Why Our Souls Separated From God?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Yuno, Apr 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ishna

Ishna Enthusiast Writer SPNer

The misunderstanding is entirely mine and you've cleared it up for me now, thank you! Lovely post :love:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sikhilove

Sikhilove Writer SPNer

I never said theres nothing other than God. I said that God discovered Himself to be Truth- its what He always was and always will be. Likewise us

3. Harry Haller

Harry Haller SPNer

nope that does not hold, if you discover something about yourself, you are not the same as you were before the discovery, your not making sense, sorry

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Sikhilove

Sikhilove Writer SPNer

I understand you. What I'm trying to say, is that when u apply the teachings, you discover what the Gurus speak about in Gurbani first hand. You feel it and experience it. That is beyond logic. You cannot explain nor describe the feeling. Unconditional Love is the key, its what Truth is; No Fear, No Enmity.

Yes people may think it sounds wishy washy and too flowery, but it is what it is.

5. Sikhilove

Sikhilove Writer SPNer

Lol, plenty of time to find out :)

6. Sikhilove

Sikhilove Writer SPNer

^that makes no sense in this context, you're speaking from your worldly logic.

7. Harry Haller

Harry Haller SPNer

in that case why bother having a philosophy forum if your going to be speaking in some sort of smurf logic, so everything you say is true and good provided we do not use wordly logic? oh well in that case, I completely accept that God went through many many changes and introspection, went through puberty, went to university, listened to Pink Floyd, and finally became the God we all know and love, ok ,no problem, could you preface all your posts with the phrase ' in smurf logic' so it does not get confused with that damn wordly logic where things have to add up and make sense.

8. Ishna

You literally did say it: Here's a quote from your post #67: "He set the khel going, out of a wish to share His discoveries with another." It is this assertion that I'm looking for support from Gurbani.

9. Sikhilove

Sikhilove Writer SPNer

Truth is Nothing. Its a pure unconditional love. Its our true state and is a frequency so high that mortals cant comprehend it.

God realised who he really is. he discovered himself to be the Truth. He wished to share this with us, so we can realise our true nature.

The discoveries are endless, but the Truth is One. It's totally illogical, beyond logic and beyond language. The discoveries Are truth, part of this perfection that is Truth- nothing is beyond the Truth and nothing is without it.

10. Ishna

So, your opinion has no reference to Gurbani, then?

• Like Like x 1
  11. chetan sharma

chetan sharma SPNer

I think correct reply if I understand you question correctly.. friends Read at least first 9 pages of Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji.. it will clear your many questions.. Must read shlok fully in picture (page 8 SGGS)

Attached Files:

12. Harry Haller

Harry Haller SPNer

but you can right? you understand it completely and have come here to educate us?

yeah, we've done this a few times, but you can't seem bothered to reply, perhaps you could extend your boundaries to justifying your ridiculous posts?

do you communicate like this all the time? your not really answering questions, are you making it up as you go along?

have you been taking lessons from Brian?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Harry Haller

Harry Haller SPNer

no of course not, our friend here worships a living Guru as she has posted references to his website many many many times, I think its one of those where you get a free BBQ cutlery set with every conversion

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yuno

Yuno SPNer

Oh Man... is that set really worth so much that a person is being driven by it?

15. Harry Haller

Harry Haller SPNer

well they dish them out by the item, once you get most of the set, you do get quite driven to complete it, they leave the big fork to last you see

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Sikhilove

Sikhilove Writer SPNer

Instead of asking for references, why not Read and understand Gurbani yourself? That's the best way to learn

17. Sikhilove

Sikhilove Writer SPNer

I never said i worshipped the guy on that site my friend. I said that alot of the writings on there were good. The ones that were in line with Gurbani.

You seem to love drama and complication so sorry to burst that little bubble for you.

18. Tejwant Singh

Tejwant Singh Mentor Writer SPNer

I want a free BBQ cutlery set too. Which site is it?

19. Harry Haller

Harry Haller SPNer

fair point, my bubble is burst,

to change the subject completely, that's twice now, if you can understand that, I will be impressed

20. Ishna

But I do study Gurbani, and I haven't seen support there for the ideas you posted earlier. That's why I'm asking you to show me. Maybe I missed something, maybe it's your own conjecture. Which is fine, we all come to our own conclusions reading Gurbani. But I'd like to see where you get to that point from Gurbani.

• Agree Agree x 2