• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Quran - To All Sikh Students

May 30, 2007
I have already mentioned by views on the Quran. Please read what I mentioned.

No kind action ever stops with itself. One kind action leads to another. Good example is followed. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves.

Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.

This is a sikh forum, Fiveloved Ones, and therefore I am doing my part in cleaning the drains in the cyber streets of this forum. Part of the filth is my own. So don't mind my presence, I won't take long. I won't bother you.

I appreciate ur views.Thanks n keep it up.God bless all with immense knowledge to enlighten all n might to fight tyranny n evils.:)

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
I have a slideshow that can only be sent by email. This is to counter-attack the False Muslim claims on Guru Nanak being a Muslim and to prove such claims baseless with logical reasoning and evidence.

Kindly do this sewa for the sikh panth.
email to : tawaifbegum@yahoo.com

I am a male sikh by birth and come from a very orthodox sikh family. I will give my life to protect the sikh beliefs. :)

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
I have a slideshow that can only be sent by email. This is to counter-attack the False Muslim claims on Guru Nanak being a Muslim and to prove such claims baseless with logical reasoning and evidence.

Kindly do this sewa for the sikh panth.
email to : tawaifbegum@yahoo.com

I am a male sikh by birth and come from a very orthodox sikh family. I will give my life to protect the sikh beliefs. :)
a very hearty "bole so nihal! sat sri akal! " to you =)

May 30, 2007
a very hearty "bole so nihal! sat sri akal! " to you =)

My dear friends those who claim that Guru Nanak was a Muslim r weak at mind n body.Gurusikhs r very very strong at mind.In fact they r conquerers of mind.Let the dogs bark Lions seldom care.Lions will get them one day Lion-style.

Anyways if u want to send the video u can send it to me.Thanks for this seva.U don't have to change ur name to prove that u r a sikh.
A lion always stand its ground mighty n high n fearless of all.Be like a Lion n bring in the actions of a Lion within u.A warriors 's actions.Exercise,sports,games of power n might,Gatka n other martial training including modern weapons training should be part of ur daily lifestyle.We r warriors of all ages.Guru look upon us for the battles n if we don't prepare to become warriors then we cannot bring victory to Guru.How can we say then

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh.

Khalsa is supposed to be a warrior n must prepare for battles everyday.Do lot of exercises ,gym n be like a warrrior.

All these foolish around will never dare to claim all this foolishness that Nanak was a muslim seeing ur strength n might.I have come across some foolish sikhs as well who claim that Nanak was a Khatri.
Let me tell my sikh friends who Nanak really was.A kind Saint n A mighty warrior.In fact they don't know that it was Nanak who was a Saint in 5 Jamas(births- From Guru Nanak to Guru Arjan Dev) n a Lion Warriors in Sixth Jama(Guru Hargobind whose physical might n power was incomparable who could lift his enemy upside down n throw his head hard on the hard ground n break his head. He is the one who dares to roar like a lion n say to his enemy that U don't know how to use a sword in the Battle.Let me teach u how to use it.This was mighty Hargobind-the other forn of Guru Nanak)

So All sikhs who want to be sikhs of Nanak(both saint n mighty warriors) must accept both forms of Nanak n must become his followers.Followers means who make efforts to become like his Guru by strictly following his ways ,his lifestyle n words.Gurubani now is our Guru n we strictly follow him n don't care about millions of foolish around.We will get them when they start jumping like monkeys right on our head.That will be their end-day.Ha ha..............:D

My friend u need to make urself strong both physically n mentally so that u don't care about the fools declarations.We will get them in war n battles n teach them a lesson.

:)Thanks for ur Seva.But accept this Seva from me as well by following the message in this reply strictly.Be a lion n a saint.:advocate:

TGill

SPNer
Jul 31, 2007
one kind question Five loved ones ji,

can a person become a lion without becoming a saint.... Is that really possible !! :hmm:

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Five Loved Ones,
What is the definition of Sant Shipahi in relation to an office employee. How would an employee in a regular office qualify to become a sant shipahi ?

May 30, 2007
one kind question Five loved ones ji,

can a person become a lion without becoming a saint.... Is that really possible !! :hmm:

:advocate:Go to guru's sharan n He will teach u all.To be a saint n to be a warrior.Don't be so confused.Guru has made ur mind to become multiple-personalities-in-one.Guru Gobind Singh Ji was a Saint,A warrior,A poet, n knower of many languages n many arts.Why can't his Khalsa become like him.I never said that u don't become a saint but become a soldier.I said u have to become both.If u r saint alone anyone can come n attack u n won't let u worship in peace.If u r a soldier alone u may become cruel to others.Many bad things can happen.So Guru ji made u all in one.Go to the saran of gurubani n listen to guru with full mind n attention n try to become what Guru says n u will be all in one.Read History of old sikhs n try to become like those mighty khalsa n u will be become a undefeatable warrior.:)

Astroboy

Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
One isn't necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.

I like the way Five Lovedones provides the answers.

kay

SPNer
Nov 8, 2007
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
The notion that all sikhs should read quran for spiritual guidance, is very sad and totally inaccurate. The quran & Hadiths teaches no religious freedom for mankind and is full of hatred. Islam means Submission, submission is forceful, it is not peaceful. peace under islam only exists if you submit to Allah, all others will have no peace. Instead of reading the backward and illogical verses within the quran, it would be more benificial for sikhs to invest the time reading and understanding Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, the eternal flows with love and divine guidance.
The quran & hadiths chain man to fear and liberation is not possible see below examples from quran & hadith:-
Please visit: Faith Freedom International
Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 445:
Narrated Abu Dhar:
The Prophet said, "Gabriel said to me, 'Whoever amongst your followers die without having worshipped others besides Allah, will enter Paradise (or will not enter the (Hell) Fire)." The Prophet asked. "Even if he has committed illegal sexual intercourse or theft?" He replied, "Even then."

If you observe nature, do you not see that everything is fulfilling a function, example - trees give us oxygen and fruit, the clouds give us rain, the moon orbits the earth, our hearts pump blood, our lungs give out carbon dioxide,
in other words everything is following a set of rules, a code of conduct, a law and order, that is why are is in a state of peace!

But us humans have the ability to make our own choices, shouldn't we to be fullifilling a function, following a set of rules,
what about our intellect we have been given shouldn't that be fulfilling a function?

Definition of islam is to submitt your will to god to acquire peace!

Shouldn't we reason to come to the truth? See the evidences and proofs before we believe something?

any way check this out!

YouTube - miracles of quran

If any one is interested i have more interesting info.

Dec 27, 2004
Hertfordshire England
Yes read the Koran, the Bible, the Torah. It is good to read, to research to ponder and to weigh the evidence. Then make a decision based on a broad basis.

Many people are willing to believe without examination and many believe based on flimsy unsubstantiated claims.

These people are hard to reason with and generally defend their faith by parroting what another has said.

Remember: “You cannot reason a person out of a belief they haven’t reasoned themselves into!”

There lay the seeds of fanaticism, and intolerance.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Remember: “You cannot reason a person out of a belief they haven’t reasoned themselves into!”

Thats really great saying and word of wisdom as well

Thanks for that I fully agree

Jatinder Singh

Aug 18, 2005
Fremont, California
Hey, can anyone email me a link to listening to shudh paath Koran while reading the text on that link? The only shudh paath Koran reading is one of a Saudi Arabian accent. Asian Moslems cannot pronounce some of the letters of the alphabet. I can read classical Arabic, but am a little slow and rusty.

harpreet9

SPNer
Jan 6, 2008
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
This topic has given so many positive, encouraging thoughts and at the same time I am very sad to see how people are getting diverted from such an explanatory and unparalleled education and information OUR Sri Guru Granth Sahib has to offer. If one can just devote the time and read through the living soul of all Gurus 'SGGS' which talks about humanity as the key, no body would ever have any hunger for more information and wont wander between other holy books.
What I fail to understand is how some people have so much time to read through many holy books when our very own SGGS ji is so much informative and that too all about humanity. Why to resort for islamic kuran or whatever which are so self obsessed and DO NOT EVEN RECOGNISE ANY OTHER RELIGION THAN THEIR OWN.
People just want to distract others for their own unjustified reasons.
My recommendation would be to enlighten oneself with the information from SGGS and (HIGHLY UNLIKELY FOR SANE PEOPLE) if still the hunger for eternal knowledge doesn’t get satisfied then try the alternatives but some sensible ones.
This is very disappointing to read that Sikh folks are convinced that they can get better or more knowledge from other books than our own holy book SGGS.

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
WAHE GURU JI KA KHALSA AND WAHE GURU JI KI FATEH.

IT IS INRICHED IN HUMAN NATURE TO OBTAIN A KNOWLDGE ABOUT OTHER RELEGTIONS OR CULTURE TO KNOW EVERY THING OR PART OF IT. IT IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY TO DO THAT .THEN MAKE THIER MIND BECAUSE AFTER READING SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI , YOU WILL ALL REALIZE THAT WHAT IS WRITTEN IN OTHER HOLY SCRIPTURES IS FOR PARTICULAR PEOPLE OR GROUPS TO BELIEVE . BUT GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI IS TEACHING US FOR ALL THE HUMAN RACE. MORE DIRECT UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE DAILY LIFE ACTIONS.

ONE SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT ANY ONE CHANGING THIER FAITH OR READING OTHER SCRIPTURES IF HAS READ THE GURUGRANTH SAHIB JI WHERE ONE LEARNED THE ETERNAL TRUTH.IT IS NOT STORIES OF THE PEOPLE BUT ABUNFANCE OF GOD'S APPRECIATIONS AND GUIDANCE TO LEAD A SIMPLE ,TROUTH FULL LIVING.

GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI TEACHES US THAT THERE IS ONE GOD AND WE ALL COME FROM ONE LIGHT REGARDLESS OF ANY HUMAN BEING ON THIS UNIVERSE. GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI HAS THE MOST UP TO DATE GUIDANCE FOR ALL WALKS OF HUMAN LIFE. IF ONE IS FOLOWING THIER OWN RELEGIOUS SCRIPTURE BUT TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE GURUGRANTH SAHIB JI WILL BE ADDED KNOWLEDGE . PERIOD.

JASPI

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
This topic has given so many positive, encouraging thoughts and at the same time I am very sad to see how people are getting diverted from such an explanatory and unparalleled education and information OUR Sri Guru Granth Sahib has to offer. If one can just devote the time and read through the living soul of all Gurus 'SGGS' which talks about humanity as the key, no body would ever have any hunger for more information and wont wander between other holy books.
What I fail to understand is how some people have so much time to read through many holy books when our very own SGGS ji is so much informative and that too all about humanity. Why to resort for islamic kuran or whatever which are so self obsessed and DO NOT EVEN RECOGNISE ANY OTHER RELIGION THAN THEIR OWN.
People just want to distract others for their own unjustified reasons.
My recommendation would be to enlighten oneself with the information from SGGS and (HIGHLY UNLIKELY FOR SANE PEOPLE) if still the hunger for eternal knowledge doesn’t get satisfied then try the alternatives but some sensible ones.
This is very disappointing to read that Sikh folks are convinced that they can get better or more knowledge from other books than our own holy book SGGS.

Jan 15, 2008
Kansas & Haiti
The Quran and Islam was very interesting to me, so much so that I almost converted to Islam last year. But as I got deeper into the Quran there was just too much violence, gender inequality, and everyone goes to hell that is not a Muslims. It was just not for me. I love the open mindedness of Sikhism and the fact that all faiths are equally valid and respected. I am so new to Sikhism, and am just starting to read the writings and histories of the Gurus, but I can see already that it is going to be starkly different and I already love it so much.

one thing which impressess most about Islam is there castless structure.
The other thing I like is that they allow 4 wives . This alows fitter genes to replicate.

Pardon me if I am wrong but these two statements seem quite opposed to each other. On the one hand we want a castless society but on the other hand we want the "fitter" genes to replicate (meaning the upper class men who can afford more wives will have more children, implying superiority to the men with more money)...

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2004
Hertfordshire England
The Koran is a manual of hate, every Mosque a fortress, every Muslim a foot soldier!

While most of the world struggles to advance, Islam is trying to drag mankind back to the dark ages.

Read the Koran just as you would Mein Kampf, do not be seduced into believing the brainwashing propaganda from Islam.

Everywhere the Prophets word has taken root there is intolerance, elitism, and hatred!

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
The Koran is a manual of hate, every Mosque a fortress, every Muslim a foot soldier!

While most of the world struggles to advance, Islam is trying to drag mankind back to the dark ages.

Read the Koran just as you would Mein Kampf, do not be seduced into believing the brainwashing propaganda from Islam.

Everywhere the Prophets word has taken root there is intolerance, elitism, and hatred!
well said. I would recommend Sikhs or anyone for that matter to read that piece of trash, so they can help people that are brainwashed by it.

Jan 15, 2008
Kansas & Haiti
As I said on another post, I spent the last couple of years researching Islam as I have been looking for the truth and seeking a path that I can follow that will help me become a better person and realize God. For me, coming out of a year of reading the Quran and then discovering Sikhism is like shining a light on a beautiful flower. The contrast between what I came to learn of Islam and what I'm learning of Sikhism makes Sikhi appear as a brilliant orange lilly against a black velvet background. The darkness of Islam only makes the brilliance of the lilly more beautiful. And for that, I am thankful

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: