• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Movies Total Recall (2012)

wattson

SPNer
Jul 24, 2012
A factory worker, Douglas Quaid, begins to suspect that he is a spy after visiting Rekall - a company that provides its clients with implanted fake memories of a life they would like to have led - goes wrong and he finds himself on the run.

I welcome Colin Farrell's return to mainstream acting, even if it has to be in the form of remakes. The world of celebrity is rather boring without him: he's mysterious, literate, and able to withstand tabloid journalism. I mean, Elizabeth Taylor called him the reincarnation of Richard Burton. No, Total Recall doesn't need to be rebooted because it's a genre classic; yes, the fact that Underworld's Len Wiseman is behind the camera doesn't inspire the most confidence -- if only he were the second coming of Paul Verhoeven?! Thankfully, this cast is shaping up nicely.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
A factory worker, Douglas Quaid, begins to suspect that he is a spy after visiting Rekall - a company that provides its clients with implanted fake memories of a life they would like to have led - goes wrong and he finds himself on the run.

I welcome Colin Farrell's return to mainstream acting, even if it has to be in the form of remakes. The world of celebrity is rather boring without him: he's mysterious, literate, and able to withstand tabloid journalism. I mean, Elizabeth Taylor called him the reincarnation of Richard Burton. No, Total Recall doesn't need to be rebooted because it's a genre classic; yes, the fact that Underworld's Len Wiseman is behind the camera doesn't inspire the most confidence -- if only he were the second coming of Paul Verhoeven?! Thankfully, this cast is shaping up nicely.

I think you are hugely misinformed, firstly, the remake has been called Turtle Recall, and is about the heady days of Ninja turtles, the plot is that a batch of turtle toys are faulty, and have to be recalled, it is an exciting plot with a twist at the end, the twist being they are not really turtles, but tortoises, great film! strongly recommended

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM