• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome g_singh ji

I hope you spend many happy hours here with us. Do not forget to persevere when we move to our new forum home in the near future. Some of our newest members have proved to be incredibly upbeat and liven up the forum.

:welcomekaur: :welcomekaur: :welcomekaur:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Togusa ji

Welcome to you. After a weekend of bad people trying to break into SPN with automated names and mal intentions it is good to see a serious person. Please enjoy all we have to offer. Get to know some of us better. We are glad you are here. :mundakhalsaflag:

Sarabjit92

SPNer
Dec 15, 2013
Hi Everyone,
I'm new here so thought I'd introduce myself. I'm an artist living in CA. and love teaching art and creating it for others. I've tried to make use of my talent by doing an exhibit on Sikhs as they say a picture is worth a thousand words and the community needs more visuals out there to be recognized well. You can take a look at some of my art at:
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/sarabjit-singh.html
I hope you will enjoy it. I find this is a great board. Hope to be here often.
Sarabjit

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Welcome Sarabjit ji

This is a forum of very diverse personalities who are full of spunk and interesting life experiences. I think you will enjoy SPN. Your artwork is full of energy and visual excitement. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us. Do join in discussions. You will probably find some great colleagues here. SPN welcomes you.

:kaurkhalsaflagblue: :faujasingh: :mundabhangra: :mundabhangra: :mundabhangra: :mundabhangra::welcomemunda:

swarn

SPNer
Dec 23, 2013
i am swarn singh bains who translated siree guru granth sahib and is mutilated by gyani jarnail singh and navneet kaur. i appreciate your comments and concerns. Anyone who reads someone elses writing and translations has no right to contradict someone elses work. Gyani jee gyani means who has gyan of divine knowledge. it does not come from reading sosmenone elses books but your own. The objection has to come from your soul. the reason for my translation was. page gyani jee maya say ang because it is his ang. i will still say page 1410 vaaraan te vadheek by guru nanak jee. The first translation was done by bhai sahib singh. he put lot of effort into it. it is a philosophy; he also might have left some mistakes in the work. but to my surprise all the translations other than mine copy from his version and add to their translation. it is a dirty translation and i urge naveet kaur especially to read it and let me now. gyani jee if ur soul is clear then you also should read it and let me know. next amrit vela sach nao vadie vichar. it means to me is that when one praises God and contemplates about God that is the sacred time, not get up early in the morning and recite path. There are many others but i want to hear from navneet kaur who seem to have self interest in some other translations or in other words some sort of link. Gyani is a gyani who read panj granthy and passed the gyani exam. I want to discus these matters with the people who want to put dirt on my translation. i am not a divine scholar but a sufi poet. I tried hard but still there will be mistakes in it, because the real meaning is only known to the author. Please come out and let us discus this but only if u have to say something not from someone elses translations which are alla copied from bhai sahib singh. read page 1410 and then call me. <personal information removed.>

Last edited by a moderator:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: