• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

tcsandhu

SPNer
Aug 12, 2007
I am a 58 year old American woman who has been marrried to her Punjabi Sikh husband for 40 years. We have three children (2 boys and a girl) who have all "left the nest". I am an attorney in private practice in San Jose California. I do Immigration, civil litigation and family law. I have helped many Punjabis and others with their immigration issues (naturalization, visas, adjustment of status, deportation defence, asylum, etc.) and have appeared in Immigration Courts all over the US. I have raveled to the New Delhi consulate to solve visa issues. I am fluent in Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu and French. I enjoy needlework and traveling with my husband. I have been to India many times (including Harimandir Sahib and many Gurdwaras). I hope to visit Hemkunt Sahib in the next few years.

Theresia C. Sandhu

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
Theresia Sandhu Ji,

I am a 58 year old American woman who has been marrried to her Punjabi Sikh husband for 40 years. We have three children (2 boys and a girl) who have all "left the nest". I am an attorney in private practice in San Jose California. I do Immigration, civil litigation and family law. I have helped many Punjabis and others with their immigration issues (naturalization, visas, adjustment of status, deportation defence, asylum, etc.) and have appeared in Immigration Courts all over the US. I have raveled to the New Delhi consulate to solve visa issues. I am fluent in Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu and French. I enjoy needlework and traveling with my husband. I have been to India many times (including Harimandir Sahib and many Gurdwaras). I hope to visit Hemkunt Sahib in the next few years.

WOW! Impressive. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

A most hearty welcome.

Mai (Harinder Kaur)

Last edited:

satnm

SPNer
Aug 8, 2007
chandigarh
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!!!!!!!!!!
Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!!!!!

Jatinder ji thanks for reply. Actually i want the topic on God, Waheguru ji. I want to learn about our religion i.e. Sikhism. I try to follow the Guru's Marg but sometimes i have unbalanced. I want Guru's Sangat that it not enough for me. So i want the Sangat from this website. So please continue the topic on our Vaheguru's Teachings.

Thank you,
Sarbjit Kaur

satnm

SPNer
Aug 8, 2007
chandigarh
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!!!!!!!!!!!
Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaheguru Seekers, accept my fateh. I have so much believe in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, but i want sangat that guides me and keep my mind in Guru's Simran. So kindly request to you guide me.

With regards,
sarbjit kaur

satnm

SPNer
Aug 8, 2007
chandigarh
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!!!!!!!!!!
Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandhu Ji, i really impressed with you. I want to contact with you. I want to learn something about life reality. So please consider me your daughter and guide me as your own daughter.

With regards,
sarbjit kaur

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Satnm -- Welcome to the forum -- such a bright and happy message you have left. And tcsandu, welcome to you as well. I am sorry to have missed you the first time around.

Antonia

jasvir

SPNer
Aug 23, 2007
Welcome to SPN !!

This is a place for new members to introduce themselves to the Network. Please enjoy your stay over here and have a nice time.

With Best Regards

Aman Singh
SPN Management
Satsriakal!!

I am a new member on sikhphilosophy, i just came across a post in this site through google and i really liked this idea of having such a discussion forum where there is knowledge enhancement.

I look forward to having a great experience through this website.

WaheGuruji di Fateh,
Jasvir Kaur

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Satsriakal!!

I am a new member on sikhphilosophy, i just came across a post in this site through google and i really liked this idea of having such a discussion forum where there is knowledge enhancement.

I look forward to having a great experience through this website.

WaheGuruji di Fateh,
Jasvir Kaur

Welcome to spn.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Hi Suravsen<

Welcome here on this forum !

This is forum is about spirtuality and Sikhism prospective of it and many thingsmore...:)

It is interesting to know that you are from Dublin( Ireland ) I have lived in Ireland in 2005-2006 but it is Northern Ireland ( Co Tyrone ,Omagh). I was working in hospital there .I have also vsited Dublin in that period and found it to be lovely little city with lot of pubs restaurants and offcourse Brewery of [SIZE=-1]Guinness.

There are quite few sikhs in Dublin as well I dont know whether you have seen them ever Also There is Gurdwara ( SIkh Worship Place ) in Dublin SO can try visiting there if you feel like so

I hope you enjoy your stay here on forum!

Jatinder Singh
[/SIZE]

Waheguru JI ka Khalsa
Waheguru JI ki Fateh

I am Divjot Singh. I am doing my engineering from IIT Roorkee in Civil Engg.I am in IV yr right now.I got the link to this community from ORKUT Sikh Community.I am an Amritdhari and i have joined this community to learn and know more about Sikhism and to share my views on the concerned topic.

Fateh!

sharan

SPNer
Aug 29, 2007
klang,selangor,malaysia
Re: Introducing Myself-sharan

hello i,m sharan here.i,m in my late 40,s and a mother of 3beautiful adult children.my son vicky belives that i have to much free time on my hands hence his joy at introducing me 2 the joys of e-surfing.he does not comprehand my happiness at being in 'MY TIME' sooooo!!!been at it for the last 3weeks+.found this site by mistake-nice i,m the wife of the late Dr Harcharanjit Singh Ji author of "DIVINE MYSTIC REFLECTIONSON GURMAT"-Talks And Dialogues-books 1&2-SAINT SCHOLAR NARANJAN SINGH JI............ so hi again n bye have a good day ji...........

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Respected Sharan Ji

Welcome to this forum !

I hope being here will be nice and enriching experience for you and all others on forum .

About the Books you mentioned .I have read DEvine Mystic Reflection 1&2 they are very elevating books and really helped me developing my relation with Sikhhism .These books are distributed Free of cost and are realy printed in very beautiful paper back format as I remember

As you are wife of Dr Harcharanjit Singh Ji so Its honour for us that you are here on forum and I am sure you have lots of wisdom to share with others on the forum

Take care

Jatinder Singh

futurekaur

SPNer
Sep 10, 2007
North Carolina
Hello,
I'm futurekaur, living near Durham, North Carolina. I lived in Ireland for a while too. I was going to visit the Gurdwara there but moved here, where there is a Gurudwara nearby.
I was interested in Sikh religion many years ago but there wasn't all the helpful materials today, with the internet & forums, so I'm older in my 40's, it seems most converts are in their 20s. Maybe I'm wrong & anyway it's nice to talk with others and learn.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Welcome Future Kaur ji and Beat 68 ji

Yes your right Future kaur ji that the means like internet in recenttimes has been lot of help to pursue your interest .

I think there is sikh communtyin califirnia and surely there will be gurdwaras there

may be you alreday know but just to give you more useful links to be in touch with local sikhs

SIKHNET - Sikh Religion - Sikhism Information

MrSikhNet

Thanks

Jatinder Singh

Sep 10, 2007
Sat Sri Aklal To Everyone,
i came to this site by a search engine by google i was searching gurmantar's views what people have to say and end up meeting you all good people.
i read the posts by RAJs:}8-: who was a ex-sikh and happy to know you guys put some helthy and knowledgeable logics in your posts .
i think it's good to know about other religions not that comparing which one is better but atleast to deal with the people like RAJs when they think some religions are better than other ones .
i think the religions is a study of your own does not matter which language is the religion is,first you have to know yourself and then go even beyond what is the reason of your own existance and that is waheguru or god or whatever youcall it but basic principle is to know the defference between WHOLE andd PART as we are all parts and when we are dealing with other people they are also a PART of the WHOLE and with SANGAT or company, we learn a lot .
:roll:I am happy to be here and will learn from the samgat

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: