• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Saffron Poet ji

Welcome to SPN. And thiank for coming with a gift -- your poetry. We are delighted that you have joined us.

Antonia

Senjin

SPNer
Jul 12, 2007
Germany
Lo..

hmm i dont know why i'm here, i know it but i dont know if i want share it now.. ;)
and well.. hope we have some nice talks..

Peace.

Senjin

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Welcome Guru Pyareo... :)

Keep participating actively, and share your thoughts. Learners will always get the actual meaning of whatever is shared by members.

Sincerely, Arvind.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Senjin and Voteforgurbani

Welcome to both of you.

Senjin, i had written a welcome note maybe yesterday. I don't know where the note went. Maybe I was not logged in. Apologies for making you wait this long.

Voteforgurbani, welcome as well. And we definitely vote for gurbani.

Jul 13, 2007
Sat sri akal Aman Singh ji & everybody else
Just a quick intro bout me, i am 35,sikh from Kashmir presently residing in England,probably i hve pointed before that i make documentary films for a living & otherwise, with a special impetus to subjects related to nature & wildlife.I am distinctly inclined towards doing a film on the travels of Guru Nanak Dev Ji & at present am in the process of gathering information on the same subject,hve travelled extensively in Ladakh & Sikkim & done films on the Kashmir stag,Himalayan black bear & the Double humped or Bactrian camel,any inputs from any person pertaining to Guru Ji will be highly appreciated
Gurfateh as you say it

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Jasbir ji

Welcome to the forum. Your artistic and educational background is amazing. I hope the forum will be help you find the information you seek on this the next leg of the journey.

Jul 14, 2007
Hi all,

I am new not only to this forum, but to Sikhi altogether. I have done some reading and independent study, but, as I've pointed out on the thread: New to Sikhism, Looking for Advice, I do not live in town where there is a gurdwara, and there are no Sikhs (that I know of, for sure...there is only one gentleman who I suspect is a Sikh, but I've only seen him once or twice and never spoken with him) in town either.

So I will continue to research the internet and contiinue my studies in that way until Waheguru leads me on the next step. Until then, I suppose that you could call me a "Sikh in the heart".<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome Deepinder

Sorry there is no Gurdwara in your town. There may be one near-by. Yes, it can be difficult to find a gurdwara because concentrations of Sikhs do not cover the entire map. We are happy that you have joined us, and perhaps in time you will develop personal friendships that will sustain you spiritually.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Hi I am a Music Teacher for Tabla and Harmonium for beginners. Age 51 Male Malaysian.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Begum

Welcome to this forum!

nice to hear about your assosiation with music as sikhism use it extensively to express sspirtuality

I hope you spend a nice time here on forum!

Jatinder Singh

Jul 17, 2007
hello aman ji,

DAS is nothing but fan of sikhism and yours want to something for sikhism,My community.I belong to gurdaspur disst but nowadays living in Australia.I unfortunately have an haircut being a sikh i apologise for this.But the truth is that there is a very cherished dream of mine and i will materialise it one day.

Good bye

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Navpreet ji

It is good to meet you. Let's hope that you will have as many good hours in the forum as I have had. A place to learn about Bani and learn about yourself.

Borneo Sikha

SPNer
Jul 29, 2007
sat seri akhal everyone.
I gota say im new to this so bare with me. Im from the borneo island of Malaysia and grew up with very few sikh friends and lots of native, chinese and malay friends so i cant really say im in touch with my culture. i have however tried to learn more and i do have long hair now foe the past 2 years. so im kinda new in all this. anyways i wana know more about our culture and religion and thats why im here.
cheers

sat seri akhal.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Borneo ji

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find that you will learn a lot here. There are many interesting people, topics and discussions. We are glad that you have joined u s.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: