• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Dharminder Singh ji

Welcome to SPN. Well, we all had that feeling. We signed up and then we did not know what to say. Just start on any thread sharing your point of view.

May your stay here with us be very warm and welcoming at all times. Please explore this site and enjoy all that it has to offer.

:up:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
hello sukhi.. I am a devout sikh living in delhi..i am new to spn and may comment later. i have introduced about 25 friends ..thanks a lot for the time being

ss_bola ji

Welcome! :welcome::welcome::welcome:

And also thank you for introducing 25 people to SPN. That is a small army of Gursikhs. I hope you, and all of you, enjoy it here. Please start some discussions and participate in the discussions that are already ongoing. Please take a look at some of our resources and enjoy them: the SPN toolbar, the bookstore, the downloads section, EVERYTHING. Sat Nam

paz.y.amor

SPNer
Mar 9, 2009
Hello, my name is Jaskeerat Kaur. I am a university student. I currently attend Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, CA and I am majoring in Business and European Studies. FreeSpirit used to be my username on this site; however, it had been quite some time since I had logged in therefore, I registered under the new username: paz.y.amor. For those of you do not speak Spanish, paz y amor means peace and love.

It's great to be back and I look forward to having intellectual and thought provoking conversations with you all.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Welcome back!! Jaskeerat, yes i do remember you... if i am not wrong, respected Tejwant ji introduced you to SPN way back in 2004 right? :welcome:

Let me rekindle the free spirit of Jaskeerat for you... --> Sikhism Philosophy Network - Search Results

I hope this time you stay around here a little longer and share your ideas with us. :)

Warm regards

Aman Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome Welcome Welcome, Jaskeerat Kaur ji!

Please make yourself at home and please continue posting thought provoking threads. It is my pleasure to say hello to you here on SPN.

Join the conversations. Make us think.

:welcome:

Rupinder.Singh

Writer
SPNer
Mar 11, 2009
Brisbane Australia
Sat Sri Akal g,

As my introduction I would say I am another person born in a family who believe they are Sikh. However none in our family is a practicing Sikh. In my opinion ours is a Sikh family whose ancestors sometime followed Sikhism in actual. I tie turban but cut my beard. I believe myself to be working towards being a true sikh. I change my ways as my awareness grows.

From my Education, Society influence, and other Social Factors I know History of Sikhism to an extent an average person would know.

At the age of 28 now, I have started understanding the actual meaning of being Sikh(starting stage), I am still discovering new things in Sikhism and I am amazed by the simplicity of this faith as described in Guru Granth Sahb.
Otherwise our Society is making it sound more and more complicated. And this simple truth explains the increasing Gap between real sikhism and sikhism being followed by our society.

I listen to Gurdass Mann and only him. In my opinion others just sing. I believe his lyrics are inspired from Guru Granth Sahb.

Rest in the blogs...I have expressed my thoughts on my blog titled "Do Sikhs have equality of Sex"

I have also wriiten something in response to
"Dominance of rituals in Sikhism" by jasbirkaleka

Invite you all to express your thoughts too.

Ready to Change for good

Rupinder Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Rupinder ji

Welcome to SPN. You have written much for serious thought. Good luck on your spiritual journey. Do not lose the center of your being.

Thank you for sharing the information about your interests and your writing. While here at SPN please participate and add your insights to our discussions.

Thank you for joining SPN. :welcome:

Mar 12, 2009
hi sikhs,
iam kulvinder singh uppal from dehradun (india) iam feeling proud to tell you that sikhs have broken all previous records of blood donation in a single day . we have crossed 25000 units of blood mark .iam proud to be a part of that drive. From my town 2 busses full of donors went 300 km to take part in this noble cause.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
hi sikhs,
iam kulvinder singh uppal from dehradun (india) iam feeling proud to tell you that sikhs have broken all previous records of blood donation in a single day . we have crossed 25000 units of blood mark .iam proud to be a part of that drive. From my town 2 busses full of donors went 300 km to take part in this noble cause.

A great bit of information Kulvinder ji.

Sarb55

SPNer
Mar 12, 2009
Respected Brother
ACCORDING TO kARMIC THEORY OF RECARNATION , I think k you may had lived some previous live as a sikh { taken as sikhi way of life}.
So that has taken you too near Gurbani..

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome to SPN Kulvinder ji

Thanks for the news about the blood drive. Please visit this site often and keep us informed about the great seva of Sikhs worldwide. :thumbup:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Respected Brother
ACCORDING TO kARMIC THEORY OF RECARNATION , I think k you may had lived some previous live as a sikh { taken as sikhi way of life}.
So that has taken you too near Gurbani..
Wecome Sarb 55 ji -- Maybe we welcomed you before or maybe this is the first time. Whatever the case, you are always welcome when we introduce new members and share your understanding of the soul of sikhi :yes:

vsgrewal48895

Writer
SPNer
Mar 12, 2009
Michigan
Dear Members and Management,

This is a note of thanks for inviting me to join this group. I am a 75 year old retired Urologist living in Williamston, Mi. I hope we enjoy each others spiritual experiences in our fasith and learn from each other.

Thanks again for warm welcome.

Virinder

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
vsgrewal ji

It is really wonderful to greet you and welcome you to SPN. Many of us have felt ourselves blessed by the articles that you are posting. They are so detailed and thoughtful. Thank you for joining us. As I read your post above it almost seems as if you are welcoming the forum to your world of gurbani vichaar.

Antonia

vsgrewal48895

Writer
SPNer
Mar 12, 2009
Michigan
Dear Antonia Ji,

Thanks for your kind words. I am very much delighted to join such wonderful members who has nothing but praise unlike some other Sikh forums where there is hypocrisy and criticism only and no participation at all in a constructive way.

Virinder

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: