• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sects Sab Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai Guru Manyo Granth And The Radha Soami

Status
Not open for further replies.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Tejwant Veer ji
Sat Shri Akal
"This is also a radhaswami forum.i m dying to read your to be answered post

regards
Simran

For the record. SPN is not a Radhaswami forum. Sikhs follow Gurmat and RS follow Sant Mat. It is that simple. Thank you for your input.

simranpreet5

SPNer
Oct 4, 2010
1.Are you a Radasoami like Navnav and Arshsingh1984?
yes I am Radha Swami.
2.Do you go to the same satsang with them?
No i dont know them but their posts seems intresting and logical
I have attended many Satsangs

3.Have you visited this forum with another ID as Arsh Singh first denied it and then he remembered it?
yes i have visited this forum with another ID. I m using this new ID because your adminji did something with my previous ID and it is not working so i adopted this and truthfully hoping he will not do it again.But why the IDs are bothering you.

Simranpreet

simranpreet5

SPNer
Oct 4, 2010
For the record. SPN is not a Radhaswami forum. Sikhs follow Gurmat and RS follow Sant Mat. It is that simple. Thank you for your input.

Adminji

veerji please tell me the difference between Gurmat and Santmat.
are u saying Gurmat is not Santmat.

deleted offensive remarks about Sikh Gurus.

Simranpreet5

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
yes I am Radha Swami.

No i dont know them but their posts seems intresting and logical
I have attended many Satsangs

yes i have visited this forum with another ID. I m using this new ID because your adminji did something with my previous ID and it is not working so i adopted this and truthfully hoping he will not do it again.But why the IDs are bothering you.

Simranpreet

Simranpreet ji,

Guru fateh.

Thanks for being honest. Both NavNav and Arsh Singh were waffling. They did not know whether they were Radasoamis or not because first they admitted it then the denied it and it carried on like that.

Let me ask you, what was your previous ID? May be if you request the SPN Administrators who are very caring people, your previous ID problem can be resolved.

So, according to your own admittance, you are not a Sikh but belong to a Radasoami cult which has nothing to do with Sikhi as you must know because those so called Maharaj's are charlatans.

As you may have seen the response from the Spnadmin that this is NOT a Radasoami forum as you claimed but a Sikh Forum.

Are there any Radasoami forums? If there are, could you kindly give me the urls so I can go and visit them? Thanks.

There is a big difference between Gurumat and Santmat. Santmat according to Sikhi is Manmat and comes from Manmukhs. The Radasoami cult is run by them and they fool lots of ignorant people who are too dumb to seek Ik Ong Kaar on their own, hence are blind and need a charlatan to guide them which is a shame.

And the worse part is that the Charlatan is using SGGS, the only GURU of the SIKHS in his cult to rake money and make fool of his followers, like you.

It is a shame that you are one of them.

For Sikhs, the only Guru is SGGS. Nothing else, No one else.

Tejwant Singh

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Dear SPN'ers

This is to inform you that member navnav and member arshsingh1984, who were allegedly representing the Radha Soami cult, is one and same person and is hereby banned from the SPN forums for shamelessly using multiple ids...

We knew about his cheap gimmicks, the moment navnav registered a new id ArshSingh1984 and started defending himself ie. navnav... This is one of the oldest childish games dumb-wits play to impress other on these internet forums. The only reason he was allowed to post in the forum was to expose his character. Tejwant Ji tried to give him a chance to confess his using multiple ids but he did not respond in affirmative thus bringing his cult Gurus in disrepute.

Any member (we have identified one already!) found trolling on the posts of navnav/arshsingh1984 will be considered as an accomplice-in-crime and they would be encouraged to leave the network with love initially and with stick if they do not barge.

Help us make SPN a neat and clean forum and have fun!

This thread is now officially closed. Any member who wants to discuss other attributes of Radha Soami Cult can start a new topic with due respect and dignity s/he expects from others. Any members making personal comments/insults will be a prime candidate for a permanent ban and deletion of all his posts. You are Warned!

Thank you
Gurfateh!

Aman Singh

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM