• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Narrow Spiritual Path

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
WJKK
WJKF

It is for Mr.Dattaswami to realize the truth that no one can be as GOD and Never anybody had. Just Look at the below statement and see your image in that you are not more than a stone. Here My LORD Says:

SOOHEE, FIFTH MEHL: Within the home of his own self, he does not even come to see his Lord and Master. And yet, around his neck, he hangs a stone god. || 1 || The faithless cynic wanders around, deluded by doubt. He churns water, and after wasting his life away, he dies. || 1 || Pause || That stone, which he calls his god, that stone pulls him down and drowns him. || 2 || O sinner, you are untrue to your own self; a boat of stone will not carry you across. || 3 || Meeting the Guru, O Nanak, I know my Lord and Master. The Perfect Architect of Destiny is pervading and permeating the water, the land and the sky. || 4 || 3 || 9 ||{Page739}

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
WJKK
WJKF

Dear Mr.Dattaswamiji I have no more words to say about the incarnation of GOD The Whole thing is here.

"Burnt be the tongue that says
The Lord takes birth and undergoes death."
(Bhairon Mohalla 5, p-1136)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: