• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Re: Introducing Myself to This Forum

Dear hpluthera ji

welcome to this forum
i read you r recent post and are really very uplifting and ful chardi kala keep them coming
:)
Jatinder Singh

hpluthera

SPNer
Oct 3, 2005
Auckland

Dear Friends
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am a humble Sikh and live in New Zealand for last 15 years and before that I lived in the US for a few years and India. By profession I am a Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and and a Consultant. I am Grand son of Shahid Baba Pratap Singh ji Of Punja Sahib who was Hon. Treasure of Gurudwara Punja Sahib Hasanabdal in 1920-22 and laid his life to stop the Train carrying Prisoner Pensioners Sikhs of Gurur Ka bahg Morcha on 30th October 1922, Sikhs were arrested in Amritsar for defying to use wood from Guru Ka bagh and were struggling for Freedom of Gurudwaras including Golden Temple which were under control of mahants who were puppets of British Government. I am Trustee for a Trust in his name.

I am also associated with local religious and social organisations and convener for the New Zealand Sikh Council. I am also Chairman of Pic Life Community Development Trust for promotion of Education Business Acumen of Indians in New Zealand. I am also Secretary Friend of India New Zealand promoting a Unity Park Project in Pul Kanjari Amritsar. Gurudwaras.

I every day thank Guru Nanak who gave us all a path of Sikhi which is true feedom of worship. It is the true spiritual path and practice without enslavement of any ritual or dogma instilling hatred for fellow humans in the name of religion. Unfortunately we have some element infilterated with adverse views influence of which through such forums can be eliminated to keep the Sikhi as Simple as Guru Nanak wanted. I wish to exchange my views and learn from many wise people on this forum to enhance my knowledge of Guru's Message. I also thank and congratulate the initiators and managers of this web link creating true Cyber Sangat for purely Gurbani Vichaar in the intellectual persuit of Naam.

With Best wishes

HP Singh Luthera

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN

Its an honor to see yourself gracing SPN and thank you for your kind words of encouragement. These words mean a lot to Team SPN. Hope to learn a lot from your lifes experiences.

Please accept my best regards

Aman Singh
SPN Admin

Oct 5, 2005
new delhi india

sat sri akal to all my new founded friends, i am harpreet kaur, 1972 born, currently living in new delhi with my husband and two children. i was born and brought up in kuwait, and from a very young age , along with my brothers was introduced to sikhisim by our mother, i think it is very important that we should spread the importance of learning about ones religion and where we are coming from hence the path which we chose to go will be musch easier, no wonder there are so many who are wandering in search of an identity when the irony is that the answers are within us, i am grateful to my mother for having taught us punjabi and to learn to read gurmukhi. however since most of my childhood was spent in a foreign land i confused my self with various questions. life is a great teacher and has taught me a lot, im still learning, and maybe after joining your group i can find answers to some queries that have crossed my mind, thankyou for accepting me, and lets hope that this doesnt turn out to be another fanatical group of fundamentalists but openminded and non judemental indivijuals who are all trying to find the answer to , where do we go from here?

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN

Welcome to SPN harpreet ji!

I hope you have reached a right place for you. If you can devote enough time on SPN, you would realise that we represent to world a unique Sikhi Group, where persons from various religious and cultural backgrounds have come and decided to stay with us and share their life's experiences with fellow members. SPN is growing up as being one of the largest interfaith forum of Sikhs online dedicated to philosophy of sikhism.

lets hope that this doesnt turn out to be another fanatical group of fundamentalists but openminded and non judemental indivijuals who are all trying to find the answer to , where do we go from here?

Ofcourse, we will find various types of people whereever we go and SPN is not an exception to rule. But, we are making positive efforts to encourage only openminded discussions, which make a person leaving the forum with a impression that s/he learnt or shared a good thing or two on SPN. :)

We hope to see you around here and enjoy your stay.

From SPN Sangat, please accept my best Regards

Aman Singh
Team SPN

i k randhawa

SPNer
Oct 16, 2005

i am amazed and find myself on the top of the world that i have trced the path which will provide me all assisstance and guidance i need to adminster the school where i work thanks a lot and look forward for better prospects i will soon come back with love, randhawa.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN

Your are most welcome, dear randhawa ji. We look forward to your presence on SPN. :)

Regards

Gurmeet kaur

SPNer
Oct 17, 2005

Waheguruji ka khalsa waheguruji ki fateh,
Satsriakal to everyone on this site. I am Gurmeet kaur. My backround is from a sikh family, who value their being, and am married into a family who know how to identify themselves ....as gursikhs.
I have joined spn, bcause i want to find out the true inner self of a gursikh. What exactly does a sikh child think about his religion in this century.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN

Gurmeet Kaur Ji, Welcome to SPN!!

Our Sikh Youth Forum may help you head start in your stay on SPN. :)

Regards

P

preeti

Please Welcome preeti

Sat Sri Akal preeti Ji,

Hope this message finds you in best of spirits. SPN is a small effort to uncover fascinating philosophy of Sikhism. Hope you like your stay around here.

Be Blessed,
With Best Regards,
Aman Singh
for Team SPN

reiki

SPNer
Oct 21, 2005
Please Welcome reiki

Sat Sri Akal reiki Ji,

Hope this message finds you in best of spirits. SPN is a small effort to uncover fascinating philosophy of Sikhism. Hope you like your stay around here.

Be Blessed,
With Best Regards,
Aman Singh
for Team SPN

Ferlor

SPNer
Oct 25, 2005
Introducing SPN's Newest Member - Ferlor

Hope this message finds you in best of spirits. We look forward to see you around.

Best Regards

bindi

SPNer
Oct 26, 2005
Sat Sri Akal

I am interested in matters related to mysticism, spirituality, human psychology and growth.

Guru Ki Fateh

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Re: Sat Sri Akal

Dear Bindi Ji

Welcome on the forum
You will find plenty of topics of your interest here

Have a nice time

Jatinder Singh

Highway1980

SPNer
Oct 27, 2005
Introducing SPN's Newest Member - Highway1980

Hope this message finds you in best of spirits. We look forward to see you around.

Best Regards

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Re: Introducing SPN's Newest Member - Highway1980

wjkk
wjkf

welcome highway1980 to sikhphilosophy.net.i think we both are born in 1980 that why our ids has 1980

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: