• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Losing Hope In God!

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
As narrated by one of my friends, BabbarSher :)

I once fell in Love. Funny thing it is, one doesnt even know when one falls in love. lol

So there I was, all lovey dovey, with a spring in my feet and me so thankful to God. And then something happened, my love suddenly vanished. ...sad eh .. well yes a lot.

I prayed like anything....cried, begged....I wanted her......I couldmt live without her..ohh what would happen to me ...lol. nothing ......

I felt like, you feel.......God doesnt listen to me.

But really I find it funny that we as mortal beings ....with not even the capabliity of knowing what will happen the next moment start doing all permutations and combinatuions and start saying that he doesnt listen.

I think I would be very happy if I had got her ....BUT then that is only a thought. It was not meant to be.

God, my friend is an an optimiser. Maybe he was listening to the prayers of someone else who needed the love of that gal more than I did....and thats what God did.

Maybe it was good for the gal too....good for her happiness and good for her parents and family .....who would like to marry a foolish BabbarSher lol
icon_wink.gif

Then again maybe God listened to me. I wanted her to be very happy in life..........and so she is
icon_smile.gif

Comon man cheerup ..... and live life ...Akal Sahai style

Akal Sahai

BabbarSher

wizesikh

SPNer
Nov 8, 2007
nope, we can live life both ways, either a warrior and go after the one we love with all our might, or a Saint and let go ... Depending on our will the situation can be turned around ;) heck you never know she might be end up in ur shoes ...

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM