• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

FIFA World Cup 2010 - Thank You, South Africa!

Whom Do You Think Will Win Soccer World Cup 2010 and Why?

• Ghana <strong><font color="red">(Eliminated)</font></strong>

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uruguay <strong><font color="red">(Eliminated)</font></strong>

• Paraguay <strong><font color="red">(Eliminated)</font></strong>

• Total voters
Sep 27, 2008
England
Yips sure is , good heada by that Spanish player though. I said right from the begining Germany would win, well i was wrong. It has been a supprise world cup this time round. Look forward to the final match now Holland v's Spain. I have a funny feeling Holland will win but lets see. cheeringmunda

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
I finally voted. It's between Spain and the Netherlands. I waited until now because I like to win.

Why the Netherlands? Obviously, they have windwills and I am known to tilt atwindmills. (Forget that Cervantes was a Spaniard and la Mancha is in Spain. I dislike the Spanish Inquisition.) I don't know squat about football/soccer.

:fish:

Seeker9

Cleverness is not wisdom
SPNer
May 2, 2010
UK
The best team won! what a fabulous goal. Dutch were lucky they didn't go down to 9 men in first half...not a good way to play unlike Spain who were sheer class throughout!
Aside form the football which at times has not been as exciting as I would have hoped, the South Africans did a fantastic job. Like this thread rightly says.... Thank You South Africa!!!

Now just got to wait 2 years for the European Cup.......winkingmunda

Last edited:

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
The best team won! what a fabulous goal. Dutch were lucky they didn't go down to 9 men in first half...not a good way to play unlike Spain who were sheer class throughout!
Aside form the football which at times has not been as exciting as I would have hoped, the South Africans did a fantastic job. Like this thread rightly says.... Thank You South Africa!!!

Now just got to wait 2 years for the European Cup.......winkingmunda

South Africans had been preparing for this world cup from past 8 years.They hosted 2003 cricket ODI world cup,2007 20-20 world cup and then IPL in 2008 which was shifted from India because of security reasons.Infact they prepared so quickly for IPL that everybody was amazed.The onlyd part from their point of view is they always loose

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Yes! this has been one of the most memorable World Cups in history! Very competitive and high class Football even from minnows... South Africa did a heavenly job of this world cup! Surely Thank you South Africa!

Well Done! cheerleadercheerleader

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM