• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

palaingtha

SPNer
Aug 28, 2012
Wjkk wjkf
veer ji seen now about 300 years old guru shab saroop asi kis tara darshan kar sakday ha
:)

Ravinder singh kabli ji,
Gur Fateh,
To have Gur darshan you have to be a Sikh yourself. You can experience Gur Darshan where five sikhs have assembled. To listen to Guru you have to read Amrit Bani from,Guru Granth Sahib.
A Sikh does not mean a man who calls himself to be a Sikh but a Pooran Gur Sikh who abides by Gurus word and lives a truthful life as per Sikh Rehat Maryada.

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Hi, I am TamnnaKaur,new to sikhi...actually i am not basically sikh but i want to spend my life with the person who is damm Sikh...for that from last 3 yr i am following sikh tradition but still family are not ready....!!
Ab bus WaheGuru Se aas hai.
WaheGuru Ji Ka Khalsa WaheGuruji Ki Fateh!!!

Study and read the Sri Guru Grant Sahib and understand the history beind it. When you are ready you will want to take the next step.:interestedkudi:

Oct 4, 2012
Hello friends, I am a girl from India, 27 years old, broken by this world, as I am growing old and coming close to God I find it so hard to live easily with honesty in this world where people are waiting to break you down, but still I am moving and I won't give up on my faith, no matter what happens God has the power to do anything, so I would never leave Him!!!
It takes time to know someone deeply so this is just a little intro about the person I am now!
Take care.icecreamkudi

Inderjeet Kaur

Writer
SPNer
Oct 13, 2011
Seattle, Washington, USA
Thank you so much Inderjit and Namjiwan ji, and a nice cup of tea sounds great :D

Honest living is nearly impossible in this age. Only with Guru ji's help can we even begin. I think I am very slowly learning a bit. Truthful living has to begin with knowing who and what you are which is no easy task. It is only possible with Guru ji's help. Fortunately, that help is always available and freely given.

Welcome to the SPN family. welcomemunda welcomekaur

Oct 4, 2012
Inderjit Kaur ji, yes you are right, only with Guru's Grace can we live the right life, otherwise life ain't easy. but still even if we make mistakes and commit sins Guru forgives us when we regret and ask for forgiveness and He helps us to get back on the right path.
No one else can love us the way Guru and God can, though Guru and God are one, just as talking as a teacher and mother both.

Inderjeet Kaur

Writer
SPNer
Oct 13, 2011
Seattle, Washington, USA
Inderjit Kaur ji, yes you are right, only with Guru's Grace can we live the right life, otherwise life ain't easy. but still even if we make mistakes and commit sins Guru forgives us when we regret and ask for forgiveness and He helps us to get back on the right path.
No one else can love us the way Guru and God can, though Guru and God are one, just as talking as a teacher and mother both.

Very lovely thought. Thank you.

:fish: animatedkhanda1

palaingtha

SPNer
Aug 28, 2012
Hello friends, I am a girl from India, 27 years old, broken by this world, as I am growing old and coming close to God I find it so hard to live easily with honesty in this world where people are waiting to break you down, but still I am moving and I won't give up on my faith, no matter what happens God has the power to do anything, so I would never leave Him!!!
It takes time to know someone deeply so this is just a little intro about the person I am now!
Take care.icecreamkudi

You have given very vague description about you and your problems with others. It is very nice you are living an honest life. You have the satisfaction that you are on the true path and have a clean conscience.
If you could be more specific many of our SPN members would suggest a way out of your difficulties/problems.

Parmjeet

SPNer
Oct 8, 2012
I am from Sikh family. But just recently had the golden opportunity to be a part of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's family. I would like to learn more about meaning of Amrit and meaning of Rehat maryada as per Guru Ji's teachings please.
Waheguru ji Ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: