• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

usa_da_jatt

SPNer
Nov 20, 2005
Dallas, USA
Hello SPN,
I am really glad that i found this site. I would like to intruduce myself with my last namw as Dhillon and when i fell more comfortable will give my first name. I am hoping to meet some local friends threw here and also explorer more on sikhism. It is also amazing that sikhs have move forward to support Lesbians and Gays.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Dear Dhillon,

This is called instant notification. Two persons replied to your message above and system automatically informed you of this and invited you to this thread. :) i hope this helps.

HS Kalsy

SPNer
Nov 11, 2005
WJKH
WJKF

Hi Aman!!
Thnx for providing me opportunity to interact with the persons for exchanging views on our religion.

HS Kalsy

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Gur Fateh Kalsy Ji,

You are most welcome. Please do play your part in making SPN a better place. :)

Best Regards

sikhlionz

SPNer
Jan 18, 2005
Nearby
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,
I've been strolling through this forum for ages and it just occurred to me that I hadn't introduced myself ::cool::
My name is Taz - feel free to contact me, particularly regarding any websewa.
Jo Bole Soh Nihaaal Sat Sri Akaaaaaal
:)

Dec 2, 2005
Guru Fateh to evry member of SPN

Its my pleasure that i have been enrolled into SPN family, I am acivil engr by proffessioon working for a company in Libya, I have been blessed with adaaugter prabsharan Kour and son Pranwat singh and my wife is house wife. I am 39 yrs old .

Regrads

prabjeet singh

Dec 2, 2005
Gurau fateh to evry SPN Member

Its my pleasure that i ahve been enrolled as spn member.

I am civil engr by profession and working for a construction compaany in Libya.
I am married and blessed with 6 yr old daughter Prabsharan kour and 2 yrs old son Pranwat singh. My wife is a house wife. I am 39 yrs old.

PRABJEET SINGH

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Prabjeet Singh ji

Very warm welcome to the forum and I think you would be first one from libya to join here
Just thinking form where in india you belong is it ? Jammu ? just a guess

Jatinder Singh

gitu

SPNer
Dec 11, 2005
Sat Sri Akal everyone! Just want to give thanks for finding this amazing site. I hope to learn alot from everyone here.

Best regards,:) :) :) :) :)

Gitu

Dec 14, 2005
sat sri akal sangat ji! wahe guru ji ka khalsa , waheguruji ki fateh. this is taranjeet singh here from india. first of all i would like to thank the administrator shri aman singh ji.for giving sikhs a execellent platform to express thier views. i consider myself blessed to hav found such a good site on sikh religion.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Hi Taran, thanks a lot for those kind words of encouragement. We hope to see you around and mutual learning experience.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: