Some days back I posted comments of bahadur singh/javanmard/bahadur ali , an ex - sikh convert.Much of his anger was directed towards niddar singh and his nihangs,that guy really had bad experiance with him.I even talked with vijaydeep singh on niddar some days back and he told me that niddar has some goon type mentality.
I have watched a few more videos of him. My opinion of Niddar:
- He seems well educated
- Physically very fit
- Speaks very respectfully
- He has had death threats to him allegedly by AKJ
- His family have had death threats allegedly by the AKJ
- A disabled family member actually beaten by identified AKJ members
- He's written a book with Parmjit Singh
- He teaches kids martial arts and how to defend themselves
My concern is why people seem so threatened by him when all neutral accounts of him show him to be a decent fellow?