• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Re: Slander Of Dasam Granth At Sikh Philosophy Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2008
If you really want me to take a stand then i will. Stay tuned for the evening programming. Make sure you are seated comfortably with your feet on the floor, arms, relaxed, gazing toward your third eye, eys half closed. Because your mind will not be stilled. I will meet you in the Debate Forum. To quote a famous movie actor, Bring your lunch!

I am not interested to enter into any of above with you as it is not productve. I have written what was asked for by SPN representative. I have done my duty.

Now what you want to do is not my concern. Best of luck.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Inder Singh ji, why are you so insecure...? Why your faith in the Guru so feeble and delicate that it shakes each time someone utters somehing that does not adhere to your thought process. Nothing happens against the will of the Waheguru/Lord, Inder Singh Ji. :) Who are we to play Waheguru's Advocates?

This would interest you Inder Singh ji, there are more than several translations of SGGS freely taking rounds on internet... For your information, the most widely circulated and accepted translation of SGGS has been done by Mona Sikhs, Jasjeet Singh Thind, Dr. Kulbir S Thing... Sri Granth - a Sri Guru Granth Sahib Resource.

Some translations are so ambigious and anti-gurmat but even then are freely circulated over the internet. Every other day a new person/derawala/sant/baba/add to endless list, comes up with his/her own interpreations... Have you ever bothered to deal with such persons? They are creating doubts in the mind of readers in real time? These are the real threats to Sikhi in the long term... Have you and your supporters ever bothered to compare or analysed the translations of these persons and expose kind of falsehood they may be spreading?

Persons, trasnlating Gurbani (SGGS ji) without any real understanding are the real threat to the Panth... What have you done to stop this? :)

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

It is heart burning when forces which should unite for the common enemy fight among each other.

But then das thinks that what so ever Akal does, does for good.Akal Bless the Panth.

Das was called here by Bhai Inder Singh Ji. Akal Bless him and Bless rest of the posters.

Time will tell that persons doing arguments like Pandits do something for Panth or those who Akal puts to work. Das thinks that he himself is becoming more like a Naya Darshan or logical justification following Brahmin then say a Sikh who could be made to serve man kind by mercy of Akal. Akal Bless all.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Gurfateh

It is heart burning when forces which should unite for the common enemy fight among each other.

But then das thinks that what so ever Akal does, does for good.Akal Bless the Panth.

Das was called here by Bhai Inder Singh Ji. Akal Bless him and Bless rest of the posters.

Time will tell that persons doing arguments like Pandits do something for Panth or those who Akal puts to work. Das thinks that he himself is becoming more like a Naya Darshan or logical justification following Brahmin then say a Sikh who could be made to serve man kind by mercy of Akal. Akal Bless all.

Vijaydeep Singh ji

Guru Fateh.

Can you please share with us the reasons why Inder Singh asked you to come? I thought you could come here at your own freewill as anyone else can and share your Gurmat wisdom with us as you have always done.

Secondly, please pardon my ignorance, I did not understand the rest of your post.

Would you be kind enough to put the rest in lay man's terms so that a moorkh prani like me can learn from what you have said?

Thanks

Tejwant Singh

Feb 7, 2008
Inder ji

Tonight in the Debate section of the forum. Stop acting like a passive aggressive puppy. First you challenge and then you back off.

No debate with a puppy who has no master yet.

No debate with someone who ahs not committed to faith yet.

Feb 7, 2008
Inder ji

Tonight in the Debate section of the forum. Stop acting like a passive aggressive puppy. First you challenge and then you back off.

Adopt faith first and then debate.

Feb 7, 2008
Inder Singh ji, why are you so insecure...? Why your faith in the Guru so feeble and delicate that it shakes each time someone utters somehing that does not adhere to your thought process. Nothing happens against the will of the Waheguru/Lord, Inder Singh Ji. :) Who are we to play Waheguru's Advocates?

This would interest you Inder Singh ji, there are more than several translations of SGGS freely taking rounds on internet... For your information, the most widely circulated and accepted translation of SGGS has been done by Mona Sikhs, Jasjeet Singh Thind, Dr. Kulbir S Thing... Sri Granth - a Sri Guru Granth Sahib Resource.

Some translations are so ambigious and anti-gurmat but even then are freely circulated over the internet. Every other day a new person/derawala/sant/baba/add to endless list, comes up with his/her own interpreations... Have you ever bothered to deal with such persons? They are creating doubts in the mind of readers in real time? These are the real threats to Sikhi in the long term... Have you and your supporters ever bothered to compare or analysed the translations of these persons and expose kind of falsehood they may be spreading?

Persons, trasnlating Gurbani (SGGS ji) without any real understanding are the real threat to the Panth... What have you done to stop this? :)

Aman singh ji

You have not understood what i have been trying to say so far.

These translators do not say that SG Granth is not by sikh gurus.

They never proclaim that it is imported Granth. They never hurl abuses on Granth.They never address it so called Granth etc. etc

The point is since people name call Dasam Granth very frequently you should put a system in place where such mischief is not allowed. Commitment to ethics of a civilize dsociety demand that and here we are talking about a scripture.

To summarize your views,it seems you are maintaining that all is good if someone uses derogatory language for Dasam Granth. Most of sikh sites except a few managed by heretics do not allow anyone ot pass ugly remarks about Dasam Granth, criticism of sikh institutions such as Amrit sanchar and other ancillary sikh scriptures.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Inder Singh ji,

Guru Fateh.

You said:

Thanks for showing how afraid you are to debate. Guru kei Sikhs are not afraid. Thanks for showing your true colours. You act like one darpok Hindu when confronted and Hindutva is what you have been trying to introduce in Sikhi and when caught with your Dhoti down, you become abusive and slander Sikhi and our Gurus.

Shame on you.

Tejwant Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Inder ji

Rather than address your specific allegations above, let's adopt them as a perfect example of why you are passive aggressive and why you are incapable of being trusted in any matter, especially any issues that require an respect for facts, an avoidance of promiscuous assumptions about the character of other people, and honest reflection on matters affecting Sikhism.

I will open the debate at 2200 hours -5 GMT. If you decide to step up to the plate, then join me and be there. If you decide not to, then my statement will be online and will go unchallenged, as the thread will close after 30 minutes if you do not respond. I will wait.

Feb 7, 2008
Inder ji

Rather than address your specific allegations above, let's adopt them as a perfect example of why you are passive aggressive and why you are incapable of being trusted in any matter, especially any issues that require an respect for facts, an avoidance of promiscuous assumptions about the character of other people, and honest reflection on matters affecting Sikhism.

I will open the debate at 2200 hours -5 GMT. If you decide to step up to the plate, then join me and be there. If you decide not to, then my statement will be online and will go unchallenged, as the thread will close after 30 minutes. I will wait.

I had no intention to bring this subject in. You were posting video of Gurinder showing that he was without hair. I thought that you have been initiated in sikh faith. But i was informed that you are not. And you are not in sikh saroop.

Before you criticize someone else you should ask yourself first if i am upto that level.

I know this is personal. Will you please let us know why have you not taken sikh faith in earnest yet?

Pardon me for my openness.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
PrIdw jy qU Akil lqIPu kwly ilKu n lyK ] (1378-4, slok, syK PrId jI)
fareedaa jay too akal lateef kaalay likh na laykh.
Fareed, if you have a keen understanding, then do not write black marks against anyone else.

AwpnVy igrIvwn mih isru nˆØIvW kir dyKu ]6] (1378-4, slok, syK PrId jI)
aapnarhay gireevaan meh sir neeNvaaN kar daykh. ||6||
Look underneath your own collar instead. ||6||

With this I rest my case... :welcome:

Mar 17, 2005
Toronto
Inder Singh,

You firstly used my name in other threads quoting me using the guru vaak of

Bani Hai Guru, Guru Hai Bani, Vich Bani Amrit Sarai.

I will keep using it. Did i make a mistake? Mai Koee Gunnaa Ta Nahee Keeta?

You talk about not debating on Dasam Granth with Aad Ji becuase he/she might not be a sikh. Let me just ask you one question, When guru nanak had goshti with sidh's were the sidh's sikh? Even you see singh sabha members such as Giani Ditt Singh have a fierce debate with Dayanand did he make a mistake. That is just a sad excuse by you to avoid the situation and run away. However aad ji people like inder singh and vijaydeep singh have their views on dasam granth and people have doubts. It would be worth while talking to people like vijaydeep singh if you can understand his writings which makes no sense. Inder singh who is just hell bent on defaming everyones characters who has doubts on dasam granth. The only solution is face to face debate where no one can hide behind a computer screen. Inder singh is just here to spread propoganda and has no desire for the prospierty of the panth on matters which need to be adressed.

You are pointing out others "slandering" using personal attacks. First off you are the one slandering everyone. The sikh sangat on this forum are very kind people who are willing to discuss in a civilized manner but you are the one who is burning up with ego inside of you. Maybe it is ego or something else we don't know of. You were the one who appeared on the list of invitees to the event hosted by RSS. Not anyone else on this forum. Don't call others RSS you are the one attending RSS events not people who have doubts on dasam granth. If you feel you have something to say in a way which the guru would accept i think no one would mind. However I think the water is over everyones head and you are really starting to push things. Which you done before as well calling individuals like Prof. Darshan Singh calling him Darshan Lal. Where did Lal come from? What facts do you have his name is Lal. You are the one slandering sikhs. Sikh's are slandering sikhs what issues as a panth do you think we will solve with people like you who are attending RSS events. He does not even leave guru granth sahib ji, he is blaming me for using gurbani as my response. I humbly bow to the sangat and ask for forgiveness that i used gurbani as my answer.

Feb 7, 2008
Inder Singh,

You firstly used my name in other threads quoting me using the guru vaak of

Bani Hai Guru, Guru Hai Bani, Vich Bani Amrit Sarai.

I will keep using it. Did i make a mistake? Mai Koee Gunnaa Ta Nahee Keeta?

You talk about not debating on Dasam Granth with Aad Ji becuase he/she might not be a sikh. Let me just ask you one question, When guru nanak had goshti with sidh's were the sidh's sikh? Even you see singh sabha members such as Giani Ditt Singh have a fierce debate with Dayanand did he make a mistake. That is just a sad excuse by you to avoid the situation and run away. However aad ji people like inder singh and vijaydeep singh have their views on dasam granth and people have doubts. It would be worth while talking to people like vijaydeep singh if you can understand his writings which makes no sense. Inder singh who is just hell bent on defaming everyones characters who has doubts on dasam granth. The only solution is face to face debate where no one can hide behind a computer screen. Inder singh is just here to spread propoganda and has no desire for the prospierty of the panth on matters which need to be adressed.

You are pointing out others "slandering" using personal attacks. First off you are the one slandering everyone. The sikh sangat on this forum are very kind people who are willing to discuss in a civilized manner but you are the one who is burning up with ego inside of you. Maybe it is ego or something else we don't know of. You were the one who appeared on the list of invitees to the event hosted by RSS. Not anyone else on this forum. Don't call others RSS you are the one attending RSS events not people who have doubts on dasam granth. If you feel you have something to say in a way which the guru would accept i think no one would mind. However I think the water is over everyones head and you are really starting to push things. Which you done before as well calling individuals like Prof. Darshan Singh calling him Darshan Lal. Where did Lal come from? What facts do you have his name is Lal. You are the one slandering sikhs. Sikh's are slandering sikhs what issues as a panth do you think we will solve with people like you who are attending RSS events. He does not even leave guru granth sahib ji, he is blaming me for using gurbani as my response. I humbly bow to the sangat and ask for forgiveness that i used gurbani as my answer.

International akali aka khalsa fauj

You people have the resources to generatesuch lists from RSS because of their support. I have addressed this already to you in your identity as khalsa fauj.

How can a person who left India over thirty years back can have any link with such fanatic organizations. You list panthic weekly, sikhsangat, and all those sikhs who are defending dasam granth as being on their list. There is no list from RSS.That is your list.
And you are a side kick of RSS including darshan singh and Gurtej singh IAS whose names appear in Open secrets written by MK Dhar indian intelligence chief. He also talks about RSS in that book. You mkust have read it.

Then you list all sikh inteligenstia who are defending Dasam granth against RSS onslaught in that list. Dr Jodh singh, dr Harbhajan singh and dr Harpal singh pannu are in Govt service. you peopele should know that per indian laws a govt employee cann't join RSS.

Have you people ever sacrificed for sikh panth? alla you have done is act as fifith clominist and destroy sikhi. Those organizxations like akj, DDT are also included in your phoney list. They have shed their blood for sikhism. We are facing apropagnda war from you guys.

Can you put that list here so that i can see what type of list is that.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
You people have the resources to generatesuch lists from RSS because of their support. I have addressed this already to you in your identity as khalsa fauj.

Inder ji -- IP addresses for Internatoinal Akaali and Khalsa Fauj are completely different.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
However aad ji people like inder singh and vijaydeep singh have their views on dasam granth and people have doubts. It would be worth while talking to people like vijaydeep singh if you can understand his writings which makes no sense.

International Akaali ji

I take your kind advice. Thank you. In fact I do consult with the postings of vijaydeep singh ji, and with persistence I can make them out. They are very interesting. Vijaydeep has sent me books and also is available to provide advice whenever I ask. He is a good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM