• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

vsvaid

SPNer
Mar 22, 2006
Re: hello

surendersingh said:
hello and sat sri akal to all the members of spn forums.

I am 28 years old sikh from haryana (India).

I have joined this forums to go deeper into the roots of sikhism. As of now I am just a novice, wanting to sail through this world ocean.

I feel blessed that I have the privilige to be a member of this knowlegeable community.

Surender Singh

Everyone can learn a lot despite how much he know, so it good start carry on

Mar 25, 2006
:) hello SPN community.My name is Amarveer Singh I belong to Punjab .I am very curious to know the sikh history and simple meanings of Adi Granth and want to know the beliefs, rules and regulation of Sikh Religion

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
hemkunt convent said:
:) hello SPN community.My name is Amarveer Singh I belong to Punjab .I am very curious to know the sikh history and simple meanings of Adi Granth and want to know the beliefs, rules and regulation of Sikh Religion
Right here on SPN, there is a section for 'Sikh History'.. you may like to look there veer. In case, you are looking for some specific information, do let members know.

Regards, Arvind.

Jaszwant

SPNer
Mar 23, 2006
Its my pleasure to join SPN. You know, I just read Heathen Dawn's post, I became very interested in Philosphy from the age of 13 and we had a small group of like minded guys (I was youngest at 13 then) and used to discuss Philosophy and Science including Astronomy and I also learnt about Wicca - very interesting. Apart from understanding my family religion, Sikhism, I read the Bible, Quaran, Bhagavad Gita, Buddhist writings and a lot more. We used to do yoga then and even learnt about Occult, Tantra and Thesophy (Blavatsky...).

Heathen, Wicca was something I really became very interested in but sbsequently during the passage of time just lost touch, and now you've rekindled that interest in me. Pls write to me your experiences etc at jaswant.singh@citicorp.com as I wouldn't have the time to regularly check the postings here.

Philosophy is a subject that is near and dear to me and would impart whatever knowledge that I have as its to be shared. At present, I find solace in mainly Sikhism, in the hymns of the Gurus (kirtan), the Japji apart from listening to anything spiritual esp music.

Well, gotta go now and once again my pleasure to have joined.

Rgds
Jasz

Cursed

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Hi, I am new at this so forgive me if I go about it the wrong way. I am a 31 year old married female just looking for spiritual enlightenment and guidance for become a better person.

bsmhsm

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Wahe Guru Je Ka Khalsa,
Wahe Guru Je Ke Fateh !

My name is Baldev Singh and I live with my family in South Florida. I move from Punjab to Europe in 1964 and then to the USA in 1984.

I have joined to gain knowledge.

Kind regards,

Baldev Singh

WGJKK, WGJKF.

Nur-Fateh

SPNer
Mar 30, 2006
Hello. I' m from Brazil and very have great interest in sikhism. I know many religions, study semitic religions: judaism, christianity and Islam (I'm christian from birth).
I want learn more about the Sikh religion.
Thanks to give me this opportunity to participe.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Nur-Fateh said:
Hello. I' m from Brazil and very have great interest in sikhism. I know many religions, study semitic religions: judaism, christianity and Islam (I'm christian from birth).
I want learn more about the Sikh religion.
Thanks to give me this opportunity to participe.

Dear Nur-Fateh

Welcome to this online sikh community !!

If you want to know more about sikhis mthis websute can give you an good start
And also I have found a local contact(in brazil) if you want to meet some sikhs there , I found this on online directory for sikhs
Subagh Kaur Khalsa [URL="http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/directory.nsf/9fce5a089a3aa61c87256390001440a4/$Body/0.1894!OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif"]http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/directory.nsf/9fce5a089a3aa61c87256390001440a4/$Body/0.1894!OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif[/URL]

Company:None Street Address:Caixa Postal 17062 City:São Paulo State/Province:Sp, Brazil Zip/postal code:02399-970 Country:Brazil Phone:011-5511-485-1556 FAX:011-5511-485-1556 E-mail #1:subagh.gold3ho@telnet.com.br E-mail #2
ecblank.gif
Web Site #1:None Web Site #2:None Occupation:*OTHER
square.gif
Other Occupation:3Ho Instituto De Yoga, Coordinator
ecblank.gif
Detailed information about Subagh Kaur Khalsa
  • I have been living in Brasil since 1986. Together with my husband, Guru Sewak Singh, we founded 3HO Instituto de Yoga in São Paulo. We teach Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, Teacher Training and other related courses. My husband directs GRD Holisitc Clinic. We have a gurdwara with monthly gatherings. We have 3 wonderful children. We are very grateful to have been blessed with the gift of living under the protection of Guru Ram Das. We'd love to hear from other S. American Sikhs or other fellow searchers coming to Brazil. SAT NAM!!!
ecblank.gif
Personal Information:
square.gif
square.gif
square.gif
Education:College graduate
square.gif
Listing created: 12/30/1997

May Akal ( God ) Bless You

Jatinder Singh

nonichawla

SPNer
Feb 18, 2006
New Delhi
Aman Singh said:
Welcome to SPN !!

This is a place for new members to introduce themselves to the Network. Please enjoy your stay over here and have a nice time.

With Best Regards

Aman Singh
SPN Management Team

My name is Nripjit Singh Chawla popularly known as Noni Chawla. I live in New Delhi, India. I have an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta. I have spent the bulk of my working life in the corporate sector, and am now a part time teacher (I teach marketing to MBA students, and also teach in management development programmes) and part time management consultant. My wife and I are keen travellers and like to travel to unsual places. In the last three years we have been to Afghanistan, Sudan and Myanmar (Burma) apart from many other places that would not be considered unusual. I write occasionally for business magazines and also for travel magazines. I am a keen amateur photographer and many of my travel articles are accompanied by my pictures.
My wife of thirty years, has been a communication consultant and has done many consulting projects for UN organisations (which took us to places such as the ones mentioned above).
We have two grown children (a daughter who is married and one son) both of whom live in London.
My wife and I are avid readers.
I hope this is enough of an introduction.
With best wishes to all in this group,
Noni Chawla

rajpalsingh

SPNer
Apr 2, 2006
India
Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh to All
This is Rajpal Singh from Bhilai(India), One of my friend told me bout the site & as I navigated through I found all for me. I m an Amritdhari, married to an Amritdhari girl and a father of 2 months boy.
I would like 2 discuss bout the sikh philosophy as well as rehat maryada & will share my experiance so far.
Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

Apr 2, 2006
maceio, AL
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh,
My name is Tanbir Kaur from Birmingham, UK; I´m 18 years old and currently teaching English in Brazil, before I enter university in September. I found this site whilst I was looking for information on Sikhism in Brazil, the only useful site amidst lots of very random results! This seems like the kind of site I´d like to regularly visit and contribute to. Hopefully I´ll also manage to find some more information on Sikhi in Brazil aswell; anyone with any information please feel free to message me at any time, as this year I´ll be spending Vaisakhi away from my family for the first time ever, and would like to be able to visit a gurudwara at least!
Thankyou for taking the time to read this, I look forward to discussing Sikhi here.
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

geewalia

SPNer
Mar 5, 2006
Cursed said:
Hi, I am new at this so forgive me if I go about it the wrong way. I am a 31 year old married female just looking for spiritual enlightenment and guidance for become a better person.

Dear Friend
Do have faith in God and you will never find yourself alone or unloved. God is everywhere and we only have to open our eyes to see him.
There is no one in this world who does not suffer but if one has 100% faith in God ,he/she can easily remain above any kind of pain.I prey to God that you may be able to face your problems and emerge winner with his grace.
Waheguruji Ka Khalsa Waheguruji ki Fateh.
Geewalia

geewalia

SPNer
Mar 5, 2006
Cursed said:

Dear Friend
Do have faith in God and you will never find yourself alone or unloved. God is everywhere and we only have to open our eyes to see him.
There is no one in this world who does not suffer but if one has 100% faith in God ,he/she can easily remain above any kind of pain.I prey to God that you may be able to face your problems and emerge winner with his grace.
Waheguruji Ka Khalsa Waheguruji ki Fateh.
Geewalia

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: