• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurbani Being Misinterpreted By Sahil Ji

Nov 29, 2006
ekmusafir_ajnabi ji,

truly said about hukam... but then do we all undrstand his hukam??

Waheguru

Mr Sahil

I totally agree with the above quote by Surinder Kaur Cheema.

You are repeatedly manipulating the teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. You do not posess the Qualities or Understanding of a Bhramgyani. The quotes you are using to make your own point actually translate as follows:

ibnu gur dIiKAw kYsy igAwnu ]
Without the Guru's instruction (Naam), how can Divine knowledge be acquired?

dIiKAw = instruction(Naam) and NOT seeing.

ibnu pyKy khu kYso iDAwnu ]
Say, without seeing, how can one fix his attention?

This line refers to the visionary sense, of seeing and NOT referring to seeing God. For example a blind person cannot be asked to concentrate on an object because he cannot see the object. (That does not imply that he cannot concentrate.) Therefore you have to be able to see the object with your eyes to be able to concentrate.

This shabad is a conversation between Guru ji and a Siddh. The siddh is trying to quiz to confuse Guru ji on the issue of meditation in order to make his own point. A bit like what you have been trying to do for some time. The following two lines are the answer to the Siddh by Guru ji and let these lines also be a lesson to you as well. Have fear of God.

ibnu BY kQnI srb ibkwr ]
Without the Lord's fear, all utterance is in vain.
khu nwnk dr kw bIcwr ]5]6]19]
Says Nanak, this alone is the doctrine of the Lord's court.

hukmY AMdir sBu ko bwhir hukm n koie ]
hukmai andar sabh ko baahar hukam na ko-ay.
Everyone is subject to His Command; no one is beyond His Command.
nwnk hukmY jy buJY q haumY khY n koie ]2]
naanak hukmai jay bujhai ta ha-umai kahai na ko-ay. ||2||
O Nanak, one who understands His Command, does not speak in ego. ||2||

It is clear from the above verses and your mis-translations that you have not understood the Hukam.

Stop Day Dreaming and feel the Earth beneath you, where you still reside.

Last edited by a moderator:

gursikh

SPNer
Jan 9, 2007
heeyy Surinder kaur Cheema...

why u deleted the lines from it...
" Last edited by Surinder Kaur Cheema : 04-21-2007 at 03:45 PM. Reason: ALL that was 'MISINTERPRETATION OF GURBANI' IS DELETED"

WE ALL WANT TO SEE THE LINES... WE ALL WANT TO SEE WHAT MISINTERPRETATION WAS PASTED HERE.... I HOPE U WILL PUT THE EXACT THINGS BACK ....NO TWISTED THNGS :)

THNKS...

GURSIKH

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
:) Respected gursikh Ji :) ,

he will be back with more, don't worry, if not him it will be somebody else- NEXT TIME NOTHING WILL BE DELETED

:) happy now :)

sorry for doing that respected gursikh ji, i didn't know there are gursikhs; who are so curious to see how others DISRESPECT THEIR GURU JI....

no wonder we never heard from you while Respected Sahil ji kept on doing this task over and over again....

humbly asking for everybody's forgiveness

SSMDCX

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
These Are The Illusions Delusions And Dubidha Due To Andh Agyan People Are Living In - Sahil Ji Your Divine Wisdom Is Correct - The Person With Complete Self Realization Is Just Beyond Description - Such A Person Goes Beyond Trihu Gun Of Maya And Can't Be Understood By The Common Beings, It Is The Divine Truth, Bani Is The Mahima Of Akal Purakh, His Gyan Saroop. Mahima Of Naam, Mahima Of Sants And Bhagats And Braham Gyanis, Bani Has Come From Sach Khand And Can Only Be Understood By Reaching That Level, It Is Beyond The Comprehension Of Common Human Beings - It Is Like A Fourth Grader Trying To Solve The Rocket Science Problem, So Please Keep Up Your Bandgi And Keep On Serving And Delivering The Eternal Truth, Everything Else Is Kood - The Eternal Truth Will Always Prevail.

Dassan Dass

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
:) Respected Saadh Sangat Ji :) ,

Dhan Dhan Guru Sahebaan Di Beadbee karan valleyaan di koi kami nahee.
Ek se badd kar doojaa .... it looks like this one is a PHD in Guru Ji's Nindyaa.

how discretely calling Bani- THE MAHIMA OF AKAAL PURKH
and Supporting a SHABAD GURU's NINDAK and MISINTERPRETER

Wow, EGO SIR CHARR KE BOL RAHI HAI..... Waheguru Mehar Karan, Sumat Bakshan....

Forgive me please

gursikh

SPNer
Jan 9, 2007
Surinder ji..

SSA

sorry but i didnt mean it that way... I m neither in favor nor against anybody.. but was just curios to know what did he write so much that you were intended to delete it... everyone should know the disrespectful one and his disrespect...

also although i never responded to the topic but i did just went thru some of the discussion... so it raised my curiosity even more that what made the humble sewak of GURUji(i m referring to U) do such a thing...
I can understand your feelings U would have felt after reading it...

many apologies for hurtung ur feelings...

Waheguru je ka khalsa Waheguru je ke fateh

Gursikh

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Surinder ji..

SSA

sorry but i didnt mean it that way... I m neither in favor nor against anybody.. but was just curios to know what did he write so much that you were intended to delete it... everyone should know the disrespectful one and his disrespect...

also although i never responded to the topic but i did just went thru some of the discussion... so it raised my curiosity even more that what made the humble sewak of GURUji(i m referring to U) do such a thing...
I can understand your feelings U would have felt after reading it...

many apologies for hurtung ur feelings...

Waheguru je ka khalsa Waheguru je ke fateh

Gursikh

Respected Gursikh ji tuhaadi rab ne sun laee tusi dekhyaa nahi, there is another one- who is calling Bani- Akaal Purkh di Mehima and supporting the distorter of Gurbani.

i am not hurt, don't worry, there is nothing to get hurt anymore. Just here to encourage others to do Naam Jap and Follow Gurbani Truely, Truthfully....
if even a single person goes towards that path just by reading my words- that is enough......

and that action of deleting his writting- i apologise for that, it was an honest effort to discourage him to do the same PAAP again and again. but i guess it can also be taken by some as rude behaviour, SO I WILL BE CAREFUL IN FUTURE, i promise.... Sangat decides, right. and again i apologise for making you feel bad as well.

forgive me please

gursikh

SPNer
Jan 9, 2007
WAheguru je ka khalsa
Waheguru je ke fateh.

ek gall hor sanjhi karna chahangi sadh sangat nal

ehde vich koyi shak nahin ke Guru Gobind singh je to baad unha de gaadi agae chalan vaste sikh dharam vich koyi nahin ayega...
lekin GURUAN ne eh kadi nahin keha ke unha de baad es sansar vich kade koyi satguru hi nahin hovega...Balki oh te kehnde ne ke

"satjug tai maani-o chhali-o bal baavan bhaa-i-o.(1390-7)
In the Golden Age of Sat Yuga, You were pleased to deceive Baal the king, in the form of a dwarf.

taraytai tai maani-o raam raghoovans kahaa-i-o.(1390-8)
In the Silver Age of Traytaa Yuga, You were called Raam of the Raghu dynasty.

du-aapur krisan muraar kans kirtaarath kee-o.(1390-8)
In the Brass Age of Dwaapur Yuga, You were Krishna; You killed Mur the demon and saved Kans.

ugarsain ka-o raaj abhai bhagtah jan dee-o.
(1390-9)
You blessed Ugrasain with a kingdom, and You blessed Your humble devotees with fearlessness.

kalijug parmaan naanak gur angad amar kahaa-i-o.
(1390-9)
In the Iron Age, the Dark Age of Kali Yuga, You are known and accepted as Guru Nanak, Guru Angad and Guru Amar Das.

shree guroo raaj abichal atal aad purakh furmaa-i-o. ||7||
(1390-10)
The sovereign rule of the Great Guru is unchanging and permanent, according the Command of the Primal Lord God.Guru sahiban te akal purukh da he roop se..oh taan sab jande se jaani jaan se... aur unhaa ne he taan guru granth sahib je de vich guru de ennhi mahima gaye hai.. te sanu sikhya ditti hai ke kisi ve puran guru de ninda nahin karni .. satguru da hamesha adar samman karna chahida...

sant kaa nindak mahaa attaa-ee.(280-1)
The slanderer of the Saint is the worst evil-doer.

sant kaa nindak khin tikan na paa-ee.
(280-1)
The slanderer of the Saint has not even a moment's rest.

sant kaa nindak mahaa hati-aaraa.
(280-2)
The slanderer of the Saint is a brutal butcher.

sant kaa nindak parmaysur maaraa.
(280-2)
The slanderer of the Saint is cursed by the Transcendent Lord.

asee je kar sache sikh han taan sanu unha de agya da palan karna chahida.. ate unnha ne jiven ek satguru de pehchan dasi hai je kar sansar vich aesa guru
hunda hai (plz note carfully i m not referring to evry other perosn who calls himself GURU but only the one which our own GURU's refer to as puran satguru) taan sanu usda niradar nahin karna chahida....balki apne guruyan de agya de sadke unha da adar samman karna chahida...

haan ede vich koyi shak nahin ke sikhan de sirf 10 guru ne... aur apne guruyan de ditti shiksha anusar chalna sadha sab da farz hai...
aur oh te aap akal purkh sann.. sadhi samjh te budh unhha de aage zero hai...
eslaye unhaa ne jo sanhu sanskar ditte hannn apan nu kide nahin bholane chahide...

bas eeni hi binti hai das de...
apas vich ladhna chad ke te guruyan de mat aage apni mat jhuka ke unna de bani nu jeevan vich utaro.

bhul chuk maaf karni
waheguru je ka khalsa waheguru je ke fateh.

GurSikh

(hopefully Surinder je es nu misinterpretation of gurubani mann ke delete nahin karnge... I hope she takes these words in the right spirit.)

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
WAheguru je ka khalsa
Waheguru je ke fateh.

ek gall hor sanjhi karna chahangi sadh sangat nal

ehde vich koyi shak nahin ke Guru Gobind singh je to baad unha de gaadi agae chalan vaste sikh dharam vich koyi nahin ayega...
lekin GURUAN ne eh kadi nahin keha ke unha de baad es sansar vich kade koyi satguru hi nahin hovega...Balki oh te kehnde ne ke

"satjug tai maani-o chhali-o bal baavan bhaa-i-o.(1390-7)
In the Golden Age of Sat Yuga, You were pleased to deceive Baal the king, in the form of a dwarf.

taraytai tai maani-o raam raghoovans kahaa-i-o.(1390-8)
In the Silver Age of Traytaa Yuga, You were called Raam of the Raghu dynasty.

du-aapur krisan muraar kans kirtaarath kee-o.(1390-8)
In the Brass Age of Dwaapur Yuga, You were Krishna; You killed Mur the demon and saved Kans.

ugarsain ka-o raaj abhai bhagtah jan dee-o.(1390-9)
You blessed Ugrasain with a kingdom, and You blessed Your humble devotees with fearlessness.

kalijug parmaan naanak gur angad amar kahaa-i-o.(1390-9)
In the Iron Age, the Dark Age of Kali Yuga, You are known and accepted as Guru Nanak, Guru Angad and Guru Amar Das.

shree guroo raaj abichal atal aad purakh furmaa-i-o. ||7||(1390-10)
The sovereign rule of the Great Guru is unchanging and permanent, according the Command of the Primal Lord God.Guru sahiban te akal purukh da he roop se..oh taan sab jande se jaani jaan se... aur unhaa ne he taan guru granth sahib je de vich guru de ennhi mahima gaye hai.. te sanu sikhya ditti hai ke kisi ve puran guru de ninda nahin karni .. satguru da hamesha adar samman karna chahida...

sant kaa nindak mahaa attaa-ee.(280-1)
The slanderer of the Saint is the worst evil-doer.

sant kaa nindak khin tikan na paa-ee.(280-1)
The slanderer of the Saint has not even a moment's rest.

sant kaa nindak mahaa hati-aaraa.(280-2)
The slanderer of the Saint is a brutal butcher.

sant kaa nindak parmaysur maaraa.(280-2)
The slanderer of the Saint is cursed by the Transcendent Lord.

asee je kar sache sikh han taan sanu unha de agya da palan karna chahida.. ate unnha ne jiven ek satguru de pehchan dasi hai je kar sansar vich aesa guru
hunda hai (plz note carfully i m not referring to evry other perosn who calls himself GURU but only the one which our own GURU's refer to as puran satguru) taan sanu usda niradar nahin karna chahida....balki apne guruyan de agya de sadke unha da adar samman karna chahida...

haan ede vich koyi shak nahin ke sikhan de sirf 10 guru ne... aur apne guruyan de ditti shiksha anusar chalna sadha sab da farz hai...
aur oh te aap akal purkh sann.. sadhi samjh te budh unhha de aage zero hai...
eslaye unhaa ne jo sanhu sanskar ditte hannn apan nu kide nahin bholane chahide...

bas eeni hi binti hai das de...
apas vich ladhna chad ke te guruyan de mat aage apni mat jhuka ke unna de bani nu jeevan vich utaro.

bhul chuk maaf karni
waheguru je ka khalsa waheguru je ke fateh.

GurSikh

(hopefully Surinder je es nu misinterpretation of gurubani mann ke delete nahin karnge... I hope she takes these words in the right spirit.)

Gursikh Ji,

i must add-11Th GURU SAHIB SADE LIVING GURU HAIN, is te ta sehmat ho na, sari takraar di jarr eh hai:)

please follow all the posts made by Sahil Ji, and not just myself, a lot of other Gursikh Bhen Bhai have tried to tell him about it.
HE WANTS ALL OF US TO STOP BELIVEING THAT DHAN DHAN GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI IS OUR GURU. HE WANT US TO 'TRY' HIS GURU.
and over and above this- he keeps on distorting Gurbani intentionaly after explaining the same to him multiple times by multple people. and stuck on this issue that we have to see his guru's chamatkaar. HIS GURU WILL SHOW US GOD ONLY THEN WE CAN SEE GOD.

WHY IN THE WORLD A TRUE GURSIKH SHOULD STOP BELIVING IN DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI. NIRANKAAR ROOP BANI. and go after Sahil Ji. He can have what he has- nobody is stopping him from that.

HOW CAN HIS GURU BE BARAA THAN GURBANI....
WHICH TRUE GURU IS BIGGER THAN ANOTHER TRUE GURU...
AND ON TOP OF THAT FORCING OTHERS TO STOP THEIR FAITH AND TRYYYYY SOMETHING ELSE....

please explain....

forgive me please

Respected Gursikh Ji,

your words-
haan ede vich koyi shak nahin ke sikhan de sirf 10 guru ne..

why did you say only 10, can you please explain.
BTW good thoughts you have. i tried my best to stay out of this Sahil Ji's Whole Shamole...
but he kept on calling me back time and over again, and it was very funny at times. wherever i used to post, he will drop a post there for me to come back and talk to him. this conversation is Sahil ji's own invitation.

your words-
hopefully Surinder je es nu misinterpretation of gurubani mann ke delete nahin karnge... I hope she takes these words in the right spirit
it looks like you only look at surinder kaur cheema's mistakes and made a descision that this is what i am. it is ok, you can think wahtever about me.
i have already apologised and promised that it will not happen again- please forgive me for one honest mistake.
that was purely an honest effort to discourage one of our brothers to do a sin/paap(misinterpreting Gurbani : he has shown us multiple times that he/she doesn't know Gurmukhi at all but trying to teach us Gurbani using many different translations from here and there, that too totally different from even the translations he himself was offering(so basically changing the Meaning of the words from GURMUKHI AND ENGLISH BOTH Languages-twisting everything around). when i humbly presented him a few lines from Siri Japji Sahib ji, he was lost, he could not read) he was repeadedly performing, not that i was enjoying doing any such thing. And sinse it is recorded as a rude behaviour, this will not be repeated again.

forgive me please

Last edited:

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006

Respected dassan dass ji is telling his saathi Respected Sahil ji to keep serving and delivering the(his own percieved one) Divine Truth which is that True Gursikhs should stop believing that 'Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is their eternal Guru'. is this considered deliverance of the eternal truth?????
AND this message is in the same paragraph in which our respected sister/brother 'dassan daas' ji is delivering the message that Gurbani is DIVINE TRUTH.
SO RESPECTED 'dassan dass' Ji IS SAYING- GURBANI IS DIVINE TRUTH, BUT IT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED DIVINE TRUTH BECAUSE RESPECTED SAHIL JI SAYS SO. Wow!!!!

no wonder he/she says- it is beyond the comprehension of common beings. Balle Balle...

i think they are thinking that they are the 'Masters of Life' talking to the todlers and kindergarden goers 'small kids who have no clue what ALL is about and will believe what ever these Masters will say'.....

forgive me please

SSMDCX

SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
Do You Really Understand What Gurbani Is Telling You?

Are You Really Capable Of Correcting Others Interpretation Of Gurbani?

Are You Really Serving The Truth?

Are You Really Delivering The Truth?

Are You At A Level That You Can Preach To Others? Are You A Puran Purakh?

Do You Meditate? And How Long Do You Meditate? And Who Gave You This? How Did You Get There? Who Told You That Your Inner Vibrations Will Match With What? What Should You Be Doing And How Should You Be Doing?

It Looks Like You Have Really Achieved A Lot Of Learning? But How?

You Need To Answer These Questions For Yourself And Not For Us Or Anybody Else.

We Repeat Our Words Again For You - Gurbani Has Come From Sach Khand Gurbani Is The Language Of Sach Khand (not Literal Meaning), It Is The Mansarovar - Infinite Sea Of Braham Gyan, Every Shabad Of Bani Takes Us Deep In To The Mansarovar And Gives Us A Glimpse Of The Mansarovar- Nirgun Saroop Of Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Parmesar, It Is The Gyan Saroop Of Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Pita Parmesar Ji, And Can Be Understood By A Soul Who Has Reached That Stage - Sach Khand - It Can't Be Interpreted In Plain Human Languages - It Can Only Be Experienced Physically - Which Is Beyond Description - So How Can Anybody Teach Gurbani - It Can Be Earned, Experienced And Enjoyed - Which Can't Be Described - So That Is Why Everybody Is Living In Illusions, Delusions And Dubidha So Are The People Running This Phorum.

Kood Sabh Sansaar - That Is Why We Said Everything Is Fake Except The Param Jyot Puran Parkash, Nirgun Saroop Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Pita Parmesar.

We Will See You At Some Point In Time And Space.

Dassan Dass

This Is Our Last Post On This Forum, We Will Request The Moderator To Remove Our Name From The Members List.

sachchasoda

SPNer
Mar 19, 2007
FOR BRAHMGYANIS SEEING IS NOT LIMITED TO any TIME AND SPACE bro/sis Dassan Dass, it is just there EVER. well I like your name. And may I ask why you write WE inplace of I, are there multiple people invoved in writting the message or this is the way you normaly address yourself. OH I FORGOT YOU MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE POST IT WAS YOUR LAST POST. IN CASE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND.

And GURBANI IS DHUR KI BANI, TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS DHUR KI BANI OUR GURUS BROUGHT THE ALPHABET AND GRAMMER ON EARTH FROM DHUR AS WELL. SO NOT UNDERSTANDING THE GURBANI CAN NEVER BE A PROBLEM FOR ANYBODY WHO KNOWS GURMUKHI. THEY TOOK CARE OF THIS ISSUE MANY CENTURIES AGO- SO THAT NOBODY CAN MAKE A FOOL OF GURSIKHS.

OUR GURU HAS GIVEN US A LOT OF QUESTIONS TO DISCUSS AND EXPLORE- WAY MANY MORE THAN WHAT BRO/SIS YOU ARE SUGGESTING, BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENTION. AND ALL GURSIKHS EXPLORE AND ANSWER THOSE FOR THEMSELVES AS WELL AS DISCUSS AND SHARE THOSE WITH SANGAT. EVERYTHING IS DIRECT-NO HIDDEN AGENDAS.

Sadh Sangat Ji bhul chuk maaf.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006

When all will become kood then how about 'TIME and SPACE' what these entities will be doing there-as it will be nothing left to hold time and space :)

SSMDCX said:
We Will See You At Some Point In Time And Space.

these lines are coming from (in my personal opinion) from a self Proclaimed group of Brahmgyanis. And if he/she is portraying himself as 'WE'- then does he/she even know what Dubidha is??????

SSMDCX said:
It Can Only Be Experienced Physically - Which Is Beyond Description

and wasn't he/she the same person who was saying for a Self Realized person everything is trigun te pare. does this person aware of what Trigun means.

SSMDCX said:
The Person With Complete Self Realization Is Just Beyond Description - Such A Person Goes Beyond Trihu Gun Of Maya And Can't Be Understood By The Common Beings,

SADH SANGAT JI, MOST IMPORTANTLY WE ARE DISCUSSING OVER HERE GURBANI, GURSIKH SIDHANT, GURSIKHI LIFESTYLE and all that.
OUR DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI IS SHOWING US THE PATH TO SACHKHAND. WE ALL DISCUSS THAT. NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THE LIFE IN SACHKHAND-as there is no life there(LIFE IS GIVEN TO US TO FIND OUR REAL HOME)-it is ALL that is behind this visible ALL-nothing limited to TIME AND SPACE. ULTIMATE PEACE.

IT IS THIS ULTIMATE PEACE THAT IS BEYOND DISCRIPTION-NOT THE PATH TO THAT STATE OF BEING.

DHAN DHAN GURU SAHIBAAN CREATED GURMUKHI LIPI TO MAKE US UNDERSTAND THIS GURBANI SAADH SANGAT JI.

WHAT WAS THE NEED OF GURBANI IF IT WAS NOT UNDERSTANDABLE TO HUMAN.-ISN'T THIS FOR HUMANS???????

AND One Last thing- When we are on a public forum- everybody interpret their views. one does't like the other must not lead to step out of the battle field(created by yourself), at least this is what me neech think. if you have courage to denounce others (right or wrong in your/their view), then must be happily ready to accept the opposite view(right or wrong in your/their view) as well.........

humbly asking for forgiveness

Last edited:

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
Veer SSMDCXji, Sure you are and sahilji are genius with the same kind of confused brains. First thing you said,
Gurbani Has Come From Sach Khand Gurbani Is The Language Of Sach Khand (not Literal Meaning), It Is The Mansarovar - Infinite Sea Of Braham Gyan, Every Shabad Of Bani Takes Us Deep In To The Mansarovar And Gives Us A Glimpse Of The Mansarovar- Nirgun Saroop Of Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Parmesar, It Is The Gyan Saroop Of Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Pita Parmesar Ji, And Can Be Understood By A Soul Who Has Reached That Stage - Sach Khand - It Can't Be Interpreted In Plain Human Language.
As per your views KOOD SAB SANSAAR, If you are saying these words as yours then sure you need to have a deep introspection within you. In meditation one needs to be in centre of his soul, And you are claiming KOOD SAB SANSAAR. And one thing more I have to say that the Time and Space is right here for gursikhs but for you is not the right. That is also confusing when a person achieved as you, Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Pita Parmesar Ji, as you said but the truth is away from you, that the time and space never in one's powers but you acclaimed it. So you need to purify yourself, because Anger is in you, Hooame is in you, supermacy factor is in you, So how could with these Chors, you or sahilji can reach Dhan Dhan Paar Braham Pita Parmesar Ji. You yourself can be satisfy with these but Gursikhs are not. Gursikhs know the MAARG OF SACHKHAND, I need not to say anything on this. You very well said KOOD SAB SANSAAR, but one time see in yourself.
And I am sure that Modrators are sensible enough they will not ban you or sahilji from this forum, Because you both are showing your confusion as the truth. So kindly stay in this forum as we can see and show to other people also for your confusions, and give the replies if you have no fear factor, Parbraham pita parmeshwar has given nofear factor to gursikhs, prove yourself here.
Hor ik gal ke, Tusi bade logaan nu badi vaar bewkoof bana sakde ho par sab nu har vaari nahi. Gurbani teaches us the real truth.Jadon vi Param Pita Parmeshwar de darshan agar ho jaan te oh jabaan jal jaandi hai jehdi kisi ahankaar ya ninda di gal kare, Kirpa usi te rehndi hai jehda Darshna taun baad sirf Prabhu di ustat kare, And what you and sahilji are doing here. Fake you are sure. As per Gurbani you are not on the first step even.
Waheguru mainu maaf kare.

Last edited:

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
Dear Gursikhs, One thing I have noticed in this topic that the moral of this topic is other than we replied. The main thing is that, some people are disrespecting Guru Saheb Ji but using Gurbani as their shield, very clever they are. Guru Nanak Sahib Ji transfered The Jyot to Guru Angad Dev Ji Maharaj and so on.. till Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. And it is commonly knowledgeble that HIS Bani is not in Guru Granth Saheb Ji. So the main thing is that As 10th Jyot of Sikhi, HE is capable to form Panj Piaras and taken Amrit from them, It is also a universal fact for Gursikhs. When HE said to Panj Piaras that your next GURU is GURU GRANTH SAHEB JI, then what we are to go against it. So the one logic is there and present always that why it is not written in Guru Granth Saheb Ji about our next GURU. Because Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj Ji's Baani is not in Guru Granth Saheb Ji. Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj is the 10th Jyot of Guru Nanak Ji. There is no question on this. And as 10th Jyot, HE was capable to do what HE feel. HIS vision is so marvellous that sahilji or ssmdcxji can't get a sight of it. They are the people with dump brains. But they are claiming so Great Great things they achieved.
And if anybody ask for the knowledge of SGGS Maharaj Ji, then I have to say, Guru Granth Saheb kisey Ahankaari di jageer nahi, kise nirmal jihe gursikh di malkiat hai.When a person like Sahilji or ssmdcxji wanted to confuse Gursikhs is actualy disrespecting 10th Jyot and Panj Piare's formation.

babboo2007

SPNer
May 5, 2007
dear rosethorne ji, ehee ta gal hai na, je enaa nu samajh aa jaave ta iss traa Guru Maharaaj di beadbee naa karan. Waheguru enaa nu sumatt bakhshe.

Nov 29, 2006
Vaheguru jee ka khalsa vaheguru jee ki fateh,

By vaheguru grace, now m done with my project stuff.. n now again back to continue the discussion..

BUT why r u saying that.. I want u to try my GURU.. Did i tell u the name of my GURU..

why are u creating confusion here...

I m saying that ... FOLLOW WHAT GURUBANI IS SAYING...

JO ASI KAR RAHE HA .. ODE NAAL GURUNANAK DEV JI KHUSH NAHI HONDE.. ONA DA UPDESH DA PALAN KARO.. ONA DE DASE MARG TE CHALO

HA HON VAHEGURU DI SAHMATI NAAL TWADE QUESTIONA DA JAWAB VI AA JAANA HE..(CHETI HI)

VAISE... NICE TO SEE.. SOME NOW SOME UNBIASED PEOPLE IN THIS TOPIC.
BUT WHY U R SAYING THAT THEY ARE SUPPORTING ME..

THEY ARE SAYING WHAT THEY FEEL....
ITS ALL VAHEGURU'S GRACE....
U BRING UR POINTS .... N WHAT U FEEL....
BUT TELL WHERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT SIKH SHOULD NOT GO FOR ANY GURU...
tellllllllllllllllllll
PLEASE .... SO THAT UR KNOWLEDGE CAN SPREAD TO OTHER BROTHERS N SISTERS TOO
PLEASE DONT RESERVE UR KNOWLEDGE...

DHAN DHAN SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE ... SABNU GUIDE KARAN GE.......... (TUSI SEVA KARO... MESSAGE PAHUCHAYO SAREYA TAK... KI KITHE LIKHYA........ GURU MANYO GRANTH)

YES I WILL BE PUTTING ALL THE ANSWERS TO UR QUESTIONS ONE BY ONE
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA
DAAS:
SAHIL

Respected dassan dass ji is telling his saathi Respected Sahil ji to keep serving and delivering the(his own percieved one) Divine Truth which is that True Gursikhs should stop believing that 'Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is their eternal Guru'. is this considered deliverance of the eternal truth?????
AND this message is in the same paragraph in which our respected sister/brother 'dassan daas' ji is delivering the message that Gurbani is DIVINE TRUTH.
SO RESPECTED 'dassan dass' Ji IS SAYING- GURBANI IS DIVINE TRUTH, BUT IT CANNOT BE CONSIDERED DIVINE TRUTH BECAUSE RESPECTED SAHIL JI SAYS SO. Wow!!!!

no wonder he/she says- it is beyond the comprehension of common beings. Balle Balle...

i think they are thinking that they are the 'Masters of Life' talking to the todlers and kindergarden goers 'small kids who have no clue what ALL is about and will believe what ever these Masters will say'.....

forgive me please

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
AwgXw BeI Akwl kI qbY clwXo pMQ [
sB isKn ko hukm hY gurU mwnXo gRMQ [
gurU gRMQ jI mwnXo pRgt gurW kI dyh [
jo pRB ko imlbo chY Koij Sbd my lyh [
Awzw Be Akwl kI qbY clwXo pMQ [
sB isK~n ko hukm hY guu{ mwnXo gRMQ [
guu{ gRMQ jI mwnXo pRgt gurW kI dyh [
jo pRB ko imlbo chY Koij Sbd my lyh [
Aagea bha-ee Akaal kee t.abaae chalayo Panth
Sabh Sikhan ko hukam haae Guroo manyo Granth
Guroo grant.h jee manyo pargat Guran' kee d.aeh
Jo prabh ko milbo chahaae khoj shabad. mae Laeh

Respected Saadh Sangat Ji,

SIKH DA GURU HAI- LIVING JOT "DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI" dassan patshahiaan di jagdi jot. TE EHO HAR SIKH DE HIRDE TE LIKHYAA HAI.

ik Sikh de vaaste Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji - Nirankaar, Guru, Sant, Saathi, Mahapurkh, Shabad, Akhkhar, Bani, Guide, Slahkaar, Sabh kuj Hai.............

SO ALL SIKHS ARE SUPPOSED TO READ, CONTEMPLATE AND FOLLOW GURBANI.

LIVE THE TRUTH TRUTHFULLY

humbly asking for everybody's forgiveness

please also read
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-gurus/14356-sabh-sikhan-ko-hukam-hai-guru.html

http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/hard-...o-objections-raised-sahil-ji-4.html#post54143

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM