• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Re: Slander Of Dasam Granth At Sikh Philosophy Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2008
You people have the resources to generatesuch lists from RSS because of their support. I have addressed this already to you in your identity as khalsa fauj.

Inder ji -- IP addresses for Internatinal Akaali and Khalsa Fauj are completely different.

THis was brought to the notice of SPN by jasleen Kaur ji that they are same person. IP addresses can be different does not matter. I you can't prove it then keep it out of the discussion. aad0002

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
However aad ji people like inder singh and vijaydeep singh have their views on dasam granth and people have doubts. It would be worth while talking to people like vijaydeep singh if you can understand his writings which makes no sense.

International Akaali ji

I take your kind advice. Thank you. In fact I do consult with the postings of vijaydeep singh ji, and with persistence I can make them out. They are very interesting. Vijaydeep has sent me books and also is available to provide advice whenever I ask. He is a good man.

Fateh

It is tottally up to you what you would like to do. I do not understand one word he has said in his post, i honestly try to put in effort to understand him but it just does not click. I do not doubt you when you say vijaydeep is a good man, however if you can understand what he posts can you kindly translate his articles in regular english like you have written so people like me can also experience that interest?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Inder ji

The 4 previous articles which you have posted have nothing to do with this thread. Please re-read the instructions at Post 1 and proceed accordingly.

Feb 7, 2008
Inder ji

The 4 previous articles which you have posted have nothing to do with this thread. Please re-read the instructions at Post 1 and proceed accordingly.

This bares the propaganda effort of international akali. Why do not ask him to cite the source.They have listed panthic weekly also.

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
THis was brought to the notice of SPN by jasleen Kaur ji that they are same person. IP addresses can be different does not matter.

It is up to you to keep spreading lies, where did jasleen kaur come into this?

Please speak for yourself and jasleen kaur can speak for herself. It is you who is comming up with accusations. I am not Khalsa fauj i have been a member of this forum for quite some time. Show me proof that i am Khalsa Fauj. You are a liar and you are blinded by ego and you can't realize it.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
International Akaali ji,

Guru Fateh.

Inder Singh has lost any morality that a Sikh has. He has no credibility either. He claims to be a Jatt since the time of Gurus and considers Bhapes as inferior, which means he slanders all our Gurus who were Bhapes not that they believed in any such nonsense.

Inder Singh's claims of belonging to a Jatt caste and be proud of it shows that he is actually a Hindu and dwells in silly caste system. Being a Hindu is not a bad thing but it does not give any Hindu like him the right to slander Sikhi.

Tejwant Singh

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Guru Piayario Jios,
Guru Fateh.

ALL i can say..is that LIARS have to tell one thousand lies to cover up their original lie...and thus the continous lying goes on unabated....and when cornered..do a HARIA HOOHA as done in New York..or better still ACCUSE the other person of not being a "sikh'/sroop/etc"....simialr to saying I Cannot Debate with you becasue your dharree moves when you talk ~~Talk of slander is cheap. even cheaper than the roorree marka vailable anywhere in Punjab Villages..after gathering a GROUP and sifting through the SPN, Inder comes up with peopels OPINIONS/COMMENTS/arguments/etc etc and calls them slanderous !!...Guru Angad Ji has rigthly said..MOORAKHAAN NAAL NA LUJHEYEAH..it seesm SPN 's democratic freedom to debate all with an open mind and sans anger/jealousy has been grossly abused. The Liars came across as childish tu tu mein mein types...absolutley sans any substance. What a collossal waste of time and resources...Parchaar of our one and ONLY GURU SGGS AWAITS...lets get on with it.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
International Akaali ji

Your post in reply to Inder ji must also be removed because it is a response to an irrelevant post. Sat Nam

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
Of course that list is a fabrication to you. I copy and pasted from previous dicussion i started on a different forum.

The list was present then and the website had not yet been updated and ABC123 who is Inder Singh did not say anything then that i have no source. What happened before Inder Singh. The lies are catching up Inder Singh.

Rss Members Or Panthic Scholars? - DiscoverSikhi.Com

you did not say that before when we had the discussion when it first came out i gave you date and time of when harpal singh pannu attended RSS conference in 2002.

7th ALL INDIA CONFERENCE AT KANPUR ON 2002

7th National Conference was held on 12-14 October 2002 at Kanpur with active participation of Sr. Ansvir Singh Nider Ji, Sr. Gurvinder Singh Vicky, Prof. Kahan Singh Ji. Prof. Harpal Singh Pannu of Punjabi University Patiala was the main speaker of the meet. Sant Baba Sukhdev Singh ji of Goindwal Sahib presided over the convention. He participated with his Jatha of Singhs.

Source: Welcome To Sangat Sansar (INDER SINGH FORGOT TO TELL RSS ABOUT THIS ONE) , Dont worry Inder Singh i am going to print screen this one. :thumbup:

Harpal Singh Pannu Speaking at RSS Organized Conference.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry inder singh your lies are starting to come out in bunches now you are beggining to run out of oxygen for this discussion. You don't know what to say because all the beans have been spilled. Lies only last for some time, Truth eventually prevails.

Kabeera jaha gian te dharam hai, jha jhoot te paap.

You are Paap(a) thaa bhagee by keep lying and lying.

You said Harpal Singh Pannu and Dr. Jodh singh can`t be RSS agents because they are on government pay. What does that mean they are GOI agents. Names are nice and clear, you are a member and you are sent on internet forums to spread propoganda. You are taking advantage of those who are here to learn about sikhi. All you do is preach dasam granth but never guru granth sahib ji. Never preach about guru granth sahib ji because that is the mission you are on.

Feb 7, 2008
Of course that list is a fabrication to you. I copy and pasted from previous dicussion i started on a different forum.

The list was present then and the website had not yet been updated and ABC123 who is Inder Singh did not say anything then that i have no source. What happened before Inder Singh. The lies are catching up Inder Singh.

Rss Members Or Panthic Scholars? - DiscoverSikhi.Com

you did not say that before when we had the discussion when it first came out i gave you date and time of when harpal singh pannu attended RSS conference in 2002.

7th ALL INDIA CONFERENCE AT KANPUR ON 2002

7th National Conference was held on 12-14 October 2002 at Kanpur with active participation of Sr. Ansvir Singh Nider Ji, Sr. Gurvinder Singh Vicky, Prof. Kahan Singh Ji. Prof. Harpal Singh Pannu of Punjabi University Patiala was the main speaker of the meet. Sant Baba Sukhdev Singh ji of Goindwal Sahib presided over the convention. He participated with his Jatha of Singhs.

Source: Welcome To Sangat Sansar (INDER SINGH FORGOT TO TELL RSS ABOUT THIS ONE) , Dont worry Inder Singh i am going to print screen this one. :thumbup:

Harpal Singh Pannu Speaking at RSS Organized Conference.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry inder singh your lies are starting to come out in bunches now you are beggining to run out of oxygen for this discussion. You don't know what to say because all the beans have been spilled. Lies only last for some time, Truth eventually prevails.

You said Harpal Singh Pannu and Dr. Jodh singh can`t be RSS agents because they are on government pay. What does that mean they are GOI agents. Names are nice and clear, you are a member and you are sent on internet forums to spread propoganda. You are taking advantage of those who are here to learn about sikhi. All you do is preach dasam granth but never guru granth sahib ji. Never preach about guru granth sahib ji because that is the mission you are on.

International akali

My name is not in the list for which you are giving refrence of discoversikhi.

Neitehr my name is on the link you gave of sangatsansar.

So let us come to fact instead of circumventing your blame. Where is my name in that. I hope you answer that.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.

You said Harpal Singh Pannu and Dr. Jodh singh can`t be RSS agents because they are on government pay. What does that mean they are GOI agents. Names are nice and clear, you are a member and you are sent on internet forums to spread propoganda. You are taking advantage of those who are here to learn about sikhi. All you do is preach dasam granth but never Guru Granth Sahib ji. Never preach about Guru Granth Sahib ji because that is the mission you are on.
This is the reality about Inder Singh. He has shown that by slandering Sikhi.

Tejwant Singh

Feb 7, 2008
Y
ou said Harpal Singh Pannu and Dr. Jodh singh can`t be RSS agents because they are on government pay. What does that mean they are GOI agents. Names are nice and clear, you are a member and you are sent on internet forums to spread propoganda. You are taking advantage of those who are here to learn about sikhi. All you do is preach dasam granth but never Guru Granth Sahib ji. Never preach about Guru Granth Sahib ji because that is the mission you are on.

What you guys have done for sikhi? Only preaching lies and divide sikhs on phoney issues. Any sacrifice for sikhi please let us know.

Feb 7, 2008
Khalsa Fauj ji,

Guru Fateh.

Inder Singh is too darpok to accept your invitation and come to Toronto and we all know that Sikhs are not darpoks.

Tejwant Singh

Tejwant

I know how to write back for your continuing personal attacks . But i do not want to enter any interaction with people like you.

But if you are willing to go to canada i am also prepared to go.You can also call khalsa fauj here in USA and you also come along.

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
No please not Anti DG singh`s.

I am Pro - Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

What have you done for sikhi why are asking me. You have attended and supported RSS websites. You have no other worries in life other the preaching of dasam granth. Guru sahib says Kirit Karoo in Guru granth Sahib ji please have a look. Not spending every second on the internet spreading lies.

Inder Singh getting exposed by those lies. What happened to Harpal Singh Pannu your mentor. Lies, Lies, Lies you are paap(a) thaa bagee as stated by gurbani. You speak foul language about others. What have you done for sikhi why are asking me. You have attended RSS events, support RSS websites and RSS employed people I.E GOI employees you say like Harpal Singh Pannu and Jodh Singh.

Feb 7, 2008
No please not Anti DG singh`s.

I am Pro - Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

What have you done for sikhi why are asking me. You have attended and supported RSS websites. You have no other worries in life other the preaching of dasam granth. Guru sahib says Kirit Karoo in Guru granth Sahib ji please have a look. Not spending every second on the internet spreading lies.

Inder Singh getting exposed by those lies. What happened to Harpal Singh Pannu your mentor. Lies, Lies, Lies you are paap(a) thaa bagee as stated by gurbani. You speak foul language about others. What have you done for sikhi why are asking me. You have attended RSS events, support RSS websites and RSS employed people I.E GOI employees you say like Harpal Singh Pannu and Jodh Singh.

I am asking for your proof. And especially for the letter you were alleging. Where is the refrence. Do not run away from your allegation. You cann't give proof as you have none. Because the list is your fabrication.

Answer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM