• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikhi The Simplest Path To God

Archived_Member_19

(previously amarsanghera, account deactivated at t
SPNer
Jun 7, 2006
LOL

easiest....

ek waaj kadh taan sahi...yaar baitha tere buhhey... wey eh waaj kadh taan sahi....

Aug 9, 2007
SIKHISM the EASIEST path to GOD - SIKH RELIGION
YouTube - SIKHISM the EASIEST path to GOD - SIKH RELIGION

happy

I wholeheartedly disagree with this video and the suggestion. Sikhism is the MOST difficult religion to follow.

Sikhism teaches you to die a living death. Is that easy? What is your concept of living death?

Sikhism tells you to live a family based life(Ghreshat Jivan) and yet detach from it. Is that easy?

If one thinks that Sikhism is the Easiest path to God then one misunderstands Sikhism. One is living in a dreamworld. Try to Live the life of a Sikh based on our Gurus teachings and your opinion will change.

In my opinion the man in the video does not know what he is talking about and that goes for most of his videos. If it is sufficient for ones level of understanding then follow it. I do not subscribe to it.

Oct 14, 2007
Sachkhand
I do agree that sikhi is not a simple religion. It should rank as the number-1 religion in terms of the strict parameters that one is stick to through out the life.
Secondly the terms like Guru/God and liberation are just confusing and overlapp in many areas.There is no standardisation Of some terms for concept purpose.
It is not like a Hindu religion where one sits with a Pandit and gets the work done. There are many formalities involved. Even the prepration Of Kada-prasad requires to be done as per specifics ;the distribution of prasad is to be done as per prescribed method. Above all there is none with whom gurbani can be discussed in open. There are ,obviously, some problems.

e&oe

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: