• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Want To Marry With Cousin

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Re: Want to Marry with Cousine

I agreed with your suggestion little bit, but sir i cant forget her even for a single second, i cant live without each other, i am gonna mad without her because i love her a lot. I am a like a dead body with out her with no emotions. What will i do now ! I cry daily & think of committing suicide!

Try finding some love for Waheguru and you'll find you won't be dead anymore:

Now what you are describing is :

Moh - Obsession with a person
Kaam - Obsession with sex.
Krodh - Stubborness
Hankaar - Putting self brefore others.

You are a in a very poor state. You won't get any endorsement from me on such a depraved relationship.

You need to re-evaluate your life and get some discipline.

Oct 9, 2012

What a weak person you are, I dont have any sympathy or respect for you now, I dont care how much life throws at you suicide is never an option, no one has an easy life, you think your the only human who has ever experienced love listen to Kabir and Guru Nanak, they never ended their lives in there persute of love they embraced love and endured, and you wanting to end it over your sister makes you look even more pathetic! I think that is your problem your a weak individual who can not control his own emotions and feelings. How you going to cope with married life man. Live up to your problems over come them be an adult!
I agree with that ur opinion that no one has an easy life, for ur kind information i want to tell u that my life is not an easy one and smooth going, i am a palate cleft patient and 9 plastic surgeries have already done of me and 2 more do go! I have my first surgery when i was only a baby of 6 months and when i opened my eyes i am on the operation table ! I cant speak properly due to this physical problem, and other people makes fun of me but i till thanks to Waheguru ji to give me such a beautiful life and what they have given to me ! I dont want ur sympathy regarding this Parma ji, but i just want to tell u that my life is not the easy one as u think. But without her i am leaving my hopes to live.....! Every thing every place is like hell for me.
If my problem is as small as u think than i dont search the net for help, i also know that what i want is some where wrong but i cant forget her, i want to tell u that i have not forgotten my first day of school life when i was on 3 years old. Its very difficult for me to forget some thing which is connected with my emotions.

Last edited:

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010

Harpreet Singhh ji thanks for your post.
.... but i just want to tell u that my life is not the easy one as u think. ....
Dear younger brother, we all have stories and perhaps very compelling and even more compelling than others we feel. I almost had tears reading your post and I know a person in our near family where a child/young man was going through what you described regarding the operation. This child lost his father too at a younger age. In such situation true compassion, true caring take on even a higher value. I have no doubt that your Mama ji's daughter acted in a caring and loving way. What you need to do in a loving and caring way is to return the favor. Probably she does not want to break your heart. Assuming you are older than her, I believe it is on your shoulders to see her find a best mate for life. You need to ask yourself a question. Are you that person? Would you like her to even do better than what you can offer? I recognize that your caring and love is enormous but you need to act as an elder and caring brother thinking more for her yourself rather than about yourself.

Think what is best for her and not just what is best for you! Think for her yourself. She probably will never want to disappoint you as her caring and loving perhaps is enormous. Was this caring based on her treating you as a brother who needed help or an equal partner? They say true love is setting others free. God will shower you with much happiness when you see her happy too. There is absolutely no question that your life is her happiness too so don't talk bad thoughts or expressions no matter how you feel. Put such bad behind as this will hurt the person you care for just as much if not more to either hear or experience.

I wish you much happiness and better life in the future.

Sat Sri Akal.

Oct 9, 2012

Harpreet Singhh ji thanks for your post.Dear younger brother, we all have stories and perhaps very compelling and even more compelling than others we feel. I almost had tears reading your post and I know a person in our near family where a child/young man was going through what you described regarding the operation. This child lost his father too at a younger age. In such situation true compassion, true caring take on even a higher value. I have no doubt that your Mama ji's daughter acted in a caring and loving way. What you need to do in a loving and caring way is to return the favor. Probably she does not want to break your heart. Assuming you are older than her, I believe it is on your shoulders to see her find a best mate for life. You need to ask yourself a question. Are you that person? Would you like her to even do better than what you can offer? I recognize that your caring and love is enormous but you need to act as an elder and caring brother thinking more for her yourself rather than about yourself.

Think what is best for her and not just what is best for you! Think for her yourself. She probably will never want to disappoint you as her caring and loving perhaps is enormous. Was this caring based on her treating you as a brother who needed help or an equal partner? They say true love is setting others free. God will shower you with much happiness when you see her happy too. There is absolutely no question that your life is her happiness too so don't talk bad thoughts or expressions no matter how you feel. Put such bad behind as this will hurt the person you care for just as much if not more to either hear or experience.

I wish you much happiness and better life in the future.

Sat Sri Akal.
SSA ji
I am very happy to have such a kind and polite thoughts from u regarding my problem! I also want to see her happy and pray for her joyful and happy future all the time. I have tried to told her forget me i know it is not possible for both of us, but she is very serious about our relation. She is now studying but now she become hopeless and taking it very seriously and stop concentrating in studies. This is very harmful for her! She wants me in her life on any cost. I also love her very much i cant see her like this ! I also want her in my life forever. Please help us!
What should i do for her. There is no way that we can come out from this complicated situation?

Apr 11, 2007
Originally Posted by Parma
What a weak person you are, I dont have any sympathy or respect for you now, I dont care how much life throws at you suicide is never an option, no one has an easy life, you think your the only human who has ever experienced love listen to Kabir and Guru Nanak, they never ended their lives in there persute of love they embraced love and endured, and you wanting to end it over your sister makes you look even more pathetic! I think that is your problem your a weak individual who can not control his own emotions and feelings. How you going to cope with married life man. Live up to your problems over come them be an adult!
I agree with that ur opinion that no one has an easy life, for ur kind information i want to tell u that my life is not an easy one and smooth going, i am a palate cleft patient and 9 plastic surgeries have already done of me and 2 more do go! I have my first surgery when i was only a baby of 6 months and when i opened my eyes i am on the operation table ! I cant speak properly due to this physical problem, and other people makes fun of me but i till thanks to Waheguru ji to give me such a beautiful life and what they have given to me ! I dont want ur sympathy regarding this Parma ji, but i just want to tell u that my life is not the easy one as u think. But without her i am leaving my hopes to live.....! Every thing every place is like hell for me.
If my problem is as small as u think than i dont search the net for help, i also know that what i want is some where wrong but i cant forget her, i want to tell u that i have not forgotten my first day of school life when i was on 3 years old. Its very difficult for me to forget some thing which is connected with my emotions.

Sorry to hear of your physical problem Harpreet. Having said that you need to understand you have a problem but the child you may develop, with your first cousin sister may end up with problems aswell, forget me forget you, forget anyone else think of the child, (where is your compassion for the unborn child). You know how hard life has been for you yet you have no regard for that child you may bring into the world it has a strong possiblity it may have birth defect's, having going through your personal problems I would have thought you would have been more understanding on that. Really when I meant weak I meant mentally and brother you have to agree the problems have hit you hard but for some their problems are hit even harder still. Do not let your physical weakness effect your mental strength, use your mental strengh to strengthen the physical never give up! Over coming problems is the process of growing up no one is born perfect constantly people develop thought processes ones nature look at our weaknesses embrace them over come them and in the process you gain a better understanding of yourself and the man that you wish to be which is hopefully a peaceful soul. As for gaining love from the opposite sex I can understand that a disability can effect ones chances of socializing on a scale but the strength that you gain from the development process may help you achieve the chances you need to take to gain a better partner maybe you will charm all the ladies with your new found charisma, and strength instead of looking to what is near and convienant from your close family member. Live with the concept of Chardi Kala!

Last edited:

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Harpreet Singhh hard as it is I would listen to what Parma ji has stated above. The other thing is that you guys need to take a breather. So much pre-occupation tells me there is something not normal going on with your lives beyond your health issues. It appears to be a pre-occupation. Work on your status to be independent and afford a family before you think of a family. May be I am wrong but it does not appear to me that either of you have concluded your studies or are gainfully employed or have a business, profession, etc.

No one wishes you bad but your issues are nothing to do with Sikhism, Jatts, cultural. It is wisdom of the ages to not inbreed.

Marriage or no marriage is never end of the world even though it appears so sometimes.

Sat Sri Akal and look after your selves.

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
We have myths of different and thought provoking love stories where there love was forbidden in some way, like Heer-Ranjha, laila-majnu, sassi-punnu, mirza-saheba........etc..

Perhaps we can have a new forbidden love story of two cousins !!.... mama's daughter and bhua's son or chacha's boy and thiyas girl!!!:singhbhangra:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
It is about cousins and the thread was closed because of redundancy.

I want to discuss that my friend and i am from sikh jatt communityand we live in india! My friend is in love with his cousin (mom's real brother's daughter) and they love each other so much, they have strong feelings for each other and have great understanding between them, but as we know cousins are treated as brother-sister in our culture and their family members are not going to approve their relation but they are serious about each other!

I want to request all of u there to please give your valuable suggestion about this.
I want to add that according to me, i think their family members should approve their love so that they can life a happy life. I am also aware about the other side of this marriage, as we all know we live in such a society where respect of parents is bigger than their children's happiness. And i also know a cousin couple have a great understanding between them as compare to any other couple. I am not in the favor of doing marriages among cousins but if some cousins get fall in love seriously their relation should be approve with respect.
That's my opinion about this, i want to know your opinions also !
Thanks to all!

Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
You know this thread is longer than I realized minutes ago. The subject has been covered in depth and from every angle.

One thought from me on this point. If we take a look at the Indian Constitution, and the Hindu Marriage Act, do we find that first cousin marriage is illegal in India? Once upon a time, I did read something about that but cannot remember the specifics.

One court ruled
MUMBAI: The Bombay high court on Monday rejected one Harmant Singh's plea that his "wife" Hardeep, who is also his first cousin, be allowed to live with him. The Hindu Marriage Act disallows marriage between first cousins.

"If the request was to be considered, it would be putting a seal of approval on a relationship which isn't permitted in law," said a division bench of Justice A M Khanwilkar and Justice U D Salvi. The judges allowed Hardeep to go with her parents. "She is an adult and free to take her own decisions," said the judges, adding that Hardeep could decide her plans in consultation with her parents. ... Section 5 of the Hindu Marriage Act bans, among other things, marriage between a brother and sister, uncle and niece, aunt and nephew, or children of brother and sister or of two brothers or of two sisters. The marriage is void, unless the custom of the community permits it. Note: I think the justices are referring to Muslim communities where first cousin marriage is permitted.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat..._hindu-marriage-act-cousins-bombay-high-court

Note: Hindu Marriage Act applies to all members of dharmic religions (Sikhs, Hindus, Jains and Buddhists) but not to Christians or Muslims. Maybe not P{censored}es either.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2012
Gurfateh g,
I want not against the constitution of India, but i want to ask something that why marriage laws are different for different communities or religion ? India marriage laws are only based on religion why? One thing is right for a community and the same thing is a crime for the other in same country why? I think constitution must be have same for all Indians, if cousin marriage s not allowed in Hindus or Sikhs then it should be banned for Muslims too. Muslims living in India are not Indian ? It shows that constitution is not same for all of us Indians!
And one thing if one of the party is agree with such a marriage then its not a crime or no one can file a case against it, what a funny joke........!lol
If homosexuality is approved in law then what is the problem with cousin marriage?
Sorry if i am hurting someone's feeling, but its true!

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Gurfateh g,
I want not against the constitution of India, but i want to ask something that why marriage laws are different for different communities or religion ? India marriage laws are only based on religion why? One thing is right for a community and the same thing is a crime for the other in same country why? I think constitution must be have same for all Indians, if cousin marriage s not allowed in Hindus or Sikhs then it should be banned for Muslims too. Muslims living in India are not Indian ? It shows that constitution is not same for all of us Indians!
And one thing if one of the party is agree with such a marriage then its not a crime or no one can file a case against it, what a funny joke........!lol
If homosexuality is approved in law then what is the problem with cousin marriage?

Harpreet ji

I would not know if you are hurting religious sentiments; it is an issue that means different things in different parts of the world. However, many would readily agree with you that the Hindu Marriage Act creates imbalances. Others would say that it recognizes religious differences and prevents society at large from infringing on religious beliefs. For example, Muslims who allow first cousin marriage are not hindered by Indian law.

added later: See next post - In May 2012, Sikhs did successfully obtain the Anand Karaj Act, the Sikh Marriage Act

The larger category of "hindu" was created for constitutional reasons that go back to the original history of the Constitution of India. A subject for another thread, but not this one.

You are not the only person who has questioned why the marriage laws treat different groups differently. Sikhs in India in truth have been lobbying diligently to change the law, actually to obtain our own marriage law. But anywhere you go on the planet, laws are based on the idea that individuals give up some of their individual privileges so that the broad needs of society are met. Laws in democracies aim to create equity among individuals, not equality between individuals. So I sympathize because it does not always work out. The only way to change things is to change the law.

Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Harpreet ji The law did change this year, and the news is quoted below. I have no clue how this affects first cousin marriage.

Sikhs welcome passage of Anand Marriage Act
TNN May 23, 2012, 05.24AM IST
http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...age-act-sikh-organizations-avtar-singh-makkar

AMRITSAR: The passing of Anand Marriage Act by Lok Sabha has been welcomed by Sikh organizations here. "This has happened for the first time that Sikhs did not have to start a morcha (agitation) for getting their demand accepted by the Union government," said Shiromani Panthic Council chairman Manjit Singh Calcutta soon after the passing of Anand Marriage Act in Lok Sabha on Tuesday.

He said it was a long pending demand of Sikhs which had finally been accepted by the Centre. He said now there was need to amend Section 25B of Indian Constitution wherein Sikhs have been described as Hindus. Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee president Paramjit Singh Sarna termed it as a "historical day for Sikhs, who would now be able to register their marriages under their own Act".

President of Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee, Avtar Singh Makkar said that it was the struggle of Sikh leadership that had resulted into this historic moment. He said there was need to make certain amendments in the Act for which Sikhs would continue to struggle.

Some however say that the Anand Karaj act (really an amendment to the Hindu Marriage Act) has actually worsened the status of Sikh marriage under Indian Law. Read on http://www.sikhnn.com/views/shortcomings-anand-marriage-amendment-bill-2012

I doubt that first cousin marriage is permitted. And another area of controversy is that the amendment prohibits divorce.

Related link on the controversy http://www.sikhsiyasat.net/2012/06/...ct-achievement-for-sikhs-or-fraud-with-sikhs/

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2012
Harpreet ji The law did change this year, and the news is quoted below. I have no clue how this affects first cousin marriage.

Sikhs welcome passage of Anand Marriage Act
TNN May 23, 2012, 05.24AM IST
http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...age-act-sikh-organizations-avtar-singh-makkar

AMRITSAR: The passing of Anand Marriage Act by Lok Sabha has been welcomed by Sikh organizations here. "This has happened for the first time that Sikhs did not have to start a morcha (agitation) for getting their demand accepted by the Union government," said Shiromani Panthic Council chairman Manjit Singh Calcutta soon after the passing of Anand Marriage Act in Lok Sabha on Tuesday.

He said it was a long pending demand of Sikhs which had finally been accepted by the Centre. He said now there was need to amend Section 25B of Indian Constitution wherein Sikhs have been described as Hindus. Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee president Paramjit Singh Sarna termed it as a "historical day for Sikhs, who would now be able to register their marriages under their own Act".

President of Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee, Avtar Singh Makkar said that it was the struggle of Sikh leadership that had resulted into this historic moment. He said there was need to make certain amendments in the Act for which Sikhs would continue to struggle.

Some however say that the Anand Karaj act (really an amendment to the Hindu Marriage Act) has actually worsened the status of Sikh marriage under Indian Law. Read on http://www.sikhnn.com/views/shortcomings-anand-marriage-amendment-bill-2012

I doubt that first cousin marriage is permitted. And another area of controversy is that the amendment prohibits divorce.

Related link on the controversy http://www.sikhsiyasat.net/2012/06/...ct-achievement-for-sikhs-or-fraud-with-sikhs/
Thanks for ur kind views!
But i am still in problem.......!
As i know you read my first post about cousin marriage, about a month age i left to fight for my love, but from that day i am not able to forget her even for a single second she is my true love! I thought that i am the only one who feel so for his cousin but one day i found a site cousincouples.com, at this i got the idea that i am not the only one but all over the world thousands of people love their cousin, and want to live together, i also got aware at this site that lots of Hidus are in love with their cousin what facing the same problem as i am facing!

In India South States people allow cousins to marry.North Indian states people treat it as crime. They kill couples who found in such love.We are all cousins. No two people are more distantly related than 50th cousins.
I also found a boy on net who is studying in Jaladhar and love her cousin want to marry but as we know that same society problems with lovers. We are now good friends on fb.
I want to ask lots of questions to such a stupid society and want to know that why why the hollow respect of society for parents is bigger than the happiness of their children???????
I dont care what others says about me, because society is not owner of me, but i love my parents and care what they say to me because they are my first god. I cant leave them. I want to give them all happiness of this world, but my heart is lonely without her, i cant live without her. I am in serious problem thats why i am tring to get some help.

I have also started doing path of Shri JapJi Sahib as some one suggested me to have faith in waheguru ji!
I am dying day by day, i dont know how many days i am able to live, i am sacrificing my life for my parents but i cant live my whole life as like this.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Thanks for ur kind views!
But i am still in problem.......!
As i know you read my first post about cousin marriage, about a month age i left to fight for my love, but from that day i am not able to forget her even for a single second she is my true love! I thought that i am the only one who feel so for his cousin but one day i found a site cousincouples.com, at this i got the idea that i am not the only one but all over the world thousands of people love their cousin, and want to live together, i also got aware at this site that lots of Hidus are in love with their cousin what facing the same problem as i am facing!

In India South States people allow cousins to marry.North Indian states people treat it as crime. They kill couples who found in such love.We are all cousins. No two people are more distantly related than 50th cousins.
I also found a boy on net who is studying in Jaladhar and love her cousin want to marry but as we know that same society problems with lovers. We are now good friends on fb.
I want to ask lots of questions to such a stupid society and want to know that why why the hollow respect of society for parents is bigger than the happiness of their children???????
I dont care what others says about me, because society is not owner of me, but i love my parents and care what they say to me because they are my first god. I cant leave them. I want to give them all happiness of this world, but my heart is lonely without her, i cant live without her. I am in serious problem thats why i am tring to get some help.

I have also started doing path of Shri JapJi Sahib as some one suggested me to have faith in waheguru ji!
I am dying day by day, i dont know how many days i am able to live, i am sacrificing my life for my parents but i cant live my whole life as like this.

Is this love? Bearing in mind Love is the purest and most powerful force in the world, is this love? It sounds more like an addiction to me, you may be in love with the addiction, but I cannot read your words and be convinced that what you are talking about is love. I understand how you feel, I remember feeling the same when I was in my mid twenties, I thought I knew what love was, but all I was doing, and all what you are doing now is putting a huge pressure on this love to be what you want it to be. The feelings you describe are of insecurity, fear. You seem like a small child who is not prepared to compromise, not prepared for future effects, consequences, I do not think you are thinking this through with a calm and clear head. Are you prepared to put someone you love through a life of isolation because you feel your heart is breaking? I do not think this is love. That feeling, in your stomach, the ache, the sadness, the depression, none of it is love. Love is calm, pure, fearless, strong, it empowers you, makes you feel like a King, but then again, it is also your perception of love, if your perception of love is what is given to you, then you will feel differently if your perception of love changes to what YOU can give to others.

Love is not about spending the entirety as if it were some Romeo and Juliet film, is not enough. Love is about meeting each others needs and having a fruitful, happy and peaceful interaction. About seeing through the bad times, supporting each other, helping each other, leaning on each other, knowing you have each other, and knowing that your actions are not bringing any sadness to others.

I think you need to grow up a bit and stop putting so much of your life on this relationship. You have your hands round it so tight, you are like a madman, in effect, strangling the life out of everything round you in the hope of getting what it is you have decided you want.

My opinion only,

Harkiran Kaur

Leader

Writer
SPNer
Jul 20, 2012
This is not love... it's obsession/compulsion. Nothing good can come of it and she is probably much better off (and safer) to be as far away as possible from it.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
This is not love... it's obsession/compulsion. Nothing good can come of it and she is probably much better off (and safer) to be as far away as possible from it.

How is it not love? Just because there s no lobby for cousin couples like LGBt so its wrong , its obsession .

The only logic I read here is that cousin couples have very high chance of genetic disorder kids , which is false.This is mere 1.7% to 2.8 % more than non related couple .The risk is same as women of 35-40+ try to give birth so by that logic older women and according to some studies older men too carry this risk. So older couples should also be not allowed to have children because of threat of genetic disorder

Harkiran Kaur

Leader

Writer
SPNer
Jul 20, 2012
My opinion on it being not love but obsession comes not from the subject of cousin love at all... but from the fact that the OP has clearly stated on numerous occasions that he could not live without her, and he would end his life if he could not be with her. Sure people's hearts get broken in life, but they move on. His refusal and inability to, is what constitutes the obsession. My observation has nothing to do with anyone lobbying for or against cousins being in physical relationships or even the subject of cousin love at all.

How is it not love? Just because there s no lobby for cousin couples like LGBt so its wrong , its obsession .

The only logic I read here is that cousin couples have very high chance of genetic disorder kids , which is false.This is mere 1.7% to 2.8 % more than non related couple .The risk is same as women of 35-40+ try to give birth so by that logic older women and according to some studies older men too carry this risk. So older couples should also be not allowed to have children because of threat of genetic disorder

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Gurfateh g,

As I told you there were many cousin marriage in my dad's and mom's generation. My caste has approved it rom generations may be not yours.

You can live with your cousin and even symbolically marry her.Law of India can't do anything if you both decide to live together.But in future any legal dispute arises then you or your cousin can't go to court

Oct 9, 2012
Many people thinks what is a benefits of Cousins marriage. People in India made this criteria. Any people fall in love must follow this criteria
Relations < Love(marriage)< Cast

Think in your mind what is that ! Is this a joke ? No

Question 1. Is anyone fall in love need to follow his heart or this criteria ?

Answer is: Need to follow his heart first. As well as some respective relations which is on to the generation gap. For example: need to restrict such relationship with mother or mother’s sister because of respect of senior relation and because of one generation gap and also genetically restricted. But If it is mothers sisters daughter or son then it needs to allow because of same generation, Mutual administration, they are from different family and also genetically approved, marring his cousin is not a big deal.

Question 2. Why we need to follow his heart ? what is its benefit ?

Answer is: The second question is not a little thing to answer. We need to follow his heart because of his values of life, self-respect and the purity of his own heart. It is the biggest benefit of following heart. People in India believe that relative members are brother and sister. But instead of this we need to understand how to pure our heart. We need to understand what the real meaning of brother and sister. And also what is the real meaning of Love.
People can consider anyone as brother and sister either from relation or outside the relation. We need to understand the value of such relation named by brother and sister and need not much concert about bloodline. We need to understand the real need of such relation which can made through heart. The relationship of brother and sister is just like friendship. But it is little more than friendship. There are promises to protect each other. There is nothing romantic. If there is romance in between anyone then it need not to consider it as brother and sister forcibly. We don’t need to force anyone to consider it as brother and sister. Then we have to accept it as lovers and improve their relationship if it is genetically approved. Because by restricting anyone the anger and evil is created that cause criminal offense. People do the things hidden just because for fear but they never accept it in front of family and the heart goes for impurity. Then by hiding they are ruining the brother sister relationship. People lose character by doing romantic affairs hidden, just like they are doing crime. People become lire that increases criminal offense. The unwanted restrictions created evil and hate towards family. So we have to accept them as a lover. As much we open the unwanted restrictions the criminal offenses are become less because children start sharing every feelings and start loving much his family if they accept these couples.
Husband wife relationship needs more love , care , attention, respect and mutual administration and romance also. If any couples feels these things in one then he is your life partner because only you know which people value your feelings, emotions self-respect much better and from whom you can spend life much better. We never want to lose that person who value to your life just because he is slight related.
As our respective supreme court told us. Casteism breaks our India. Love marriages are only the solution to make them unit. Similarly, ugly thinking of relations is like little Casteism that breaks our relations and couples die. Love never want to break anything. Love always want to keep things together. Any two adult must need a rites to choose his life partner if there is no big issue genetically. Perhaps, genetic counselling is better option for every couples. Only that people knows from whom they peruse happiness in his life. We don’t have rites to kill their happiness just because they are slightly related. And also marriage is not a thing two check child bearing capacity. The purpose of marriage is only love. As much we open the gates of love marriage we can prevent crime like abortion of female child, dowry and women gets much value as we know women are God. It can decrease corruption also.
In India Laws are based on religion. But why laws are different for different religions. Muslims and Christians allow cousins to do marriage but Hindus doesn’t allow. All the laws made by religions are baseless. Why we are not following modern genetics and the latest techniques available of genetic counseling ! There is a need of re-building Constitutional Marriage laws which is fully based on modern genetics. And laws must be same for everyone in the country because we have to bind our countrymen.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM