• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Dawnnymph

SPNer
Apr 19, 2005
Puyallup, WA
Re: Im new

ravisingh said:
Welcome Dawn!

I hope that your time is enjoyable and educational. Obviously you are very open minded --how many people would join a site of another faith to learn more about it. Truly commendable.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Ravi Singh

Oh and Dawn by the way, my brother lives in Bothell, Wa so you are practically neighbours. I'm out east now but at heart I am a west cost boy --I miss the ocean and the trees.

Sigh

Yeah my uncle lives in Bothell so they are neighbors...lol

Jazz

SPNer
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham, England, UK
Pyar bari sat shri akal to all

Its great to learn about such an wonderfully interactive site that one can contribute to, and reach out to persons with a wide range of perspectives.

I look forward to learning from you all.

Jaswinder

Jun 1, 2004
Re: Pyar bari sat shri akal to all

Fateh Jaswinder Ji :)

People like your good-self make this site truly interactive. Looking forward to mutual learning and evolving.

Enjoy your stay over here.

Best Regards

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
sat sri akaal to all

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
My Name Is Kanwardeep Singh
I Am 24 Year Old.
From The Past Three Weeks I Am Reading Discussions On This Website. I Found This Site Is Very Educating
About Sikhism.

Jun 1, 2004
Re: sat sri akaal to all

Fateh Kanwardeep Ji :)

You kind words of encouragement keep us motivated no bounds. Please do share your thoughts frequently as this keeps us informed that we are moving in the right direction.

Please accept my best regards,

Aman Singh

bps walia

SPNer
May 7, 2005
new delhi
sat sri akal to all

very new member.just reading the some posts.by the way i am photographer doing photography for my clients around the world .i had done lots of travel books on india and giving my pix. to many magzine.now a days i am working on a sikhism book clicking lots of pix. u all r welcome and give me urs idea.very soon u can see some thing on this book on our book web site.but if u want to know about me u can see my web site
www.bpswalia.com

bye for now

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Re: sat sri akal to all

Dear Walia ji,

Welcome to the SPN forums :)

Great to know about your plans. I saw your website, but couldnt get any more info abt the project and any other pics except on the homepage.

Regarding pics on Sikhism:
1. Kakaars (individually)
2. Pics of a sikh wearing kakaars
3. Step by step pics of how-to wear turban
4. Historical Gurudwaras
5. Coverage of racial profiling cases of sikhs
6. Sikhs in different fields e.g. defence services, education, technology etc
7. Sikh martyrs paintings

I am sure, you must hae thought of above already. Just wanted to list these out here though.

Keep participating.

Regards, Arvind.

bps walia

SPNer
May 7, 2005
new delhi
Re: sat sri akal to all

sat sri akal

u can some of old dummy of book on www.uandus.com

bps walia:)

there is problem going on that link wait for two days.

about the book that book is going to 400 pages size is 11'' x 14'' hard bound around 300 pages for pix 75 pages only for text but pix are with speaking titles working from last five months but lots of old pix are also with me.lets see what happen

bye for now

new link

www.uandusc.com

May 16, 2005
Vernon, BC Canada
Waheguru to all: Khalsa Starr

Waheguru Ji Ki Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Wow another sikhi related forum!! Oh, yeah, my name is Khalsa Starr (real name Darcy Starr). I have recently converted to Sikh, about 7 months to be exact. I have been practing to the best of my ability even though i am having a rough time being the only one who is sikh in the place i stay at. However, i always manage and i will be even stronger when i pass these tests, guru ji will light my way and guide me through these tough times. Oh did i mention that i live ion vernon, Bc Canada? My age is 19 and i am a male (the name might say other wise LOL)

:wah::wah::wah::wah:

Soooooo, who here is into story writing? or perhaps debating? No? Well eve if your not interested in any of these thigns i mentioned, i'm sure we will get along. To the damins and mods: great site! keep up the good work!! :up:

Best regards

-Khalsa Starr

The post is all messed up? Help!!!!!

Jun 1, 2004
Re: Waheguru to all: Khalsa Starr

Please accept my apologies everyone for the mess you just saw... Actually, we were in the process of testing a new feature into the forums and i forgot to close the forum during the testing time. ::cool:::{-:) Its now all restored working fine. :)

GurFateh Starr Ji

Welcome to the SPN !!

And, sorry for the scary intro to SPN. ::cool:::shock: But even then enjoy your stay over here and have a nice scary time !! :up:

And about story writing, well we are always on the lookout for articles based on your lifetime experinces and would love hear your story (although won't enforce it on you.)

Enjoy !!

Aman Singh

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Re: Waheguru to all: Khalsa Starr

:wah::wah:

Dear Khalsa Ji
You are most welcome to this forum
Looking forward to learn something from this oppertunity of you r presence on this forum
About debate and story writing you will find good company on this forum

Jatinder Singh

snake

SPNer
May 19, 2005
california usa
Int

sat sri akal,
i've never belonged to any religion but have become interested in sikhism through the music of nusrat fateh ali khan. i expect to learn a lot here - looks like an intelligent forum. my name is eli and i live in southern californa.
thanks.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Re: Int

i've never belonged to any [url="http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/religion/sikhreligion.html"]religion[/url] but have become interested in [url="http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/religion/sikhreligion.html"]sikhism[/url] through the music of nusrat fateh ali khan. i expect to learn a lot here - looks like an intelligent forum. my name is eli and i [url="http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/livekirtan/livekirtan.html"]live[/url] in southern californa.
thanks.

welcome Eli
pleased to see on this forum , i was just wondering what did you hear From nusrat fateh ali khan (I mean which songs in specific) that linked you with sikhism just curious!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: