• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Why Our Souls Separated From God?

Sikhilove

Writer
SPNer
May 11, 2016
Our personal experiences are personal which cannot be shared with anyone.

It is your attempt to mock others who have not had the same experience as you and Chaz claim you did is uncalled for and it seems from your various posts in various threads that you have convinced yourself you are the chosen few, is a mockery of Sikhi which is a shame.

I haven't mocked anyone, that's your opinion.

I never said I'm one of the chosen few, I'm saying that the Source sits in each and every heart, and I'm saying listen to Him.

You seem to be condemning people who listen to and believe Him without doubt.

Would you prefer that we wonder around listening to maya instead?

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
I haven't mocked anyone, that's your opinion.

Please check your posts. There is nothing but mockery, sad to notice.

I never said I'm one of the chosen few, I'm saying that the Source sits in each and every heart, and I'm saying listen to Him.

Thanks for proving my point.
How did you decide on your own that others are not listening to him?
Only Ik Ong Kaar knows that. No one else does nor ever will.

You seem to be condemning people who listen to and believe Him without doubt.

Not me. Questioning is not condemnation. Being judgemental is.

Would you prefer that we wonder around listening to maya instead?

I am no one to tell anyone what to do unless asked.

Sikhilove

Writer
SPNer
May 11, 2016
Please check your posts. There is nothing but mockery, sad to notice.

Thanks for proving my point.
How did you decide on your own that others are not listening to him?
Only Ik Ong Kaar knows that. No one else does nor ever will.

Not me. Questioning is not condemnation. Being judgemental is.

I am no one to tell anyone what to do unless asked.

Lol all youre doing in your post is being judgemental and jumping to illogical conclusions.

I never said i'm one of the chosen few, nor in my post asking people to listen to their hearts am I implying that they already don't. I have no idea what stage people are at.

Only I know who I am and only people know who they are. He judges not me.

You seem to think that I'm a someone. I'm noone, I merely agreed with Chaz Ji and said that the proof is in the pudding.

Millions of people have similar experiences, it's proof of the Source.

Another eg: I sat in a meditation session once, and a random guy who I 'd never met before (not brown) had the exact same experience as me. He wasn't 'sikh', he was just a normal guy who had basically never meditated before. I wouldn't call him and I the chosen ones, but I would say that the experience we had in meditation was proof in front of our eyes that we are One.

You and I are One also, as are the countless number of lifeforms in the universe. If you feel like less or don't feel happy with others having experiences, then look around you at the Miracle that is Parbrahm. That within itself is totally beyond awe inspiring. Don't tell me you don't experience miracles every day.

I'll leave it at that

Last edited:

Sikhilove

Writer
SPNer
May 11, 2016
how do you know its him?

what if its someone else?

That's where your intuition and your faith kicks in. We've known the Truth since birth and before, we merely refuse to acknowledge it.

Look up at the night sky, at the stars, feel the wind when it brushes past your face. He communicates with us every moment, we just don't listen.

Last edited:

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
That's where your intuition and your faith kicks in. We've known the Truth since birth and before, we merely refuse to acknowledge it.

Look up at the night sky, at the stars, feel the wind when it brushes past your face. He communicates with us every moment, we just don't listen.

ok, let me get this right, you use the stars and the wind to communicate with god, and in that, you see his answers, and then you act on them as the word of god, ok, sounds good, no room for confusion in the messages then!

If its all the same with you, I'll carry on going with my gut, at least then, I can only blame myself for my mistakes, rather than the position of the stars, or the direction of the wind

Yuno

SPNer
Apr 18, 2018

I don't know the truth, I simply believe in what I feel is the truth. Anyhow, since you are saying "We've known the truth", I would like to know the truth from you.
Moving further, I have no idea why would anyone REFUSE a knowledge of such great extent.

Yuno

SPNer
Apr 18, 2018
but I would say that the experience we had in meditation was proof in front of our eyes that we are One.
If we are already ONE as you have said then why the gurus have guided us that goal of our lives is to merge with ONE and become ONE?
Why the cycle of life and death exists if we are already one?

Don't tell me you don't experience miracles every day.
I don't. And I would like to know if miracles even exist.

Sikhilove

Writer
SPNer
May 11, 2016
If we are already ONE as you have said then why the gurus have guided us that goal of our lives is to merge with ONE and become ONE?

They're teaching us to realise our true origin, our true nature. Since birth, we've become so caught up in the illusion that we've forgotten. We get attached to family, friends, places, things. Our minds are clouded with procrastinations that keep our minds and souls busy.

Have you read gurbani? If not, it's a good read. Accept and apply the knowledge to your life, everyday, and you'll realise the Truth more and more, and go deeper and deeper.

Your birth was a miracle. From a universe originally derived from Nothing, the entire creation is a miracle.

Sikhilove

Writer
SPNer
May 11, 2016
ok, let me get this right, you use the stars and the wind to communicate with god, and in that, you see his answers, and then you act on them as the word of god, ok, sounds good, no room for confusion in the messages then!

If its all the same with you, I'll carry on going with my gut, at least then, I can only blame myself for my mistakes, rather than the position of the stars, or the direction of the wind

Lol, you're funny. Don't be so serious and always on the attack- the world is not out to get you. God loves you.

The stars and wind are only a tiny aspect and fragment of His miracle.

The entire universe and beyond is a testament to and miracle of His love.

You are a miracle and a testament to His love. He made u out of pure, complete and unconditional love.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Lol, you're funny.
you have no idea

Don't be so serious and always on the attack
I never attack, I just ask questions, I am sorry if it feels that way

the world is not out to get you. God loves you.

I don't know that it is, I have little to do with it, but yes, God loves me, and is there all the time, he has enjoyed my pleasures, and shared my sorrows, everything is as it should be..

The stars and wind are only a tiny aspect and fragment of His miracle.

The entire universe and beyond is a testament to and miracle of His love.

that still does not answer as to whether it is a good idea to seek guidance through this, and put weight on random events within this miracle, that is my only point

Yuno

SPNer
Apr 18, 2018

They're teaching us to realise our true origin, our true nature. Since birth, we've become so caught up in the illusion that we've forgotten. We get attached to family, friends, places, things. Our minds are clouded with procrastinations that keep our minds and souls busy.
1. Sorry to be so buggy but you just said "They're teaching us to realise our true origin" and then you say "that we've forgotten", so please tell me what to do is realize our true origin or remember it?
2. Well, life seems interesting when our minds and souls are busy :)

Your birth was a miracle.
Ahm..I guess this is the point when you should finally clear what a MIRACLE means to you?

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Its not really that important what a miracle means to the individual, to me a miracle might mean a Range Rover that never breaks down, we all have our different meanings, lets stick with the accepted meaning which is

miracle
[mir-uh-kuh l]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
  1. an effect or extraordinary event in the physical world that surpasses all known human or natural powers and is ascribed to a supernatural cause.
  2. such an effect or event manifesting or considered as a work of God.
  3. a wonder; marvel.

Yuno

SPNer
Apr 18, 2018
Its not really that important what a miracle means to the individual, to me a miracle might mean a Range Rover that never breaks down, we all have our different meanings, lets stick with the accepted meaning which is

miracle
[mir-uh-kuh l]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
  1. an effect or extraordinary event in the physical world that surpasses all known human or natural powers and is ascribed to a supernatural cause.
  2. such an effect or event manifesting or considered as a work of God.
  3. a wonder; marvel.
Got it, and I hope@Sikhilove means the same.

Yuno

SPNer
Apr 18, 2018
But, if my birth is a miracle, then it would not be wrong to say that every happening in the past, now or future should be considered as miracle. Not just happenings, more like every single thing that existed, exists or is yet to come to existence.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
some could say that the more we label everyday events, births, storms, deaths, lightning, as miracles, the more we are tempted not to understand the science and logic behind them, after all, Sikhism in my view, is a religion of logic and understanding with as few blanks as possible, it is the blanks that are the miracles, therefore miracles are bad, they are gaps in understanding that must be filled, the less miracles in a religion, the less blanks....

Yuno

SPNer
Apr 18, 2018
some could say that the more we label everyday events, births, storms, deaths, lightning, as miracles, the more we are tempted not to understand the science and logic behind them, after all, Sikhism in my view, is a religion of logic and understanding with as few blanks as possible, it is the blanks that are the miracles, therefore miracles are bad, they are gaps in understanding that must be filled, the less miracles in a religion, the less blanks....
Well said.

Sikhilove

Writer
SPNer
May 11, 2016
1. Sorry to be so buggy but you just said "They're teaching us to realise our true origin" and then you say "that we've forgotten", so please tell me what to do is realize our true origin or remember it?
2. Well, life seems interesting when our minds and souls are busy :)

Ahm..I guess this is the point when you should finally clear what a MIRACLE means to you?

Busy with maya, not living our lives naturally in Truth.

We've forgotten and need to realise/ remember again. Furthermore, we are here (on earth) to learn additional lessons and have a blessed and precious opportunity to go deeper and learn even more.

A miracle is everything and nothing, everything including the projection of the Truth which is our origin, and also the nothingness from where we are derived. Every single aspect of the khel is a miracle, infinity is a miracle, He is a miracle.

Beyond logic.

Yuno

SPNer
Apr 18, 2018
Busy with maya, not living our lives naturally in Truth.

We've forgotten and need to realise/ remember again. Furthermore, we are here (on earth) to learn additional lessons and have a blessed and precious opportunity to go deeper and learn even more.

A miracle is everything and nothing, everything including the projection of the Truth which is our origin, and also the nothingness from where we are derived. Every single aspect of the khel is a miracle, infinity is a miracle, He is a miracle.

Beyond logic.
@Sikhilove First of all, realize and remember are not same at all so please do not mix em up. Secondly, I get your idea of miracle now, however I still do not believe in miracles instead of that I would like to believe that those are not miracles but rather god's doing.

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM