Movies - Total Recall (2012) | SIKH PHILOSOPHY NETWORK
  • Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Movies Total Recall (2012)

wattson

SPNer
Jul 24, 2012
A factory worker, Douglas Quaid, begins to suspect that he is a spy after visiting Rekall - a company that provides its clients with implanted fake memories of a life they would like to have led - goes wrong and he finds himself on the run.

I welcome Colin Farrell's return to mainstream acting, even if it has to be in the form of remakes. The world of celebrity is rather boring without him: he's mysterious, literate, and able to withstand tabloid journalism. I mean, Elizabeth Taylor called him the reincarnation of Richard Burton. No, Total Recall doesn't need to be rebooted because it's a genre classic; yes, the fact that Underworld's Len Wiseman is behind the camera doesn't inspire the most confidence -- if only he were the second coming of Paul Verhoeven?! Thankfully, this cast is shaping up nicely.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
A factory worker, Douglas Quaid, begins to suspect that he is a spy after visiting Rekall - a company that provides its clients with implanted fake memories of a life they would like to have led - goes wrong and he finds himself on the run.

I welcome Colin Farrell's return to mainstream acting, even if it has to be in the form of remakes. The world of celebrity is rather boring without him: he's mysterious, literate, and able to withstand tabloid journalism. I mean, Elizabeth Taylor called him the reincarnation of Richard Burton. No, Total Recall doesn't need to be rebooted because it's a genre classic; yes, the fact that Underworld's Len Wiseman is behind the camera doesn't inspire the most confidence -- if only he were the second coming of Paul Verhoeven?! Thankfully, this cast is shaping up nicely.
I think you are hugely misinformed, firstly, the remake has been called Turtle Recall, and is about the heady days of Ninja turtles, the plot is that a batch of turtle toys are faulty, and have to be recalled, it is an exciting plot with a twist at the end, the twist being they are not really turtles, but tortoises, great film! strongly recommended

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Shabad Vichaar by SPN'ers

By the 5th Guru Arjan Dev, the shabad is on Ang 616 of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, translation by Dr. Sant Singh Khalsa.

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥
Soraṯẖ mėhlā 5.
Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl...

SPN on Facebook