• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Quran - To All Sikh Students

Nov 17, 2006
waha guru ji ka khalsa waha guru ji ki fateh,
do not care what quran says, because my guru saya," ram rahim puran quran anaak kahay mutt ake na mannu"(pardon my spelling). If you did
not find what you are looking for, in guru granth sahib(our soul), then maybe
you should convert to islamism, please stop trying to confuse those that
are trying to follow guru sahib's panth. For your info. READ" MUDAVANNI MAHAL 5" and understand it. This thaal is complete and ready, those that
eat from it and DIGEST it, they WILL get across. This BANI is not to be read,
only, but to be practised and lived. All true sikh's lived guru bani, there lives
are a living example. For a sikh guru says, any other bani is kachhe, sayer's
are kachhe and listener's are kachhe.
THIS AKIRT GHAN NEECH beg of you to please read and understand what
YOUR guru commands you to do. SUB KICHHE GHAR MEIN BAHER KICHHE NAHEEN. KHALSA does not need quantity, guru demanded quality.
please forgive me if I SAID ANYTHING against the glory of my GURU GRANTH SAHIB OR GURU PANTH.
WAHE GURU JI KA KHALSA WAHE GURU JI KI FATHE

Last edited:

hpluthera

SPNer
Oct 3, 2005
Auckland
Dear Readers,
Many religions like Islam and Christianity and Judas are more than spirituality concentrate on how to rule people and I believe these are tainted religions by the greed of the kings and power hungry propagators to use the religion to control their people and expand their territory and making others to obey their ways. The political and power to rule dominate in these religions than the spirituality.

Religion of today is the law and constitution of the country you live in. The spiritual way of living is the only purpose of the religion plus to give some humanitarian guidlines.

In modern construction of societies and countries the Sikhism is very valid as it is 100% spiritual and a path to commit to the truth and love of Almighty. It does not preach to kill to rule but makes you brave to die for the protection of the poor weak.

Sikhs fit in in any society and under test of any law it will succeed as an inclusive faith for all humans. Guru Nanak did not exclude anyone His message was loud and clear and so are His writings. Communion with God and Love of ellow humans and doing your best by dint of hard work to add to productivity and creativity.

Dear Friends the conflicts today are that people of religions live with two constitutions and confused. Some say we want to make Muslim State Some Hindu State, Some *** State and Some Christians State. In order to stop their opposition Muslims and some other bad powers infiltrated the Sikhs and contrary to Guru Nanak,s Message propagted that Sikhs also ask for Homeland "Khalistan" Sikhs are universal and one day all world will be Sikh why? because this only makes sense others only are tools to use people to fight and estroy.

World is getting smaller the conflicts have no place in the future we shall have to live under one constitutions with minor adjustments and freedom of worship like Guru nanak Gave to the World and any one who subscribe to those beliefs without any rituals can be casted as a Sikh.

Judas, Muslims, Christians are Sikhs becaus etheir spiritual ways and faith in One God is akin to Sikhs but their dogmas and twisted messages of political power and compromise for that all morals and beliefs are dangerous.
if they those motives and embrace the constitution of Human Welfare they can rule the world in hearts of people.

In today's world only GURU Nanak,s Message can bring the peace and shun all illussions spread it do not debate on wrong issues. When you enlarge a white Sheet and cover all dirt is seen white so Is GURU Nanak's NAAM spread it and embrace it.

HP Luthera

May 30, 2007
And to re-emphasise that Sri Guru Granth Sahib has nothing to do with Sikhism specifically. It is meant for the entire humanity.

what the foolishness!.He says that Shri guru granth sahib has nothing to do with sikhism.what a fool on this site.this fellow doesn't know that sikhism is totally based on teachings from Guru Granth Sahib Ji.Everyone is born as sikh but few realise it only thru guru's grace when they come across true Guru's teachings endorsed in Guru Granth Sahib Ji.rest simply wander in ego considering themselves as superior over others.only true guru can show paths of enlightenments.Rest all produces evils that finally elope into cycle of birth n rebirth with endless sufferings n pains.

Finally a sikh alone is good human n works for humanity.Other simply perish.:cool:

May 30, 2007
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

What S|kh ji says makes sense to me.

English is my mother toungue, yet I did not have it mastered by the age of 7. Yet, I started learning some Spanish phrases from my bi-lingual friends. As I started formally studying Spanish in middle-school, I learned that my Spanish helped improve my English, by broadening my vocabulary and forcing me to think about different ways of structuring a sentence.

I've heard from computer science professionals that one can improve their programming skills in one language by learning to code in another language.

It makes sense to me that one can understand more about one's own religion by studying scriptures of another faith. I recently saw a calander of quotes from Zen Buddhism that I found very inspiring...even though I am just a student of Gurbani.

Just my thoughts...

So what u mean to say that by reading kuran n bible will increase or omprove our understanding of Guru Granth Sahib ji.Man first of all be good in one language n then start learning other languages n then u can learn other languages well.

read,understand n follow Guru Granth Sahib Ji n u will not need any other holy book to follow as Guru Granth Sahib is all complete in itself.If U cannot find ur answers in Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji U cannot find it anywhere.
Moreover u should be proud of being a sikh n follow sikhi n help others too on same track.U should better expand ur knowledge about sikhi the way u do in ur computer Science.Spend more time understanding sikhi,sikhs,guru's teachings,Gurmukhi n learn punjabi first before writing comments here with incomplete knowledge n self experience.Remember that Sikhism is Ocean while others r just small lakes.:cool:

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Quran can be intepreted many ways. Sh'ia intepretation does not match with Sunni. I am a little confused with so many sects in Islam. Not that Sikhism doesn't have sects, but in Sikhism there is greater one-ness practiced amongst the various sects.
The idea in any religion is getting down to living our lives according to the good principles. All religions have the 10 commandments (basis of good human values).
It could take me years to understand the differences of twelvers, seveners, fivers, sufism or sunni and their various practices.
Gurbani comes right to the point. Naam Japo.

Last edited:
May 30, 2007
Bole sonehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll
Sat Shri Aakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll

Gurubani for sikhs n nothing else.Sikhs were founded by Guru Gobind Singh Ji The Lionaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Warrioraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

True name of sikhs should be Khalsa if they try to become so.Final destination of a sikh is to become Khalsa.-The Army of Waheguru.
But sikhs of today r more involved in fun n Araam n enjoyment of their own.
They have forgotten that they r soldiers n have to live like a soldier always ready for any war internal or external.
Sikhs of today love to sit a lot,stand a lot,watch TV,play video games,sit on internet a lot,eating whole day without any exercise,poor body postures,no enthusiam or chardi kala feeling or blood in them,more involved in becoming professional n then becoming slaves of big multinational companies n sacrificing their sikhi for ever.sikhs from punjab coming to US or other countries r the first to loose their faith n heritage n rich culture of their ancestors.Most love to lead an artificial life n dual mind haunts them days n night.Sikh boys don't want 5 Ks n girls don't want to wear dastaar.Very weak mind-wise n poor decision makers in their own life n so how such weak youth will face big battles outside.
Girls in UK make fun of sikh boys n so they get their hair cut.Such weak r the lost minds of these foolish girls who instead of becoming encouragement to sikhs n themselves becoming lionesses they r becoming filmi heroins n finally few become victims of muslim youths in UK due to poor faith n trust in their own religion.Making fun of sikhi finally ends them with a prostitute label - screwed by many.
Girls in delhi n elsewhere want to wear jeans n nice polished dresses n never ever wore Guru ka dress that Nihanag women wear(Real sikh women dress for a warrior) n ever held a sword in their hand.Such girls finally end up at the mercy of evils.many sikh girls from delhi were lifted n made prostitutes n till now noone knows where they r.Such is the fate of sikh boys n girls who disobey Guru Gobind Singh Ji Bachaans that my sikh will be always a saint-soldier n will everyday exercise regularly almost whole day n night n involve themselves in shastar vidya n be a ready-soldier all the time.
They have no idea what CHARDI KALA really is.It has become a spoken word for them n have never experienced it.
CHARDI KALA COMES WHEN ONE INVOLVES HIMSELF IN WORK,ACTIVITIES THAT NEED LABOR N EXERCISE,PLAYING GAMES,SPORTS,RUNNING,WALKING LIKE A SOLDIER ALWAYS(NOT LAZY WALKS),DO SHASTAR PRACTICE MANY TIMES A DAY N NIGHT,GYM OR HEAVY WORK,N CONTINOUSLY KEEPING HIMSELF ON HIS FEET N RELAXING LITTLE IN BETWEEN.
Only a person with chardi kala can become a soldier n a true saint at heart.

Now sikhs of today must compare their life with a saint-soldier life n figure out on their own how much well balanced they r saint n soldier in themselves.
A sikh who alone is a saint is not a sikh of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.He has to incorporate aspects n traits of a soldier with themselves to become complete sikhs of Gobind.
Speaking alone will not work.One has to incorporate words n Orders of Guru ji to become his true Lion.

Sat Shri Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

May 30, 2007
"A sikh who alone is a saint is not a sikh of Guru Gobind Singh Ji".

What was Bhai Kanaya then?

What if all sikhs r Bhai Kanaya Ji.:confused: Who will be saint soldiers then.Who will fight against the tyranny of govts n evils today.There was only one Bhai Kanaya ji in the entire army of Guru Gobind singh Ji.I mean one in many hundreds.
If all sikhs turn like Bhai Kanaya ji who will fight battles.Enemy will pound on sikhs like hawk on a bird.Guru Gobind Singh Ji has made u a saint-soldier n if u want to skip becoming a saint-warrior by siting example of Bhai Kanaya ji, well n good! go ahead!.But become like Bhai Kanaya ji.:shifty:

My message is to address thousands of sikhs around so were my words(in fact Guru ji 's words) " A sikh who alone is saint is not a sikh of Guru Gobind Singh Ji" n BTW all cannot become like Bhai Kanaya Ji.
Now tell me how I am wrong.:)

Every Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh whether boy or girl must turn themselves into warriors with saint heart inside.:advocate:

Mukh teh Har Chit Mah Yud Vichar - Guru Gobind Singh Ji

Here Yud refer external Battles n not internal Battle as many will start placing their own meaning here.

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
My first impression on "Why I should read the Quran, Bible and other scriptures" is to find similarities. For a start here are a few similarities:

Christianity: Saint John has stated in his Gospel:
  • In the beginning was the Word; and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made. --St. John I: 1-3
  • Islam: Among the Muslim Sufis, it is known as Sultan-ul-Azkar, (the king of prayers). Another order of Sufis calls it Saut-i-Sarmadi, (the Divine Song). They also call it Nida-i-Asmani, (the sound coming down from the (Heavens), Kalam-i-Qadim (the ancient sound) and the Kalma or Word. The fourteen regions were made by the Kalma--the Word.

He has taken the support of the Word, the melodious Tune. -- Chandogya Upanishad
  • Why, then, does there exist all this variety in the outward symbols and external observance of the different religions ? This, the Master explains, is due to the different formalities and customs prevailing in different countries. He says:

• Hindu temples and the mosques of the Muslims are all the same.
      The Hindu ways of worship and the Namaz (Muslim mode of prayer)
      are all the same unto Him.
      All mankind is but an emanation from the same source of life.
      The differences between the men of various creeds--Turks,
      Hindus and others--are due to the customs and modes of living
      in their different countries. --Guru Gobind Singh
    But the subjective religion is quite independent of the societies and communities, although they are the superstructure based on this solid foundation. Deterioration is the feature of time. Those who started the social religions, being fully aware of the subjective side, have left traces of Truth gleaming through their codes of outer rites and observances on which they were based. As time wears on, posterity simply hands down these codes, growing more and more ignorant of the great and noble truths around which they were originally built. In these circumstances, adherence to outward rituals and forms inevitably takes the place of the inner meaning they once symbolised. Thus the material aspect remains and the essence is lost. Fanaticism, bigotry, casteism and sectarianism then are the inevitable results, as the followers of all religions betray in one form or another in the conduct of their lives. It is this that explains the corruption that has entered into the vitals of religion, making it not the bond of union, but the apple of discord.

The subjective aspect of religion gleams through the teachings of all the great scriptures of the world. There is no religion without a spark of Truth in it. All faiths are to be respected from this point of view. The subjective side of the religion is what all the Masters taught. It is one and the same for all. No distinction is made for any creed or class. All are welcome to partake of Truth without detriment or interference with their respective creeds. It is part and parcel of all the creeds, and affords men a deeper insight into their particular faiths. Subjective religion is not a matter of books. It is our own experience which stands to prove the truths taught by the various religions.
    We will now go on to attempt an examination of this inner phase of religion, as conceived by Guru Nanak.

The Master explains the basic principles. There is One Being, who is the Creator and the Uncaused Cause of all. He has created the whole universe through His Ever-Active Will which is diffused throughout. The scientists have now come to find a unity in the varieties of the world's great phenomena. They trace the whole creation back to the one primal cause from which it evolved. It irresistibly follows that there is one Cause alone which upholds the whole creation. Like the Sun, which is a responsible agent for the changes of seasons and growth of the vegetation, there is such an Existence responsible for all the phenomena of the world. The Master speaks of it as "There is One Being." This numeral "One" is used only to denote the Absolute--the Wordless. Since we are finite, we express Him in finite terms.
    • Thou art beyond all finiteness; we, being finite, praise Thee in finite terms.
      How can we know how great Thou art? --Sorath M.5

• Whoever knows the mystery expressed by numeral 'One'
      he becomes one with Him. --Ramkali M.1

Shaheediyan

SPNer
Jun 10, 2006
Fivelovedones ji,

May be you should read up on the paramparas starting from Bhai Khanaya and "real" history going back to the early Sikh period.

Don't define Sikhi, Sikhi has always had room for intellectuals, saints, soldiers etc. It is not necessary that a Sikh is always equally all 3.

Was Bhai Nand Lal Ji a Soldier?

Read up on the original Sikh orders, the Nirmallai, the Sevapanthis, the Nihangs.

Sikhi is not as narrow as people like to believe.

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
While going through the verses of Quran, I am shocked to come across these verses:

Woman are Possesions
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:524
The Muslims said among themselves, ‘Will Safiyah be one of the Prophet’s wives or just a lady captive and one of his possessions?’

Women are Generally Inferior
Qur'an 2:228
And it is for the women to act as they (the husbands) act by them, in all fairness; but the men are a step above them

Qur'an 4:34
Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great

Women are Deficient in Intelligence
Al-Tabari 1:280
“Allah said, ‘It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid.​
Sahih Bukhari 3:48:826
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

Women are Crooked Like Ribs
Sahih Bukhari 7:62:113
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The woman is like a rib; if you try to straighten her, she will break. So if you want to get benefit from her, do so while she still has some crookedness."

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
Wahe Guru ji ka khalsa Wahe Gur ji ki fateh.

To me one single answers is that Guru Grath Sahib teaches us that we are all followers of one God. The only truth. No ritual to be carried on like many other spirtual books are all available in verious relegion.

This goes to all other followers of diffrent relegions and faith.Sikh means follower of the truth.

jaspi

May 30, 2007
I reccommend the Quran to all Sikh students.

Before you assume that I have converted faiths or have a hidden agenda to destroy sikhi, I would just like to explain my side.

I have no need to convert, as I am not the firmest believer in organized religion, hence why I am a Sikh. There is no "conversion ritual" to enter the faith and the community of its followers.

I treat "holy" books as intelligence, not divine order or necessarily divine truth. That's why I can read the Bible and Koran and just intake the amount of intelligence they hold without becoming a follower of the actual religion. I can read the SGGS and contemplate it rather than just assume its truth.

Even though I am not Khalsa yet, I will only become and be part of the Khalsa Panth.

So, here me out and why I put this strong reccomendation to all Sikh students. And by students, I do not mean Sikh Youth, I mean people who have practiced/read/and actively follow the Sikh religion and Sikh politics.

Islam is the active submission to God. It's a psychological cleansing to eradicate your mind and submit your dues to God.

There is wisdom in those books but it is useless to most. The word of God is useless to one that can only read it and not live it. Islam to me is a powerful religion that is based on a mental strength and submission to God. In that submission it clears the psychological path to the other side of your self. For if there is a hope in you, the dream to do good, to succeed and to prosper, and then it is only logical to assume there is another side. If life struggles to prolong itself and to maintain its existence, then something within you must work towards self annihilation. For all the good in you there must be a part of you that lives in the complacency of failure and works toward negativity. Islam addresses that struggle, it gives people inner strength that have nothing. Being one with God makes those parts of you clearer to see.

As a Sikh growing up, when you see history/Gurus/1984 you are filled with the need to make a change, to progress, and to do good for all. You see the Guru's lifestyle and you want to accomplish what they did, you want to lead, you want tos ucceed and prosper, and help out every human whose suffereing. Then, you face current society, you face your own community whose become so corrupted. This is exactly what I mean by the wars of the mind. One side seeks good, while the other starts to seek self-annlihation. Me, and many sikhs that I've spoken to, have at times become so fed up and sad with the state of the Sikhs, or the future of the Sikhs that they feel they should jus give up. Everyone sees the Sikh identity going away, even as uncles begin to tell you that you dont need kesh anymore, and you see your children may give it away too. So what's the point, if eventually someone will cut it. This is what I mean by self-annlihation. I do not mean suicide, but eradicating your own self, your own culture, and "giving in".

I've only read and understood part of the Quran, but even the little I have, it does help, and I recommend it to all children of the same league as me.

At times, I feel as reading the SGGS it does not factor in the struggle of the mind that I face at times, hence where the Quran can come in as a factor.

:crazy:.CRAZY FOOL THIS GUY HERE ON SIKHI FORUM.GIVING SIKHS A MESSAGE TO FOLLOW QURAN.ASK THIS FOOL WHAT GURUBANI DOESN'T HAVE THAT UR QURAN CAN GIVE.QURAN PRODUCES FOOLS,NARROW-MINDEDNESS,INTOLERANCE,BAD THINGS LIKE GETTING MARRIED TO MANY WOMEN,ALL BAD STUFF.Keep ur Quran to urself.Quran has produced thousands of Dumb Foolishs all around the world.Don't sit here at sikh forums n give us ur narrow-minded ADVISES.First u become universal n make ur foolish muslims learn good things.Foolish people advising others.Stop this idiot stuff.Quran produces much much narrow minded people while Sikh 's Gurubani makes a person universal in all respects.So keep ur CRAPSTUFF to urself.:shock:

QURAN PRODUCES MUCH MUCH NARROW MINDED FOOLS N HATREDNESS AMONG ALL,POOR TOLERANCE,POOR THINKING,SELFISH,N LOT LOT MORE..................................................................................................................................................
:crazy:

INSTEAD MUSLIMS NEED DEVILS LIKE THIS :}8-: TO BRING THEM ON RIGHT TRACK.THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND SOFT LANGUAGE.THAT'S WHAT OUR GURUS DID WHEN ALL MEANS FAILED.MUSLIMS UNDERSTAND ONE LANGUAGE- SOOTAA(BAMBOO STICK) N SWORD LANGUAGE.IT HAS BEEN VERY LONG THAT SIKHS HAVE NOT TAUGHT THEM A LESSON.LET US WORK WITH OUR KHALISTAN FIRST N THEN WE WILL GET BACK TO U AS WELL FOOLISH MUSLIMS.
SIKHS KNOW HOW TO TEACH U FOOLISH DUMB N NARROW-MINDED MUSLIMS A GOOD LESSON - SOOTAA STYLE.:}{}{}::{;o::D :}8-:

ANYWAY TO ALL MY SIKH FRIENDS.BE COOL WITH MY WORDS.FOOLS NEED THIS KIND OF LANGUAGE.:advocate:

INSTEAD I RECOMMEND ALL MUSLIMS TO ACCEPT SIKHISM N START FOLLOWING SIKHISM N BECOME LIONS
LIKE US WHO HAVE NO FEAR OF ANYONE IN THE WORLD.WE JUMP TO FIGHT HUNDREDS.COME ON IF U HAVE GUTS TO BECOME LIONS.SIKHISM IS THE BEST N GURUBANI IS SUPREME OF ALL.NOONE IS A BETTER GURU THAN GURUBANI.SO KEEP UR QURAN STUFF TO URSELF.HA HA HA................................................MUSLIMS NEED :}8-: TO BRING THEM ON RIGHT TRACK.FEW UNDERSTAND SOFT LANGUAGE.

HINDU ANAA MUSALMAAN KANA(ONE-EYED)
ENAA DONAAVAN TU GYANI (SIKHS) SAHANA -GURUBANI.

SO THEY CANNOT FIND RIGHT PATH TO GOD.

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007
FiveLovedOnes ji,

Please don't make an even bigger fool of yourself out here..

Sikhs don't just need to read Kuran, but also Vedas, Geeta, bible etc...
I wonder you still call yourself a Guru Gobind's Sikh, please remember that Guruji sent out his disciples to get the teaching of Vedas....

Cos all these books teach only simple thing but only fools intrepret them differently.... Also the words on these books have no meaning without a true Guru...

But probably you need to read them all till you find the true guru. All these books are as complex as quantum mechanics but with the Guru they are as simple as just one sound.

Just for your read, FiveLovedones ji:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Shri Guru Charan Saroj Raj[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]After cleansing the mirror of my mind with the pollen [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Nij mane mukure sudhar[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]dust of holy Guru's Lotus feet. I Profess the pure, [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Varnao Raghuvar Vimal Jasu [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]untainted glory of Shri Raghuvar which bestows the four-[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Jo dayaku phal char[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]fold fruits of life.(Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha).[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Budhi Hin Tanu Janike[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Fully aware of the deficiency of my intelligence, I [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Sumirau Pavan Kumar[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]concentrate my attention on Pavan Kumar and humbly [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Bal budhi Vidya dehu mohe[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]ask for strength, intelligence and true knowledge to [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Harahu Kalesa Vikar[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]relieve me of all blemishes, causing pain.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Jai Hanuman gyan gun sagar[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Victory to thee, O'Hanuman! Ocean of Wisdom-All [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Jai Kapis tihun lok ujagar[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]hail to you O'Kapisa! (fountain-head of power,wisdom [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]and Shiva-Shakti) You illuminate all the three worlds [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1](Entire cosmos) with your glory[/SIZE][SIZE=+0].[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Ram doot atulit bal dhama[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You are the divine messenger of Shri Ram. The [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Anjani-putra Pavan sut nama[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]repository of immeasurable strength, though known[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]only as Son of Pavan (Wind), born of Anjani.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Mahavir Vikram Bajrangi[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]With Limbs as sturdy as Vajra (The mace of God Indra) [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Kumati nivar sumati Ke sangi[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]you are valiant and brave. On you attends good Sense [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]and Wisdom. You dispel the darkness of evil thoughts.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Kanchan varan viraj subesa[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Your physique is beautiful golden coloured and your dress[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Kanan Kundal Kunchit Kesa[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]is pretty. You wear ear rings and have long curly hair.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Hath Vajra Aur Dhuvaje Viraje[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You carry in your hand a lightening bolt along with a victory[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Kandhe moonj janehu sajai[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1](kesari) flag and wear the sacred thread on your shoulder.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Sankar suvan kesri Nandan[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]As a descendant of Lord Sankar, you are a comfort and pride[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Tej pratap maha jag vandan[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]of Shri Kesari. With the lustre of your Vast Sway, you are[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]propitiated all over the universe.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Vidyavan guni ati chatur[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You are the repository of learning, virtuous and fully accom-[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Ram kaj karibe ko aatur[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]plished, always keen to carry out the behest's of Shri Ram.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Prabu charitra sunibe ko rasiya[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You are an ardent listener, always so keen to listen to the[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Ram Lakhan Sita man Basiya[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]narration of Shri Ram's Life Stories. Your heart is filled with[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]what Shri Ram stood for. You therefore always dwell in the[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]hearts of Shri Ram, Lakshman and Sita.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Sukshma roop dhari Siyahi dikhava[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You appeared before Sita in a Diminutive form and spoke to [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Vikat roop dhari lanka jarava[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]her in humility. You assumed an awesome form and struck [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]terror by setting Lanka on fire.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Bhima roop dhari asur sanghare[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]With over-whelming might you destroyed the Asuras [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Ramachandra ke kaj sanvare[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1](demons) and performed all tasks assigned to you by Shri Ram[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]with great skill.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Laye Sanjivan Lakhan Jiyaye[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You brought Sanjivan (A herb that revives life) and restored[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Shri Raghuvir Harashi ur laye[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Lakshman back to life, Shri Raghuvir (Shri Ram) cheerfully[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]embraced you with his heart full of joy.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Raghupati Kinhi bahut badai[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Shri Raghupati (Shri Ram) lustily extolled your excellence and[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Tum mam priye Bharat-hi sam bhai[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]said: "You are as dear to me as my own brother Bharat."[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Sahas badan tumharo yash gaave[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Thousands of living beings are chanting hymns of your glories;[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Us kahi Shripati kanth lagaave[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]saying thus, Shri Ram warmly hugged him (Shri Hanuman).[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Sankadik Brahmadi Muneesa[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]When prophets like Sanka, even the Sage like Lord Brahma, [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Narad Sarad sahit Aheesa[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]the great hermit Narad himself, Goddess Saraswati and Ahisha[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1](one of immeasurable dimensions).[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Yam Kuber Digpal Jahan te[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Even Yamraj (God of Death) Kuber (God of Wealth) and the [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Kavi kovid kahi sake kahan te[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Digpals (deputies guarding the four corners of the Universe)[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]have been vying with one another in offering homage to your[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]glories. How then, can a mere poet give adequate expression[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]of your super excellence.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Tum upkar Sugreevahin keenha[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You rendered a great service to Sugriv. You united him with [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Ram milaye rajpad deenha[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Shri Ram and he installed him on the Royal Throne. By heeding[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Tumharo mantra Vibheeshan mana[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]your advice, Vibhishan became Lord of Lanka. This is known[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Lankeshwar Bhaye Sub jag jana[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]all over the Universe.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Yug sahastra jojan par Bhanu[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]On your own you dashed upon the Sun, which is at a fabulous[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Leelyo tahi madhur phal janu[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]distance of thousands of miles, thinking it to be a sweet[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]luscious fruit.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Prabhu mudrika meli mukh mahee[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Carrying the Lord's Signet Ring in your mouth, there is[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Jaladhi langhi gaye achraj nahee[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]hardly any wonder that you easily leapt across the ocean.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Durgaam kaj jagat ke jete[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]The burden of all difficult tasks of the world become light[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Sugam anugraha tumhre tete[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]with your kind grace.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Ram dware tum rakhvare,[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You are the sentry at the door of Shri Ram's Divine Abode.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Hoat na agya binu paisare[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]No one can enter it without your permission, [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Sub sukh lahai tumhari sarna[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]All comforts of the world lie at your feet. The devotees enjoy all[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Tum rakshak kahu ko dar na[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]divine pleasures and feel fearless under your benign Protection.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Aapan tej samharo aapai[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You alone are befitted to carry your own splendid valour. All the[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Teenhon lok hank te kanpai[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]three worlds (entire universe) tremor at your thunderous call.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Bhoot pisach Nikat nahin aavai[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]All the ghosts, demons and evil forces keep away, with the [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Mahavir jab naam sunavai[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]sheer mention of your great name, O'Mahaveer!![/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Nase rog harai sab peera[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]All diseases, pain and suffering disappear on reciting regularly[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Japat nirantar Hanumant beera[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Shri Hanuman's holy name.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Sankat se Hanuman chudavai[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Those who remember Shri Hanuman in thought, words and deeds[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Man Karam Vachan dyan jo lavai[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]with Sincerity and Faith, are rescued from all crises in life.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Sub par Ram tapasvee raja[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]All who hail, worship and have faith in Shri Ram as the Supreme[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Tin ke kaj sakal Tum saja[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Lord and the king of penance. You make all their difficult tasks[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]very easy.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Aur manorath jo koi lavai[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Whosoever comes to you for fulfillment of any desire with faith[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Sohi amit jeevan phal pavai[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]and sincerity, Will he alone secure the imperishable fruit of [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]human life.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Charon Yug partap tumhara[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]All through the four ages your magnificent glory is acclaimed far[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Hai persidh jagat ujiyara[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]and wide. Your fame is Radiantly acclaimed all over the Cosmos.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Sadhu Sant ke tum Rakhware[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You are Saviour and the guardian angel of Saints and Sages and [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Asur nikandan Ram dulhare[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]destroy all Demons. You are the angelic darling of Shri Ram.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Ashta sidhi nav nidhi ke dhata[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You can grant to any one, any yogic power of Eight Siddhis[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Us var deen Janki mata[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1](power to become light and heavy at will) and Nine Nidhis[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1](Riches,comfort,power,prestige,fame,sweet relationship etc.)[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]This boon has been conferred upon you by Mother Janki.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Ram rasayan tumhare pasa[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]You possess the power of devotion to Shri Ram. In all rebirths[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Sada raho Raghupati ke dasa[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]you will always remain Shri Raghupati's most dedicated disciple.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Tumhare bhajan Ram ko pavai[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Through hymns sung in devotion to you, one can find Shri Ram[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Janam janam ke dukh bisravai[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]and become free from sufferings of several births.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Anth kaal Raghuvir pur jayee[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]If at the time of death one enters the Divine Abode of Shri Ram,[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Jahan janam Hari-Bakht Kahayee[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]thereafter in all future births he is born as the Lord's devotee.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Aur Devta Chit na dharehi[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]One need not entertain any other deity for Propitiation, as[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Hanumanth se hi sarve sukh karehi[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]devotion of Shri Hanuman alone can give all happiness.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Sankat kate mite sab peera[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]One is freed from all the sufferings and ill fated contingencies of [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Jo sumirai Hanumat Balbeera[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]rebirths in the world. One who adores and remembers Shri Hanuman.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Jai Jai Jai Hanuman Gosahin[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Hail, Hail, Hail, Shri Hanuman, Lord of senses. Let your victory[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]Kripa Karahu Gurudev ki nyahin[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]over the evil be firm and final. Bless me in the capacity as my [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]supreme guru (teacher).[/SIZE][/FONT]

Gur Rakha

May 30, 2007
I don't want to listen anything from someone who disobeys his Guru.Mind this.This is my Guru's order to me.

Guru said

"Ram rahim puran kuran Ek kahe hum ek nah manooh."

If u r Guru ka sikh u will not follow anything like vedas,puran,quran,etc.

If u do so u r only a manmukh who only listens to his will n not guru.

And my guru has clearly warned me not to accompany a manmukh.

Manmukh seti sang nah kijjeeh.

So first be a Gurumukh by following guru's each n every word n order.Built a strong will power to accept Guru's orders n all blessings from Guru will come to U.

Sat Siri Akal.:)

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007
Follow the Guru and read everything, who creates anything except the Guru himself... !!

Why do you think Vedas were not created by the Guru, please explain... Why did Guru send his Sikhs to read Vedas, please explain !!

I've not got guru's grace till now and that I claim myself...

But such an extremism, I'm sure you're not the sikh of that Guru as well.... I have no doubt in this... not at all !!

Sat Sri Akaaal

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
POINTS TO PONDER

I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I expostulated, but he replied: 'The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that's fair.' In these words he epitomized the history of the human race.
Education and the Social Order

My dear sir, they don't debate. Each of them merely issues an ultimatum, and in what a tone! It all goes to show what extraordinary people they are, each more unequivocal than the other. - "The Old Lady and the Bear"

There are two dilemmas that rattle the human skull: How do you hang on to someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?
The War of the Roses

The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations.
- David Friedman -

May 30, 2007
:)Thanks begum for this beautiful meterial thru researchBegums need to refer to gurubani to change ur mind n know how women r equal to men.Now they r talking just from one side.Come to other side n know it.How women r equal to man.Prophet Mahamaad was a sexually frustrated man n was a sick man.How can such a sick person can evaluate any person.Only sick men in this world treat their woman as inferior n sick woman treat her man as weak.Muslim women need to Expand ur horizons.They r made sick by Quran.See urself as quoted by Begum.Only Guru 's bani can turn all muslim women into Lionesses.
Sikhs r men of action n not just readers of Gurubani.Sikhs do what Guru tell them.They fight one with hundreds like Lions.They fear nothing.They treat their women equal.Sikh women r martial fighers n they too attack their enemy like Lionesses.Muslim women sit at home only to satisfy the Sexual hunger of their men.

God is mercy n also mightiest.In fact He is all.Very kind to his devotees n very cruel to bad people.He is also crusher of evils n so He created Khalsa force that fight on behalf of God.Siks r his mighty Force,The Lions Army.Sikh women r also part of God's army.They too fight for God n against evils like mighty lionesses.

Quran makes a woman weak n alway hiding when enemy attacks.

Muslim women I have seen so far r always sick n weak.They always lie at the mercy of men n their Quran make them always sick n much further weak as u can see thru the Quotes by begum here.They never dare to rise like men n never ever turn lionesses.They r like trapped birds of a cage who r being trapped by all.By self thinking,By religious teachings n everyone around ur own muslim men n women.They all teach muslim woman one thing.U r inferior to man.U r weak.U cannot do anything on ur own.U r at the mercy of men n all this stuff.Muslim women r turned into sexx-satisfying stuff for men.They r made sick from every corner.They can never understand how to come out of this cage untill they come across Guru's Bani- Gurubani-sikh's holiest Book. Look at quotes from Quran.Clearly ur prophet mentions that u r inferior to man.Have u heard of Mai Bhago from sikh history.If not then log on to internet n find out more.U may also get some video as well.She was a muslim woman.A weak woman as long she was a muslim.From day one her parents have deep love with Guru n always referred to guru 's words in their daily life.Later by great influence by Guru's mighty words She turned sikh n soon she was turned into Lioness by Guru's words n Guru's lifestyle.She become so powerful physically n superior in her vision n thoughts that entire sikh army accepted her as their Leader or commander of brave sikh army.
It is sikh religion n Gurubani that can change every weak woman into a roaring n attacking Lioness.Guru's words r so powerful.All muslim women shouldt listen to them n all will be all changed for ever.
their brains which has been lying sick for years n years will be totally washed away.Only then they will come to know how ur Prophet Mohamad has mislead his women for thousands of years till now.Only thru Guru Bani(words) u will come to know that women is equally powerful as man n God has given u equal strength ,might n intellect as man.How can God be such that he gives less to women.? God has made woman equally powerful as man.Only thing is that she has to realise this only by going to the shelter of Guru.True Guru.That is Gurubani.Just Listen once the mighty words of Gurus n U will be changed for ever.:advocate:

Finally i thanks to begun for all her research n presenting this valuable meterial to all of us n letting every muslim women know how Quran misleads all muslim woman.

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
I have already mentioned by views on the Quran. Please read what I mentioned.

No kind action ever stops with itself. One kind action leads to another. Good example is followed. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves.

Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.

This is a sikh forum, Fiveloved Ones, and therefore I am doing my part in cleaning the drains in the cyber streets of this forum. Part of the filth is my own. So don't mind my presence, I won't take long. I won't bother you.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: