• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Who Is Sehajdhari? A Question As Old As The 1925 Sikh Gurdwara Act

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
It depends on what career you want to choose
May be the following guy may not agree with you
http://www.tellychakkar.com/stardiary/when-i-cut-my-hair-pursue-modelling

And the people who don't know who is he let me tell,there is popular show " Shobha somnath ki" a historical cum fictious serial about destruction of somnath temple and this guy is playing the meaty role of Ghaznavi in that

Kds ji,

Guru Fateh and I hope you are doing well.

Pardon my ignorance but I did not get the point of your post. It has no connection to what I mentioned here where Sikhs in diaspora compete with peoples from all different hues ,faiths and looks.

Please elaborate what kind of comparison you are making so I can understand it better.

Thanks & regards

Tejwant Singh

Jan 1, 2010
It depends on what career you want to choose
May be the following guy may not agree with you
http://www.tellychakkar.com/stardiary/when-i-cut-my-hair-pursue-modelling

And the people who don't know who is he let me tell,there is popular show " Shobha somnath ki" a historical cum fictious serial about destruction of somnath temple and this guy is playing the meaty role of Ghaznavi in that

The destruction of Somnath temple is not a fictitious episode. It is a hard fact that While Mohd.Gazanavi proceeding to attack SOMNATH Temple, the Pujaris started HAVAN PUJA etc to stop/punish Gazanavi foolishly.Gaznavi attacked the temple,looted the wealth,killed some people.injured some people also.
If The Pujaris would have taken stern action then the temple would have been saved.
The history tells us that only Ahimsa (Non Violence) is not the best way out.
If Pakistan attacks India ,AHINSA can not stop it. We can not teach Pakistan the lesson of Ahimsa.

I want All of new era with open mind think over all the pros & cons of Ahimsa (the Non-violence) aspect with open mind.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Kds Ji, Thats his personal choice...if an amritdharee wnats a career as a butcher in an abbatoir..can he remain a vegetarian ? This guy had a choice. kesh or modelling...he chose modelling. Bhai Taru Singh had a simialr choice before him..your scalp removed or conversion to islam..Bhai Sahib chose DEATH,,,had he taken the other choice he would ahve lived, married to a Mughal Princess, a huge mansion and riches..but he preferred a horrible painful death...
The Top Knotch surgeon in Ocena of Pearls faces same choice...kesh or career..at first he chose career over kesh..he soon relaised his folly... READ the LAST LINE of the Model's interview...DEEP INSIDE he "wishes" he hadnot faced the choice...thats the Bottom line...

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Rajneesh Ji..pujarees never learn ..do they ?? the Lodhis were also advised that the Pujarees and mullahs would read mantras to blind Babars soldiers,a nd blunt his cannons...no such thing happened...as Guur nanak ji declares...instead Punjabfaced horrendous destruction..and the mantras havans didnt do a thing...not then.not Today...IF ever India makes the mistake of using the likes of baba Ramdev chanting Mantras against Pakistani Jets or Chinese Atom Bombs..it will be destroyed like Somnath...India needs SIKHS on its Borders !!

Jan 1, 2010
Rajneesh Ji..pujarees never learn ..do they ?? the Lodhis were also advised that the Pujarees and mullahs would read mantras to blind Babars soldiers,a nd blunt his cannons...no such thing happened...as Guru nanak ji declares...instead Punjabfaced horrendous destruction..and the mantras havans didnt do a thing...not then.not Today...IF ever India makes the mistake of using the likes of baba Ramdev chanting Mantras against Pakistani Jets or Chinese Atom Bombs..it will be destroyed like Somnath...India needs SIKHS on its Borders !!
Gyaniji,
Excess of everything is bad. Have a look on the discussion of Ghamdi's Talk on Terrorism. Even Ghamdi supported that the way of Ahimsa (Non-violence) followed by Gandhiji and Himsa (Violence) by Bhagat Singh
both have remarkable role for peaceful living. So, we can't stress on only one point of discussion.
Ghamdi Talk on Terrorism-Part 2 - YouTube
Regards,
Rajneesh

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
The thread that binds us with god is unique, possibly why when one has found enlightenment, it is so hard to communicate to another, like trying to fit the rear axle from a Toyota to a Ford, there is of course a common 'law' of axles, they must be round not square, made of metal, not butter. Your thread is so unique to you, it is a ladder to god made entirely out of your own DNA.

Everything is dual, the more you push the fact that a true sikh is a keshdhari sikh, you take away something from mona sikhs and give something to keshdharis of questionable morals.Every story is different, every life has its own experiences and challenges, is it fair to have a blanket view on monas, or even keshdharis without remembering that we are talking about living breathing human beings with souls, aspirations, desires, needs,

to each his own, the rest are just words, noises, do they actually mean anything, because I am sehajdhari or not means nothing to me, nor does being labelled a sikh, or not, I refuse to be categorised, studied then labelled. These names do not change my relationship with god, nor how I define myself, I am more than happy to be called anything.

I am getting to the stage now where things like corruption in the SPGC, some of the contents of the SRM, the conduct of our dear beloved SPGC, have convinced me that unless you actually read the SGGS and make some effort to understand it, before you implement it, then you are just another person watching a film in a cinema asking everyone else what the plot is, and who did what, and where did he come from,

We all need to have our own thread, anything else is a false path made of butter

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: