• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Re: Introducing SPN's Newest Member - Highway1980

kds1980 said:
wjkk
wjkf

welcome highway1980 to sikhphilosophy.net.i think we both are born in 1980 that why our ids has 1980

well Dear Friends me too born in 1980 :))

jyoti

SPNer
Oct 28, 2005
Introducing SPN's Newest Member - jyoti

Hope this message finds you in best of spirits. We look forward to see you around.

Best Regards

aspirin

SPNer
Oct 31, 2005
Introducing SPN's Newest Member - aspirin

Hope this message finds you in best of spirits. We look forward to see you around.

Best Regards

Singh13

SPNer
Nov 4, 2005
SAt Shri Akal ji. I am new here. just introducing myself to all of ya. I am trying to learn more about Sikhi and thats why i am here so that i can share my thought and grab on to the others thoughts.

harbansk

SPNer
Oct 10, 2005
sat sri akal

Hello everyone, I am glad that I have found this website. I do browse this whenever I find some free time at office.
Congrats to everyone, I find a lot of good questions and answers. I am not a staunch sikh. never took religion so seriously. but now being in the mid-forties trying to absorb whatever I can.
regards
Harbans:wah:

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Re: sat sri akal

Welcome harbans ji, hope to see your around more often and encourage the sangat to share their life's experiences with us. Be always in chardi kala. :)

Best Regards

alpunjabi

SPNer
Nov 6, 2005
Hello Everybody,

I am hindu by birth and was raised in a family which had great devation for sikh Gurus.I always enjoyed listening to the sakhis told by elders. I find sakhis to spiritually uplifting me, that's why I came to this site.

Regards,
alpunjabi.

Nov 7, 2005
Respected and dears,
Waheguru jika khalsa
wahe guru ji ki fateh.
i m in chardi kalla and hope that u are all in high spirits. I m Dr.sukhpreet Singh Udhoke ,writter of book TAHBE ROAS JAGEO in which i had given a detail that how the anti sikh writters and organizations are trying to missinterpret the sikh scripture and history.A lecture was also perfomed on the same subject ,u can watch it on varios panthic sites.
Dr.sukhpreet Singh Udhoke
sukhpreet.udhoke@gmail.com
GURSIKH FEATURES AND SHAHBAAZ MEDIA SERVICES

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Welcome Respected Dr. Sahib Ji, its an honor to find your visiting SPN forums. We certainly hope to learn a great deal from you and guide the present sikh generation in the right direction. Please accept my best regards

Aman Singh

Nov 17, 2005
hi ppl, this is my first time here....i live in toronto, canada. ummmm got nothin much to say about me, hope u guys gona hold my hand to make me walk on footsteps of sikhism....always willing to learn something new.... god bless you.
Guru Fateh!!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: