• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hemkunt-Sikhs Chasing Shadows Of Brahmanwaad!

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
Tell me one thing, if you can read Guru Granth Sahib do you really need such graphic literature? This is causing more spiritual imbalance than anything!
well..... i always said a numerous time ... there's no Guru other than "Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji" ..... but why anti DG people degrade Dasam Granth (Creation of Dasam Pita) ... doesn't matter if they do or do not read it ... there's no compulsion but why talk so bad about it ...

Kanwaljit.Singh

Writer
SPNer
Jan 29, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Firstly, you can't deny that Dasam Granth as a collection came into being after the Jyoti Jot Samana of Guru Gobind Singh. Secondly, given you can read Jaap Sahib with your family, not this material. Baani is meant to be read openly in Sangat right? The problem is anyone would give us anything to read in name of Guru Gobind Singh and we are too timid to use our common sense lest we should show disrespect to Guru? The same issues are plaguing us when we think of Hemkunt Sahib as not Gurudwara but a pilgrimage! Although it has not been defined one in Dasam Baani. On similar lines, generations after generations of Sikhs take bottled sarovar jal home and call it Amrit, have no idea that the real Amrit is in Gurbani!

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
World citizen!
Well, i too agree that Sikh have only one Guru & that 'Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj' & even Dasam Pita himself said 'Sab Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai Guru Maneo Granth' .......

but that doesn't mean Sikhs should loud their voice to degrade writings of Guru Gobind Singh Ji ... It's written by Guruji & should be respected.

At the end, every person have his own perception & you may be right at your place but i cannot show my back to my Guru. What he's has written is correct & it's just the matter that we narrow minded people are unable to understand the contents. But i hope Waheguru will bless us one day with the mind to understand this great Bani.

By calling DG bani (your words above, not mine), you are turning your back on Guru Gobind Singh ji by completely disobeying his hukam as quoted by you above Guru Maneyo Granth (SGGS only).

If the things quoted on this thread had been written by anyone today, that person would be insulted and cursed for such filth. Yet many have no hesitation in saying it was written by Guru Gobind Singh ji?! If thats not a slap in the face disguised as respect, I don't know what is!!

DG supporters accuse others of undermining SGGS but isn't that exactly what you are doing by taking attention away from SGGS? What is SGGS lacking that you feel you need something else?

The biggest respect for all the Gurus can be shown by studying AND following SGGS. Diluting SGGS with other texts is the biggest form of disrespect to ALL 10 Guru's.

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
Dear all

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !

1) Jaap Sahib is from DG & if you are an Amrit Dhari must be knowing it's importance.

2) Ardaas that you do is from DG (and you do it respectfully, standing & joining your
hands)

3) Chaupai Sahib again all do ... isn't it? It's again from DG.

4) Anti DG people are just raising question to the Bani of our Guru & think themselves as
more scholars & giyanis ... They are just by all means trying to prove that milk's colour
is black & even if they prove it smday doesn't make sense coz fact will remain
unchanged & milk's colour will remain white...isn't it?

5) So, who is dis-obeying Guruji you anti DG people so called self scholars or those who
follow DG as respect to their father Dasam Pitaji?

6) Anti DG people think themselves even superior to our tenth Guru thats why they keep
raising doubts now & then on DG. Instead they shud try to understand it in a better
manner coz doing so their ego will surely die as anti DG people have it a lot.

7) Whoever opposes Guru's bani is a Masad & the same are ant DG people.

8) We also follow & read Varayn of Bhai Gurdas Ji. That doesn't mean we are bowing or
considering those Varan as our Guru coz Guru will always be Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
Still we get to learn smthg from those Varan....whats wrong in it?

I don't know about other but i respect & support DG & will keep doing. Guru Gobind Ji Maharaj will show the right path & answers to all my quest. But Guru is & will always be Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj coz that too was the order of our tenth Guru.

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
By calling DG bani (your words above, not mine), you are turning your back on Guru Gobind Singh ji by completely disobeying his hukam as quoted by you above Guru Maneyo Granth (SGGS only).

If the things quoted on this thread had been written by anyone today, that person would be insulted and cursed for such filth. Yet many have no hesitation in saying it was written by Guru Gobind Singh ji?! If thats not a slap in the face disguised as respect, I don't know what is!!

DG supporters accuse others of undermining SGGS but isn't that exactly what you are doing by taking attention away from SGGS? What is SGGS lacking that you feel you need something else?

The biggest respect for all the Gurus can be shown by studying AND following SGGS. Diluting SGGS with other texts is the biggest form of disrespect to ALL 10 Guru's.
Anythg coming out of Guru's mouth is a "Bani" to me...... Do you have any other name for it ???

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
The GURU is SGGS...and You have also admitted that you believe this..GURU Maniyo GRANTH. period.

The Gurus "MOUTH" is now the Pages of SGGS. (Bound and locked by Slok in Beginning and Mundawnni mh 5/slok mh 5 at the End)
Guru Nanak ji BESTOWED this "mouth" on Bhai Lehnna Ji by making him GURU ANGAD SAHIB JI..and SO ON..GURU after GURU...UNTIL 1708 when GURU GOBIND SINGH JI Gave this TITLE to SGGS. Logically there is NO GURBANI outside of SGGS...OR you Fail to beleive in the SOLE GURU SGGS !! and show you have OTHER "Gurus"........

2 Bhai Gurdass Jis VAARAN...Bhai nand Lala Jis Kabits, swaiyahs, etc etc. NO ONE CALLS THOSE "GURBANI"...so your attempt to take that line of reasoning is way out. Those are POETRY we read and can read as Kirtan as well in a GURDWARA. NO OTHER POETRY was given this privilege. SRM of 1935 says this quite clearly ( Now even the SRM is being surreptitiously changed by vested interests from time to time...while in PUBLIC these same people deny that any such changes can take place..BUT they forget that despite DESTROYING LIBRARIES and burning down old literature in name of satikaar/birdh beers etc etc they Cannot destroy every Single copy of already printed SRM spread around the world....and interested parties can see what CHANGES are being made in each new EDITION of the SRM !!.

3. Vested interests are working very hard to BREAK the LOCK of SGGS.....IF we permit just one crack....there will be a FLOOD....there is a VAST amount of Bhagat Kabir Jis so called BANI OUTSIDE of SGGS....Right NOW we consdier SGGS LOCKED and SECURE..so no one can turn around ad tell us...THIS Kabir Panthi Granth is also Bani of Kabir Ji..why NOT you SIKHS ADD it to KIRTAN in your Gurdawaras..isnt it GURBANI ?? The author is Kabir ?? so why NOT ?? Why not also include bani form RAVIDASS GRANTH ??
OUR one and ONLY LOGICAL answer to all such is that to a SIKH..His ONe and ONLY GURU is SGGS..ONLY SGGS has GURBANI- it doesnt matetr who the AUTHOR IS..as long as GURU Nanak ji/Guru Arjun ji and Finally GURU GOBIND SINGH JI CHOSE and ENDORSED it for INCLUSION INSIDE SGGS. Every single snetence LEFT OUT OF SGGS is NOT GURBANI no matter who the claimed author is...NO EXCEPTIONS esp as GURU GOBIND SINGH JI HIMSELF left out his compositions..why we are trying to "make a CRACK" make an EXCEPTION...so that kabir panthis, ravidasees , etc can WIDEN it ?? BY what reason will we then say NO...If tomorrow soemone coems out with an ancient Manuscript of Bhai lehnna Jis Mata Bhajans ?? Bhai Amardass jis "Ganga Maiyah Mata Jwalamuklhi Anand Bhajan"....will we accept those as Gurbani ???
CONSISTENTLY CONSISTENT....is GURMATT. GURU GOBIND SINGH JI gave us HIS FINAL WISH and COMMAND...SGGS is GURU..GURBANI is from SGGS...NO MORE. PERIOD. but we can of course keep on calling dasm pita ji pita ji and continue to DISOBEY HIM...

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
The GURU is SGGS...and You have also admitted that you believe this..GURU Maniyo GRANTH. period.

The Gurus "MOUTH" is now the Pages of SGGS. (Bound and locked by Slok in Beginning and Mundawnni mh 5/slok mh 5 at the End)
Guru Nanak ji BESTOWED this "mouth" on Bhai Lehnna Ji by making him GURU ANGAD SAHIB JI..and SO ON..GURU after GURU...UNTIL 1708 when GURU GOBIND SINGH JI Gave this TITLE to SGGS. Logically there is NO GURBANI outside of SGGS...OR you Fail to beleive in the SOLE GURU SGGS !! and show you have OTHER "Gurus"........

2 Bhai Gurdass Jis VAARAN...Bhai nand Lala Jis Kabits, swaiyahs, etc etc. NO ONE CALLS THOSE "GURBANI"...so your attempt to take that line of reasoning is way out. Those are POETRY we read and can read as Kirtan as well in a GURDWARA. NO OTHER POETRY was given this privilege. SRM of 1935 says this quite clearly ( Now even the SRM is being surreptitiously changed by vested interests from time to time...while in PUBLIC these same people deny that any such changes can take place..BUT they forget that despite DESTROYING LIBRARIES and burning down old literature in name of satikaar/birdh beers etc etc they Cannot destroy every Single copy of already printed SRM spread around the world....and interested parties can see what CHANGES are being made in each new EDITION of the SRM !!.

3. Vested interests are working very hard to BREAK the LOCK of SGGS.....IF we permit just one crack....there will be a FLOOD....there is a VAST amount of Bhagat Kabir Jis so called BANI OUTSIDE of SGGS....Right NOW we consdier SGGS LOCKED and SECURE..so no one can turn around ad tell us...THIS Kabir Panthi Granth is also Bani of Kabir Ji..why NOT you SIKHS ADD it to KIRTAN in your Gurdawaras..isnt it GURBANI ?? The author is Kabir ?? so why NOT ?? Why not also include bani form RAVIDASS GRANTH ??
OUR one and ONLY LOGICAL answer to all such is that to a SIKH..His ONe and ONLY GURU is SGGS..ONLY SGGS has GURBANI- it doesnt matetr who the AUTHOR IS..as long as GURU Nanak ji/Guru Arjun ji and Finally GURU GOBIND SINGH JI CHOSE and ENDORSED it for INCLUSION INSIDE SGGS. Every single snetence LEFT OUT OF SGGS is NOT GURBANI no matter who the claimed author is...NO EXCEPTIONS esp as GURU GOBIND SINGH JI HIMSELF left out his compositions..why we are trying to "make a CRACK" make an EXCEPTION...so that kabir panthis, ravidasees , etc can WIDEN it ?? BY what reason will we then say NO...If tomorrow soemone coems out with an ancient Manuscript of Bhai lehnna Jis Mata Bhajans ?? Bhai Amardass jis "Ganga Maiyah Mata Jwalamuklhi Anand Bhajan"....will we accept those as Gurbani ???
CONSISTENTLY CONSISTENT....is GURMATT. GURU GOBIND SINGH JI gave us HIS FINAL WISH and COMMAND...SGGS is GURU..GURBANI is from SGGS...NO MORE. PERIOD. but we can of course keep on calling dasm pita ji pita ji and continue to DISOBEY HIM...
Yes, i said & i maintain our only Guru is Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji but as we read Vaaran of Bhai Gurdas Ji why can't a Sikh respect & read DG as well ??

Your Quote
"" If tomorrow soemone coems out with an ancient Manuscript of Bhai lehnna Jis Mata Bhajans ?? Bhai Amardass jis "Ganga Maiyah Mata Jwalamuklhi Anand Bhajan"....will we accept those as Gurbani ??? ""

Bhai Lehna isn't my Guru - my Guru is Guru Angad Sahib...i don't know what he did in his past etc. He became Guru when enlightened by Guru Nanak Sahib .... whereas what Guru Gobind Singh Ji wrote or did was after he was given "Gurtagaddi" so things coming frm his mouth was the message from Akal Purakh 'Waheguru' ...

So i nvr dis obeyed my father, its the anti DG people dis-respecting Guruji by dis obeying his creativity. DG contains poems, phakhyans, description of Akal Purakh (Akal Ustat, Jaap Sahib).... whts tht wrong in it ?? I can't even image anythg wrong in it as it wud be like a sin for me .... rest Dasam Pita is very kind & generous, he'l give me & others the brain to understand his creativity ...

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Exactly..OUR GURU is SGGS. PERIOD.
No other "Gurbani" OUTSIDE SGGS. PERIOD.
IF we disagree..then we have TWO or MORE GURUS....simple as that...because ONLY a GURU can have GURBANI..and the One and ONLY GURU is SGGS...

2. The Amrit banis are "SRM" approved INITIATION RITE Banis...NOT "GURU". The Khandey batte dee PAHUL is a CEREMONY to admit a Sikh into KHALSA. The SRM decided what banis to read..those Banis can be CHANGED by Sarbatt Khalsa/New SRM. SGGS CANNOT BE CHANGED..even by a Sarbatt Khalsa. So there no danger to Khalsa in this..the ONLY DANGER is when Sikhs begin to believe in TWO OR MORE GURUS..parallel to SGGS as is happening with the pro DGs.

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
Exactly..OUR GURU is SGGS. PERIOD.
No other "Gurbani" OUTSIDE SGGS. PERIOD.
IF we disagree..then we have TWO or MORE GURUS....simple as that...because ONLY a GURU can have GURBANI..and the One and ONLY GURU is SGGS...

2. The Amrit banis are "SRM" approved INITIATION RITE Banis...NOT "GURU". The Khandey batte dee PAHUL is a CEREMONY to admit a Sikh into KHALSA. The SRM decided what banis to read..those Banis can be CHANGED by Sarbatt Khalsa/New SRM. SGGS CANNOT BE CHANGED..even by a Sarbatt Khalsa. So there no danger to Khalsa in this..the ONLY DANGER is when Sikhs begin to believe in TWO OR MORE GURUS..parallel to SGGS as is happening with the pro DGs.
Giani Ji

i nvr said DG is our Guru...did i? But i always say it shud be respected. As far as paralleling DG with SGGS is concerned...i don't know who & where it's been done. DG is a respected Granth & will be respected but ur ONLY Guru will remain Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji ...

For your kind info, Angs of DG are lesser than SGGS. Secondly, it's nvr kept at the same level/height as tht of SGGS ...

Kanwaljit.Singh

Writer
SPNer
Jan 29, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Veerji do you know the no of angs have been changing? :) The 1430 was something standardized by SGPC for printing!

We are sorry for offending you. But here on the forum we try to bring forth our views. All views are accepted. We only try to inspire each other as much as we can. And possibly correct ourselves if His Will be.

We have to see both sides of the argument. And problem is not what Pro DG or Anti DG think. There are sort of fault lines within the Panth. Problem is that there is status quo on the issue and it is not being resolved. Even if it is, tomorrow some elements release a video saying bad about Dasam Granth. Or in emotional state, someone might do a Prakash of DG with Guru Granth Sahib.

Some years back, someone had asked me, what is the status of DG as a scripture in Sikhi? She said our Guru is Guru Granth Sahib, then what is DG? It is a valid question! I was confused and with my limited knowledge, I said we should consider DG as extra book of prayers and historically relevant literature.

Personally I wish this controversy didn't exist. I wish people didn't 'discover' Charitropakhyan. Maybe some of DG or Charitropakhyan was written by Guru Gobind Singh. There is a funny video on Jathebandiyan, which was shared some time back on SPN. In that the guy was sitting in sad, sorry state wishing Sant Jarnail Singh ji will be back and fix everything in the Panth!

Is that what we want? No. We don't want to sit back. Gurmat is the key to Sikhi. Everything has to be approved in the Court of Guru Granth Sahib.

And if you think by questioning DG, I am questioning Jaap Sahib or Akaal Ustat, remember, Jaap Sahib was there before DG, by adding it to DG, it doesn't mean it has come from DG.

I think this thread has gone more general on the topic than it should have.

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
Veerji do you know the no of angs have been changing? :) The 1430 was something standardized by SGPC for printing!

We are sorry for offending you. But here on the forum we try to bring forth our views. All views are accepted. We only try to inspire each other as much as we can. And possibly correct ourselves if His Will be.

We have to see both sides of the argument. And problem is not what Pro DG or Anti DG think. There are sort of fault lines within the Panth. Problem is that there is status quo on the issue and it is not being resolved. Even if it is, tomorrow some elements release a video saying bad about Dasam Granth. Or in emotional state, someone might do a Prakash of DG with Guru Granth Sahib.

Some years back, someone had asked me, what is the status of DG as a scripture in Sikhi? She said our Guru is Guru Granth Sahib, then what is DG? It is a valid question! I was confused and with my limited knowledge, I said we should consider DG as extra book of prayers and historically relevant literature.

Personally I wish this controversy didn't exist. I wish people didn't 'discover' Charitropakhyan. Maybe some of DG or Charitropakhyan was written by Guru Gobind Singh. There is a funny video on Jathebandiyan, which was shared some time back on SPN. In that the guy was sitting in sad, sorry state wishing Sant Jarnail Singh ji will be back and fix everything in the Panth!

Is that what we want? No. We don't want to sit back. Gurmat is the key to Sikhi. Everything has to be approved in the Court of Guru Granth Sahib.

And if you think by questioning DG, I am questioning Jaap Sahib or Akaal Ustat, remember, Jaap Sahib was there before DG, by adding it to DG, it doesn't mean it has come from DG.

I think this thread has gone more general on the topic than it should have.

Your Quote -
"We are sorry for offending you. But here on the forum we try to bring forth our views. All views are accepted. We only try to inspire each other as much as we can. And possibly correct ourselves if His Will be."

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਿਹ
------------------

Dear my brothers & sisters,

I believe this forum gives us an opportunity to put forth our views & have a healthy debate. So i don't have any intention of hurting anyone's feelings but it just happens in a debate at times...isn't it?

The "Almighty" is such big topic to be discussed that there's no end.

There's a story of 5 blinds (agyanis like me)... They always one day desired to feel how an elephant actually look like. They being blind had no option but to touch the elephant, prepare its image in their mind & accept it.

One touched his tail, the other his led, another his stomach, one is ear...finally when they came back they started discussing about the looks/features of elephant & their views kept colliding to each other as all had touched different parts..... but fact remains the same all parts belonged to elephant & all were right to some extent..

So my point is all try their best to describe Almighty based on their intelligence so it's obvious that it's no necessary views of all will match to each other. But all are right to some extent.

Similarly, all put their views on this forun are smwhere right & somewhere get themselves right frm others....Isn't it?

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
The SIX BLIND MEN of HINDOOSTAN...the Classic English Poem..ha ha
Reality is at least those blind men "saw" certain parts of the "elephant"...many Sikhs today cant even see the whole elephant in the room but claim to be able to see the bacteria on Mars...DUBIDHA is worse than BLINDNESS. This DUBIDHA is the cause of thousands of "Amrtidharees" wearing 3 ft kirpans and matha tekking at Pir Samaadhs, carrying green chadars on their heads...placing Tilaks on their foreheads and visiting mandirs carrying abbansa and coconuts..matha teking to books placed parallel to the Sacha Patshah (HAZOOR and PATNA Sahibs)..bowing down to sants derawallahs etc as well as proclaiming their Guru is SGGS..This is one reason for huge crowds at Gurdwaras, nagar Kirtans, lorry loads of rumallahs, karrah parshad guru ke langgars etc etc but very FEW "Bhai Ghaniyahs...Bhagat Pooran Singh Pingalwarras..being supported"...Guru ji Sumatt bakshann..we get out of DUBIDHA...DUALITY...and catch the feet of one and only GURU SGGS.

Oct 11, 2006
Patiala,Punjab.
A few years back, the RSS asked for permition to keep SGGS in Hindu temples. Many gullible Sikhs, including many members of SGPC were taken-in by their sweet-talk.
These Sikhs actually argued that we should be proud that the Hindues showed such reverence and love for SGGS.

These simple people did not understand the hidden agenda that lay behind this sudden passion for Sikhism. The truth is that these Hindu organisations were in fact planning to infiltrate the Sikh religion through hook or crook, and then, like termites, damage Sikh religion's vitals from inside.

This strategy has been successfully practiced for centuries by the Hindus against great religions like Budhism, Jainism and even some minor religious movements from whom Hinduism felt threatened.

A religion with 35 lakh Devtas can metamorphosise itself into any relgiious belief.

It was the loud protests by the Sikh intelligentsia and some other well-meaning people, that put a stop from there nefarious designs.

Badal and his co-hoots could have done anything to please the BJP.
:redturban::redturban::redturban:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
A few years back, the RSS asked for permition to keep Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Hindu temples. Many gullible Sikhs, including many members of SGPC were taken-in by their sweet-talk.
These Sikhs actually argued that we should be proud that the Hindues showed such reverence and love for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

These simple people did not understand the hidden agenda that lay behind this sudden passion for Sikhism. The truth is that these Hindu organisations were in fact planning to infiltrate the Sikh religion through hook or crook, and then, like termites, damage Sikh religion's vitals from inside.

This strategy has been successfully practiced for centuries by the Hindus against great religions like Budhism, Jainism and even some minor religious movements from whom Hinduism felt threatened.

A religion with 35 lakh Devtas can metamorphosise itself into any relgiious belief.

It was the loud protests by the Sikh intelligentsia and some other well-meaning people, that put a stop from there nefarious designs.

for the 300th Khalsa Centenary..HALF the Grant worth a few hundred KROR rupees went to RSS/BJP and Half went to badal/sgpc.....which is actually the Same "other" side of the Coin actually...the RSS used the money to infiltrate the VILLAGES and RURAL parts of Punjab...going in as RSS Rashtryah SIKH SANGAT...and Badal spent his half by supporting VIRSA SAADH of GOBIND SADAN to give the DG a HUGE BOOST..internet, translations into various langauges, printing in hundreds of thousands and sent overseas, establish Gobind sadans all over, accept and DECLARE SRI CHAND in preference over GURU ANGAD SAHIB...many dont know that SRI Chands Birthday is a PUNJAB GOVT HOLIDAY..while Guru Angad Jis Gurpurab is NOT even a Half day. Just have a look and count HOW MANY GURPURABS are Govt holiday/celebrated on Public Funds compared to all others...and the rest of the money used to MURDER the Nanaksahi calendar to wipe out Sikh Historical Days..Punjab Media go on a 24 . 7 media cmapaign to popularise Baba SRI CHAND..and gullible SIKHS dont even relaise whats happeing...Guru Angad jis succession to the House of nanak ji is being actively SABOTAGED via sri chand promotion..and the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is being SABOTAGED via the DG promotion...CUTTING the SIKH GURU LINE form BOTH ENDS...DISCARDED RUBBISH is being put in place as VALUABLE ITEMS....wake up khalsa ji before its too late...

Last edited by a moderator:

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
for the 300th Khalsa Centenary..HALF the Grant worth a few hundred KROR rupees went to RSS/BJP and Half went to badal/sgpc.....which is actually the Same "other" side of the Coin actually...the RSS used the money to infiltrate the VILLAGES and RURAL parts of Punjab...going in as RSS Rashtryah SIKH SANGAT...and Badal spent his half by supporting VIRSA SAADH of GOBIND SADAN to give the DG a HUGE BOOST..internet, translations into various langauges, printing in hundreds of thousands and sent overseas, establish Gobind sadans all over, accept and DECLARE SRI CHAND in preference over GURU ANGAD SAHIB...many dont know that SRI Chands Birthday is a PUNJAB GOVT HOLIDAY..while Guru Angad Jis Gurpurab is NOT even a Half day. Just have a look and count HOW MANY GURPURABS are Govt holiday/celebrated on Public Funds compared to all others...and the rest of the money used to MURDER the Nanaksahi calendar to wipe out Sikh Historical Days..Punjab Media go on a 24 . 7 media cmapaign to popularise Baba SRI CHAND..and gullible SIKHS dont even relaise whats happeing...Guru Angad jis succession to the House of nanak ji is being actively SABOTAGED via sri chand promotion..and the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is being SABOTAGED via the DG promotion...CUTTING the SIKH GURU LINE form BOTH ENDS...DISCARDED RUBBISH is being put in place as VALUABLE ITEMS....wake up khalsa ji before its too late...
Sri Chand's birthday is a holiday in Punjab. Well, in India almost everyday its a holiday coz of the birthday or death anniversary of one of the other Devtas. Though Sikhs don't follow Sri Chand but doesn't mean others also don't follow him. In India people even follow mouse, cat etc etc... So it's not surprising to hear that Sri Chand's birthday is an off day in Punjab.

As far as Guru Angad Ji's Gurpurab is concerned, Sikhs must learn to love their Gurus 366 days a year & not only Gurpurabs. All days must be like Gurpurabs ...

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
A few years back, the RSS asked for permition to keep SGGS in Hindu temples. Many gullible Sikhs, including many members of SGPC were taken-in by their sweet-talk.
These Sikhs actually argued that we should be proud that the Hindues showed such reverence and love for SGGS.

I don't know where this Badal & family will take Sikhism. But i pray from heart that their control over Akal Takht is lifted & Akal Takht is free from political influences ...

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Sri Chand's birthday is a holiday in Punjab. Well, in India almost everyday its a holiday coz of the birthday or death anniversary of one of the other Devtas. Though Sikhs don't follow Sri Chand but doesn't mean others also don't follow him. In India people even follow mouse, cat etc etc... So it's not surprising to hear that Sri Chand's birthday is an off day in Punjab.

As far as Guru Angad Ji's Gurpurab is concerned, Sikhs must learn to love their Gurus 366 days a year & not only Gurpurabs. All days must be like Gurpurabs ...

i REALLY love THIS ANSWER...THATS THE WAY TO GO FORWARD...IF ONLY ALL SIKHS TOOK THIS ATTITUDE......i guess since Sikhs love their Gurus all day long 365 days a year..why have any Gurpurab at all...end of story...IF mnay Sikhs bow to SGGS..why not allow bowing to dg as well..if sikhs can honour sri chand..why not prithia chand also..why his birthday is not a holiday ?? After all not much difference between the two..one disobeyed his father..the other did that and helped kill his brother too...so PC has a better chance of a Gurpurab cum holiday....and the tall tales..well believe in them too...they entertain well...ALL days are Gurpurabs...Yeah right....when we cannot even celebrate just ONE in our HOMELAND..good idea.icecreammunda

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM