• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hinduism Sikhism: A Tribute To Hinduism?

May 10, 2006
drkhalsa,

HTML:
iblwvlu goNf ]
bilaaval go(n)add ||
Bilaaval Gond:

Awju nwmy bITlu dyiKAw mUrK ko smJwaU ry ] rhwau ]
aaj naamae beet(h)al dhaekhiaa moorakh ko samajhaaoo rae || rehaao ||
Today, Naam Dayv saw the Lord, and so I will instruct the ignorant. ||Pause||

pWfy qumrI gwieqRI loDy kw Kyqu KwqI QI ]
paa(n)ddae thumaree gaaeithree lodhhae kaa khaeth khaathee thhee ||
O Pandit, O religious scholar, your Gayatri was grazing in the fields.

lY kir Tygw tgrI qorI lWgq lWgq jwqI QI ]1]
lai kar t(h)aegaa ttagaree thoree laa(n)gath laa(n)gath jaathee thhee ||1||
Taking a stick, the farmer broke its leg, and now it walks with a limp. ||1||

pWfy qumrw mhwdyau Dauly bld ciVAw Awvqu dyiKAw Qw ]
paa(n)ddae thumaraa mehaadhaeo dhhoulae baladh charriaa aavath dhaekhiaa thhaa ||
O Pandit, I saw your great god Shiva, riding along on a white bull.

modI ky Gr Kwxw pwkw vw kw lVkw mwirAw Qw ]2]
modhee kae ghar khaanaa paakaa vaa kaa larrakaa maariaa thhaa ||2||
In the merchant's house, a banquet was prepared for him - he killed the merchant's son. ||2||

pWfy qumrw rwmcMdu so BI Awvqu dyiKAw Qw ]
paa(n)ddae thumaraa raamacha(n)dh so bhee aavath dhaekhiaa thhaa ||
O Pandit, I saw your Raam Chand coming too

rwvn syqI srbr hoeI Gr kI joie gvweI QI ]3]
raavan saethee sarabar hoee ghar kee joe gavaaee thhee ||3||
; he lost his wife, fighting a war against Raawan. ||3||

ihMdU AMn@w qurkU kwxw ]
hi(n)dhoo a(n)nhaa thurakoo kaanaa ||
The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye.

duhW qy igAwnI isAwxw ]
dhuhaa(n) thae giaanee siaanaa ||
The spiritual teacher is wiser than both of them.

ihMdU pUjY dyhurw muslmwxu msIiq ]
hi(n)dhoo poojai dhaehuraa musalamaan maseeth ||
The Hindu worships at the temple, the Muslim at the mosque.

nwmy soeI syivAw jh dyhurw n msIiq ]4]3]7]
naamae soee saeviaa jeh dhaehuraa n maseeth ||4||3||7||
Naam Dayv serves that Lord, who is not limited to either the temple or the mosque. ||4||3||7||

Jatinder Singh

Well Said...

The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye.

And the Sikh is all eyes...why he even has a facility for absorbing vitamin D from the Sun...

The spiritual teacher is wiser than both of them.

And He is none other than Neo-Sikh London/Toronto Khalistani...

The Hindu worships at the temple, the Muslim at the mosque.

And the Sikh worship him on the Hot line they have with Mr. Param-Atma...

Naam Dayv serves that Lord, who is not limited to either the temple or the mosque.

And the Golden Temple ??

Grow up..
Thanks.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Grow up..
Thanks.

Thanks for your compliment that sikhs are for all eyes and also appreciating that Hindu IS Blind !:)
And the Sikh is all eyes...why he even has a facility for absorbing vitamin D from the Sun...

and dear friend it is a scientific fact that our skin produces Vitamin D From Sun light sun but eyesight is more related with Vitamin A so eating fish would be more appropitae I you ever feel So.
Bullesha says:
I know it is shameful and needs change and this is one thing we are quite capable of and
brave openly acknowledge. Can you match that. ??
In your other post you have also accepted that their are many things that Hindu should and is ashamed of and than you very Balantly mantioned can you match this? What to match your Shamelss behviour

The answer is no Sikh cant Match such shameless behaviour !

But Brother there is good news even for blinds :

suixAY AMDy pwvih rwhu ]
suni-ai anDhay paaveh raahu.
mwlk dy nwm nUµ suxn duAwrw AMnHy ienswn rsqw l`B lYNdy hn[
By hearing the Master's Name the blind find their way.

Jatinder Singh

May 10, 2006
drkhalsa,

HTML:

suixAY AMDy pwvih rwhu ] 

How is a Pupil who is born blind know that what he calls Master is also not blind.

The astronomer may speak to you of his understanding of space, but he cannot
give you his understanding. The musician may sing to you of the rhythm which
is in all space, but he cannot give you the ear which arrests the rhythm nor the
voice that echoes it. No Master/Guru can reveal to you except that which already
lies half asleep in you. For the vision of one man lends not its wings to another man.

Thanks.

"Be light unto yourself" - Buddha.

Say not, "I have found the truth," but rather, "I have found a truth."

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Sikhs do not invite Hindus to come to our Gurudwars to ask for bleing from personality of Gurus or say give such amounmt of Mony or say Rumala or Prasad and get wish fulfiled.

Such things are not accepted in Gurmat as we are told to say happy in any conditon God keeps us.

Have you hear something Nirlipt Bhav which Krishna conceptlised and we relaised.

Like Krishna gave marriege propolsal and we married our Soul to Akal.it is differnt.

Jul 30, 2004
world
bulleshah said:
drkhalsa,

HTML:

suixAY AMDy pwvih rwhu ] 

How is a Pupil who is born blind know that what he calls Master is also not blind.

Becasue Master does removes blindness of the pupil and makes him like enlightended like Master himself.

How are you not sure that blind can not be enlightened.There are some nuts hard to crack like you but we can keep on trying till we succeded,say Mahmood Ghaznanivi did 17 attempts.And Anandpal comminted suicded after first only.

so thats the differance between one eyed and eyeless.Akali Phula Singh did it in first Attempt.
The astronomer may speak to you of his understanding of space, but he cannot
give you his understanding. The musician may sing to you of the rhythm which
is in all space, but he cannot give you the ear which arrests the rhythm nor the
voice that echoes it.

If person is in question is aware that nothing is impossible then things which you say can not happen can happen after constant attempts.

No Master/Guru can reveal to you except that which already
lies half asleep in you. For the vision of one man lends not its wings to another man.

That concept is only there till we have dultiy or shirk or Duja bhav or Dawit Bhavana.
when we realsie that same is in all and no you and me then toght could be vijaydeep Singh and tongue could be of Bulleshah.One soul in all bodies.Living or non living.

Thanks.

Be light unto yourself....

Say not, "I have found the truth," but rather, "I have found a truth."

- Buddha.

budha might have found so called Truth which were like front half of idol is of gold and back half that of irn and person fight for that one who stand in front forwhole idol is of Gold and one in back as idol is of iron.

But those who know that same energy which makes both iraon and Gold do not querrel.And Budha did not knew it.As per as Heenyana school is concerned.

Chetan G

SPNer
Feb 21, 2022
J.A.T.T,

HTML:
"I do not make pilgrimages to Mecca, nor do I worship at Hindu sacred shrines.
I serve the One Lord, and not any other. || 2 || I do not perform Hindu worship
services, nor do I offer the Muslim prayers. I have taken the One Formless Lord
into my heart; I humbly worship Him there. || 3 || I am not a Hindu, nor am I a Muslim.
My body and breath of life belong to Allah - to Raam - the God of both."
- Guru Granth Sahib (Page 1136)

I do not waste time making pilgrimage to Pakistan(Nanakana-Ji), nor do I worship
at Stone buildings built by NRI money. I serve the One Lord, and not any other.
I do not perform Hindu worship services, not the Muslim prayers and not even
Ardas/ek-om-akar-sat-naam etc. like a parrot prompted by other parrots.
I have taken the One Formless Lord into my heart; I humbly worship Him there
(in my heart). I am not a Hindu, nor am I a Muslim, not a Sikh. My body and breath
of life belong to Allah - to Raam - to Wahe Guru - the God of all.

Thanks.
I read all your comments or commentry trying to prove that Sikhs are not hindus 🙏
I would like to know your knowledge on who are Hindus?
Secondly you have been trying to May be subconsciously prove that Sikhs are superior because they worship Akal the formless but in my humble opinion you have lost the actual essence of formless and the form and are projecting your Arrogance and Egoism without even realising.
If you want to be called Sikh and not hindu or Muslim or anything than it’s your right and Indian constitution provides you your distinct identity 🙏
One who understands Akal and who understands Gurbani Will first not get into this meaningless debate.
As guru gobind singh has rightly said that if a Sikh who wears 5 Ks thinks that he would be loved by him because he is having the 5 essential of a khalsa than he is completely wrong . For guru Gobind Singh Ji loves one who is khalsa within and not outwardly 🙏
You have wrong idea about the god with a form.
Dhana Bhagats love for god was so pure that he met his lord in a stone🙏
One has to read gurbani very humbly to understand the real essence of the granth 🙏
You in my humble opinion are far far away from the Akal Purakh and will need to get rid of know all attitude basically ego.
Than with a blank mind and I know nothing attitude you will have to become humble and bow down to Guru Granth Sahib Ji and do ardash to the maharaj to bless you with the truth.
Brother, what guru Arjan devji maharaj meant was we are not hindus, nor Muslims and we are not Sikhs nor Jains nor Buddhist but we are all form of the same formless.
He said to look within our selve to realise the formless and than you will be able to see the same in every form, men, women, animal, stone , trees, every living thing and non living thing 🙏
Once you reach that stage where you will become one with the formless than you won’t fight for your seperatism 🙏 you will be one with everyone.
Babar in Babur nama has called Guru Nanak a Hindu pir not by his religion but because of geography were Indus Valley was called Hindustan by the invaders.
Just like a Sikh in Canada is called a Canadian because geographically he is in Canada yes you can call Canadian Sikh to satisfy your ego but still it will be Canadian Sikh and not a Sikh Canadian 🙏
May Maharaj bless you with knowledge and truth and removes the darkness in your journey from formless to be one with Form 🙏
Ek Ram jo Har man mein baitha Nirgoon
Ek Ram Dashrath ka beta Sargoon
The formless and the form is the same
It doesn’t matter whom you worship
It does matter how you worship
If you are filled with Moh, maya, erkha, kaam and Krodh you will never realise the Nirgun nor the Sargoon
Formless not the one with form 🙏
Wahe guru Ji da khalsa
Wahe guru Ji di fateh
Jai Shri Ram🙏

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM