• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Re: An ex-Sikh’s Journey in Faith

Before reading these posts, I used to have good perception about christians and christianity, and loved to find faults in my own surroundings. However, Rajs, your posts and views have made me re-think and study a few more christians' views. This study wont stop, but certainly, majority of views will be known.

Good luck for your journey, friend.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.

God said to the others, Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children." (Ezekiel 9:5-6)

Rajs,

Can you please tell me the meaning of the above and how it relates to Jesus' message of "turn the other cheek"?

Thanx

Tejwant

Jul 30, 2004
world

Ek Oankar Wahiguru Ji Ki Fateh
Brother Rajs Hallelujah,
A person can not speak truth till he is not in holy Ghost. Jesus Said to his father that only those people who he served were those who God gave to him. If he wants us to be chrestians like he made saul the poul he could make us the same.

But have gained the state of holy ghost. God is one whose throne is Heavan and footstool is earth. For Denial Gods presence was in all places,be in Heavon or earth or in pit(this pit cold be dug till hell as hell in underground). Deutrinomy says all things are of God. Whole bible say everything is created by Yehova or illohi. Who is omni potent capable to do anything. Book of Issiah states,since start what has has man sen or heard beside you oh lord.what is waitung of him(Man). This means God is in all matter.

so your Soul,Hell ,Heavon ,Earth all are made by God.God says that God bring piece and bring evil , Likewise lucipher is Gods creation too.

So in jerusalm the people who get place or the one who get place in lake of fire ie hell.they all are creations like our Souls.All thing Created by lord God can be destroyed by God. So For a Sikh(like you das also had an option to be Chrsttian instead of becoming Sikh from partental Faith of Hinduism) Hell or hevaons which themselves are decayble do no count equal to a pinch of Sand. For us counts the Faith in God.

Our Salvation is getting our mind eliminated and Mind of God taking controlof our bodies. To let you understand in your language Salvation for Sikhs is obtained while they are alive.Salvation has no greed to heavon or fear of Hell but Salvation is to be in holy Ghost.

Even with a full faith for a second with your full concentration of mind if you rember God,Who is in all and occupiies whole of the space. You will be salvaged. Just try and if our God wants it you will get that state.thier You could communicate with many a Sikhs without meeting them in ever in life physically or by anyother wordly communication media. It is not as difficult either but only mercy of one who is,who was,who is to come,The Omega and the Alpha,The begning(at intial state nothing but God was there) and the End(nothing else but God will remain niether your or our souls).

We can make you son of God like Jesus. Have faith in word and you will be light and the manifestation of word. Yuo are but you do no know as Satan is blocking your way.But rember as in book of Job. Satan cannot do any thing which our Fathewr lord God does not Want.

Glory be to lord God who is eternal(Akal)
amen

Rajs

SPNer
Aug 6, 2004
Earth

To Neutral Singh and others, posted here are my answers for the various questions raised in your respective posts. I hope I have covered most, if not all.

Jesus’ Eternal existence:

Jesus was not created from dust like Adam (& Eve) through whom human lineage has its origin and hence, the sinful nature. “Sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned. (Romans 5:12) However, about Jesus, the Bible says;

“… Is the image of the invisible God... He is before all things and in him all things hold together. (Colossians 1:15)

“… Through whom all things came…” (1 Corianthians 8:6)

“Who, being in very nature God” (Philippians 2:6)

“The radiance of God’s glory and exact representation of his being…” (Hebrews 1:3)

“Do you think that a sin, a person commits can be redeemed by sacrifice of others?”

Only Jesus’ sacrifice made on the Cross can redeem a person from his sins; no one else’s sacrifice is acceptable to God because Jesus is the only person to ever be born on this earth who had never sinned. “Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12) Sin can only be forgiven by God. However, God is also holy and his holy justice requires that sin must be punished. Since all humans are guilty of sin (Romans 5:12), therefore, Jesus took the punishment upon himself to pay the price for the sins of the mankind. I am going to give you an example to clarify my point.

Let’s say person “A” went bankrupt because of his shoddy business deals. “A” owed money to a creditor named, “B”. “A” couldn’t pay his debts and was facing a jail-term. But out of compassion, person “B” disguised as person “C” paid “A’s” all debts, thus saving “A” from going to prison.

Now let’s identify the people in the above story to clarify the message.

Person “A” = Man; Creditor “B” = God; Person “C” = Jesus

Man is a sinner, who is indebted to God for his sins, and God’s holy justice (sin=punishment) awaited him. But, because of His compassion and love for Man, God had set in motion a plan where Jesus would come to earth and take the punishment on Man’s behalf. With this plan, God’s holiness would not be compromised and Man would be spared of punishment that he deserved for his sins. All Man has to do is to confess his own sinfulness, accept God’s forgiveness because of Jesus’ sacrifice and allow God’s Holy Spirit to mould him for the coming Kingdom of God. However, Man must realize that God’s grace is not a license for immorality. Man’s life in not his own but belongs to God, and now rest of his life is governed according to God’s word as established in the Bible.

“what about people, who even today commit sin ? Who would redeem them ? or you mean to say that His sacrifice redeemed all the sins ever committed by mankind or ever to be committed?”

Jesus’ sacrifice two thousand years, entitles every human, even today to receive forgiveness, if he or she accepts him as Savior. Now this generates a thorny question; what about the people who existed before Jesus’ birth? Very good question! The answer is that it’s not our problem but God’s. How God will judge people who existed prior to Jesus’ time can be left in God’s capable hands because he is fair and can be trusted to do justice. However, the Bible does provide some hints, which can give us an ironclad assurance as to the fairness of God’s judgment (pre/post Jesus).

“… For the Lord is a God of judgment” (Isaiah 30:18)

“And He shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.” (Psalm 9:8)

“… He shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.” (Psalm 96:13)

So, the question is, “How shall we escape (God’s judgment) if we neglect so great a salvation (Jesus).” (Hebrews 2:3)

Can you predict the coming next Christ ? Do you think Muhammad (pbuh) was the next Christ ? Why yes & why not ?

No human can predict the time of Jesus’ second coming. The Bible says it will happen at an appointed time as set by God. It can happen today, or it can happen tomorrow, or it can happen the day after tomorrow- we are not asked to predict but expect the second coming of Jesus. (Matthew 24) The Bible only speaks of “signs” that will take place before the second coming of Christ. If you wish to know, for more descriptive analysis, there are numerous Christian websites on the Internet that you can visit and read about it. The Bible does provide us with lot of clear-cut hints and one of them being foretold to his disciples at Jesus’ ascension:

Why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven. (Acts 1:11)

Muhammad was NOT Christ in any shape and form, let alone “next Christ.” It is evidently crystal clear from the above verse that Jesus’ second coming will not be an obscure event, relegated to a certain part of the world, but an occurrence that every eye will behold, vindicating those who have put their faith in Him.

I am not Christian and most likely never be, will i be not saved by Jesus?

“Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stand condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s only begotten Son.” (John 3:18) As you can see, to be saved by Jesus does not depend on a person, being a Christian (any denomination) or not. Salvation is in the person of Jesus Christ, not in the religion, Christianity, or for that matter, any other! The three steps guide to receive salvation and to inherit the Kingdom of God is presented in (Acts 2:38 – “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.)

In other words,
  • Repent and confess your sins, and accept Jesus as Savior, i.e., your commitment.
  • Receive His forgiveness and righteousness, i.e., Jesus’ commitment for you.
  • Be “Born Again” (spiritual re-birth) to enter the Kingdom of God, i.e., God’s commitment to you.
Remember, only step # 1 is needed because the “good news” is that the other two steps have already been completed!

Rajs

Rajs

SPNer
Aug 6, 2004
Earth

Dear Tejwant,

Once again, please, may I ask you to check the context of the verse! Read the chapter before it and the whole chapter from which you have taken the verse. (Ezekiel 8 and 9)

Refrain from idoltary, is one the 10 commandments given to the Israelites and the punishment with death was assigned to those who worshipped idols. Why? Because the Israelites were specially chosen to witness God's power and hold a speacial relationship with God for that very fact. The verse you are referring to is the punishment for those idolaters. Besides, it's a prophetic word, a vision, given to Ezekiel, not an actual occurence.

I hope it helps to clarify your misconception.

Rajs

Rajs

SPNer
Aug 6, 2004
Earth

Dear Sevadaar,

Your "good" perception about Christians and Christianity is of no consequence to God. However, your response to Jesus Christ is of great importance because He is the one who holds the key to your ultimate destiny in eternity.

All the best in your study.

Rajs

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.

Rajs,

According to Christanity, does Christian God create evil and darkness?

Please respond with the verses that compliment the above or contradict it?

Thanx to you I am begining to learn a bitmore about your faith.

Tejwant

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.

Once again, please, may I ask you to check the context of the verse! Read the chapter before it and the whole chapter from which you have taken the verse. (Ezekiel 8 and 9
Rajs, Could you please post those verses in here and help us understand them?

Why would the God you worship command his followers to commit fiendish atrocites- which are mentioned in the verse in quite a discriptive manner- just because they worshipped Idols?

What is the fundemantal basis of this sever punishment by your God?

Refrain from idoltary, is one the 10 commandments given to the Israelites and the punishment with death was assigned to those who worshipped idols.
Could you please express your viewpoint of the verse that if it is a punishment then does it fit the crime and should it be lauded as God's words or condemned as breeding of violence and anger amongst people of your faith

In your personal opinion, do you think it is Godly for your God to ask his followers/worshippers, who believe that their God is their only savior to go and kill His own creation that He created?

Can you please quote verses to justify these atrocities?

Thanks for your help.

Tejwant

God said to the others, Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children." (Ezekiel 9:5-6)

Rajs

SPNer
Aug 6, 2004
Earth

Dear Tejwant,

“Does Christian God create evil and darkness?”

The following verses are quite self-explanatory:

“God saw all that he had made, and it was very good.” (Genesis 1:31)

“He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He.” (Deuteronomy 32:4)

“God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.” (1John 1:5)

”I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (John 8:12)

“Could you please post those verses in here and help us understand them?”

If you are able to produce verses stated in Ezekiel, 9:5-6, I am sure you have access to the rest of the chapter(s). By the way, there are numerous websites with complete Bible text and commentary, you are most welcome to copy and paste as you please. Or, you can give me your address and I will mail one to you myself. Do you, by the way, read books, one or two lines at a time?

“Could you please express your viewpoint of the verse that if it is a punishment then does it fit the crime and should it be lauded as God's words or condemned as breeding of violence and anger amongst people of your faith?”

Since God has designated this punishment for idolaters, who am I to question God’s law. You may believe in a god whose authority you can question, I don’t. Besides, when a person dies in the sense that we know as death, it does not mean that a person is dead from God’s perspective. (Matthew 22:31 – “He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”) Physical death in the not the end as far as God is concerned. And another thing, may I suggest that you read my earlier post again! The command in question makes up the Law, which was given to Israelites at mount Sinai, through Moses, to separate them from the rest of the people, who lived around them. (Exodus 19:5 … Out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although, the whole earth is mine, you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.”

If Sikhism treats idolatry as a minor sin, then perhaps, it would be hard for you to understand the extent of its seriousness.

In your personal opinion, do you think it is Godly for your God to ask his followers/worshippers, who believe that their God is their only savior to go and kill His own creation that He created? Can you please quote verses to justify these atrocities?

As for my personal opinion on God asking to kill His own creation, well, He is the Creator, isn’t He? Death may be an end-of-all-matter for you but not to God. (See above, Matthew 22:31) I must admit though, I find it a bit rich, the ideology of justification on killing, coming from you as a Sikh! Did Guru Gobind Singh ever killed anyone, or lead others to kill? Perhaps, you could spend some time pondering over the answer.

Finally, “atrocities” did you say? Mate, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16) Tejwant, God wants you to have eternal life with Him, what an “atrocious” God, eh?

Regards

Rajs

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.

Dear Tejwant,

“Does Christian God create evil and darkness?”

“He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He.” (Deuteronomy 32:4)

”I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (John 8:12)
Dear Rajs,

Thanks for the verses, I do appreciate that. But unfortunately, you did not give the whole picture. Is it a deliberate omission or just a human error?? Only IK ONG KAAR knows.

You forgot to mention Isiah 45:7 that contradicts all the above verses.

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Rajs, please enlighten me which verse in the same Bible can be trusted to be true as they contradict each other.

“Could you please post those verses in here and help us understand them?”

If you are able to produce verses stated in Ezekiel, 9:5-6, I am sure you have access to the rest of the chapter(s). By the way, there are numerous websites with complete Bible text and commentary, you are most welcome to copy and paste as you please. Or, you can give me your address and I will mail one to you myself. Do you, by the way, read books, one or two lines at a time?

I thought you would be more than delighted to produce the verses of the Bible when asked by a non- chrisitan as this would give you a great oppurtunity to expound the thought process of your faith to others.

But I guess I was wrong.

I fail to understand your reluctance but would respect it anyway.

Since God has designated this punishment for idolaters, who am I to question God’s law.
Who created Idolators if not the omnipotent God? Why is Christian God a punisher? One GOD is all giving and forgiving, according to GURMAT.

You may believe in a god whose authority you can question, I don’t. Besides, when a person dies in the sense that we know as death, it does not mean that a person is dead from God’s perspective
I agree. As we can not question GOD's authority, in the same way we can not even know GOD'S perspective. We do not even know if GOD has designated the punishment. We are just speculating like mortals.

Mind you, Bible was NOT written by GOD but ONLY inspired by HIM/HER/IT.

And what isn't??:)

Thanks for your help

Tejwant

PS:- Still waiting for the response about the number of truthful Christian denominations.

Rajs

SPNer
Aug 6, 2004
Earth

Is God omnipresence?

Is there are a place on the face of this earth where there is no sky? I don’t think so! God, the creator of the sky, is the Creator of all things. (Genesis 1) Now, if God is the creator of all things that means there is nothing in this universe and beyond which can escape God’s presence because God, as the creator, is in every created thing.

“Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I say, Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,
even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you.” (Psalm 139)

Does evil exist in this world?

Yes, evil exist. So, if God is omnipresent then how can God escape from the presence of evil? But the truth of the matter is that Evil has no effect on God’s Goodness. The power and reach of God’s goodness is far greater than the power and reach of evil. In fact, God can, as He wishes, turn evil into good or good into evil. One has to see good and evil from its perspective. Allow me to give a very simple example: (By the way, it’s an EXAMPLE!!!)

A thief goes out to steal but gets caught and is arrested by the police.

The perpetrator (thief) saw his act (stealing) as “good” for him but God engineered the circumstances by which He turned thief’s “good” into evil for him because he got caught while stealing.

Would it be right for the thief to call God evil because He engineered his arrest? From whose perspective are you seeing good or evil?

Did God create Evil?

For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. (Matthew 15:19)

The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks. (Luke 6:45)

They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice… slanderers, God­ haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil. (Romans 1:30)

God created man, and since man does evil things, does this make God the creator of evil?

What is God’s response to evil?

1. God cannot do evil.

"So listen to me, you men of understanding. Far be it from God to do evil, from the Almighty to do wrong. (Job 34:10)

2. God does not approve evil.
”You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil.” (
Psalm 5:4)

3. God wants us to turn away from evil.

“Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live.” (Ezekiel 33:11)

4. God is compassionate to those who turn away from evil.

“When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, he had compassion and did not bring upon them the destruction he had threatened.” (Jonah 3:10)

5. God drives out evil.

“All the people were amazed and said to each other, "What is this teaching? With authority and power he gives orders to evil spirits and they come out!"” (Luke 4:36)

Does God allow evil or cause it to happen?

“The way of the LORD is a refuge for the righteous, but it is the ruin of those who do evil.” (Proverbs 10:29)

“If you forsake the Lord and serve foreign gods, He will turn and bring disaster on you and make an end of you, after he has been good to you.” (Joshua 24:20)

God allows evil but only to restore fallen man to Him. God’s so called “evil” is a disaster or punishment, which is often, either a “rod of correction/discipline/judgment” or, a declaration/illustration that evil is not bigger than God, He can overcome evil for the greater good of all.

To see this in light of the examples, as set out in the Bible, consider:

(1) God allowed (evil) when Egyptians made slaves of Israelites for over 400 years but turned it into good for the Israelites by personally delivering them and choosing them from among all the nations of the earth, as a “treasured possession” and a “kingdom of priests” and a “holy nation.” (See Exodus 19:4-6)

(2) God turned the “evil” of betrayal, crucifixion, and death of Jesus into “good” for the redemption of entire mankind.

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

For who does God create darkness and evil in the mention verses? God creates darkness and evil or “disaster” for those who are against Him or for those who abandon Him and serve other “gods”. When the Israelites follow other “gods” and become idolaters, it is then God brings evil, i.e., disaster upon them. This evil is an evil of punishment on the Israelites because they have forsaken the Lord, their God! Israelites have been plunged into darkness because God’s righteous anger has inflicted upon them the punishment as decreed to them at mount Sinai. “Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God and there is no other. (Isaiah 45:21-22)

Well, it was quite a back flip from a verse in Ezekiel to a verse in Isaiah, may I point out that you missed over 1000 verses in between! Anyway, since you persist with your ignorance, here a verse from Isaiah that will help you to see your problem in a better light:

”For the fool speaks folly, his mind is busy with evil: He practices ungodliness and spreads error concerning the LORD.” (Isaiah 32:6)

Who created Idolators if not the omnipotent God? Why is Christian God a punisher?

God created men not idolaters, in the same sense as humans produce children not killers. God is a punisher because He is the God of justice.

Finally, if “GURMAT” tells you that, “One GOD is all giving and forgiving”, than your “gurmat god” has already forgiven the likes of Hitler, Stalin, thieves, murderers, rapists, etc. etc. and not forgetting the perpetrators, who killed thousands of Sikhs during 1984 riots. According to your “god” there is no need to fear any punishment for evil because your “god” is all “giving and forgiving.”

All the Sikh history of “fighting for justice” must be all a “smoke screen” and a farce because “One GOD is all giving and forgiving, according to GURMAT.”

Rajs

Jun 1, 2004

Why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven. (Acts 1:11)

Muhammad was NOT Christ in any shape and form, let alone “next Christ.” It is evidently crystal clear from the above verse that Jesus’ second coming will not be an obscure event, relegated to a certain part of the world, but an occurrence that every eye will behold, vindicating those who have put their faith in Him.
Guru Gobind Singh ji said " Manas Ki Jaat Sabo Ek Pehchanbo " means " Treat All Humankind as One " . Guru Granth Sahib Ji says "Aval Allah Noor Upahaya Kudrat kae sabb bandae " means " All are born from the same Creative Energy i.e. the Creator, then who are we to decide who is superior and who not ? "

Doesn't this vindicates the what Jesus might have said ?

Rajs

SPNer
Aug 6, 2004
Earth

Dear Neutral Singh,

The question is not about superiority. Of course, all humans are alike; we are all sinners. The question is about sinfulness of man and the redemption that can only be found through forgiveness of sins in Jesus Christ. If you are sure of purging your sins through reciting Gurbani, in the same sense, as that of Hindus, who wash in Ganges to purge their sins, then fine. I am only trying to point out the absurdity of this theology. Furthermore,

Gurus never made any claim to have known God as Jesus did.

Gurus never offered forgiveness for sins as Jesus did.

Gurus never offered eternal life as Jesus did.

Gurus had no pre-existence as Jesus did.

Gurus had no prophecies about them as Jesus did.

Gurus died just like any other mortal and left no way forward. Jesus died but God resurrected him on the third day to finally remove the curse of sin, i.e., death. Thus, making the way forward for those who are forgiven and justified in Jesus Christ because He took the punishment for our sins.

Gurus are not coming back to this earth for anyone, but Jesus is, for he says:

“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man, coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and life up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” (Luke 21:25-28)

“I am the Alpha and the Omega, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” (Revelation 1:8)

“I am the First and the Last. I am the Living one; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. (Revelation 1:17)

“Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” (Revelations 22:12-13)

With regards

Rajs

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.

Rajs,

Talking about Jesus, can you pls tell me what does the following verse mean??

'rom9.13 GOD HATED ESAU'

Thanx

Tejwant

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.

Gurus never made any claim to have known God as Jesus did.

Gurus never offered forgiveness for sins as Jesus did.

Gurus never offered eternal life as Jesus did.

Gurus had no pre-existence as Jesus did.

Gurus had no prophecies about them as Jesus did.

Rajs,

As mentioned before, Jesus never said nor wrote hence not did a thing. It is all hearsay. Lets get the facts right on this journey of ours first rather than catching the wrong train.

Tejwant

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.

Rajs,

Thanks for the verses once again. Although I admire your COPY & PASTE skills, you need to be more frank and honest by answering the questions from your own perspective rather than just repeating the verses like a parrot, so that we can both act like individual beings who have minds of their own hence are able to think outside the box.

One may be able to gather from your posts that you seem to hate Sikhism- the religion of your ancestors (which also shows your disregard and disrespect to your parents as you talk ill about their faith)- more rather than your love for Jesus.

It is a shame when we want to find solace and love through anger and disdain towards others, in this case your own Sikh family.

If the above is wrong then you are just an imposter who pretends to be an ex- Sikh but in fact is an insecure christian who thinks he can seek IK ONG KAAR by detesting and talking ill about other faiths.

Rajs, You have not responded to my questions at all but gave me some verses from the Bible which you have no idea who wrote them, where they were written and what the intent was.

I must remind you that NT was compiled anytime between 50 AD to 125 AD. No one knows for sure.Btw, Do you remember what you did, ate,wore and whom you talked to 10 years ago today?

If you do, can you please give us the details of your ventures just 10 years ago? I will appreciate that.

As I mentioned in my earlier posts that I am glad you found a faith that you feel comfortable in and I am happy for you, but to find peace and love and justification of one's conversion to a different faith by spewing venomous darts toward people who seek different paths says more about your ill intentions than your love towards Jesus, who was an excellent person like many others.

Let me try the last time to get some honest responses from you, if you are unable to respond, I will understand your capabilities.

1. Christanity has 1000's of denominations ( Can you pls give us the right number?). All of them call themselves Christians. However they accuse each other of not loving Jesus. Hence not christians.

My question to you is that which denominations are real Christians and why? and which are not and why not?

2.“Does Christian God create evil and darkness?”

And when I told you that all the above contradicts the following:-

In your response to my challenge, you gave me the verses that have no connection with the above. They seem like meaningless ramblings.

You may be very well aware that the Bible is full of contradictions and lacks connection, which is understandable as it was collaged haphazerdly in the 5th century. This collage makes the verses contradict each other at many places and shows lack of cohesion hence the apparent void of uniform thought process is very nitidly visible.

Rajs, So which verses from your Bible shall we put faith in? Isa 4:7 :-

or 1John1:5

Please clarify the above with your personal thoughts, not be Copying and Pasting more verses and also all the other pending questions.

Thanks

Tejwant

Jul 30, 2004
world

Brother Rajs Halelujah,
Das wants to tell you a thing,In our Faith(Gurmat) Vedas,Bible and Kuran all are told to be not false but false are who do not think on thier meaning. Often many a chreatians without the faith in God,with out knowing God say God is present everywhere the way a bulb is present in whole of the hall.Everever you go in Hall,you will see bulb so the presence of God. as per Gurmat God occupies whole the space(Bible does not oppse this if read carefully).So God is like the prehaps light of the bulb,which exists everywhere in the Hall as well in the bulb.

Das asks you two quiestions Just answer.
1.Is God capable to do anything he(As God is often given masculien gender in your faith) likes as per your faith.
2. Is is true that the code for Jews in old testment is now obsolate and New code of New testment did replace it after Jesus(We call him Isa) came to world. ie God did change the code for man.
Das needs your reply.

Rajs

SPNer
Aug 6, 2004
Earth

“Das asks you two quiestions Just answer.
1.Is God capable to do anything he(As God is often given masculien gender in your faith) likes as per your faith.
2. Is is true that the code for Jews in old testment is now obsolate and New code of New testment did replace it after Jesus(We call him Isa) came to world. ie God did change the code for man.
Das needs your reply.”

Dear Vijaydeep,

1. God is capable of doing anything that he wants to do.

"I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? (Jeremiah 32:27)

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)

2. The Law (that you call “code”) was given to the Jews in the Old Testament is not obsolete, however, its requirements were fulfilled in Jesus Christ. For Jesus said, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them. (Matthew 5:17) Jesus death on the Cross, satisfied divine requirement, for the forgiveness of sins. God did not change the Law but fulfilled it in Jesus because the Jews, no matter how hard they tried, were never able to fulfil it. Through Jesus, God has extended forgiveness of sins to the entire mankind, and not restricted to Jews alone, as was the case with the Law. “But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. (Romans 3:21)

Regards
Rajs

Jul 30, 2004
world

Brotehr Hallelujahh
So why do chrestian eat pork or non kosher food?
why do not they get themselves circumcensed?
why not thye do Sabbath?
Why not they give sacrifise of cattle on alter(as one of the ten commandments.
amen

Rajs

SPNer
Aug 6, 2004
Earth

Vijaydeep,

As I said in my previous post, Jesus, through his sacrifice on the cross, fulfilled the requirements for the forgiveness of sins. So there is no more need for sacrifice. Secondaly, the law of Kosher food, not eating pork, Sabbath, and circumcision are NOT related to salvation. These laws were given to the Israelites and are to do with hygine, physical rest, and committment to a day of worship.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them. (Matthew 5:17)

Regards
Rajs

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM