• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hemkunt-Sikhs Chasing Shadows Of Brahmanwaad!

Chaan Pardesi

Writer
SPNer
Oct 4, 2008
London & Kuala Lumpur
NObody is a sant except by self, or followers claiming!the ONLY person who has been collectively given the title of sant is Atter Singh by the panth in the last two hundered years.The knowledge shows the depth of understanding !

Last edited:

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
224261_10150986865361695_981727498_n.jpg

ਕਬਿਤੁ ॥
KABIT

ਕਮਲ ਸੇ ਆਨਨ ਕੁਰੰਗਨ ਸੇ ਨੇਤ੍ਰਨ ਸੌ ਤਨ ਕੀ ਪ੍ਰਭਾ ਮੈ ਸਾਰੇ ਭਾਵਨ ਸੋ ਭਰੀਆ ॥ ਰਾਜਤ ਹੈ ਗੁਪੀਆ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨ ਭਈ ਐਸੀ ਭਾਂਤਿ ਚੰਦ੍ਰਮਾ ਚਰੇ ਤੇ ਜਿਉ ਬਿਰਾਜੈ ਸੇਤ ਹਰੀਆ ॥
The gopis with lotus-like faces, doe-like eyes and with lustrous bodies filled with emotions looked impressive like the green and white colours on the rising of the moon;

ਰਸ ਹੀ ਕੀ ਬਾਤੈ ਰਸ ਰੀਤ ਹੀ ਕੇ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਹੂੰ ਮੈ ਕਹੈ ਕਬਿ ਸਯਾਮ ਸਾਥ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ ਜੂ ਕੇ ਖਰੀਆ ॥ ਮਦਨ ਕੇ ਹਾਰਨ ਬਨਾਇਬੇ ਕੇ ਕਾਜ ਮਾਨੋ ਹਿਤ ਕੈ ਪਰੋਵਤ ਹੈ ਮੋਤਨ ਕੀ ਲਰੀਆ ॥੨੭੦॥
They are standing with Krishna, while talking about dancing and amorous pastime; they are standing like the ones standing for braiding the necklace of gems in order to vest the god of love.

Guru Gobind Singh, Sri Krishnavatar, Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji

Kanwaljitji

I am dismayed by the above post, it gives the impression that the tenth master was a somewhat romantic writer using flowery language and intimation. It also, in my opinion does not give the reader the full DG experience, oh yes, we can do much better than that! The above is for amateurs in my view, now, this youtube clip is much more like it.

CHRITRO PAKHYAAN FROM DASAM GRANTH Chritar Three - YouTube

Last edited:

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
For Vyakhya on Krish-Avtar, one must listen to -
Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji (Damdami Taksal)

Step1) http://www.gurbaniupdesh.com/multimedia/downloads.php
Step 2) Katha
Step 3) Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji (Damdami Taksal)
Step 4) Katha Shri Krishan Avtar - There are 15 files totaling around - 10 hours (approx.)

In above katha Gurbachan Ji would also tell who were "Kabit Ram & Sham" & according to him "Ram & Sham" were Guruji's own names given by her mother Mata Gujri Ji .... with love .. as all parents call their kids..... Just listen to the katha ..

Last edited:

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
Kanwaljitji

I am dismayed by the above post, it gives the impression that the tenth master was somewhat romantic writer. It also, in my opinion does not give the reader the full DG experience, the above is for amateurs in my view, now, this youtube clip is much more like it.

CHRITRO PAKHYAAN FROM DASAM GRANTH Chritar Three - YouTube
The Dasam Pita was romantic writer .... and it's rights "Jin Prem Kiyo Tin Hi Prabh Payo" He was in romance with the Akal Purakh "Waheguru" so whats wrong in that. As far as the Charitar been discussed above, it's important to see in what context it's been discussed. Obviously it's not for the pleasure of Guru himself or for the readers BUT it's a message infact all Charitar itself is a message given by Dasam Pita on the faces of society. And at the end he condemns all to live a peaceful life & reach Waheguru.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji was a keen & fierce (unrestrained) writer. He would never fear any to right the truth (Ex- "Zafarnama" he wrote to Auranzeb.. The contents were so strong that Aurangzeb could survive even a year reading the Zafarnama)... And just look at the society now a days, you'll easily hear about the presence of these Charitars been told by Guruji a lot before.

Further, the name "Charitro Pakhyan" it self means - Charitar - Character & Pakhyan- Stories .... These are the stories, may be reference stories used for ages & were not specially authored or discovered by Guruji...

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
The Dasam Pita was romantic writer .... and it's rights "Jin Prem Kiyo Tin Hi Prabh Payo" He was in romance with the Akal Purakh "Waheguru" so whats wrong in that. As far as the Charitar been discussed above, it's important to see in what context it's been discussed. Obviously it's not for the pleasure of Guru himself or for the readers BUT it's a message infact all Charitar itself is a message given by Dasam Pita on the faces of society. And at the end he condemns all to live a peaceful life & reach Waheguru.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji was a keen & fierce (unrestrained) writer. He would never fear any to right the truth (Ex- "Zafarnama" he wrote to Auranzeb.. The contents were so strong that Aurangzeb could survive even a year reading the Zafarnama)... And just look at the society now a days, you'll easily hear about the presence of these Charitars been told by Guruji a lot before.

Further, the name "Charitro Pakhyan" it self means - Charitar - Character & Pakhyan- Stories .... These are the stories, may be reference stories used for ages & were not specially authored or discovered by Guruji...

The website that I noted the link for this video had the following written underneath

Here is a video that exposes Chraritropakhyan No. 3. OK, Ladies And Gents, it’s pretty bad. If you go to a dasam gruntie and show him this filth, he is going to spend six hours explaining to you that this chraritar does not mean what it says and that Guru Gobind Singh had a different secret meaning which you can only discover after studying at the feet of a brahmin for 13 years.

my own opinion, and one that passes my own litmus test?

Why would anyone assist in the writing of the greatest book ever written, complete it, start the Khalsa movement, and then proceed to write the above? It is like Charles Dickens deciding to go edit Playboy.

it makes no sense, it does not pass the litmus test, we have to look at this on the basis that DG may well hold writings of the tenth Master, but it indeed holds many many other writings, some of which are completely at odds with Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Also, why give the order Guru Maneo Granth, and then confuse the issue further by writing another one?

Read the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, find me one page that bears any resemblance at all to the filth above. Would you read this page to your parents? your children? I am clearly missing something here because it seems pretty obvious to me, but then I am just another NRI mona who has not grabbed the 'true' essence of Sikhism.

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
Also, why give the order Guru Maneo Granth, and then confuse the issue further by writing another one?

Read the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, find me one page that bears any resemblance at all to the filth above. Would you read this page to your parents? your children? I am clearly missing something here because it seems pretty obvious to me, but then I am just another NRI mona who has not grabbed the 'true' essence of Sikhism.

Guruji said 'Guru Maneo Granth' where did he say also worship Dasam Granth?? Nowhere .. i guess .... I have been stressing on the same point since long that our Guru is Guru Granth Sahib Ji only & will remain forever but AGAIN that doesn't mean to disregard the writings of our any of Gurus. Guruji was(is) a keen writer, poet & many don't know that he was a great painter as well. There's a historic gurudwara here "Pagaur Sahib" in Maharashtra where Guruji stayed, defeated the attackers while progressing towards Nanded for the first time. It was here that "Brariye" (Maharashtrian) tribe became followers of Guruji & followed him. Many says "Brars" today are the same people.... Anyways, my point is Guru being a Guru was also a great artist & artist has no boundaries...So at Pagaur Sahib are certain painting kept of Guruji he made during his stay. Of the same contains Mul Mantar, and a beautiful painting of "Krishan-Radha' ..... now i know may will raise objections as why Guruji made this particula painting ... bla bla.... answer is simple... he was a great poet, writer, painter as welll.. and an artist has no boundaries ...

Last edited:

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India

SSecondly, why anyone wud be so keen to read DG with their families....is it a compulsion??? Also don't tell me that any individual is unaware of lust & its effects above limits .... that's what been explained in DG in some parts....

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
SSecondly, why anyone wud be so keen to read DG with their families....is it a compulsion??? Also don't tell me that any individual is unaware of lust & its effects above limits .... that's what been explained in DG in some parts....

Absolutely Ji..

How silly of us...PLAYBOY is NOT a FAMILY magazine..no father with some grey matter will want to read PLAYBOY with his teenage daughter..or grandmother !! Same goes for Esquire..GAY WORLD or whatever types of SMUT magazines..called ADULT SECTION....Below 18 not allowed.
Which Father would take along his daughter/mother/granny to a Gay bar..or Massage Parlour that has extra services...or those Girlie Bars....OH Harry Ji..we all misunderstood the DG all along...its "ADULT" only for ADULT SIKHS ( Gandhi was one such ADULT SIKH..he SLEPT NAKED with two YOUNG GIRLS..jus to PROVE he couldn't get aroused...because he was a Tapasvi..yeah RIGHT..he was a Mahatma !!so are our Mahapurashs brahmgyanis..Babas and all..DG is FOR THEM..not the Family householder Sikhs like you and me..those who believe in SGGS ONLY...Where or which snat said..NO PLAYBOY for SIKHS ?? and is there a compulsion to read Playboy with your family ?? read it alone in the den !! by the side of DG.

And JUST like PLAYBOY shows all those Naked ladies BARE..DG has to EXPLAIN the sex act EXPLICITLY...word by word....pelvic hair by hair...what to do when to do EXACTLY HOW TO DO "IT" for MAXIMUM PLEASURE...just so the reader understands women can be treacherous..husbands can cheat on their wives and vice versa....PLAYBOY too could ery well have pics of DRESSED LADIES..BUT then the readers wont KNOW..he he..How well ENDOWED and FLAWLESS..skin..they have..what exceptional sized boobs they have..??? thats why they are NAKED in all their glory...???? how far can one go ??? apparently ALL THE WAY..by just pointing at..oh Guru ji DIDNT say this..Maskeen ji didnt say that..bhinderawallh didnt say XXX..where does Guru Arjun ji say DONT read DG ?? Since Guru nanak ji never said DONT READ DG..he must have said..READ IT !!! IFits NOT Day..it has to be midnight.....????

WHY are we all READING the SGGS in families ?? is there a compulsion ?? Did any snat or maskeen ORDER US to read SGGS in Family..and DG ALONE ? are we simply assuming..one is for the family GENERAL...and One is ADULT 18++ ONLY RESTRICTED. I am NOT AWARE of SIKH CENSORSHIP BOARD ?? who are its members..what qualifications they hold..and when it was Marked 18+ RESTRICTED for MALES ONLY.( Must have been maskeen ji or fallannna sant ji maharaj who probably did TAP in his bhora sahib for 60-70 years until ALL the FUN he could get was ONLY by reading DG !! sad case.
n

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

Guruji said 'Guru Maneo Granth' where did he say also worship Dasam Granth?? Nowhere .. i guess .... I have been stressing on the same point since long that our Guru is Guru Granth Sahib Ji only & will remain forever but AGAIN that doesn't mean to disregard the writings of our any of Gurus. Guruji was(is) a keen writer, poet & many don't know that he was a great painter as well. There's a historic gurudwara here "Pagaur Sahib" in Maharashtra where Guruji stayed, defeated the attackers while progressing towards Nanded for the first time. It was here that "Brariye" (Maharashtrian) tribe became followers of Guruji & followed him. Many says "Brars" today are the same people.... Anyways, my point is Guru being a Guru was also a great artist & artist has no boundaries...So at Pagaur Sahib are certain painting kept of Guruji he made during his stay. Of the same contains Mul Mantar, and a beautiful painting of "Krishan-Radha' ..... now i know may will raise objections as why Guruji made this particula painting ... bla bla.... answer is simple... he was a great poet, writer, painter as welll.. and an artist has no boundaries ...

Are you even aware that there is TONS of Kabir bani OUTSIDE the SGGS. WE REVERE KABIR JI just as much as the Sikh GURUS..we BOW and we Matha tek to His GURBANI. Guur Ji called Him SHAROMANI BHAGAT..His Bani comes FIRST of all other Bhagats...and just after Guru TEG BAHADUR JIs Bani....

SO WHAT ABOUT HIS OTHER "BANI"...the wagon laod found in various granths..OUTSIDE of SGGS...The REJECTED BANI ?? Its clear its Kabir jis writings...BUT with one MAJOR DIFFERENCE..IT WAS NOT SELECTED FOR SGGS by Guur nanak ji and Guur Arjun Ji and GURU GOBIND SINGH JI. YES GURU GOBIND SINGH JI was the FINAL EDITOR of SGGS..He was GURU..and He could have ADDED as much other BANIS as HE WISHED..his own..Kabir jis granth..ravidass jis granth..bhagat pipa granth..etc etc etc etc etc..and Made SGGS into a 10000 page Granth....BUT NO. Guru gobind Singh Ji KEPT FULLY INTACT whatever was until GURU REG BAHADUR JIs bani ONLY. Not a single word more or LESS. Guru Gobind Singh ji LOCKED back the Mundawwnni SEAL of Mahla panjvan Guur Arjun JI exactly where it was.

Now are Sikhs expected to MATHA TEK to the kabir Panthi Granth as well ?? Will some one be asking...WHY NOT ?? Show me where Guur ji SAID" DONT MATHA TEK TO KABIR PANTHI GRANTH....and Since..no Guru..no Sant..No maskeen ..No Bhinderawallah etc etc EVER SAID: DONT READ..DONT Matha tek to kabr Panthi granth..SIKHS can go ahead and "beleive" in whatever bani is inside the KPG !!! Kabir Ji is OUR BHAGAT..we matha tek to him..we bow to him..his bani is in our GURU..what CANT we matha tek to his GRANTH ?? GURU MANIO GRANTH..ya ya OK..but..just parkash..just reading..just matha teking..whats wrong with that >?? LOGICAL ?? looks like its perfectly logical for DGranthies..also for KGP granthies..ravidasee grnathies..whats good for the goose is good for the gander eh ???

I just finished watching a Gurbani rog on ZTV...about a Gurdwara where SRI CHAND di tapp for 62 years...there is a SHIVLING there covered in rumallha BUT named "THARRA SAHIB"...a POINTED OBLONG SHAPE "tharra Sahib" that looks exactly like a SHIV LING in Hidnu mandirs...the history is that GURU ARJUN Ji had to WAIT (called doing Tapp) for 5 MONTHS and 26 Days BEFORE Sri Chand gave "darshan" to Guru Ji...we Sikhs are so BLIND that we Cannot see such Highly Visible INSULTS to our GURUS...a son of a Guru that REJECTED His Father Guru nanak and who was UNFIT for Gurgadee has Guru Arjun Ji waiting like a BEGGAR at his door...for 5 months 26 days...!! GREAT. and we are proud of such fake tall tales..becasue i saw so may sikhs bathing in the sarovar and matah teking and going around the shivling tharra sahib...

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
Absolutely Ji..

How silly of us...PLAYBOY is NOT a FAMILY magazine..no father with some grey matter will want to read PLAYBOY with his teenage daughter..or grandmother !! Same goes for Esquire..GAY WORLD or whatever types of SMUT magazines..called ADULT SECTION....Below 18 not allowed.
Which Father would take along his daughter/mother/granny to a Gay bar..or Massage Parlour that has extra services...or those Girlie Bars....OH Harry Ji..we all misunderstood the DG all along...its "ADULT" only for ADULT SIKHS ( Gandhi was one such ADULT SIKH..he SLEPT NAKED with two YOUNG GIRLS..jus to PROVE he couldn't get aroused...because he was a Tapasvi..yeah RIGHT..he was a Mahatma !!so are our Mahapurashs brahmgyanis..Babas and all..DG is FOR THEM..not the Family householder Sikhs like you and me..those who believe in SGGS ONLY...Where or which snat said..NO PLAYBOY for SIKHS ?? and is there a compulsion to read Playboy with your family ?? read it alone in the den !! by the side of DG.

And JUST like PLAYBOY shows all those Naked ladies BARE..DG has to EXPLAIN the sex act EXPLICITLY...word by word....pelvic hair by hair...what to do when to do EXACTLY HOW TO DO "IT" for MAXIMUM PLEASURE...just so the reader understands women can be treacherous..husbands can cheat on their wives and vice versa....PLAYBOY too could ery well have pics of DRESSED LADIES..BUT then the readers wont KNOW..he he..How well ENDOWED and FLAWLESS..skin..they have..what exceptional sized boobs they have..??? thats why they are NAKED in all their glory...???? how far can one go ??? apparently ALL THE WAY..by just pointing at..oh Guru ji DIDNT say this..Maskeen ji didnt say that..bhinderawallh didnt say XXX..where does Guru Arjun ji say DONT read DG ?? Since Guru nanak ji never said DONT READ DG..he must have said..READ IT !!! IFits NOT Day..it has to be midnight.....????

WHY are we all READING the SGGS in families ?? is there a compulsion ?? Did any snat or maskeen ORDER US to read SGGS in Family..and DG ALONE ? are we simply assuming..one is for the family GENERAL...and One is ADULT 18++ ONLY RESTRICTED. I am NOT AWARE of SIKH CENSORSHIP BOARD ?? who are its members..what qualifications they hold..and when it was Marked 18+ RESTRICTED for MALES ONLY.( Must have been maskeen ji or fallannna sant ji maharaj who probably did TAP in his bhora sahib for 60-70 years until ALL the FUN he could get was ONLY by reading DG !! sad case.
n
Dear Gyani Ji

One thing's sure, you have quite a good knowledge on Playboy & other similar magazines. So, your first attempt is always to compare DG with these magazines.

First thing, there is no offendable pics in DG & as far as matter is concerned it too is not offendable atleast for me. But that doesn't mean you or any other will agree with me ..... All have their own perception, looking at things & mine is completely different than yours especially on DG. In my eyes you have offended DG comparing it with such ridiculous magazines.

I mentioned before & again mentioning that, Guruji never wrote it to arouse Sikhs (can you imagine it on that? If yes, then i can't argue with you). Guruji wrote it to bring various faces of charitars (men/women) & how the society is affected by these charitars & how not to get into such vicious circle.

Further, i never said that Matha Tek to DG is right coz it shud only be done before Guru Granth Sahib Ji BUT...... DG must be respected .. And for your kind info, i dont think there's any place where DG is honoured at the same place that of SGGS Ji... Even in Hazur Sahib, the level/height of DG is quite lower than the SGGS ....

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Dear Gyani Ji

One thing's sure, you have quite a good knowledge on Playboy & other similar magazines. So, your first attempt is always to compare DG with these magazines. ( My reply: OH MY..what a feeble attempt to "arouse" me..it failed miserably.)

First thing, there is no offendable pics in DG & as far as matter is concerned it too is not offendable atleast for me. But that doesn't mean you or any other will agree with me ..... All have their own perception, looking at things & mine is completely different than yours especially on DG. In my eyes you have offended DG comparing it with such ridiculous magazines.

I mentioned before & again mentioning that, Guruji never wrote it to arouse Sikhs (can you imagine it on that? If yes, then i can't argue with you). Guruji wrote it to bring various faces of charitars (men/women) & how the society is affected by these charitars & how not to get into such vicious circle.

Further, i never said that Matha Tek to DG is right coz it shud only be done before Guru Granth Sahib Ji BUT...... DG must be respected .. And for your kind info, i dont think there's any place where DG is honoured at the same place that of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji... Even in Hazur Sahib, the level/height of DG is quite lower than the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji ....

PICS..oh my....PLAYBOY has loads of Fantastic well written articles ONLY of WORDS....about Economics, politics, world affairs, etc etc...not just "pics".... STILL mention PLAYBOY..and everyone knows exactly what to expect...

SO "PICS" must ONLY be in OIL..on Canvas..in COLOURS..water colours etc etc ??? OH MY once again...Have you heard the Phrase..a PICTURE is WORTH a THOUSAND WORDS ?? well dear jios..There is also such a thing as a WORD PICTURE !!! the SGGS is FULL of WORD PICTURES....BUT of an entirely Different kind form the ones in the DG...

So is Kachi Lassee...MILK + water..or WATER + Milk ?? IS a painting only painted with oils/water colours..or can it also be painted in WORDS ?? Heer Waris Shah ahs not a single picture/painting..my dear..its only WORDS...BUT a reader can IMAGINE the Beauty of Heer via the words of Waris Shah...DG paints such pictures..just as SGGS also does...BUT the ones in SGGS are SPIRITUAL..while those in DG are PORNOGRAPHIC.

When we talk about PORNOGRAPHY thats masquerading as DG..then we have to compare with REAL PORNOGRAPHY which all can associate with...I also have knowledge about Kamasutra...and other ancient SANSKRIT TEXTS..all equally PORNOGRAPHIC...straight and simple...people who want to AVOID..such..can do so...BUT the PORN in DG is being SHOVED DOWN our THROATS by being associated with GURU JIs name !! that is unacceptable. NO point saying what you said in RED in the First para..I DO KNOW ALL MY STUFF....whether its really porn plain and simple like playboy kamasutra or "holy chola wearing" mahapursh sant endorsed DG....pretending to be the CHACHA besides our FATHER SGGS. When the FATHER is ALIVE..the CHACHA has no role....esp a Chacha who is a real porno ras.cal. Only a fool will IGNORE his father and ask the chacha for advise...because thats admitting that the FATHER doesnt KNOW "EVERYTHING". SGGS is sarab kala sampooran GURU..He KNOWS EVERYTHING.PERIOD.

Chaan Pardesi

Writer
SPNer
Oct 4, 2008
London & Kuala Lumpur
ਜੇ ਇਹ ਦਸਮ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਫੇਰ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਖੁਲੀ ਚੁਨੌਤੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸ "ਗੰਦੇ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ " ਦਾ ਅਖੰਡ ਪਾਠ ਅਪਣੇ ਘਰ ਕਰਵਾਉਣ ਅਤੇ ਲਾਉਡ ਸਪੀਕਰ ਲਵਾ ਕੇ ਅਪਣੇ ਗੁਵਾਂਡੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਪਾਠ ਸੁਣਵਾਉਨ। ਉਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਦਿਲ ਦੀਆਂ ਸਾਰੀਆਂ ਰੀਝਾਂ ਪੂਰੀਆਂ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਣ ਗੀਆਂ। ਸੰਘ ਪਾੜ ਪਾੜ ਕੇ ਉ...ਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਕਹਿਣਾਂ ਨਹੀ ਪਵੇਗਾ ਕਿ ਇਹ "ਕਾਲੀ ਕਿਤਾਬ" ਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਤ ਹੈ। ਫੈਸਲਾ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਮੁਹੱਲੇ ਵਾਲੇ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕਰ ਲੈਣਗੇ। ਡਦੋਂ ਮਾਈਕ ਤੇ ਇਹ ਸ਼ਲੋਕ ਸੁਣਾਈ ਦੇਵੇਗਾ।
ਕੈ ਜੜ ਪ੍ਰਾਨਨ ਕੀ ਆਸਾ ਤਜੁ ॥ ਕੈ ਰੁਚਿ ਮਾਨਿ ਆਉ ਮੁਹਿ ਕੌ ਭਜੁ ॥
ਕੈ ਤੁਹਿ ਕਾਟਿ ਕਰੈ ਸਤ ਖੰਡਾ ॥ ਕੈ ਦੈ ਮੋਰਿ "ਭਗ" ਬਿਖੈ "ਲੰਡਾ" ॥੧੧॥ ਪੇਜ ਨੰ1267 , ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਨੰ 312

ਪ੍ਥਮ ਜਾਰ ਜਬ ਧਕਾ ਲਗਾਯੋ ॥ ਤਬ ਰਾਨੀ ਲੈ ਢੋਲ ਬਜਾਯੋ ॥
ਜਬ ਤਿਹ "ਲਿੰਗ" ਸੁ "ਭਗ" ਤੇ ਕਾਢਾ ॥ ਤ੍ਰਿਯ ਦਿਯ ਢੋਲ ਢਮਾਕਾ ਗਾਢਾ ॥੧੦॥ ਪੇਜ 1342, ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ 387

ਪੋਸਤ ਭਾਂਗ ਅਫੀਮ ਮਿਲਾਇ ॥ ਆਸਨ ਤਾ ਤਰ ਦਿਯੋ ਬਨਾਇ ॥
ਚੁੰਬਨ ਰਾਇ ਅਲਿੰਗਨ ਲਏ ॥ ਲਿੰਗ ਦੇਤ ਤਿਹ "ਭਗ" ਮੋ ਭਏ ॥੨੪॥ ਪੇਜ 1358, ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ 402

"ਭਗ" ਮੋ "ਲਿੰਗ" ਦਿਯੋ ਰਾਜਾ ਜਬ ॥ ਰੁਚਿ ਉਪਜੀ ਤਰਨੀ ਕੇ ਜਿਯ ਤਬ ॥
ਲਪਟਿ ਲਪਟਿ ਆਸਨ ਤਰ ਗਈ ॥ ਚੁੰਬਨ ਕਰਤ ਭੂਪਨ ਕੇ ਭਈ ॥੨੫॥ਪੇਜ ਨੰ 1358, ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ 402

ਪ੍ਰਾਨਨ ਕੀ ਆਸ = ਜਾਨ ਦੀ ਪਰਵਾਹ , ਭਗ= ਇਸਤਰੀ ਦਾ ਗੁਪਤ ਅੰਗ, ਲੰਡਾ = ਪੁਰਸ਼ ਦਾ ਗੁਪਤ ਅੰਗ / ਲਿੰਗ, ਤੁਹਿ ਕਾਟਿ ਕਰੈ ਸਤ ਖੰਡਾ = ਤੇਰੇ ਸੱਤ ਟੋਟੇ ਕਰ ਦਿਆਂਗੀ , ਰੁਚਿ ਮਾਨਿ = ਮੌਜ ਨਾਲ, ਮੁਹਿ ਕੌ ਭੋਗ= ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੋਗ/ ਮੇਰੇ ਨਾਲ ਕਾਮ ਕਰ ਪ੍ਥਮ = ਪਹਿਲੀ ਵਾਰ, ਯਾਰ = ਪ੍ਰੇਮੀ, ਧਕਾ ਲਗਾਯੋ=ਧੱਕਾ ਲਾਇਆ ਕਾਢਾ= ਕਡ੍ਹਿਆ , ਢੋਲ ਢਮਾਕਾ ਗਾਢਾ = ਉਚੀ ਉਚਿ ਢੋਲ ਵਜਾਇਆ , ਆਸਨ =ਕਾਮ ਕ੍ਰੀੜਾ ਦੇ ਤਰੀਕੇ / ਹੇਠਲੇ ਅੰਗ ਰੁਚਿ ੳਪਜੀ = ਕਾਮ ਜਾਗਿਆ, ਤਰ ਗਈ = ਮਸਤ ਹੋ ਗਈ, ਭੂਪਨ ਕੋ ਭਈ = ਰਾਜੇ ਦੀ ਹੋ

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
ਜੇ ਇਹ ਦਸਮ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਫੇਰ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਖੁਲੀ ਚੁਨੌਤੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਸ "ਗੰਦੇ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ " ਦਾ ਅਖੰਡ ਪਾਠ ਅਪਣੇ ਘਰ ਕਰਵਾਉਣ ਅਤੇ ਲਾਉਡ ਸਪੀਕਰ ਲਵਾ ਕੇ ਅਪਣੇ ਗੁਵਾਂਡੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਪਾਠ ਸੁਣਵਾਉਨ। ਉਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਦਿਲ ਦੀਆਂ ਸਾਰੀਆਂ ਰੀਝਾਂ ਪੂਰੀਆਂ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਣ ਗੀਆਂ। ਸੰਘ ਪਾੜ ਪਾੜ ਕੇ ਉ...ਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਕਹਿਣਾਂ ਨਹੀ ਪਵੇਗਾ ਕਿ ਇਹ "ਕਾਲੀ ਕਿਤਾਬ" ਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਤ ਹੈ। ਫੈਸਲਾ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਮੁਹੱਲੇ ਵਾਲੇ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਕਰ ਲੈਣਗੇ। ਡਦੋਂ ਮਾਈਕ ਤੇ ਇਹ ਸ਼ਲੋਕ ਸੁਣਾਈ ਦੇਵੇਗਾ।
ਕੈ ਤੁਹਿ ਕਾਟਿ ਕਰੈ ਸਤ ਖੰਡਾ ॥ ਕੈ ਦੈ ਮੋਰਿ "ਭਗ" ਬਿਖੈ "ਲੰਡਾ" ॥੧੧॥ ਪੇਜ ਨੰ1267 , ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਨੰ 312

ਜਬ ਤਿਹ "ਲਿੰਗ" ਸੁ "ਭਗ" ਤੇ ਕਾਢਾ ॥ ਤ੍ਰਿਯ ਦਿਯ ਢੋਲ ਢਮਾਕਾ ਗਾਢਾ ॥੧੦॥ ਪੇਜ 1342, ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ 387

ਪ੍ਰਾਨਨ ਕੀ ਆਸ = ਜਾਨ ਦੀ ਪਰਵਾਹ , ਭਗ= ਇਸਤਰੀ ਦਾ ਗੁਪਤ ਅੰਗ, ਲੰਡਾ = ਪੁਰਸ਼ ਦਾ ਗੁਪਤ ਅੰਗ / ਲਿੰਗ, ਤੁਹਿ ਕਾਟਿ ਕਰੈ ਸਤ ਖੰਡਾ = ਤੇਰੇ ਸੱਤ ਟੋਟੇ ਕਰ ਦਿਆਂਗੀ , ਰੁਚਿ ਮਾਨਿ = ਮੌਜ ਨਾਲ, ਮੁਹਿ ਕੌ ਭੋਗ= ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੋਗ/ ਮੇਰੇ ਨਾਲ ਕਾਮ ਕਰ ਪ੍ਥਮ = ਪਹਿਲੀ ਵਾਰ, ਯਾਰ = ਪ੍ਰੇਮੀ, ਧਕਾ ਲਗਾਯੋ=ਧੱਕਾ ਲਾਇਆ ਕਾਢਾ= ਕਡ੍ਹਿਆ , ਢੋਲ ਢਮਾਕਾ ਗਾਢਾ = ਉਚੀ ਉਚਿ ਢੋਲ ਵਜਾਇਆ , ਆਸਨ =ਕਾਮ ਕ੍ਰੀੜਾ ਦੇ ਤਰੀਕੇ / ਹੇਠਲੇ ਅੰਗ ਰੁਚਿ ੳਪਜੀ = ਕਾਮ ਜਾਗਿਆ, ਤਰ ਗਈ = ਮਸਤ ਹੋ ਗਈ, ਭੂਪਨ ਕੋ ਭਈ = ਰਾਜੇ ਦੀ ਹੋ

BUT THERE IS NO "PICTURE" OF THE SEX ACT..SO ITS PERFECTLY OK JIOS.....ITS JUST WORDS..AND MORE WORDS ONLY...AND also sant ji maskeen ji/Mahapurash Ji/Brahmgyani Ji...etc etc etc... never forbid READING THIS PART..so its automatically all A-OK..ji..( And Horror of horrors IF there had been a Vivid Picture there..then the DG Lovers will exclaim..see what a fantastic Painter Guru Ji was..wow His painting beats any ADULT PICTURE SECTION flat !!....so EITHER and any which way..these Kali Panthis never learn that PORN is PORN no matter how "holy" you try to make it..:tablakudi::tablakudi:

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India

Not again !! but was xpected .... Anti DG people have learnt these Angs more than anythg else thts why time & time again they all come up with these Angs ..... Thing is to know in what context it's been used ..... Pakhyan means "stories" ... thts all .... these stories have been used frm ages as references to put human on rite track...so anythg wrong in it ?? Sometimes poison too act as a medicine to cure certain diseases .... isn't it?

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
PICS..oh my....PLAYBOY has loads of Fantastic well written articles ONLY of WORDS....about Economics, politics, world affairs, etc etc...not just "pics".... STILL mention PLAYBOY..and everyone knows exactly what to expect...

SO "PICS" must ONLY be in OIL..on Canvas..in COLOURS..water colours etc etc ??? OH MY once again...Have you heard the Phrase..a PICTURE is WORTH a THOUSAND WORDS ?? well dear jios..There is also such a thing as a WORD PICTURE !!! the SGGS is FULL of WORD PICTURES....BUT of an entirely Different kind form the ones in the DG...

So is Kachi Lassee...MILK + water..or WATER + Milk ?? IS a painting only painted with oils/water colours..or can it also be painted in WORDS ?? Heer Waris Shah ahs not a single picture/painting..my dear..its only WORDS...BUT a reader can IMAGINE the Beauty of Heer via the words of Waris Shah...DG paints such pictures..just as SGGS also does...BUT the ones in SGGS are SPIRITUAL..while those in DG are PORNOGRAPHIC.

When we talk about PORNOGRAPHY thats masquerading as DG..then we have to compare with REAL PORNOGRAPHY which all can associate with...I also have knowledge about Kamasutra...and other ancient SANSKRIT TEXTS..all equally PORNOGRAPHIC...straight and simple...people who want to AVOID..such..can do so...BUT the PORN in DG is being SHOVED DOWN our THROATS by being associated with GURU JIs name !! that is unacceptable. NO point saying what you said in RED in the First para..I DO KNOW ALL MY STUFF....whether its really porn plain and simple like playboy kamasutra or "holy chola wearing" mahapursh sant endorsed DG....pretending to be the CHACHA besides our FATHER SGGS. When the FATHER is ALIVE..the CHACHA has no role....esp a Chacha who is a real porno ras.cal. Only a fool will IGNORE his father and ask the chacha for advise...because thats admitting that the FATHER doesnt KNOW "EVERYTHING". SGGS is sarab kala sampooran GURU..He KNOWS EVERYTHING.PERIOD.
Words make pictures in mind .... some what true !! The same words can also be used to image the picture of the conclusion of these charitars .... it wud be so deadly .... but no ... anti DG people will just imagine the sexual picture made in your minds but never the picture of the deadly results the excess lust can produce ...

itsmaneet

SPNer
Jun 13, 2012
Nagpur, India
Sorry veerji, we are not 'attacking' you but here you sound like people who support the medicinal properties of alcohol and marijuana!
dear brother

am not in medicals but have limited knowledge but i know even the snake's poison smtime is used in certain medicines to cure certain diseases .... still people take those medicines .... with the intention of getting cured but if you'll always think to die taking those medicines...ul nvr take it ...

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/the-venom-cure/introduction/2063/

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM