• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

JimRinX

SPNer
Aug 13, 2008
Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Worry Not, My Good Ji!!!
I am somewhat 'new' to the 'officail study' of what you call 'Sikhism'; but far from new to the concepts that Sikhs' embrace so passionately, as God 'reached out and touched' me in 1991 - and no Guru was involved. As you might assume from that fact that I've joined this site, I agree with everything that I've recently learned about Sikhism - because God 'told me' THE VERY SAME THINGS!!!
Please continus to support the efforts of The Gurus' to spread Nanaks' Noble Concepts; but worry not that they've been failing to reach everyone, for as The Christians' say "The Lord Works in Mysterious Ways" - including 'zapping' People like me, while we were sitting by a lake dangling our feet in the water, in a deep Meditational State.
It's all good; it's simply that some of us have not lived 'enough' lives to see that yet (and, NO, I'm not saying that there is some kind of a 'caste System, my friend).
Be Patient; the fact is that this world we live in is a 'machine' that is designed to perfect our Souls, and if Bad things did not happen - like People who never 'see the light' - then how would we know what Good Things are, or why they are 'Better'.
How would the benefits of "Seeing the Light" be made apparent to us?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
JimRinX ji

I am delighted to make welcoming you my first SPN activity since a 4-day Internet fiasco. This tested all my ability to detach from things of the world :D However being able to welcome a new member makes it all worthwhile. Please have a valuable experience on SPN meeting interesting people, participating in stimulating discussions, and learning all the while.

Antonia

gurbachan10

SPNer
Aug 15, 2008
I happy to meet with spn and want to work with spn in pleasurely to show/reveiw gurshikee life
I am 50 year oldman now presently working in bsnl (india) and dasan-das to gurusangat of wahegurji . Namly Misal Shaheed Singhan 801 whose working to listen the greviences of the sangat
and every year go on Yarta to Shri HemKunt Sahib as k{censored}wa the Nishan Sahib on gurudwara sahib and saptsring 4th and 5th chotti Nishan sahib Sri Hem Kunt Sahib.I am IInd Jathedar of the jathebandi Amar Sheed Baba Banta Singh Ji ( Sri Hemkuntwasi) Misal Shaheed Singhan 801 (Regd) Punjab (India). Founder of the Jathebandi is Baba Fateh Singh Ji gurukian laadllyan Faoujan Yatra Sri Hem Kunt Sahib will be in the month of Sept-2008 in Ist week.
thanks all

unbiasedview

SPNer
Aug 7, 2008
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji fateh
im a sikh and when i say that i say so not because im born to sikh parents,but because philosphy of sikhism influences me the most,i have a very open minded intellectual approach to all religions and dont believe in denigrating any religion because i believe every old religion forms the pedestal on which new religion stands.So im thankful to all religions who have contributed in the evolution of sikhism.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
I happy to meet with spn and want to work with spn in pleasurely to show/reveiw gurshikee life
I am 50 year oldman now presently working in bsnl (india) and dasan-das to gurusangat of wahegurji . Namly Misal Shaheed Singhan 801 whose working to listen the greviences of the sangat
and every year go on Yarta to Shri HemKunt Sahib as k{censored}wa the Nishan Sahib on gurudwara sahib and saptsring 4th and 5th chotti Nishan sahib Sri Hem Kunt Sahib.I am IInd Jathedar of the jathebandi Amar Sheed Baba Banta Singh Ji ( Sri Hemkuntwasi) Misal Shaheed Singhan 801 (Regd) Punjab (India). Founder of the Jathebandi is Baba Fateh Singh Ji gurukian laadllyan Faoujan Yatra Sri Hem Kunt Sahib will be in the month of Sept-2008 in Ist week.
thanks all

Please feel welcome gurbachan10 ji -- It is wonderful to read about your deep interest in sangats in India. Please make many contributions to our conversations here on SPN. Your understanding will add flavor and depth. Enjoy our resources, make online friends, participate!!!:up:

Antonia

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji fateh
im a sikh and when i say that i say so not because im born to sikh parents,but because philosphy of sikhism influences me the most,i have a very open minded intellectual approach to all religions and dont believe in denigrating any religion because i believe every old religion forms the pedestal on which new religion stands.So im thankful to all religions who have contributed in the evolution of sikhism.

Please feel welcome unbiasedviewji

I am very happy to make your acquaintance and hope that you find sufficient intellectual stimulation here for many days and months and years to come. I look forward to reading your contributions to the ongoing conversations. Start new threads. Enjoy what we offer in our new social network format. Welcome :yes:

avinash

SPNer
Aug 19, 2008
Gurfateh to all group memebers,

I am very much excited to join this group and be a part of sikhism. I am form ahmedabad and have local gurudwara, if some thing is there to make learn regarding sikhism or some important and basic topic on sikhism which will motivate/inspire the children and to sadh sangatji, then it is a humble request to all members to give me your feedback, suggestions or advice, so i will try to implement and make aware of sikhism.

Avinash.....

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
avinash ji

Welcome to this forum. You sound as if you are someone with both feet planted firmly on the ground and a spiritual turn of mind. You will most likely enjoy your time here. Make yourself at home and use all of our resources -- albums, music files, SGGS downloads, conversations in the forums, the arcade, the news. Sat Sri Akaal ;)

Antonia

JimRinX

SPNer
Aug 13, 2008
Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
To: Lion Prnice Jatinder
Thank You for your welcoming words! I've really enjoyed reading about The Lovely and Noble Sikh Faith and Beliefs - through the Eyes of actual Sikhs - since I 'joined' SPN; as I've been having a lot of Intolerence problems here in the U.S. myself (even though I'm a 'White Guy'), and so it's been a Welcome Relief to here other People who BELIEVE as much as I do that NO ONE has the RIGHT to command another to practice THEIR OWN faith.
Though I'm Legally Disabled - and suffer from pain, I've actually had my Medical Charts altered by Fanatical People who think that they're saving me from Hell, by using my Medical Condiditon to 'Hold Me Hostage'!
Because of this, you can count on me as a Friend to The Sikh People in America; I would no more alienate or be bigoted towards another person than I will tolerate being subjected to the same kind of behavior myself!
Wish me Luck in my forthcomming attempt to take my issues before The Supreme Court!!!
I'll teach them a LESSON!
By the way, has anyone found a 'source' for the Ocean of Pearls Movie? Like the lady who recommended it, I've been unable to find it anywhere!
Hoping things are going your way - if your here in America, in this time of Darkness.
JimRinX:)

Last edited:

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Wish me Luck in my forthcomming attempt to take my issues before The Supreme Court!!! I'll teach them a LESSON! (quote JimRinX Ji )

jimRinX ji

I wish you success in your pursuit of justice; however, forgive them, they don't know what they are doing !

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Lion_Prince ji

Welcome to the forum. Your very presence has stirred conversation. That is good to see. I am hoping that all your days here are exciting and welcoming. Enjoy our conversations, debates and resources. :)

sarabjitsn

SPNer
Sep 27, 2008
hello everybody on SPN,

its Sarabjit Singh here..

i happened to come on this site through google search and read a few articles here. i found them interesting and full of information.

im also interested in knowing about my own religion sikhism as well as other religions.
i will love to share my knowledge here as well as to get others views.

i've not yet explored the full site. but im sure that this site have very usefull information and talented and professional members here. im hoping to find full support and information.

As a professional im a software developer mainly website development.

Thank you all,
Sarabjit Singh

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Dear Sarabjitsn Ji,

Have a nice time around here and stay in chardi kalaa.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sarabjit ji

Welcome to SPN. We are happy to welcome someone who is so serious about Sikhi. I hope that you explore the entire site and spend many happy hours doing so.

:)

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
Dear Sarbjit.

Sat Sri Akal ji.

Welcome to Sikh philosphy site. Your understanding will be widen with most liberal proincipals of sikhism and dialogue exchanging with the broad minded wise people who sticks to Guru Nanak Dev ji teachings.

In our faith also deed are very important aspect of our daily life than any performance of rituals .

Good luck
Jaspai

hello everybody on SPN,

its Sarabjit Singh here..

i happened to come on this site through google search and read a few articles here. i found them interesting and full of information.

im also interested in knowing about my own religion sikhism as well as other religions.
i will love to share my knowledge here as well as to get others views.

i've not yet explored the full site. but im sure that this site have very usefull information and talented and professional members here. im hoping to find full support and information.

As a professional im a software developer mainly website development.

Thank you all,
Sarabjit Singh

Oct 6, 2008
Sat Sri Akal,

This post under the advice of the Website Administrators(WA) is to introduce myself to all the members here on this website.

My name is Karan Deep Singh same as my login and I stay in Chandigarh India. I am a Sikh with my external symbols intact, with the Guru's Grace, the internal strengthening is what I seek at such forums.

Have inhabited this earth with the Guru's grace for 43 years but do not feel that this stay has been too fruitful till now, a folly that I am very aware of.

Due to the fact that I have a lot of free time I like to write on forums so if one is familiar with other sites then one can come across me at the discussion forums on one other Sikh website.

Would love to get to know all you lovely people out there during my course of interaction on this Forum.

Fateh
Karan Deep Singh

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
karan deep singh ji,

It is great to meet you here on SPN. I hope you spend some of your time participating in threads and sharing your understanding with us. Welcome!

jasi

SPNer
Apr 28, 2005
canada
Welcome to Sikh philosophy web site. The grain of knowing or seeking others to explore the truth has been grown in your heart right from the birth.But time is coming when the grain is opening up with desire to do something practical for what you are on this earth.Like you mentioned that you have not contributed any thing . No, the biggest contribution is made when you realize of doing something.
Let Sat Guru Ji show you the way to be in his NAM all the time and spread goodness aground you where ever you go.

Sikhism is very practical and guided by Guru Nanak Dev ji 's teachings with added Gurbani from nine GURUS. You must feel proud of such a religion which always seek SARBAT KA BHALLA.

We have no ritual to follow but the truth is the only truth and lead a simple, humble life.The most impotants teaching of Gurus about ritual,cast system ,lost of love among fellow sikhs,selfishness ,all is over shadowing the real teaching to be spread in the world.That is why sikh relegion could not make all the world aware how wonderful is the messages to the world where all human being are one and there is only one GOd for all human being no matter what lable one is carrying arround..

Sikh do not need a mediators to pray Onkar.

Wonderful.

Jaspi

Sat Sri Akal,

This post under the advice of the Website Administrators(WA) is to introduce myself to all the members here on this website.

My name is Karan Deep Singh same as my login and I stay in Chandigarh India. I am a Sikh with my external symbols intact, with the Guru's Grace, the internal strengthening is what I seek at such forums.

Have inhabited this earth with the Guru's grace for 43 years but do not feel that this stay has been too fruitful till now, a folly that I am very aware of.

Due to the fact that I have a lot of free time I like to write on forums so if one is familiar with other sites then one can come across me at the discussion forums on one other Sikh website.

Would love to get to know all you lovely people out there during my course of interaction on this Forum.

Fateh
Karan Deep Singh

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: