Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Near Death Experiences: Reality, Dreams Or Other

Discussion in 'General' started by Ambarsaria, Jan 17, 2016.

?

Do you believe Near Death experiences are: and why?

1. People simply describing dreams in delirious states.

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Something very different and possibly unexplained new knowledge.

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. I do not know.

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  4. It is all made up hype.

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. chazSingh

chazSingh Belgium
    Expand Collapse
    Writer SPNer

NDE's are just that...near death experience...i.e. near actual physical death or actual physical death...
    but people who have had NDE's also use the term OBE to describe the experience...because they are out of body at the time :)

what do you think is important about these experiences? what do we learn? how can we use them to steer us in a positive manner during the rest of our lives? i think the outcome is more important that all the definitions and study into them.

For me, they provide actual first hand evidence that i am more than just my physical body. they confirm i am part of something infinite, they confirm that waheguru exists within me, and also thus exists within everyone and everything. they have taught me to trust in Waheguru, and allow Waheguru to show me what is right for me, and not allow my own desire to interfere. there seems to be endless creations...do i want to get lost in it all? no...i need a focus...a destination...and that can only be Waheguru...otherwise wandering aimlessly in the 'beyond' is just the same as wondering aimlessly in this physical dimension..

god bless ji

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Harkiran Kaur

Harkiran Kaur India
    Expand Collapse

Leader

Writer SPNer Thinker

This is my own research and work, from quite a long time ago. I no longer have the word file so I had to screenshot from the ebook pages. :( I am the author so there is no issue lol. I went by alias Synergy when I was younger. These pages (read them in order) go into various theories about OBEs and by extension NDEs. A couple
    Pages I have to put in next message as I can only attach 5 at once.

Attached Files:

3. Harkiran Kaur

Harkiran Kaur India
    Expand Collapse

Leader

Writer SPNer Thinker

Here are the last pages (of that section of the book)

Attached Files:

Since you're here... we have a small favor to ask...     Become a Supporter      ::     Make a Contribution