• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Guru Nanak: A 'False' Prophet?

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
re: Guru Nanak: A 'False' Prophet ?

Mr Jinni

Do you know that Prophet Mohammad was engaged to Aisha when she was a CHILD - 6 yrs old and Prophet Mohammad was 50 yrs Old.

He consumated the marriage after 3 yrs when Aisha was 9 yrs old and Prophet Mohammad was 53 yrs old !!!

Can you still call Mohammad a Prophet and Guru Nanak a False Prophet ??

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India

Mr Jinni

Have you heard of this !!!

Muhammad’s marriage with his adopted son’s wife

What a Great Prophet of God !!!

The great Prophet justified all this by adding verses to Quran for his own convieniance

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India

Dear Mr. Jinni

Do you want more revelations about the Holy Quran and Last Prophet of God ??

If you are still confused about the deffinition of Prophet, More 'useful' information can be provided from Quran itself and from the life of Prophet Mohammad.

I simple advise to Mr. Jinni is that he should remove the JIN of idiocity from his mind and use his brain in a more logical way.
God gave Man Inteligence, which is not to be thrown away uselessly, But to use it.

Guru Nank says "Remember God with your intelect intact"

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India

Dear Mr. Jinni

Do you want more revelations about the Holy Quran and Last Prophet of God ??

If you are still confused about the deffinition of Prophet, More 'useful' information can be provided from Quran itself and from the life of Prophet Mohammad.

I simple advise to Mr. Jinni is that he should remove the JIN of idiocity from his mind and use his brain in a more logical way.
God gave Man Inteligence, which is not to be thrown away uselessly, But to use it.

Guru Nank says "Remember God with your intelect intact"

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait

KULWINDER SINGH said:
Dear Friend, Sat Sri Akal
I Do Not Agree With You,
Can You Reply My Questions,

1. Who Says That "hazrat Muhammad" Were The Last Prophet Of God.
2. How Do You Know That What Qualities Are Necessary To Be A Prophet.
Are You God !
Who Are You !
Have You The Full Knowledge About Qualities Of A Prophet Of God.
I Think Only Prophet Of God Can Give The Answers Of These Questions.
Remember Dear
Lack Of Knowledge Can Some Time Prove Harmful To Anybody.
So Pls. Do Not Write Ant Thing Without Full Knowledge.

Regards
Guru Granth Sahib is the extension and elaboration of Mool Mantar. It gives succinctly the concept and most comprehensive definitions of God.Only those who are graced the qualities of Mul Mantar can define who is Gurmukh. Mul Mantar proclaims that The Truth has seven facets and the realization of truth requires the realization of sevenfold ideal in human living. Numerical ‘Ek’ is the first primal un-manifested Form of the One Nirgun or Transcendent. The other two are manifested Forms ‘Ong-kar’ and ‘SATNAM’, from ‘KARTA PURAKH’ to ‘Sai-Bhang’ are the attributes of The Truth. In this invocation each word is combination of two words, like ‘Sat-Naam’. “Sat,” means ever Living Truth being its identity, existing reality and ‘Naam’ – essence and emnation of The Truth. The third aspect is infinite creativity ‘Karta-purakh’ – ‘Karta’ means Creator. ‘Purakh’ which means intelligent consciousness that implies that not Nature, but The Truth is the Creator, Protector and Destroyer. The fourth aspect is ‘Nir-bhau’ - the Incomprehensible, total fearlessness. Fifth aspect is eternal, changeless entity ‘Aa-kaal-murat’. Murat means the Life-giving Entity. Akal means deathless and formless. Thus Akal Murat means that The Truth is the Living Entity, which is formless and never dies, and is the image of the Eternal. Thus the sixth aspect straight away says ‘Aa-juni’ that It is beyond cycle of births. Then comes ‘Sai-bhang’ which means enlightened by itself, implying that all that exists emanates from The Truth while It does not originate in anything. The invocation ends with the Word, Gur-parsad. The Guru is in fact the Shabad (Word) of the Truth and by enshrining shabad one qualifies for It's grace.
Sahni Mohinder

Apr 14, 2006

I suggest we close this debate. It is pointless. Jinni will never reply.

Let us not waste our time. We should concentrate on some fruitful activity.

Manmohan.
Sevadaar.

Jul 30, 2004
world

Gurfateh

There are some sects in Islam,who are Holy Kuran purists and do not have faith in Hadees.

They may procalim themsleve to be Wahabis.

Then in Shias and Sufi Sunnis,we have some who follow the understanding of Holy Kuran based upon the interpetation of thier Imam or Peer respectively.

There are some Muslims indeed called sipleeds(in Arebia),who follow interpetation of Holy Kuran by their peer refred as Abdul Majeed Guru Nanak by some Inidna Muslims.

many Muslims come to them to understand clearer meaning of Holy Kuran(referance an issue of book called Gurbani is jug main Channan).

Sugmad

SPNer
Apr 23, 2006

First Prophet, Last prophet , middle Prophet ......?
First of all , if we were to check the past which we cannot , many a time was this Earth
of ours cleaned and restocked and cleaned again. At the Grand Maha Pralaya we all will be
taken up into Sach Khand. The Gurus and Prophets have been coming for trillions of years and beyond. Puny minds think they can have GOD on their side . The Lord Puran Dhani Anami Purush can do whatever he wants. He is closest to his Saints who have True Love for all. He can send His Gurus at any numbers . It is true that Brahma , Shiva , Vishnu
also send their own to this MatLok . As these 3 main Gods are below Sach Khand , they are not beyond the grip of Maya. They also have Karmas. Rama and Krishna were incarnations of Vishnu himself. Our Gurus were from Sach Khand and had the authority from SATNAM.
Guru Gobind Singh Ji came directly from Sach Khand to this lower world and even helped the Goddess Chandi(Durga Ma) in her battles which she was losing. Our Gurus which belong to all mankind as is Jesus and all true Masters have repeated again and again to do the Sewa of Maha Purush which is to Meditate on NAAM. Khalsa-hood is an automatic
attainment of any human who is genuine in his or her pursuit of GOD. One step taken towards GOD and He will take hundred steps towards us. Our Gurus were very humble
and had all their faith and sustenance in GOD himself ONLY. As the Saints of GOD are under the protection of GOD , those who afflict any pain or misery to them have to answer to GOD HIMSELF.Many Christians think our Gurus were weak and too humble and that is because they do not know their true Christian religion by itself. True Christian religion
is very-very hard to follow as is Sikhism . Islam itself is buried in rituals and dogma that
has so many confused. Jihad actually means to fight our evil self within. All religions have their Karmas and have certain time limits on this earth. Bhagat Kabir has been here many-many times and so has our Gurus. Open thy Daswan Dwar and see the Glory of the True Guru. We have 9 openings in our body. 2 for eyes,2 for the nose,2 for the ears,1 for the mouth, 2 lower openings and that makes 9. These 9 openings lead to EVIL but the Daswan Dwar or Tenth Door that was explained by Guru Gobind Singh ji is located between
our eyes .This DOOR opens inward with Naam Simran and leads to Sach Khand.
In this DOOR is all creation enclosed and all Knowledge . When this door is Opened,
all outer taste will be insipid. The Visions seen with the (eyes) of the SOUL will struck
awe in thee. It is at this point that you will spend more time here as it is beyond the sphere of Maya and duality. That is why a True Khalsa (Gurmukh) is always meditating
as he has gone back home and known another existence (Jiwan Mukat.) All outer
enjoyments by the minds are discarded and this Soul literally becomes a KING.
His head bows only to GOD. Beyond this DOOR nothing can be written as it is beyond the
MIND.
Guru Nanak has said in JapJi Sahib that some are closer to GOD and some are further away but eventually we all will come face to face with the Owner.
We should not be perturbed by claims of other religions or faiths or prophets.
We should work for our SOUL Liberation. Let GOD handle the rest. It is not our job.
When we are ready, it would not matter if we are christian,sikh,muslim,buddhist
or anything else ; the annointment has been given. Our steps will gradually lead
towards GOD. Where there were 2 , only 1 will be left. You after all did not exist.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sugmad

SPNer
Apr 23, 2006

Dear Friends,

Do not belittle Muhammad S.A.W. or any other Prophets or Saviours.
All had their job to do. Facts are different .
Please read SukhMani Sahib by Guru Arjan Dev Ji about the Brahm Giani.
We never know who is the beloved of GOD. The ways of the Men and
Women of GOD are very strange. We try to understand them with our
small minds. We all make mistakes and i do them daily, nay , every moment.
The Names of GOD are all different in all the different religions.
Puny minds tries to invoke . Let them.
Follow the ways of all our Gurus from GURU NANAK DEV JI UNTIL
GURU GOBIND SINGH JI. Learn their ways and study their stories
from all sources. In that confusion your Inner Voice will guide
you to truth.
Let them belittle us. We are different. Our Harminder Sahib has four huge doors
opened always towards the world. We do not care if we have 6 billion sikhs
or 10 sikhs in this world , as long those 10 are true Khalsa. What if we have 6 billion
sikhs but none has GOD. It is best to have a few who sacrifice their ego and study and meditate on GOD only and guide our sikh community towards the vision of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj. Everybody wants to be a leader and teacher of others. To climb the ladder
of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj is not easy, you have to be the lowest of the low.
This is a path of the ONE to the ONE. From the lowest rung of the ladder
will arise the true GURMUKH KHALSA who will shine true LIGHT on ALL.
Many follow the outer form of the Khalsa and not even have an idea of
the INNER state of the Khalsa. The Khalsa of the Guru has the JYOT of NAAM
in his HEART ALWAYS.
So as Jesus had said in humility , ''RESIST NOT EVIL"

IN EVERY HEART THOU ART HIDDEN;
IN EVERY HEART BURNS THY LIGHT.
THE GURU'S MESSAGE BURSTS OPEN
THE GRANITE DOORS TO SALVATION.
REVEALING THE FEARLESS ONE
ENTRANCED IN PROFOUND MEDITATION.

GURU NANAK DEV DI MAHARAJ

Sugmad

SPNer
Apr 23, 2006

Sri Hemkunt Sahib
Hem13.JPG

There is a place high in the snow capped mountains of the Himalayas that was hidden from sight for eons. For thousands of years this place has remained unknown to humans, a place of utter beauty and peaceful serenity. Here a natural lake lies on a plateau at a height of 15,000 feet surrounded by seven white clad peaks. To the Sikhs this place is known a Hemkunt Sahib.

Hemkunt Sahib is associated with the tenth Guru, Guru Gobind Singh Ji, but what distinguishes it from other historical sites to the great Guru is that it is linked to Guru Sahib Ji’s previous incarnation as the mighty warrior Dusht Daman. Guru Sahib Ji mentions this place in his composition Bachittar Natak. But it was not until the twentieth century after many long years of searching that Hemkunt Sahib was finally discovered.

Before this site was discovered by the Sikhs it was known locally as Lokpal, which translates to ‘protector of the world’. It was a place of worship and pilgrimage by the local population, a place linked to the hindu trinity of the creator – Brahma, the sustainer – Vishnu, and the destroyer – Shiv Ji. The Vedas and Purana text of ancient India mention the Himalayas as the abode of the gods and goddesses, the locals tell tales of Lakshman, Vishu and Hanuman.

The deity Lakshman who was mortally wounded in battle against the demons, was brought to the shores of the lake by his wife. She prayed to Hanuman the monkey god to save his life. Hanuman heard her prayers and found the life giving herb called Sanjivani Bhutti, this was given to Lakshman and he was revived. The gods were overjoyed and went to Lord Bramha to give thanks, seek his blessing and to protect them from the demons who ravaged the world. Lord Brahma told them that only Nanak the saviour of the universe can assist them in his tenth incarnation, that he will destroy evil and tyranny and will become the protector of the holy people. Lord Brahma recounts the following tale.

Dusht Daman During the age of truth – Sat Yuga, gods and mortals will face the tyranny of the fierce demons known as Dhents. The gods will call upon Durga Devi to assist them and she will do battle against the dhents. The onslaught will be too much even for her and she will flee to the mountains. Here she will approach a holy man called Samaundh Rikhi who will be seated upon a lions skin. She will ask for his help. The pursuing demons will also reach his abode and demand that the rishi tell them where she is. The rikhi says that since the devi has sought his protection he is duty bound to assist her. The demons are enraged by this and draw their swords. The rishi addresses them " I am a Brahmin and will therefore not take up arms against you, but I will create a Khattri (warrior class) who will be known as Dusht Daman (destroyer of evil) who will destroy you and your kin". He then rises and shakes the lion skin, from this emerges shakti (power) in the form of a Khattri warrior carrying a sword. The warrior asks permission to engage in battle with the dhents. When this is given the battle ensues. The battles last for many years and in the end all the dhents are destroyed by Dusht Daman. The warrior then returns to the rikhi and says "what are your orders now ?" The rikhi tells the youth that he is to go to the mountains and perform intense penance and austerities. Dusht Daman sets of and reaches the lake of Hemkunt Sahib and spends many many years meditating on the name of the one true God. So much tapasia (meditation on Gods name) is done that the two – Dusht Daman and God – become one.

HemDush2.JPG

Home 1 23 4 Hemkund Parbat Yatra Gallery

Sugmad

SPNer
Apr 23, 2006

it Is True Prophet Muhammad S.a.w. Was The Last One.
he Was The Last One In His Line Of Prophets.
in Our Line It Was Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj Khalsa
who Was The Last One. There Are Other Lines Too Like For Kabir,
other Saints And Masters.
so In Their Own Way They Are Right. We Are Also Right. Everybody Is Right After All On Their Own Level.
dont Worry Too Much About The Happenings Of This World.they Will Keep Changing As Always. Do Thy Naam Simran And Free
your Self.

Sugmad

SPNer
Apr 23, 2006

Sri Hemkunt Sahib
Hem3.JPG

Guru Gobind Singh Ji
in his composition Bachittar Natak, which is written in beautiful poetry form, describes the lineage of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and how they were blessed to come to this world to put mankind on the path of righteousness.

Guru Ji writes that Ram Chander son of Raja Dasrath had two sons Lava and Kushu. Lava and Kushu together ruled over Northern India for many years. They remained good friends during their rule and they colonized two important cities, Lahore and Kasur. But when after many long years of reign they passed away their sons could not tolerate each other. They became great enemies. One grand son of Lava named Sodhi won the battle and became the king of Punjab. The grandsons of Kushu were defeated and they made there way to the city of Banaras. Here they settled down and learnt the Vedas, the ancient scriptures. Due to their knowledge of the Vedas, they became known as the Vedees (or Bedies).

One day king Sodhi remembered that his relatives lived in Banaras. He decided to meet them after all these years. He sent a messenger and invited them to Lahore, they all came at once and reached the Darbar of King Sodhi.

King Sodhi was very impressed by their wisdom and knowledge and asked them to recite the four Vedas. When the Bedies recited three of the four Veda, King Sodhi was moved, he got up from his throne and asked the leader of the Bedies to take his royal seat. He offered his kingdom to the Bedies with great honor. He himself decided to leave behind his reign and riches and went off into the forests in order to contemplate the Name of God.

When king Sodhi got prepared for his new abode, the newly crowned king Bedie said, "As you have gifted us this worldly kingdom after hearing three Vedas, similarly in the age of Kalyug we would offer you the Divine Kingdom in our third incarnation."

Hem11.JPG

So it came to pass that in the age of Kalyug in the house of Bedie, Guru Nanak was born as first Divine master, he was called the true Patshah. After reigning as the Divine King in the form of Guru Nanak Dev, Guru Angad Dev and Guru Amar Dass, he offered his Divine kingdom to the house of Sodhi , to Sodhi Patshah Guru Ram Dass Ji. The guruship then remained in the Sodhi house where it passed to Guru Arjun Dev Ji, Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji, Guru Har Rai Ji, Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji and then to Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji. Not only was the nineth Guru the father of the tenth Guru, Guru Gobind Singh Ji in this life but also in the previous, for Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji was the Samaundh Rikhi that created the Dusht Daman shakti.

Hem5.JPG

Home 123 4 Hemkund Parbat Yatra Gallery

Sugmad

SPNer
Apr 23, 2006

Sri Hemkunt Sahib

Guru Gobind Singh Ji then continues with his own story (apni katha) :

Now I narrate my story,how from meditation and austerities I came to this world. At that place where Hemkunt Mountain is adorned by seven peaks, the place named Sapatsring where King Pandu did yoga. There I did intense meditation and austerities and contemplated God. In this way I meditated until, from duality, two forms (God and myself) became one. My father and mother also contemplated the Formless One through several kinds of yoga and austere discipline. They served the Formless One and God was pleased with them. So God gave a command to me, and then I took birth in Kal Yug. I did not desire to come, as I was absorbed in devotion at God's feet. Somehow God made me understand His purpose, and saying thus sent me into this world.

From meditation and austerities God called me, and saying thus sent me into this world. God speaks: "I acknowledge and bless you as my son. I have created you to teach the true path.
Wherever in the world you go, spread righteousness, and remove ignorance from the world. "
The poet speaks: "I stood, folded my hands, and spoke this promise with head bowed: 'With You as the supporter Your path will be established in the world.'" For this work God sent me, and then I was born into the world.

Bachittar Natak.
Hem2.JPG

Devotees set off in the early hours of the morning from Gobind Dham. They cross the bridge over Hem Gunga - whose source is the Hemkunt lake - and start ascending the final 5000 feet over a 5km track. This journey can take upto four hours as the air at such altitude becomes thin and tiredness and fatigue sets in.

Here we see Nihang Singhs climbing the final 1184 steps to the top and a Nihang Singh standing in front of the still half frozen lake.

Hem12.JPG

The great scholar and close disciple of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Bhai Mani Singh compiled the compositions of Guru Sahib ji into the Dasam Granth, in 1734. A turbulent century passed in which the Sikhs were persecuted and hunted like animals. It was not until the nineteenth century when things had settled down somewhat that attention turned towards the passages in the Bachittar Natak that described Sri Hemkunt Sahib.

Hem8.JPG

The Maharaja of Patiala gave a grant to Pandit Tara Singh a historian from the nineteenth century to compile a list of all the Sikh shrines, this he did in his book Sri Guru Tirath Sangrah, published in 1884 and he mentions Hemkunt Sahibs geological location to be in the Uttarkhand area of the state of Uttar Pardash. Later the renowned scholar and noted poet Bhai Vir Singh did much to develop the Hemkunt site. Bhai Vir Singh gives a detailed description of of the Tap asthan in his famous work Sri Kalgidhar Chamtkar, published 1929. The opening chapters of this historical biography describes Guru Sahibs passage from Hemkunt to Sach Khand (the realm of Truth) where he was given his mission by God, and then from Sach Khand to Mat Lok (the terrestrial world), this account is based on the texts of Suraj Parkash and Guru Sahib Ji’s Bachittar Natak.

Hempath.jpg

This image shows an aerial view of the mountain pass that goes all the way up to Hemkunt Sahib. Gobind Dham can be seen at the bottom right of the image. If the zig-zag path is followed up the picture Hemkunt Sahib can be seen as a small white dot to the top of the image.

Hempath2.jpg

Looking down from Hemkunt Sahib

A retired army general Sant Sohan singh read Bhai Vir Singhs description of Hemkunt Sahib and was so moved by the account that he vowed to make it his lifes mission to find the place where Guru Sahib Ji had meditated. He set out in the spring of 1933 following the clues in Bachittar Natak, Suraj Parkash, Guru Tirath Sangrah and the ancient texts of the Mahabharata. He traveled passed Rishikesh towards Pandukshwar always enquiring from local people about their folk laws. Then one day he heard some stories about a lake known locally as Lokpal, he decided to investigate. He accompanied some local women who were on their way to Lokpal to do puja (prayers) to Lakshman. He crossed the river with the assistance of the villagers and started towards the sarovar they had spoken of. On the final day of his journey, he climbed the steep slope towards Lokpal alone. When he saw the beautiful lake he started to count the peaks which surrounded it, wondering if this could be the place described in Bachitar Natak.

As he was counting, he heard a voice behind him say, "From where did you come and for what do you search?" Sohan Singh turned and saw a tall rikhi (hermit) clad in white. He had a long beard, heavy eyelids, and a face so radiant that Sohan Singh was unable to look at him eye to eye . Sohan Singh bowed his head before the rikhi and said “ I came to search for the meditation place of Guru Gobind Singh." The rikhi gestured to a flat stone beside the water and said that this was the place at which the Guru had sat for so long in deep meditation,"Go and bow your head." Sohan Singh hastened to go, and his eyes were filled with tears of joy that after two years of exploration he had finally found the place he had been seeking. The ecstasy at the fulfillment of a cherished mission was too great and he was somewhat dazed. While he was in this state, it occurred to him that he should ask the rikhi more questions. But when he opened his eyes and turned, the old holy man had disappeared.

Home123 4 Hemkund Parbat Yatra Gallery

Sugmad

SPNer
Apr 23, 2006

Sri Hemkunt Sahib

Sant Sohan singh wanted to spread the news of his discovery but none wanted to heard it, it fell on deaf ears. The Gurdwara committee of Musourie the closest town to Uttarkhand were very skeptical, as were the Sharomani Gurdwara Parbandakh Committee, nobody would listen. He then decided to contact Bhai Vir Singh Ji. In 1934 Sohan Singh met Bhai Vir Singh and convinced him that he had found Hemkunt Sahib.

Hem7.JPG
HemBram.JPG

The Brahm Kamal flower, native to the Himalayas.

Hemkunt Sahib map

Hem10.JPG

Bhai Vir Singh offered his help to develop the site of Hemkunt Sahib. He gave Sohan Singh funds to buy material and construct a Gurdwara on the shores of the lake. Sohan Singh was accompanied by a Havaldar (army sergeant) called Modan Singh who had offered his services. A year later both of them set off again. They got a local building contractor to start construction of the gurdwara after obtaining local permission. Out of respect for the Hindu mandir that stood on the shores of the lake, it was also enlarged and improved. Such was the devotion of Modan Singh that after retiring from the army he dedicated his life to the service of Hemkunt Sahib.

Hem4.JPG

Bhai Soorat Singh was a Gursikh who even in 1949 used to do make the yatra to Hemkund Sahib.

Here he descibes some of the incidents that took place at this sacred place; “Every year I would go from Gobind Dham to Hemkund Sahib and in the evening return back. In those days there was a very small Gurdwara there and I would complete the bhog of a sehaj paath in around 15 or 16 days. When I would do paath though, I wouldn’t speak out aloud but sometimes it seemed to me that the Gurdwara Sahib was filled with Singhs and sometimes there was no one. One day at the time of of the bhog, I finished by saying a Fateh! And to my surprise, it was answered by Singhs sitting in the Darbar. I looked up and five or six of them were wearing blue clothes and the rest were wearing white. All had shastars. One Singh stood and said, “Bhai Sahib, do not doubt us, we are 16 Shaheed Singhs in this Gurdwara and many others also come around here.”

Many times I would spend the night in the veranda and I would hear the keertan of Asa Dee Vaar. Once, early morning I was sitting in the veranda when I saw a being riding a white lion come, bathe in the sarovar and then ride off again on the lion.”

In the early days there was no shelter on route to Hemkunt Sahib and Moden Singh would shelter from the fierce wind and cold weather in a hollowed out tree trunk. This tree trunk still stands in the grounds of the gurdwara of Gobind Dham. Today there is a string of gurdwaras from Hardwar to Rishkesh, Srinagar, Joshimat, Gobind Ghat and Gobind Dham where devotees can rest for food and shelter.

A beautiful gurdwara now stands on the shores of the lake of ice in the shape of an upturned lotus flower, designed so that it can withstand the heavy snowfalls that cover it for much of the year. Hot tea is served to all who reach there , many take a dip in the sacred lake. The men dipping in the lake with separate facilities for the ladies next to the Gurdwara. The Guru Granth Sahib Ji is housed within the gurdwara under a beautiful brass canopy. Blankets are available within the gurdwara. Overnight stays at Hemkunt Sahib are not permitted for it is said that shaheed (martyred) spirits make their presence known at amritwale (Gods time – early hours of the morning). Pilgrims make their descent as early as possible for sunset throughout the season is at 6.00pm and the trail can become very difficult. Steadily the pilgrims have increased from 500 in 1977 to over 180,000 in 1990.
Home123 4Hemkund Parbat Yatra Gallery

Sugmad

SPNer
Apr 23, 2006

DUSHT DAMAN DOMAIN

Sri Hemkunt Sahib

HemAerial.jpg

A full view of Hemkund parbat (mountain). At the foot of the image is Gobind Dham, from here the path zig zags 6kms all the way up to Hemkund Sahib. The gurdwara can just be seen as a tiny white dot two thirds up the middle of the image.

Home123 4HemkundParbatYatra Gallery

Pukandi Baba

SPNer
Mar 25, 2006
In a mansion

BabbarSher said:
Gurbani is about Love, not about hating ur fellow beings

Gurbani is about Naam, and focusses ion worship of One True God, NOT some prophet.

This my friend is Sikhism!

It praises the one God unlike all the other religions!

:wah:

Jul 7, 2006
HOw can use such stupid words for Guru Nanak(A Prophet) ?

how dare you that you used such a nonsence thinking to discribe Guru Nanak.
With your stupid thinking a Prophet can not be justified. who are you to judge the Prophers?
Have you seen any certificate of Muhmmad for his Prophethood? how can you say that he was the last prophet? Have ever met Guru nanak or Muhmmad?
answer me waiting for your reply

Kuldeep Singh Dhillon
ks25_2000@yahoo.com

Mar 26, 2006

HOW DARE THAT SLIT ORGAN CALL GURU MAHARAJ ANYTHING ??? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO DECIDE???

MOHAMAD ..YOR PROPHET...WAS NOT SOMEONE THROWN FRM HEAVEN...AND HIS CHARACTER..IS WELL KNOWN..THAT FOOL COULDNT FIND A GAL TO SCREW OF HIS AGE...MOHAMMAD...SCRED A GAL 20 YEARS HIS SENIOR AND THEN ALMOST THE SAME DIFFERENCE HIS JUNIOR...

THAT PAEDOPHIL....HE SCREWD A 8 YEAR OLD CHILD....

NOW SANGAT...JUST SEE THEIR VIEW...THEY WILL HIDE...WHAT IS OPEN..THATS IS THEIR WOMAN..AND OPEN WHATS CLSOED...THATS THE MALE ORGAN...

SUCH SHIT ...KEEP YOR PORNOGRAPHICAL ISLAM TO YORSELF...

dont ever try to teach us our sikhi....

saadh sangat..i m sorry ...but the khalsa in me is not that cold that i cannot react...to a person who wants to prove that his porn shit is true ...

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India

There is no comparision Between Guru Nanak and the so called 'Prophet' Mohammad.
If you read about his actions his karnee, its nothing but Repulsive.

The modern way of thinking and civilized behaviour does not seem to apply to the life of Prophet Mohammad.

If you read Hadiths you'll find Mohammad nothing but a Sex starved creature. For Exaple:
(1) Mohd married with Ayesha when She was six year old and had sexual intercourse with her when she was 9 year old. (Al-Bukhari,Vol3,p91)
(2) Mohd used to make love with all of his 9 wives in one go. (Al-Bukhari,Vol3,P118)
(3) Mohd possessed sexual strength of 30 men (Al-Bukhari, Vol1, p181) and many similar Hadiths are in their authentic books.

It is sickening to read the Hadiths. Imam Bukhari has provided more sexual details of Mohd in his AL-Bukhari Sharef, than in the KOKSHASTER.
Muslims say that all Al-Bukhari Sharef hadiths are authentic.

You cannot compare Mohammad to Guru Nanak. Even Guru Nanak's Sikhs would present a better character than Mohammad !!

I would like to bring to the notice of Jinni the following facts about the life of Mohammad. His so called prophet is no where near Guru Nanak.
Here are some of pure facts in the life of 'Prophet Mohammad'

Muhammad committed mass murder of the Jews who never fought against him and whose only crime was to be wealthy and not want to believe in his claim.

Muhammad raped women whose husbands he murdered in his raids. Or he tortured people in the most sadistic way before killing them.
He raided innocent civilians with no warning, killed the men and then chose the prettiest women for himself and had sex with them on the same day he killed their husbands, fathers and loved ones. This is the case of Jwairyah, Rayhanah and Safiyah. The stories of these women are extremely revealing as much as they are disturbing.

Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old child. Is this a sign of a prophet ? Jinni and other Muslims would bring all lame excuses and moral relativistic arguments to dodge the question. Ask them if Muhammad claimed to be a prophet of God why he followed the bad examples of the people of his time? Furthermore, is there any evidence that in those days 50 year old men married 6 year old children? This is not even natural. Normal men do not get sexually attracted to children. Only a pedophile can become sexually aroused by a child.
Even in the animal kingdom where animals respond to their animalistic instincts, pre-puberty animals and birds are spared and not desired by the male animals in heat. I would think that it is a biological reaction that is ingrained in all of us not to lust after or desire or be turned on by any child immaterial of what kind of perverts we may be. Having sexual feelings for children is unnatural and it is a sickness of mind. It has nothing to do with morality. Any adult who lusts after a child is not normal.

Muhammad was sick in the head.

And you have the guts to compare him to Guru Nanak !!!

About the Bani Quraiza, the Jewish tribe that resided near Medina for 2000 years. Muhammad massacred all their men and enslaved their women and children. To separate boys from men, he inspected their genitals. If they had grown pubic hair he decided they are men and kill them. I would like to ask those calling Mohamad a prophet to justify that. Are they willing to condemn at least his genocides? The only guilt of the Bani Quraiza was their unwillingness to accept Muhammad as their prophet. But suppose they were guilty of something terrible. Was every single person of them including the children guilty? Is having pubic hair evidence of guilt?

About Asma Bint Marwan, the mother of five small children and Abu Afak, a 120 year old man, who were assassinated in the middle of the night at the order of Muhammad for composing poems that he found insulting.

Last edited:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM