. I/we know you are miserable and want to be rescued I/we have the answers, and will rescue you. We will care for your body, your mind and your soul. How could 12.5 million people be wrong?"

A "true guru" (in human form) doesn't run after students. Doesn't strive to be found. A guru doesn't give out answers, because if he/she did, students would have no chance to make discoveries that sustain them. All the wisdom would remain with the guru and the students would gain nothing. A guru doesn't claim to be wise (that is really important) because a guru is completely aware that he/she is also full of failings and must turn to God for support over and over again. A guru doesn't want to charge your batteries, or need a web site. When a guru is on the scene of a disaster, most people won't even realize they are in the presence of a guru. That is humility. A guru doesn't need a web site. When you are ready for a guru, the guru is there.

We should read Soul Jyot's thread on another link to better understand.
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/spiritual-articles/15229-haume-and-naam.html

You are deeply concerned about the religious manipulation of so many lost souls. You have taken on a big seva here. We need to support you in this.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
‘DMn DMn sRI guru nwnk dyv jI’
“sc kI bwxI nwnku AwKY scu suxwiesI sc kI bylw ]”
such kee baanee naanuk aakhai such sunaaeisee such kee baelaa
Nanak speaks the Word of Truth; he proclaims the Truth at this, the right time.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Surinder ji

Every line in the Siri Guru Granth Sahib is a message of deliverance that raises us and preserves our dignity. Please continue shining a light on all this bad medicine.

Many thanks

SSMDCX

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
It Sounds Like She Has The Authority To Define What Is Fake And What Is Not Fake - For Us Everything Is Fake Except Akal Purakh

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Amar Das Ji De Bachan

haumY nwvY nwil ivroDu hY duie n vsih iek Twie ]
haumY ivic syvw n hoveI qw mnu ibrQw jwie ]1]
hir cyiq mn myry qU gur kw sbdu kmwie ]
hukmu mMnih qw hir imlY qw ivchu haumY jwie ] rhwau ]
haumY sBu srIru hY haumY Epiq hoie ]
haumY vfw gubwru hY haumY ivic buiJ n skY koie ]2]
haumY ivic Bgiq n hoveI hukmu n buiJAw jwie ]
haumY ivic jIau bMDu hY nwmu n vsY min Awie ]3]
nwnk sqguir imilAY haumY geI qw scu visAw min Awie ]
scu kmwvY sic rhY scy syiv smwie ]4]

forgive me please

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
SSMDCX my friend,

We are getting into heavy theology and metaphysics here.

"Sounds Like She Has The Authority To Define What Is Fake And What Is Not Fake - For Us Everything Is Fake Except Akal Purakh"

If everything is Fake Except Akal Purakh, then who will be there to meditate upon Akal Purakh!

If everything is Fake Except Akal Purakh, then everything created by him is by your declaration Fake (false or nonexistent).

If everything is Fake Except Akal Purakh, then it is a Fake world that is meditating upon Akal Purakh.

If everything is Fake Except Akal Purakh, then Akal Purakh created only that which is Fake.

If Akal Purakh is self-created, then Akal Purakh must also be fake, according to your logic. Unless you believe that something or someone else created Akal Purakh.

What are you saying?

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
:) Respected aad0002 ji :) ,

his/her use of this statement is very shrewd, as this can be used to manipulate innocent minds.

as it is said in Gurbani-

panna 1429, Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Teg Bahadur Ji De Bachan

jg rcnw sB JUT hY jwin lyhu ry mIq ]
kih nwnk iQru nw rhY ijau bwlU kI BIiq ]

because these manipulators can misuse it for their own purpose.

Where The fact is- IT IS FALSE IN A SENSE THAT IT IS NOT IMMORTAL. IT IS WAHEGURU'S SARGUN SAROOP.

SO THIS UNDERSTANDING IS NECESSARY TO KNOW FAKE IN WHAT SENSE

BECAUSE- it matters HOW WE ARE LOOKING AT IT-

Guru Ji also says-

ikAw hm jIA jMq bycwry brin n swkh eyk romweI ]
bRhm mhys isD muin ieMdRw byAMq Twkur qyrI giq nhI pweI ]1]
ikAw kQIAY ikCu kQnu n jweI ]
jh jh dyKw qh rihAw smweI ]1] rhwau ]
jh mhw BieAwn dUK jm sunIAY qh myry pRB qUhY shweI ]
srin pirE hir crn ghy pRB guir nwnk kau bUJ buJweI ]

srb joiq qyrI psir rhI ]
jh jh dyKw qh nrhrI ]1]
jIvn qlb invwir suAwmI ]
AMD kUip mwieAw mnu gwifAw ikau kir auqrau pwir suAwmI ]1] rhwau ]
jh BIqir Gt BIqir bisAw bwhir kwhy nwhI ]
iqn kI swr kry inq swihbu sdw icMq mn mwhI ]2]
Awpy nyVY Awpy dUir ]
Awpy srb rihAw BrpUir ]
sqguru imlY AMDyrw jwie ]
jh dyKw qh rihAw smwie ]3]
AMqir shsw bwhir mwieAw nYxI lwgis bwxI ]
pRxviq nwnku dwsin dwsw prqwpihgw pRwxI ]4]

so it matters what we look at- are we lost in outer appearance visible to human eye or we looking for the DIVINE PRESENCE within :) .

forgive me please

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected Saadh Sangat Ji

within past few days- TWO NEW POINTS ON THE FACTS ON FAKE BABAS have been experienced.

1. In their conversation you can easily pin point- two or more interpretations of the same word and usually totally opposite, they try to confuse you as much as possible.

2. If someone present the truth to them, they start defending themselves by denouncing that person's position otherwise as - they don't have anything left to say on the subject under consideration, afterall NO MESSAGE OF THEIR OWN.....

forgive me please

and another related link
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-sikhi-sikhism/15239-spiritual-discovery-through-dhan-dhan-siri.html

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM