• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gur Bin Gyan Nahin

Mar 28, 2012
Gur Fateh to All,

I was nervous when 'Bai Ji'(A retired I.A.S. officer) called me to him, never did I knew that he will give me his blessings for naam simran. I used to do simran before also, but, was never unable to keep on for long time or say keep my mind on the track.

So, I it is my personal view that 'Guru bin gyan nahin'

Comment if you people agree.

Thanks.

Mar 22, 2012
SSA,

I totally agree on "Guru bin gyan nahin".

I am not a Gyani, but can advice you something

That we should always keep in mind that our Guru is only and only Babaji and SGGS. Guru does not require any personal presence, when ever we need him just think of him, you will find all solution to the problems.

As far as your dedication in continuing the naam simran is concern, start a path for 40 days or so, just set some alarm which will make you remind for this.

And make a habbit to read something on Sikhi daily.

Gurfateh!

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Gharrree bin TIME Nahin ?? The post seems to say/imply that before bai ji intervened as "guru"....the Simran/paath etc of GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI dindt quite seem the same ??.

Its up to us..to see what we want to see. Of course whe i teach the 2 / 3 years old Pre kiddie class kids the "concept" of TIME..I have to bring in Large Plastic "CLOCK FACES" with large wooden "hands" that i turn and say..8 o' clock...8.15 o clock..12 o' clock..and so on UNTIL the kids begin to understand me that when i say LUNCH is at 12' o clock...their mouths can begin to water when they see the Hands of the clock on the wall slowly creeping towards 12 o clock !!.....BUT Can any of them decide...GYANI DEE GHARREE BIN TIME NAHIN ?? what IF i forget to replace the battery/or wind the clock..and it STOPS at 12 o clock....is it PERMANENTLY LUNCH TIME...FOREVER ?? or by simply replacing the battery..its ME that sets TIME Back in MOTION ???

The GURU..(TIME)...is ONLY SGGS....people like me and Bai ji just "turn the pages"...or tell you HOW to read the TIME by looking at the clock..if the battery expires ( Gyani dies..or bai ji dies..) the Pages still remain in SGGS..the TIME still continues...FOREVER !!

Personal experience" Scientists tell us..we have an INTERNAL BIOLOGICAL CLOCK..and ALL have it..even DOGS. Ever since i began nitnem around age 2 or 3 seated with my parents ..sometimes awake..sometimes sleeping...I have NEVER had to rely on alarms or clocks..i instinctively awaken at 2.30 am rain or shine in india or usa or Germany or China ?/// No such thing as Jet Lag etc..my body adjusts automatically.. within the same 24 hours ...
2. I have 8 dogs in my house...ALL KNOW the exact TIME for almost everything...theor wlk time..their feed time..their loo time..their bath time...AND even more strangely..all the times that matter to the HUMANS....who wakes up to go to the office first..second..who has breakfast in the hosue and who at the office..who goes to school and who returns for lunch...and ALL this STOPS Each Saturday/Sunday !! Everyone sleeps. They "knock" on appropriate "doors" ONLY. Never have they woken up a 10 am office starter at 5.30 am (school going).. kid time..or let the school going kid sleep late and miss school.....by waking him up at 10.30 office time ..BUT ON WEEK ENDS all such systems STOP like clockwork each week. ONLY a SUDDEN mid week PUBLIC HOLIDAY..or falling sick leave upsets their clocks..they dont realise why today no one wants to get up and instead keeps saying..quiet..quiet..go back to sleep. Here in the Animal World.."Gharree bin Time nahin" doesnt apply...becasue DOGS just LOVE..they dont watch clocks (like humans)....Perhaps thats why The DOG is so beloved of Bhagats and Gurus...and is mentioned in Gurbani...be like them...DONT keep looking for a GHARREE to tell the TIME..because TIME is FOREVER and INDEPEDENT of gharrees and bai jis and Gyanis....JUST LOVE THE REAL GURU....SGGS is FOREVER....welcomekaur

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM