• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Promoting JHATKA

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<either this picture bothered you...and you conviniently used the classic "oh would someone please think of the children" routine>>

of course it bothered me, are you still in some doubt?

Every one uses routines, i know ur routine pretty well :p

<<<or you were lobbying for nothing at all and just craving 'righteous attention'.>>

:whisling:

traa traa la la la

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
this was never about WARNINGS!!!!

it was about your request for CENSORSHIP!!!!

they are two different WORDS!

this was your first post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pk70
request

Can Any One Can Delete This Picture< There Are Children Who May Be Going On This Site, for What Purpose It Has Been Posted

I settled with warning solution when I noticed people making other issues out of my request and started defending their stand by dragging the original issue to many assumptions; and aad0002 ji wrote about her inability to remove it, you can read that too so I settled with the warning. If one person from removing the picture settles with warning, what is wrong with that sinister ji? Have I wasted your time? My request whether it was to censor it( I commented on that too, you forgot about that, I wrote to the fact that as sinister ji says it is in the hands of raj khalsa ji) or a warning be posted- came later – conveying the same message of keeping children in mind; if I knew it would go to that length I would have added “ or warning be placed on this thread” See I am not a psyche ! Why it is so big deal for you sinister ji? Smile !

this was never about WARNINGS!!!!

it was about your request for CENSORSHIP!!!!

they are two different WORDS!

this was your first post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pk70
request

Can Any One Can Delete This Picture< There Are Children Who May Be Going On This Site, for What Purpose It Has Been Posted

I settled with warning solution when I noticed people making other issues out of my request and started defending their stand by dragging the original issue to many assumptions; and aad0002 ji wrote about her inability to remove it, you can read that too so I settled with the warning. If one person from removing the picture settles with warning, what is wrong with that sinister ji? Have I wasted your time? My request whether it was to censor it( I commented on that too, you forgot about that, I wrote to the fact that as sinister ji says it is in the hands of raj khalsa ji) or a warning be posted- came later – conveying the same message of keeping children in mind; if I knew it would go to that length I would have added “ or warning be placed on this thread” See I am not a psyche ! Why it is so big deal for you sinister ji? Smile !

Ok thats good... we have made progress

I was raised as a north-american and i believe in "Shock and Awe" :}{}{}:

we can agree to disagree though (i think both sides made very good cases...for and against the existance of warnings)

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh
Well it appears that there seems to be good influence of book about Jhatak by Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh Ji and Tyu Kyo Murgi Mare by Mr J S Talwara.
Vijaydeep Singh ji,
You have also joined “ assume and comment” group”, I have never read a book by Bhai Randhir Singh, or of Js Talwara; when I joined this site, I was wondering why Bhai Randhir singh was given so high status by some? So your assumption doesn’t go beyond its characteristics.
Well Mr Kala Afghana wrote Maas Maas Kar Murakh Jagre.Kanwar Ajeet Singh wrote Sabh Dusht Jhakh Mara against him(das will make this online).But there was some and great mistake by all on meat issue.
Who cares about Kala afgana, a guy who has literally poor impression on me, what can he teach or influence me or others who keep the mind open for all sides, problem is” not understanding the comments or request but quickly jump to respond.” My simple request was to consider children while posting all kinds of stuff on this site” was my request a threat to non vegetarians? Reread my Request, there is one word” children” the request is bound to that word.
When did das told about making curagius.Das wants them more shroode in war.Wars in present are not won by bravery but by ruthlessness ,mercilessness etc.
Reread your own post, in your post and find this clause“chiri varge dil” it was addressed to whom and why? Can you remember that? Now you have come up with new strategy of winning a war in context of “what should be shown or not shown to children” Amazing spirit of Khalsa! Wismaad !
When we plant the bomb and run away as Babber Khalsa guys do,we do not hAVE TO SEE THE BLOOD SPILLING OVER.But in hand to hand final assault things are differnt.
Please come out of this” WE” amarsanghera ji and I only asked to consider children in context of such posts as posted by rajkhalsa ji. How it can be dragged to plot bombing so irrationally?
Will it be possible for always veggi by religeon to eat rat only when needed ie without practise to digest it.Will it not be a hell in psychological front,when in already adverse condition,food is something unique and hated for long.Akal bless.
Dreams have no bearings, realistically or hypothetically as my comments have nothing to do with your label” ‘Veggi”
It is my humble request, please read carefully before commenting or labeling others by depending on your sheer assumptions or uncontrollable favoritism for non vegetarians even when there is no such issue at all.
Dear Sister/Brother,

Das is soory if something wrong was writtan.Das never used term Chiri Varga Dil for eating meat but it was more not letting Children see jhataka of Goat or Animal.Das hope this doubt is cleared.

Das is still coming back to children as Chidren in us and in poor Sikhs themselves kill animal.
Akal Bless

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
(quote Vijaydeep Singh ji)
Dear Sister/Brother,

Das is soory if something wrong was writtan.

You do not need to feel sorry, I only asked not to assume too much. Thanks.
FOR THE RECORD(SECOND TIME), I AM BROTHER, PK70 but also known as G. Singh.

Mar 26, 2006
Waheguruji ka Khalsa Waheguruji ki Fateh

Saadh Sangatji,

Well my apologies to bhai amar sanghera and Pk70 and all others who felt i dint 'read' their posts...and i misunderstood..

good to hear you dont have anything against jhatka ..but the way it was debated..it gave a strict jaini look..so now the issue is just against the pic..ummm..guys..maybe the next time i post any pics..we can have a sensation and emotion commitee to check with sensors..maybe you guys could be heads...hehehe..just kidding....

well let others too decide..whats ok and whats not ...but guys i dont have anything against any of you..whether you r kirtani jatha or no jatha..the bottom line is we r sikhs..the best we can do is ..AGREE TO DISAGREE...no hard feelings ..

Raaj Karega Khalsa

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Waheguruji ka Khalsa Waheguruji ki Fateh

Saadh Sangatji,

Well my apologies to bhai amar sanghera and Pk70 and all others who felt i dint 'read' their posts...and i misunderstood..

good to hear you dont have anything against jhatka ..but the way it was debated..it gave a strict jaini look..so now the issue is just against the pic..ummm..guys..maybe the next time i post any pics..we can have a sensation and emotion commitee to check with sensors..maybe you guys could be heads...hehehe..just kidding....

well let others too decide..whats ok and whats not ...but guys i dont have anything against any of you..whether you r kirtani jatha or no jatha..the bottom line is we r sikhs..the best we can do is ..AGREE TO DISAGREE...no hard feelings ..

Raaj Karega Khalsa

As a matter of interest can u pm me the link to that picture?

Mar 26, 2006
Well its good to know on this forum that someone who is interested in Jhatka pics and equally upsetting that a couple of people can impose their views and decision ..it now should be www.amarsangherapk70philosophy.net :}--}:and not www.sikhphilosophy.net i dint know this ..if this forum is a private party ..umm carry on ..i dont think i would want to be part of this ..i have liked this forum ..have been wanted to be here ..but it its turning into a private party..carry on ..:8-:)

finally the pic is removed..so be happy:cool: ..and randip singh ji ..do u want that website censored or is it some other interest ..well u run the search engine and u will get it ..

so guys ..take care ..i dont feel to be a part of this ..am sorry ..but if thats how things run..then its time for me to decide ...

i would want to thank all of you on this website..in al lthese times i have made good contacts like ..Bhai Vijaydeep ji ..Dr khalsa ji ..Bhai Kds80 ji ..and recently Bhai Sinisterji...

:wah:thank you all of you:wah:

RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Raj khalsa ji

Please do not leave this forum Differences are part of forums.I think you have not seen other sikh websites PK70ji and amarsanghera ji are still respectfull .On other sikh websites fanatic vegetarian sikhs will not hesistate to do jhatka of non veg sikhs if they post these type of pics :D::D

Ladies and Gentlemen...this is how you perform Jhatka:

336456760_6b8f3a9cca.jpg

source
Chatka on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Caption (by photographer):
"In this instance, a goat is being decapitated - the meat served is known as 'Mahaparshad' (great blessed food). The meat was served at the 'Langar' (public kitchen) during the festivities celebrating the 400th anniversary of the 'Aad Guru Durbar' (the first of three sacred scripture of the Sikhs). The practice of Chatka is also seen as a sacrfice to appease the 'Bir Ras' (warrior spirit) and 'Chandi' (the warrior goddess often seen in Indian mythological imagery as riding a tiger/leopard/lion).

Many modern/orthodox/reformist Sikhs believe eating meat/eggs/fish is considered to be a punishable "sin" and find the practice of 'Chatka' as being 'anti-Sikh'. However, amongst 'Sanatan' (traditional) Sikhs, diet is a concept that is dependent upon one's personality, character, spiritual path, goals and duties. For example, Akali Nihang Singhs, being warriors with dynamic lifestyles, eat meat - while 'Udasis' (traditional pacifist missionaries) abstain from harming animals in any way, and are strict lacto-vegans.

Please note, any comments regarding ideological arguements either pro or anti-meat eating will be deleted and the individual blocked. 'Chatka' is a Nihang tradition and the legend to the image has been made according to the traditional Sikh perspective."

Now im not going to remove this ...so stop asking...you can remove it if you wish

its just an excellent stop motion picture

that shows a "humane" way of killing an animal for consumption

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Well its good to know on this forum that someone who is interested in Jhatka pics and equally upsetting that a couple of people can impose their views and decision ..it now should be www.amarsangherapk70philosophy.net
clip_image001.gif
and not www.sikhphilosophy.net i dint know this ..if this forum is a private party ..umm carry on ..i dont think i would want to be part of this ..i have liked this forum ..have been wanted to be here ..but it its turning into a private party..carry on

Raj Khalsa Ji
It is amazing how small hearts get boxed in tiny spaces. No body spoke against your venture, you have a couple of people in disagreement ONLY in context of picture but they didn’t impose their views on any one as you accuse , fortunately for you there are a lot of members who spoke in favor of Jhatka but still you are a cry baby! Sinister ji is a friend of mine, we go in disagreement time to time but never ever get frustrated with each other as you have. It appears you needed all forum members to say Yes Yes Good Good” My request, don’t blame the forum for God’s sake by accusing it private party, what our disagreement has to do with the forum and its integrity? pray for more understanding. Second time, good luck for your venture.

Archived_Member_19

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
<<that shows a "humane" way of killing an animal for consumption>>

:happy:

here we go again

:inca:

Mar 26, 2006
hEY pK70..MAN WHATS WRONG WITH U?? WHAT VENTURE ..U TALKING BOUT ? WAS THIS ARGUEMENT BOUT A VENTURE ?? DO U KNOW WHY I WROTE THE LAST ONE ??? I THINK U NEED TO CLEAR YOR THOUGHTS ..STOP CALLING SOMEONE CRY BABY..WHO'S A CRY BABY MAN ?? ME ?? OR U ? WHO'S CRIBBING ?? WHO'S THE WISE PERSON WITH MASTERS IN CHIDL PSYCHOLOGY?? GET YORSELF A CUPPA COFFEE MAN..

YOU MAYBE A FRIEND OF ANYONE ..DO I CARE ...OR DID I ASK FOR REFERENCES...

THE REASON OF ME BEING UPSET IS ..THE PIC WAS REMOVED ..I DINT DO IT ...SO THE PERSON WHO DID ..WAS IN YOR AND YOR COMERADE'S INTEREST ..U GUYS CRIBBING FOR GETTING THAT PIC REMOVED ..AND U WERE SUCCESSFUL...I DONT LIKE DISCUSSIONS WITH ADOLESCENT AND UNDER MATURE PEOPLE MAN...

WHO'S THE CRIBBER MAN...AND THE WAY U REACTED ..JUST GO THROUGH YOR OWN POSTS..SOUNDS LIKE A NANNY..WHOOOOO....

ANYWAYS ..STOP BEING THE WISE GUY AROUND MAN...AND DONT DREAM ...TOO MUCH OF DREAMING OF BEING WISE DOESNT COME HANDY

GOOD LUCK ..AND FIND ANOTHER GOAT...TO GIVE YOR WISE ****..

Archived_Member_19

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
dal veerji

the thread moved into the areas you had mentioned up front. :)

ball is in mods' court now :cool:

Mar 26, 2006
I know something here now ..u need influence ..u know someone and yor data's not gonna be turned off..well so thats how things work...good...thats the indian way..we call it babu dom...u know someone in the govt office and u can get through ..if not ..its not yor day...

Mar 26, 2006
i thought there would be intellectual thought on how one could promote whats part of culture and religion..and here we r fighting over just a pic of the ritual..forget discussing hwo we could..and we got bunch of wise guys who want to turn the whole discussion into a vegetable market....

the postings of such just show how they love to preach someone ..

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM