• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Is Anyone Else Having A Problem Loading Gurdwara Search Engine Thread?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Respected forum members -- Last evening and this morning I have been trying to see what Rajwinder has said about creating a Gurdwara search engine. Since thread notifications are sent to my phone by email, I can get to it that way. However the thread will not load on the computer, no matter what browser I am using. And this is the one and only time to see this happen or not happen. Truly odd!

Anyway, Rajwinder, this is the only way to communicate for now except for private message. We had this conversation privately. But I repeat-- the idea is terrific, and please use the information on Gurdwaras worldwide, already posted in three threads in New to Sikhism.

Antonia D'Onofrio

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
Sherab ji

Now I don't feel so crazy! Thank you.
you're welcome.

i am a new sikh (coonverted4-5 days ago) and would love to find a gurdwara in my area.. i would like to see that thread.

i hope the admin and moderators can fix the thread or whatever error isn't allowing it to be viewed.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sherab,

The threads entitled Gurdwara Directory in ....disappeared because they are older threads. So here are the links to those threads -- all the Gurdwaras that I and Kaur-1 were able to locate a while back. There will always be a problem having a complete list because the gurdwara will not be found on the interest if the gurdwara management committee does not list it somehow -- either with a web page or on a web directory. I will figure out a way to keep these listings visible.

Gurdwara Directory for Africa

Gurdwara Directory for the United Kingdom and Europe

Gurdwara Directory for Australia and New Zealand

Gurdwara Directory for United States and Canada

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
Sherab,

The threads entitled Gurdwara Directory in ....disappeared because they are older threads. So here are the links to those threads -- all the Gurdwaras that I and Kaur-1 were able to locate a while back. There will always be a problem having a complete list because the gurdwara will not be found on the interest if the gurdwara management committee does not list it somehow -- either with a web page or on a web directory. I will figure out a way to keep these listings visible.

Gurdwara Directory for Africa

Gurdwara Directory for the United Kingdom and Europe

Gurdwara Directory for Australia and New Zealand

Gurdwara Directory for United States and Canada
Sadly, there are no gurdwaras near me. i will have to drive then=)

Thank you.

first though i need my permit.. haha

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sherab,

Visit first on a lazy day, get to know the people there, explain you don't have a car and would like to attend. See what happens.

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
Sherab,

Visit first on a lazy day, get to know the people there, explain you don't have a car and would like to attend. See what happens.

Aad-ji,

I don't have a car, and there are none (no gudwara's) within walking distance.

si won;t be able to go for awhile.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM