• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

The Janeus We Wear

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Its so easy to hurl such accusations...criticise the Bible..ah you hate Christians...criticise the SGGS,.ah you hate Sikhs...criticise the Vedas..brahmins..ah you hate hinduism...
is it really that way ?? imho NO. HATE is such a strong and dirty word..but so often used..surprising..maybe i hate.."hate"...simply becasue i am criticising hate...:u)::crazy::down:

Oct 16, 2009
seeker ji..are you trying to make me angry? Tejwants ji angry ?? if so you are not succeeding because you have got the wrong kind of sikh here. We are the ones who QUESTION...as our Guru taught us..Kicchh kaheayeh..kichh sunneah....Uttar deejeh Ros na keejeh...say..ask..give answers..dont get annoyed...is GURU NANAK.
TU Sultan kahoon hun meian teri kawan wadayee...if you call the MOON a piece of rock..it still remaisn the MOON..shining orb of light in the darkness...calling GURU NANAK..simply nanak arjan etc doesnt demean them in any way..doesnt take away their GREATNESS an iota...you mentioend sants like bulandpuriah..etc..those are the types who will get "angry"
the Most UNIVERSAL GRANTH that contains ONLY LOVE of the Creator by Varied persons looks like a "cut and paste" job to you...I ma sure you think GOD must have written the Ten Commandments on Stone Tablets..with Lightning..or that the Original Koran in GOLD is in Heaven under lock and key..or the Bible is one beautiful piece of work written by GOD himself at one sitting..well go on..enjoy those ORIGINAL WORKS..and leave the Cut and Paste badly done job well alone...its greatness doesnt go down one iota. No one can make a purse out of sow's ear..BUT then again No sows ear should be used to make a purse....the GRANTH is PARAS that makes other Parases...

TRUTH only HURTS those who are FALSE. The TRUTHFUL love TRUTH...Sach Sunaisee SACH ki BELA....Truthful Living is always higher than TRUTH...

gyani ji you made my day such a nice post thank you for such words

you know the problem with most of the "agyanis"(ignorant people) is not that they know nothing but that they would never admit that the lap of understanding is on their part.they would debate you for two purposes first to hide their "agyan"(ignorance) and second that they debate not to prove they are right but to prove you are wrong.what ever no man knows everything and we shd better admit it rather than hiding it.for such peoples guru ji directed us not to debate "murkhan naal na lujhiye";)

Oct 16, 2009
I also learnt that Muhammed Bin Qasim came with 500 men , most of them Gujjars ( shepherds ) by profession who came in search of FODDER for cattle 712 AD
are you serious brother as far as i know he was so ordained by abu bakar he led a complete army he was seventeen

killed 150,000 men women , took away thousands of young girls , women & even queens of king Dahir Walia ( Sindh ) , loads of treasure including gold , diamonds & priceless jewels as WAR BOOTY
the mighty king you have mentioned was named raja dahir sen (you were thinking abt jassa singh ahluwalia?)if you have time and energy we can start a thread to discuss the advent of Islam in India

The hate which you feel among Indians or even Westerns ( if any ) for Sikhs is partly due to propaganda by Indian Govt . IMHO ( though all members may not agree to it ) that the events preceeding 1984 or even after when Sikhs were dubbed as terrorists were stage managed by Congress Govt to malign the Sikhs , it served two purposes this broke the Akali stranghold over Akal Takhat thus Indira took her revenge from Akalis when during emergency almost 19,000 of those 25,000 arrested for protesting against Emergency & demanding its share of river waters & power were Sikhs . Secondly it assured Congress of vote of 80% of Hindu majority projecting it as the saviour of UNITY & INTEGRITY of India from Sikhs who demanded Khalistan , a slogan given by Jagjit Singh Chauhan after he met Indira Gandhi in 1980 . Ironically those very Khalistan leaders like Jagjit Singh Chauhan & Wassan Singh Zaffarwal were given honourable asylum in Punajb under Congress Govt of Capt Amarinder Singh in 2003-2004 . Even today all the so called PANTHIC organisations like Dal Khalsa , Damdami Taksal ( maybe ) , Khalsa Action Commettie & countless others are on payrolls of Congress .

well brother i am one of those who wont agree actually bcz i am so much of Indian i remember that once in my childhood i was told by my teacher that drinking tea is a bad habit and i cannot remember the last time i had a cup of tea and so was i told from my childhood that i am Indian a Sikh born to serve the nation protect the Hindus . i may not from heart agree to most of the Indian leaders their actions and words both of them but they represent my nation from that perspective i need to show respect.if you call this hypocrisy it isn't i will be a hypocrite if i don't respect them and say i am an Indian.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM