• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

JimRinX

SPNer
Aug 13, 2008
Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Mehma and Odion jis
Yes, a warm welcome to both of you!:welcome:
You didn't say too much about yourself, Mehma, so I don't know what else I could add here; but to YOU, Odion, I can say we have much in common - including the reason we both joined SPN!
I urge you to read my other entries, especially the 'Introducing Myself, and About Me', ones, and tell me if you don't have a similar story to tell; as my path to SPN has been a colorful and very enlightening one!:yes:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
Dear Akaal Purakh 84 ji

Welcome to SPN! It is good to hear that you think the site is interesting. Please in no time become an active participant. Start threads, and participate in ongoing conversations. We cannot wait to hear from you too.

Sat Nam, and enjoy the forum.

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Dear Akaal Purakh 84 ji,

Heartiest welcome to SPN. :welcome: I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting friends and conversation here.

As a survivor of the Delhi Pogrom 1984, I find your name interesting. Do you want to talk about 1984? That is sort of my specialty.

Chardi kala! :ice:

May 28, 2009
My name is Charanjit Singh. I am 35 year old and working as a civil Engineer with a private construction firm in Delhi, India. I got amrit from Panj Pyaras in 1982 and trying to follow the path shown by them. I am married and have a daughter and a son. I am delighted to be a member of SPN.

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Dear Charanjit Ji,

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa! Vaheguru ji ki fateh!!

I am most delighted to welcome you! :welcome:

One of the great things about this forum is the variety of people here, Sikhs, nonSikhs, believers, skeptics, scholars, etc. So we get all sorts of comments in discussion threads.

I am personally always overjoyed :happy: to be able to welcome :welcome: a brother or sister Khalsa. :thumbup:

Please feel free to participate. We are all - well, almost all - really nice people.

And an impertinent suggestion: perhaps your wife would like to join, as well? I always like to read what the ladies write, too.

Chardi kala!

:ice:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
charanjit ji

Welcome to SPN. :welcome::welcome::welcome:It is always wonderful to greet someone new. Your perspective on Sikhism will make this forum even better. Please participate, please be an active member. :)

Sep 12, 2007
RE: Introducing myself

My name is Pirthepal Singh, I am 54 yrs old. I am married and I have two sons and one daughter. I am working in Hyder Consulting Middle East Ltd. as a Roads/Highways and Flyover Bridges INSPECTOR in Kingdom of Bahrain.
3 yrs. I have done the sewa as a General Secretory in called Budayia Gurdwara in Bahrain. Gurfateh to our all members of SPN and our all Sikh Community.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Gurfateh Prithepal Singh Ji,

Its so nice to find you around SPN. Please share with your life's experience and we believe you will enjoy your stay over here... :welcome:

Aman

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Prithepal Singh ji

With Aman Singh ji I welcome you to this form. :welcome::yes:;):happy: We hope to see you posting comments and starting threads. Find your niche here and enjoy yourself when online at SPN. Please know how wonderful it is too great a new person with your energy.

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Prithepal Singh ji,

Bahrain! Being an active Sikh there you must have many interesting stories and experiences to share. I look forwatd to what you have to say.

Welcome muchly! :welcome:

BTW, your wife would also be much welcome here.

JimRinX

SPNer
Aug 13, 2008
Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Mai and all 'New' SPN jis
Welcome to SPN!
Mai; I LOVE the new picture! Is that a Parrot on your shoulder? Where, then, is the 'pirate version' turban, your 'metal hook', and the little balloon saying, "Arrrgh, Maties!"?:crazy::{;o:;):D:):rolleyes::wink:
Maybe you could get this thing to display my own unlovely mug - I just downloaded it anew; as it has never once displayed itself.
Watch it do it now, just to make a fool out of me!

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Dear JimRinX,

Is that a Parrot on your shoulder? Where, then, is the 'pirate version' turban, your 'metal hook', and the little balloon saying, "Arrrgh, Maties!"?
crazy.gif
DRIBBLE0.GIF
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
rolleyes.gif
WINK.GIF

It is indeed a parrot. And I do share my life with a very bad-tempered Spectacled Amazon, who would like nothing better than to chomp off my hand. (I sport many small scars from her beak.) As for the pirate turban and the balloon, I suppose I could, but I have this image to maintain...

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
wgkk wgkf to all:happy:

Baldevkaler ji Welcome :welcome::welcome::welcome:I am under the weather today, feeling kind of sick. So I an not able to write as enthusiastic a welcome as I would really like to do. But I want you to know that we are very happy you have joined us and also hope that you make your stay with us something that is very satisfying to you.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: