• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

badshah

SPNer
May 8, 2010
Re: So I have read a few threads here about our women not wanting turban wearing Singh - well lets shun them and look else where as did this Nihang Singh

Badshah Ji,

You sound very insecure.

Actually I was just postin in response to the many threads posted on this forum to make some people more secure about themselves, you appear to jump the gun!

There are threads on this site that have a doom and gloom scenario and also looking at many matrimonial sites you will notice that many of them say how they want clean shaven Sikhs

So the point is hang in there and stay true to yourself.... thats all.

The thread does not address anything I have posted on SPN but what others have posted....

Thanks

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Re: So I have read a few threads here about our women not wanting turban wearing Singh - well lets shun them and look else where as did this Nihang Singh

Actually I was just postin in response to the many threads posted on this forum to make some people more secure about themselves, you appear to jump the gun!

Thanks

That is why two threads have now been merged.

Navdeep88

Writer
SPNer
Dec 22, 2009

For those who think the freshie won the lottery, I have to disagree. Seems like she's won the lottery in being introduced to something outside of her meaningless party lifestyle, hopefully she can stick to it and benefit.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM