• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sex, Girlfriend, Am I Allowed?

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!
Dear all and Aad0002 Jee!

Quote "Your grade is A for creativity. F for Gurmukhi."
Even Hindus gave four grades to human beings. I do not know why some teachers give 'A' to 'F' (6) grades.
Please help me improving my grade in Gurmukhi. I have to show the report to my parents.

Quote "'anadu' is mispelled. Try again!"
Thanks for the suggestion. Is Andu krhu imil suMdr nwrI ] written correctly?

Hint from Aad0002 Jee "anandhu is mentioned 287 times in SGGS, and means celebrate, remain in ecstasy, be blissfull, be in a state of ecstasy or bliss."
I could not find the word 'anandhu' AnµDu once in SGGS Jee. Perhaps it is 'anandu' Anµdu that occurs sixty-three times in SGGS Jee.
By the way word ''anadu' Andu also occurs fifty-six times in SGGS Jee in different combinations. Would someone please explain the difference between 'anadu bhayaa' and 'anadu kare' or 'anadu karahu'? I will be grateful.

Balbir Singh wrote "Nadu means the sound current. Anadu means no sound current."

Gurdev is singing.
sWiq BeI buJI sB iqRsnw Andu BieAw sB TweI jIau ]
sWiq Beé buJI sB qãsnw Andu BeAw sB Tweé jIa ]
"saanti bhaee bujhee sabh trisnaa anadu bhaiaa sabh thaaee jeeo." SGGS 106-10

The easier way to understand Gurdev's words is to receive true Naam Simran. One comes to know if 'Anadu' has something to do with peace (saanti) or the true Gurus relate it with something else.

Balbir Singh

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Thanks for the Link Kds ji

I did look up in the wikipedia and it says Indian Legal system does not say Prostitution to be Illegal But also its not legal so its ambigous and is Allowed pretating to certain limitations

The current laws in India that legislate sex workers are fairly ambiguous. It is a system where prostitution is legally allowed to thrive, but which attempts to hide it from the public....................http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/sikh-youth/18635-sex-girlfriend-am-i-allowed.html#post69238

And this is exactly similar case in UK although there are minor diffrernces in Wales ,Scotland and England . Prostitution is Allowed with restrictions and restrictionsd are there to aviod the exploitation of this proffesion for Human Trafficking and others things like that .

So Brothels are Illegal but personally Women can legally do prostitution and last year there was proposal to allow Brothel with just two prostitues and one assistance to manage but I am not sure whether it was through the parliament .

It is more like Alcohol which is legal but with restrictions of age and place where in cant be consumed ( Public places )

Dear Babir Singh ji

Satsriakal!

Thanks for your help! or ( Help through you)

Quote from Jatinder Jee "what is the meaning of Anad in this Vaak?"
Nadu means the sound current. Anadu means no sound current.

I have one more related question if there can be more help I will be thankful

Does the Shabad ਅਨਹਦ (Anhad ) and Shabad ਅਨਦੁ ( Anad ) means the same as I have also noticed the former Shabad as well in Gurbani

Through Balbir Singh

thanks for the reminder that everything good or bad comes through us and not created by us

Jatinder Singh

Last edited:

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Jatinder Jee!

Quote "Does the Shabad ਅਨਹਦ (Anhad ) and Shabad ਅਨਦੁ ( Anad ) means the same as I have also noticed the former Shabad as well in Gurbani?"
Anhad is the unbroken sound current. A Jeev normally realizes the broken or changing sound currents.
Anadu is the state of bliss where all sound current come to rest.

This is your signature.

PrIdw kwl^ØI ijnI n rwivAw DaulI rwvY koie ]
Fareed, those who did not enjoy their Spouse when their hair was black - hardly any of them enjoy Him when their hair turns grey.

One may understand the above also this way. Fareed, those who did not enjoy their girl or the boy friend when their hair was black - hardly any of them enjoy Him when their hair turns grey.
This is the wonder of the translation.

Balbir Singh

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Balbir Singh ji,

Maybe your website is also full of such wonders of translations.

Talking of Fareed ji's bani, here's another of Baba Fareed Ji's bani -

ਮੈ ਜਾਿਣਆ ਵਡ ਹੰਸੁ ਹੈ ਤ ਮੈ ਕੀਤਾ ਸੰਗੁ ॥
मै जािणआ वड हंसु है तां मै कीता संगु ॥
mai jaani-aa vad hans hai taa
N mai keetaa sang.

I knew him as a great swan, so I associated with him.

ਜੇ ਜਾਣਾ ਬਗੁ ਬਪੁੜਾ ਜਨਿਮ ਨ ਭੇੜੀ ਅੰਗੁ ॥੧੨੩॥
जे जाणा बगु बपुड़ा जनिम न भेड़ी अंगु ॥१२३॥
jay jaanaa bag bapurhaa janam na bhayrhee ang. ||123||

If I had known that he was a only wretched crane, I would never in my life have crossed
paths with him. ||123||

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Balbir Singh ji

Satsriakal !

Thanks for your reply .
and explaining the shabd Anhad and Anad

PrIdw kwl^ØI ijnI n rwivAw DaulI rwvY koie ]
Fareed, those who did not enjoy their Spouse when their hair was black - hardly any of them enjoy Him when their hair turns grey.

I m not sure whether this translation is correct or not

Can you explain this verse or may be give your viewpoint about it

Thanks

Jatinder Singh

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA

Quote "Can you explain this verse or may be give your viewpoint about it?"

Please read my views by clicking the following link.

Salok from Baba Fareed Ji 12

Thanks.

Balbir Singh
I looked at your site.

You, sir, need some mental help. and i put this as nice as I can.

On your site we see//

"God calls His awareness Satsang."

once we enter we see:

"For all beloved ones who wish to listen Balbir ji's voice
This is a part of Sat Sang in punjabi on Sat Sri Akal. "

Therefore, you somehow think your voice brings about "god awareness".

What cult are you part of? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and Sherab Jee!

Please check your pockets while visiting your Gurdwaaraa next time. He may be the Baabaa if the amount of his money has increased. He may be the victim if it has become less.

Rarely someone becomes wealthy with Naam that grows.

Balbir Singh

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
Dear all and Sherab Jee!

Please check your pockets while visiting your Gurdwaaraa next time. He may be the Baabaa if the amount of his money has increased. He may be the victim if it has become less.

Rarely someone becomes wealthy with Naam that grows.

Balbir Singh

SAY SAT SRI AKALLLL BALBIR JI!!!!!!!!!!

your cult has been exposed.

Sat Sri akaaaaallll

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Balbir Singh ji,

The soft spoken voice in your website and the trolling by you in so many forums - really do not match.

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
I do not wish to sit in the limelight to long, but Balbir Singh ji - why do you make the only link to a photo of you on that site vanish shortly after the page has been opened?

Example, click the farid-ji link above, and look to the bottom right of the page - it will say "Balbir" in cursive. it's like a game! click it before it vanishes! (Maybwe that was my browser not being able to handle the script the first few times it loaded. it seems okay now, and stays in place)

Once clicked, you will see Balbir singh's photo. Maybe that is his way of blessing us with the roop of the satguru :roll:

you can see such a link here:

http://www.saysatsriakal.com/bilder/balbir3.jpg

If he takes down all photos after this (who knows why), i have several on record.

Balbir Singh-ji,

Please stop pretending to be a Sant, and to teach others, or that you are someone special.

Thank you. :shy:

PS. About your reply, it is just another word game from you, that i do not care to figure out. But to me your saying, i should go to a gurdwaara, and learn more about Sikhi and naam.

I will do as you suggest, but i do not bring money to gurdwaara unless it is offering to guru ji. I would not have more money in my pocket and not give it to guru ji.

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and International Akali Jee!

Quote "your cult has been exposed."
Please wear some cloths next time before writing similar remarks.

Quote from Namjap Jee "The soft spoken voice in your website and the trolling by you in so many forums - really do not match."
Please do not worry about your lost vote.
God has chosen some already.

Sherab Jee, you seem to have understood writing "But to me your saying, i should go to a gurdwaara, and learn more about Sikhi and naam."

Can someone please provide a reference from Gurdev that bans or rejects doing Anad meeting a beautiful dame? I will be grateful.

Balbir Singh

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
Balbir Singh ji,

You would be grateful, but not for us teaching you something. You ask us so that you can pretend to teach us your twisted view of Gurbani.

Please remain on topic.

If you really wanted knowledge, after someone gave such information, you would not give us your translations and say how it is wrong, etc, which you do repeatedly.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004

Quote "Can you explain this verse or may be give your viewpoint about it?"

Please read my views by clicking the following link.

Salok from Baba Fareed Ji 12

Thanks.

Balbir Singh
Dear Balbir Singh Ji

Satsriakal!

Thanks for the link and your explanation/translation. It do make sense to me

ਫਰੀਦਾ ਕਾਲਂੀ ਜਿਨੀ ਨ ਰਾਵਿਆ ਧਉਲੀ ਰਾਵੈ ਕੋਇ ||
फरीदा कालंी जिनी न राविआ धउली रावै कोइ ॥
fareedaa kaalaNee jinee na raaviaa Dhaulee raavai koi.
Fareed! Blackish is one whom HE does not absorb. Whitish absorbs rare one.

ਕਰਿ ਸਾਂਈ ਸਿਉ ਪਿਰਹੜੀ ਰੰਗੁ ਨਵੇਲਾ ਹੋਇ || ੧੨ ||
करि सांई सिउ पिरहड़ी रंगु नवेला होइ ॥ १२ ॥
kar saaNee sio pirharhee rangu navaylaa hoi. ||12||
Act on Lord's love-potion. New color takes place.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 1378-10

Does the Blackish represent the one deviod of Naam
and whitish the Creator
What color change take place ? is it from Blackish to whitish ...right?

I am not sure Plz explain if possible

Thanks

Jatinder Singh

Dear Friends

Aad ji , Naam jap, Sherab ji

I dont think you should start this all over again i.e Pics of Balbir and his website
It has been already disscused and pics posted long back on the forum .
so plz stick to the topic

Last edited by a moderator:

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Drkhalsa ji,

I BELIEVE THIS is like Deja Vu - SEE this:-

YouTube - Monty Python - Deja Vu

I looked at your site.

You, sir, need some mental help. and i put this as nice as I can.

Sherab ji,

Your above comments amount to personal defamation / personal attack on Balbir Singh apart from being concerned about him. Read Forum rule No. 10

Santokh

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
Dear all and International Akali Jee!

Quote "your cult has been exposed."
Please wear some cloths next time before writing similar remarks.

Quote from Namjap Jee "The soft spoken voice in your website and the trolling by you in so many forums - really do not match."
Please do not worry about your lost vote.
God has chosen some already.

Sherab Jee, you seem to have understood writing "But to me your saying, i should go to a gurdwaara, and learn more about Sikhi and naam."

Can someone please provide a reference from Gurdev that bans or rejects doing Anad meeting a beautiful dame? I will be grateful.

Balbir Singh

Wearing some cloths? Are you attacking my style? n balbir singh says Wear some cloths to me it seem as though naamjap doesn't do anything but when i say something to balbir singh it gets deleted. It is a cult what else do you want me to say. Your site is full of non-sense which no one can understand and when they do understand they think your crazy.

You don't know what a metaphor is and you don't know how to base gurbani aarth off of viyakarn. knowing you, you will disregard viyakarn and then disregard a few other basics in the punjabi language and then make your own langauage and twist guru sahibs words into some other language.

Balbir ji i don't know what your mission is to stop from people going to the gurdwara and come to your satsangs? What makes you any diffrent from the gurdwara? I see your picture you loook like a baba too.

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Wearing some cloths? Are you attacking my style? n balbir singh says Wear some cloths to me it seem as though naamjap doesn't do anything but when i say something to balbir singh it gets deleted.

International Akaali Ji,

You have a track record of being logical, reasonable and you do answer most questions put in front of you to the best of your ability. If suddenly you go out of line i.e., getting involved in direct attack, then it is my duty to do the needful. I hope you understand that I prefer to communicate with people having your level of maturity.

Santokh

Archived_member2

Archived
Jul 18, 2004
Germany
Dear all and International Akaali Jee!

Quote "You don't know what a metaphor is and you don't know how to base gurbani aarth off of viyakarn. knowing you, you will disregard viyakarn and then disregard a few other basics in the punjabi language and then make your own langauage and twist guru sahibs words into some other language."
Please stay with the topic you raise and do not run away.

Please quote any Vaak from Gurdev that you have understood with your explanations. Let the whole Sikh word know that you have understood the true Guru.

Quote "Balbir ji i don't know what your mission is to stop from people going to the gurdwara and come to your satsangs?"
Gurdev never said that a building built with bricks is Gurdwaaraa where Baabaas are running a bank like business.

Gurdwaaraa is the door through that the Gur enters.

Balbir Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: