• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Narrow Spiritual Path

Sep 11, 2005
Dear Datta swami ,

What ever you have written is PURE PSYCHOLOGY , THIS IS CALLED PURSUATION TECHNIQUE TO PERSUADE THE PEOPLE .

I HAVE VERY CLOSELY WATCHED SUCH TYPE OF SWAMIS , SAINTS AND SADHUS , THEY FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AMONG THE GROUP OF WOMEN , BECAUSE WOMEN ARE EMOTIONALLY WEAK .

SO, THEY USE THE PSYCHOLOGICAL POWER OF WORDS , YES I DO SAY WORDS POSSESSES PSYCHOLOGICAL POWER . HOW IF YOU ARE GOD FIND YOURSELF.....

WHEN SOME INTELLELTUAL PERSON PROBES THEM , THEIR NERVOUSENESS CAN BE SEEN , THEIR FACE BECOMES PALE BLUE .......

SOMETIMES THEY KILL THOSE WHO PROBE THEM , USING THE SAME PSYCHOLOGICAL POWER OF WORDS , THAT GOD TOLD HIM TO DO SO.

YOU SAY SANKARA LEFT HOME FOR THE SAKE OF WORLD , HE DID NOT MARRIED A GIRL......

THIS PHILOSOPHY IS TOTALLY WRONG ..........

THERE IS A SECRET TO THESE SADHUS , SAINTS AND SWAMIS........

THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SELFISH PEOPLE ..........

A MAN WHO WANTS TO ENJOY SEX , TANTRIC SEX BEHIND THE VEIL OF TANTRA WITH MANY BEAUTIFUL NUDE WOMEN , WHY SHOULD HE GO FOR ONLY ONE WOMAN ...... THIS IS THE SECRET WHICH MANY INNNOCENT PEOPLE DON'T KNOW SOMETIMES..........

EVEN RAMAKRISHNA ENJOYED HAVING SEX UNDER THE VEIL OF TANTRA SADHNA , AND HAD SEX WITH MANY WOMEN , HE SPENT 3 YEARS NUDE AMONG THE WOMEN .........

BUT HE TRIED TO PROVE THAT HE RESPECT WOMEN BY CALLING HIS OWN WIFE AS MOTHER .

TODAY THOSE WHO KNOW HIM , PRESENT THIS THEORY VERY ELOQUENTLY AND VERY NICELY , THEN AGAIN WITH THE SAME PSYCHOLOGICAL POWER OF WORDS.

THESE SADHUS PREACH DON'T HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN .......... YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO ENJOY WITH THE WIVES OF INNOCENT HUSBANDS ..........

THIS IS JUST A DROP IN THE OCEAN , I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTER WITH YOU ................

THEN THERE ARE 10 LIES WHICH MOST SADHUS,SAINTS AND SWAMIS USE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE ...........

THEIR MAIN MOTTO IS TO HAVE SEX WITH AS MANY WOMEN AS THEY CAN ..............

Sep 11, 2005
Dear Friend ,

May be I am not going to heaven or hell either , Wish you all the best in your journey to Heaven ............ I hope there you will find some good apsaras or urvashi for which you have sacrificed your life ....... by not marrying a girl..........

Have a nice journey to the heaven and ofcourse a good company of apsaras and urvashis..................

In this life there is old age also but in the heaven there is no old age , the upsaras and urvashis don't get old , they are always fresh and sexy , have a nice honeymoon................

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
Dear Dattaswamiji
In contrast to your belief and quote 'But a Satguru says that the path with thorns alone will lead to the Lord because in this path you have to cut the bonds with your family and with your hard-earned money. Sacrifice gives lot of pain and sacrifice alone will lead to the Lord. The path with flowers strengthens your bonds with your family and money which gives you lot of happiness', Gurbani teaches, ‘hasandiya khailndiya pandhiya khavandhia vichai hovai mukat-While laughing, playing, dressing and eating, one is liberated.” - Guru Granth ang.522.10. So, Guru Nanak does not preach total abstinence from sex. Thus he married, worked at modikhana and had children. He advises control of sex, which would save the mankind from five mighty foes “Lust, Anger, Greed, Attachment and Pride.” - Guru Granth ang.274.6. Since Sikhism does not advocate a life of renunciation, sexual activity in a marriage is never any bar to full religious participation. Salvation must be sought in this worldly life - a domestic life, honestly led, shared with the community and spent with an awareness of the Infinite within.
Evidently, systems that recommend Ahimsa, asceticism, monasticism, Sanyasa, celibacy or withdrawal from life, reject every kind of social involvement, much less social responsibility, as an unwanted bondage. And it was a belief during Guru Nanak time that to be religious and to socialize are two different things and the one who socializes cannot be religious. But Guru Nanak declared to become religious one has to socialize in society. A Sikh is not to be a hermit living in the cities The one who does not socialize and or becomes householder cannot put into practice religion, as religion is a part of natural process of Akal Purakh, same way to be a householder is also in the natural process. Sikh Gurus did not advocate retirement from the world in order to attain salvation. They advocated the life style of a Gurmukh, the house-holder who faces the challeges of worldly life.
A Gurmukh is concerned with making this world a better place. He is a person with a mission. He sees Akal Purakh in His creation, in the poor, in the needy. Thus Sikhism to me is a very logical and scientific religion. It guides that promotes human rights, gender equality, religious freedom, and all those wonderful steps towards spirituality. It is so sweet that it does not require giving up family life, shaving head, Tilak, Rosary, wearing particular dress, sacrifice, fasting, chaining, pilgrimage, haj, worshipping dead, torture, specific pose, rituals and shuns supesition etc. There is no fuss, gossip, tamasha or being talk of gatherings. With this Guru distanced himself from the following ten main pillars of Hinduism like 1) Concept of Avtarvadha: i.e. Akal Purakh TAKES BIRTH from time to time whenever the level of tyranny on the earth becomes unbearable. ….. 2) Concept of POLYTHEISM; i.e existence of multi Akal Purakh-heads; reaching a count of even 330,000,000. …. 3) Concept of TRINITY: i.e. Existence of Lord Brahama as the Creator, Lord Vishnu as Provider, & Lord Shiva as the Destroyer. …. 4) IDOL Worship; i.e. Akal Purakh can be set up as an image ….. 5) Chatur-Varan - The CASTE SYSTEM; meaning Human beings are born UNEQUAL as Brahmins, Kashatryas, Vayshias, & Shudras. …. 6) Chatur-Ashram; Four stages of Life: Renunciation being the last…. 7) Sanctity of Sanskrit Language as Dev-Bhasha, the language of Akal Purakh, …. 8) Mazes of mechanical rituals prescribed for different activities of life. …. 9) Advocacy of a life of Brahamacharya (Celibacy), Yogi (renunciation), Jangam (Staying naked), etc. …..10) Sacredness of the COW. Sikh Philosophy advocates that none of the above pillars have any connection whateversoever with a life of spirituality and advised us to keep distance from them.
Regards Sahni Mohinder

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
WJKK
WJKF
Dear Divinesanativeji and Japjisahib004ji,

You both accept my congratulations for throwing out Mr.Dattaswami from this forum. Mr.Dattaswami Has now once more proved that he has a FAKE Identity. Because he has pasted the books in a large number of threads in this forum on the NEGETIVE SPIRITUALITY, But he wanted to prove it as Positive by His lenthy replies. But now He changed his WEBSITE's front page. He is now posing as Christians, Hinduism, Buddhism. But on 24th Sep he was posing as Jesus, Krishan, Budha. After my reply on 25th september He changed it. It is not only Mr. Dattaswami but everybody in this world Having Fear of Khalsa. Because Khalsa Has the power to say Truth to reveal Truth. He also proved the fear he is having after my 25th reply that he changed his front page of his website. He was posing as GOD in this Forum then He should reply now that why He Changed his FRONTPAGE. God never fear of anything. His all spiritual replies ENDS now Here in this FORUM.

isrIrwgu mhlw 3 ] bhu ByK kir BrmweIAY
min ihrdY kptu kmwie ] hir kw mhlu n pwveI mir ivstw mwih smwie ]1] mn ry igRh hI
mwih audwsu ] scu sMjmu krxI so kry gurmuiK hoie prgwsu ]1] rhwau ] gur kY sbid mnu jIiqAw giq mukiq GrY mih pwie ] hir kw nwmu iDAweIAY sqsMgiq myil imlwie ]2] jy
lK iesqrIAw Bog krih nv KMf rwju kmwih ] ibnu siqgur suKu n pwveI iPir iPir jonI pwih ]3] hir hwru kMiT ijnI pihirAw gur crxI icqu lwie ] iqnw ipCY iriD isiD iPrY Enw
iqlu n qmwie ]4] jo pRB BwvY so QIAY Avru n krxw jwie ] jnu nwnku jIvY nwmu lY hir dyvhu shij suBwie ]5]2]35]{pMnw26}

SIREE RAAG, THIRD MEHL: People wear all sorts of costumes and wander all around, but in their hearts and minds, they practice deception. They do not attain the Mansion of the Lord's Presence, and after death, they sink into manure. || 1 || O mind, remain detached in the midst of your household. Practicing truth, self-discipline and good deeds, the Gurmukh is enlightened. || 1 || Pause || Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, the mind is conquered, and one attains the State of Liberation in one's own home. So meditate on the Name of the Lord; join and merge with the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation. || 2 || You may enjoy the pleasures of hundreds of thousands of women, and rule the nine continents of the world. But without the True Guru, you will not find peace; you will be reincarnated over and over again. || 3 || Those who wear the Necklace of the Lord around their necks, and focus their consciousness on the Guru's Feet - wealth and supernatural spiritual powers follow them, but they do not care for such things at all. || 4 || Whatever pleases God's Will comes to pass. Nothing else can be done. Servant Nanak lives by chanting the Naam. O Lord, please give it to me, in Your Natural Way. || 5 || 2 || 35 ||

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
dattaswami
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_13005", true);
SPN Sewadaar
reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif
Krishna stole butter and danced with Gopikas. Is it a black scar on HIM?
First we must understand that the real aim in following Dharma (justice) is to please the Lord only. The Lord is protector and Dharma is protected. Protector is greater than protected. Among the other souls you have to reject the injustice and vote for the justice. But when the Lord competes with the justice, you have to vote for the Lord. In Pravrutti justice and injustice compete and you have to vote for the justice.

But in Nivrutti the Lord competes with the justice and you have to vote for the Lord. In fact, you don’t have patience to understand what the Lord does and blame Him. There are certain subtle aspects of Dharma (Dharma sukshma), which look like injustice. Only deep analysis one can understand the Dharma sukshma.

The butter indicates the extra stored money. You are expected to take the money from this world, which is required for your minimum needs. This entire world is the money of the Lord. But you are earning extra and storing for your future generations due to greediness. You must donate that extra money to the Lord who is in the human form and He will distribute that to His devotees for their upliftment.

If you are not doing this, the Lord will steal your money, which is actually His own money. Butter is the fruit of their work, which is the money. Similarly He danced with Gopikas who were sages. They prayed Him (Rama) in their previous birth for the same. He is fulfilling the boon given by Him to His devotees.

ANIL ANTONY
antonyanil@universal-spirituality.org
http://www.universal-spirituality.org
Universal Spirituality for World Peace

{What a lier He is, Mr.Dattaswami Here in this site of Great Sikhs, Great Humans. Crying for making the people of this forum stupid and fool. I have clearly underlined from his thread that he is posing as God or Lord. Any body can see this on his website and the within link of biography.As you can see him that I have copied this from his site.}
This is from Mr.Dattswami's website's biography link.
H. H. Śri Datta Swāmi is a complete incarnation of the Lord (Pari Pūra Avatāra). He has come to this world to preach Divine Knowledge to mankind. In the past incarnations of the Lord, this wonderful Divine Knowledge was not revealed to its fullest extent. Today, more than ever, there is a real need for this wonderful Divine Knowledge. The situation is rather peculiar. People are not ignorant about the true knowledge. They are highly intelligent. Their minds have been sharpened by the advancement in science and technology. They know the truth but they don't like it. They want to reach the true goal by the false and convenient path. For this purpose they have twisted the meaning of the scriptures. Humanity stands divided by a plethora of religions and religious sects. Therefore there is a dire need at present, for Lord Datta Himself to come down and reveal the true knowledge to the wonderful people. He has come in the form of H. H. Śri Datta Swāmi to give this Divine and special knowledge to us.

H. H. Śri Datta Swāmi is a complete incarnation of the Lord (Pari Pūrṇa Avatāra). He has come to this world to preach Divine Knowledge to mankind. In the past incarnations of the Lord, this wonderful Divine Knowledge was not revealed to its fullest extent. Today, more than ever, there is a real need for this wonderful Divine Knowledge. The situation is rather peculiar. People are not ignorant about the true knowledge. They are highly intelligent. Their minds have been sharpened by the advancement in science and technology. They know the truth but they don't like it. They want to reach the true goal by the false and convenient path. For this purpose they have twisted the meaning of the scriptures. Humanity stands divided by a plethora of religions and religious sects. Therefore there is a dire need at present, for Lord Datta Himself to come down and reveal the true knowledge to the wonderful people. He has come in the form of H. H. Śri Datta Swāmi to give this Divine and special knowledge to us.
Extended Biography of Mr.Dattaswami.
Swāmi’s ancestors
In the same village of Nagulwaram, in recent times, lived a devout Brahmin (priest) called Sri Koteswara Sastry. He belonged to the lineage (gotra) of the same Sage Kaśyapa. He spent his entire life repeating the name of the Lord (Rama nama japam). Even when he passed away, the name of the Lord alone was on his lips and his fingers were counting the rosary. His son, Sri Veerabhadra Shastry is a poet in Sanskrit & Telugu and has written more than a hundred books. He is also a great astrologer. His wife is called Hanumayamma. Two distant cousins of Sri Veerabhadra Shastry, were evil sorcerers. They were skilled in black magic and had terrorized the whole village. They had the power to kill people with a mere look or the utterance of certain words or mantras. They used to worship ghosts, evil forces and demons. Burial grounds used to be their haunts. According to some people’s estimate, they had killed hundreds of people including over three hundred children, using their evil powers. They were sworn enemies of Sri Veerabhadra Shastry and had cast an evil spell on Sri Veerabhadra Shastry’s family that his lineage may come to an end. As a result of the spell, seven children in the joint family, which included Sri Veerabhadra Shastry and his three brothers, had died.
When Hanumayamma was pregnant with the eighth child in the extended family of Sri Veerabhadra Shastry there was a lot of anxiety for the survival of the infant. On Sunday, phalguna shukla vidiya, in the early hours of the 4th part of uttarabhadra, makara lagna, vyaya year, the Child of Veerabhadra Shastry and Hanumayamma was born. The Child was a boy. As soon as He was born, the two evil sorcerers, who had tried to destroy the family of Sri Veerabhadra Shastry, died all of a sudden. The two sorcerers were paternal uncles of the newborn Child. With their death, the evil influence on the family and the entire village ended. The Child was not christened (nāmakarana) till the age of 7 years because the family was still afraid that the Child may not survive; the earlier seven children had died only after they were christened. Little did the family know that this boy was none other than the Lord Himself and that He would be known as Swāmi (master) or Datta Swāmi in the future. There are several parallels between the life of Lord Krishna and Swāmi. Lord Krishna was the eighth child of his parents. Swāmi was the eighth child in His family. Lord Krishna’s maternal uncle was a very cruel king and had killed the elder siblings of Lord Krishna along with innumerable innocent people. In Swāmi’s case, it was His two paternal uncles who were cruel and they killed Swāmi’s elder siblings and cousins apart from hundreds of other villagers. Owing to the similarities between Lord Krishna, and Swāmi, His paternal aunt named him as “Venugopala Krishna”.

Mr.Dattaswami don't know about SIKHISM, We believe in one God and God need not to come to earth. And it is clearly defined in GURU GRANTH SAHEBJI MAHARAJ that AKALPURAKH is the Supreme Power. And even Our Tenth Guru DHAN GURU GOBIND SINGHJI MAHARAJ said in his DASAM GRANTH that 'Jo hamko parmeshwar uchchren, te sab narak kund mein par hain. He also stated that the Supreme Power is AKALPURAKH.
I really urge to Mr.Dattswami that he should leave this forum of Gursikhs.
We don't believe in any paakhandi.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Rosethorne

Thanks for your scrunity about this dattaswami ji
I was also doing the same but the only problem i faced was in his postings he ends the post by saying name
ANIL ANTONY

So he never establishes clearly that whether he is Dattaswami himself or just his chela( disciple) so was just waiting for him to comeout clearly enough and say himself as the GOD HImself
And if he say so then i think their would be no need for him to be continue posting here on this forum and would consider barring him from the forum

Lets see hows things turn up

Jatinder Singh

Sep 11, 2005
Dear DattaSwami

When you would have enjoyed enough of the HONEYMOON on Heaven , then please do come on this Forum ..............

The Challenge of Drinking the MOLTEN LEAD , is yet to executed .............

Where you have gone aloof ............

Hello , Dear , If you want to mint money under the veil of your rotten philosophies then must come back , I have loads of tips for you .......

I feel very sorry and pity for you , as you are suffering from "ATTENTION DEFICIENCY SYNDROME " which has made you to resort to rotten philosophies ................ to bring attention of the people towards you .........

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

It is possible that respected devotee Dataswami Ji are cutting pasting his own views like Nijjar Sahib and Singhvj Ji have done.

When someone preaches Singhs to go for personal worshipping of human form that persons is sent to us by Akal so that we can teach him the truth.

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
WJKK
WJKF
Dear drkhlsaji, I'm really happy with your reply, Thanks. It is surely Mr.Anil Antony was posting all the replies on behalf of Mr.Dattaswami. But from viewing from his website we shoulld know about that website or All the replies at SPN are Governed by Mr.Dattaswami Himself. He may be not so litrate to himself write, but He is surely was there to govern. Anil Antony is like his litrate supervisor. and sir you need not to ban him from site because he will not come back at this forum with name Mr. Dattaswami. Lalkar Khalse di Jaijaikar Akal di.

Dear Vijaydeepji, It is not the question of pasting of books onto forum because it has no harm. But Like Mr.Dattaswami pasting it in foul manner. Preaching about himself. And In his all replies he always use to say God Is Omnipotent, And who can say it is not. He is making fool of innocents. And Gursikhs have builtin power to destroy such a cunning and lier Human who can chant of his own. But with a group of Gursikhs like on this forum we can make them run outta here.
Guru Kirpa.

Last edited:

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
WJKK
WJKF
Dear everyone, I really not noticed because of hurry to oust Mr.Dattaswami. But anyone can see into this thread in his reply to me on 24th Sep,2005, at 09-52p.m. And at 9th para you should have to see what he has written. Is any thing more to prove that he is posing himself as God.
Dear drkahlsaji you must see that.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Rosethorne ji

I tried to find the para you mentione dbut could not find please quote that for me
I tried to find this post you mentioned 24th Sep,2005, at 09-52p.m.

WJKK
WJKF
Dear everyone, I really not noticed because of hurry to oust Mr.Dattaswami. But anyone can see into this thread in his reply to me on 24th Sep,2005, at 09-52p.m. And at 9th para you should have to see what he has written. Is any thing more to prove that he is posing himself as God.
Dear drkahlsaji you must see that.

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
WJKK
WJKF
Dear drkhalsaji, It is on 2nd page of this thread and the reply of him is on para 9, as I copied it from there below is that he written.

Swamiji is abode of knowledge and HE is the incarnation of Lord Datta. When Lord gives the knowledge (like Jesus, Krishna, Swami etc.,), there will be clarity in that because HE HIMSELF is very clear unlike human beings. The mission of Swami is to liberate all the sincere & interested people. Swami gave detailed discourses on these topics, like how to identify Satguru (human incarnation), how to get His grace etc. All these can be read from the website (universal-spirituality.org). Such knowledge only needs to be practiced and the results will flow automatically. Ex: When one is working in an office, at the end of month the organization is giving salary automatically. One need not remind them. Likewise here also a human being should put effort from his side without thinking of results.

He is sure selfish and selfcentered human chanting of his own.

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
dattaswami
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_13673", true);
SPN Sewadaar
reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Narrow Spiritual Path
Dear rosethrone:

You misunderstood God.

Lord comes in human form to propagate the divine knowledge and to uplift the people. Lord Jesus propagated the divine knowledge only. Lord Krishna preached Gita. Mohd. Prophet also preached divine knowledge. Adi Sankara also preached the divine knowledge by walking all over India 3 times.

Lord Jesus could only tell Bible. There were many human beings and priests of churches during that time. But, the preaching of Jesus are only prevailing now.
The word of Lord alone can induce bliss in you & generate love towards Him.
Like that Lord Krishna could only preach Gita. That time also many saints were there. It does mean that Lord can only tell about Himself i.e., He only Knows about Himself. This is actually the identification of Lord.

Human beings are trying to understand and sometimes may write commentaries on the word of Lord. But, how do you say that they understood the concept properly and the concepts written by them are correct?

To achieve the grace of Lord is the goal of life. One can get the grace of the Lord by serving Him when He comes in human form. This service consists of Karma Phala Tyaga (donating money for His mission) and Karma Sanyasa (spending time physically by participating), put together called SERVICE.

Ex: if I see the president of my country, what is the benefit I am going to get out of it? Just a momentary happiness. But, if I do something by which I can get his soft corner that helps me in getting some favour from him.

Hence, catch hold of Human Incarnation and serve Him here itself. You can get liberation here itself. Liberation when you are alive.

Swamiji is abode of knowledge and HE is the incarnation of Lord Datta. When Lord gives the knowledge (like Jesus, Krishna, Swami etc.,), there will be clarity in that because HE HIMSELF is very clear unlike human beings. The mission of Swami is to liberate all the sincere & interested people. Swami gave detailed discourses on these topics, like how to identify Satguru (human incarnation), how to get His grace etc. All these can be read from the website (universal-spirituality.org). Such knowledge only needs to be practiced and the results will flow automatically. Ex: When one is working in an office, at the end of month the organization is giving salary automatically. One need not remind them. Likewise here also a human being should put effort from his side without thinking of results.

Now regarding the statement you have to hate your mother................

The right meaning of this is that one should not love the relatives more than the Lord who comes in human form. But we should fulfill our obligation towards them, without any mental attachment. The journey towards God is not a picnic tour where we expect every body enjoing together etc. It is full of thrones, for attaining Lord. The wordly relationships are obstacles to the love towards to Lord. Unless you love lord other than any body in this world you cannot please Him. This is the fundamental point, there is no relaxation on this.

Now, what you are telling loving others etc are only a comes in the intermediate step towards God. By doing this you will please lord, because you are an instrument for maintaining dharma. But when Lord in human form enters into your life, one has even overcome dharma for His sake, anything done for attaining Lord is not adharma. Because by hating relatives actually we are paving the way for their liberation also.

All these realatives love you for your affection only. If you trouble them, they will run away. So these bonds are temporary.

If you are thinking that loving fellow being neglecting lord in human form is the highest justice then you are wrong. That means you are not giving any importance to God and you are not even treating God equal to your relatives. Thus for you relatives are more important than God, and you say that by loving them you can realise God.

What is the importance of human incarnation over a statue in our worship?

A statue cannot test your real essence in the sacrifice. When you offer food to a statue the sacrifice is only by words and by mind but when you sacrifice the food to the human incarnation the sacrifice is real because the human form of the Lord eats the food. Thus the reality of the worship comes out only when the Lord is in human form. Sakthuprastha was tested by the Lord in human form and not by the statue.

At the Lotus feet of Datta Swami

ANIL ANTONY
Universal Spirituality for World Peace

It is here sir his full reply.

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi

Welcome, rosethorne.
You last visited: Today at 10:22 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

post_old.gif
05-23-2005, 10:08 PM
dattaswami
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_10099", true);
SPN Sewadaar
reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Daily Hindu Wisdom

Q.) What is the reason for the very strong obstruction in spreading the true knowledge in this world?

The true God comes down in human form with true knowledge and His few true devotees accompany him. These few devotees belong to His inner most circles and constitute His family. In Satyaloka (True world), He is surrounded by millions of angels and sages, who will be hearing the true knowledge from His mouth. All of them are His followers and they constantly praise Him. After some time the Lord wants some rest and He comes down to the earth along with His family. On this earth nobody recognizes Him, nobody listens Him and nobody follows Him. It is just like a big officer disgusted with the large crowd in his office goes to some foreign place along with his family, where he is not identified. The Lord emits the true knowledge on the earth and His own family members who are in the human form will only listen and follow Him. What is the use of that drama here? Already they were His followers. The aim of this drama is to inspire the people of this world so that at least one person on the earth can become His follower. Gita says the same (Kaschitmam..). The Lord is not fond of money or fame because He is the husband of the Goddess of wealth. He is not fond of the fame, because He was bored with the fame as millions of sages and angels praise Him. When the Lord comes as preacher, He is called Satguru. The other human beings are called as only Gurus. These Gurus are fond of money and fame. They don’t know the true knowledge. Even if they know they will not preach it because not a single person will turn to them. Infact even in the case of Satguru, same is the case but His followers who accompanied Him are turning to Him. Therefore the Guru preaches false knowledge following the psychology of ignorant people. To please the ignorant person, you must preach him strictly following his psychology. Even if you say something in addition, that should not contradict his basic psychology. For Ex: - when you preach a blind person, he will be happy if you say that there is always darkness in this world. He will be happy since he always experiences the darkness. In addition, if you say that there is Sun on the sky, you must say that the Sun is also black. He will be happy to this additional Sun because the Sun is also black. Suppose you say that there is light in the world, he will not agree since it contradicts his experience of darkness. Suppose you establish the existence of light and the existence of illuminating Sun through powerful logic, he will become emotional and voilent because your concept not only contradicts his experience, but also could not be defeated by his counter logic. It is a double blow on him. Kauravas did not concede the preaching of Lord Krishna for the same reason. The priests for the same reason opposed the preachings of Jesus. Mohammed faught with several religious leaders for the same reason. The priests who were killing animals in the sacrifice opposed Buddha. Conservative religious leaders oppose even a true scientist. The scientist wants practical proof and logical proof. All the human incarnations never adjusted themselves to the world. They preached the true knowledge only because their aim was the future generations. One generation is nothing compared to millions and millions of generations on this earth.

When the Lord comes down as Paripurna Avatara, His devotees existing in Brahmaloka or Satyaloka come down along with Him to assist His mission. The other human incarnations are the human forms into which the power of the Lord enters. Such human incarnations are called Avataras of Kala, Amsa etc. Such incarnations are followed by the devotees existing in the lower worlds below Satyaloka, which are called as Jana Loka, Tapoloka, Maharloka etc. When the Lord Himself exists in the human body that is called Paripurna Avatara like Lord Krishna. In the case of Purnaavatara also the Lord exists but does not emit the true knowledge like Rama. The human incarnations from the upper worlds come to the earth. In the same manner the human incarnations of Saturn (Kali) also come to the earth from the lower worlds below the earth. These worlds are called as Asura Lokas, which are the abodes of demons. These lower worlds are called as intensive hells. A soul fallen in these hells is condemned and can never return to the earth. There is a hell in the upper worlds also. Such souls, which can be rectified by punishment, will enter that hell in which the Lord is sitting in an energetic body called ‘Yama’. Veda says that a soul, which harmed itself by turning towards the world, is committing the real suicide. Such soul goes to the lower permanent hells. Thus both the divine and evil forces enter the earth and fight with each other. In this Kaliyuga the strength for divine force is only one-fourth. It is like a question with multiple choice having three wrong answers and one correct answer. Lord can destroy all the evil forces in a fraction of a second. But He allows the opposing force because both the forces are essential for a game. This world gives entertainment to the Lord like a game. Veda says that the purpose of the creation by the Lord is only the playful entertainment. Moreover, if one comes out with such multiple-choice questions, such success is real. Whatever the Lord does, it is always multi-dimensional. Therefore, you should not be discouraged by this severe test. Your devotion and determination in the service have a real test in this Kali age. Sankara emitted the true knowledge irrespective of various opposing scholars. Finally He was killed by the black magic of Kapalikas. He died by the disease called ‘Bhagandhara’, which is flow of blood. Kapalikas tried to cut His head also. But He never feared and established the true knowledge for the future generations. Similarly Jesus, Bhuddha and Mohammed. Even Swami Dayananda was killed by food poisoning, because he established the true knowledge based on Vedas and Sastras.

Anil Antony
www.universal-spirituality.org
antonyanil@universal-spirituality.org

WJKK
WJKF

I'm really sorry to Mr.Dattaswami but I can't help it, because of the basic intention of a gursikh is to foil a Fake person's identity. In this page you can see who is the Paripooranaavtaara as described in by Mr.Dattaswami's reply and anybody can see on his website that Mr.Dattaswami posing himself as Incarnation of GOD and saying himself LORD. It is disgusting Because he didn't able to answer my question on 24th Sep and also changed his website's front page.

gauVI guAwryrI
mhlw 4 ] ikrswxI ikrswxu kry locY jIau lwie ] hlu joqY audmu kry myrw puqu DI Kwie ] iqau hir jnu hir hir jpu kry hir AMiq Cfwie ]1] mY mUrK kI giq kIjY myry rwm ] gur siqgur syvw hir lwie hm kwm ]1] rhwau ] lY qury saudwgrI saudwgru DwvY ] Dnu KtY Awsw krY mwieAw mohu vDwvY ] iqau hir jnu hir hir bolqw hir boil suKu pwvY ]2] ibKu sMcY htvwxIAw bih hwit kmwie ] moh JUTu pswrw JUT kw JUTy lptwie ] iqau hir jin hir Dnu sMicAw hir Krcu lY jwie ]3] iehu mwieAw moh kutMbu hY Bwie dUjY Pws ] gurmqI so jnu qrY jo dwsin dws ] jin nwnik nwmu iDAwieAw gurmuiK prgws ]4]3]9]47]{pMnw166}

GAUREE BAIRAAGAN, FOURTH MEHL: The farmers love to work their farms; they plow and work the fields, so that their sons and daughters may eat. In just the same way, the Lord's humble servants chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har, and in the end, the Lord shall save them. || 1 || I am foolish - save me, O my Lord! O Lord, enjoin me to work and serve the Guru, the True Guru. || 1 || Pause || The traders buy horses, planning to trade them. They hope to earn wealth; their attachment to Maya increases. In just the same way, the Lord's humble servants chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har; chanting the Lord's Name, they find peace. || 2 || The shop-keepers collect poison, sitting in their shops, carrying on their business. Their love is false, their displays are false, and they are engrossed in falsehood. In just the same way, the Lord's humble servants gather the wealth of the Lord's Name; they take the Lord's Name as their supplies. || 3 || This emotional attachment to Maya and family, and the love of duality, is a noose around the neck. Following the Guru's Teachings, the humble servants are carried across; they become the slaves of the Lord's slaves. Servant Nanak meditates on the Naam; the Gurmukh is enlightened. || 4 || 3 || 9 || 47 ||

Sep 11, 2005
Dear DattaSwamiJi

I hope you are definetely recieving and reading the messages posted here .

So , Come up and face the reality .........

Dear , Bravery does not means to Eliminate the Truth and Fear , but the Ability to face the Truth and Fear with Courage.

Sep 11, 2005
Dear Rosethorne

Dear Friend , Merely ousting the Dattaswamji from the forum won't solve the purpose . There are many dattaswamji's , who are very intelligent and clever like fox .

What they do is , they lift the paragraphs or verses from SGGS , speak in the the language of sikhs , draw the attention of the sikh people , then at the end they , convince them to worship them .

If it does not hurts the sentiments of anyone then here are some names who are like dattaswami ji .

ASA RAM BAPU
SHRI SHRI RAVI SHANKAR
and many Hindu Saints of south India .

Watch "ASTHA" channel and "Sanskar" channel

The question here is now , How should we stop those Who use SGGS as the Attention drawing medicine .

Sep 11, 2005
Dear DattaSwamiji

I have visited your Website , and have seen your Pics , Its a nice Pic .

You look very nice , humble , cute and Sexy too . I was wondering , that how beautiful you could have been if you would have been a woman........

In your website you have mentioned miracles of changing a girl to boy ,

Why not change your physique to a dashing sexy apsara ..........

How nice it could be ........... this way you don't have to leave the

world ....... and remain celibate ...........

I can clearly see saliva lurking out of the tongue of your LORD KRISHNA .......

hey , babe ......... He is whistling you ........... and Yelling at you for

RatiKrida ............

What happened Dattaswamiji , Oh my god , You are really a woman .... i

didn't noticed earlier ....

Yes , Dattaswamji , what happened to you overnite ..........

Why are u wearing woman's dress ........ Hey you are wearing a traditional

south Indian Saree .........

Good keep it up .......... Looking sexy.............

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
WJKK
WJKF
Dear devinesanativeji, You are very true speaking. Really there are too many Dattaswami residing in our near by that you cann't count them like the stray dogs in indian streets. And surely As Mr. Dattaswami Is posing him as Lord then very mystically he has been thrown out from here on his Birthday. What a mystry is that A person who is chanting always I'M THE LORD but never know about what will happen on his Birthday.
He is not seen in this forum from 25th sep,2005.

I'm sorry to Mr. Dattaswamiji because I have used very harsh words to you on your Birthday. But what can I do in that because You also Not even remmembered your birthday, Because you was very busy in psting the books onto this forum, then how could I remmember your Birthday. Sorry Sir. But I wish to See you Here Again.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM