• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurbani Being Misinterpreted By Sahil Ji

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Again this is to bring awareness

All our brothers ans sisters who may be trying to learn Gurbani being taught by Sahil Ji

Respected Saadh Sangat Ji,

i am starting to quote Respected Sahil Ji's quotes from whereever he is misinterpreting Gurbani, all over the forum.....

Respected sahil Ji was made aware of this(he is misrepresenting Gurbani) several times before, but he did not stop.

it may take me some days as i am busy covering other resposibilities as well, but i will make sure i cover all....

The purpose here is to bring awareness about this grave mistake/misunderstanding, hopefully Sahil Ji will also try to understand what Guru Ji is saying......

Otherwise he can have his own opinion, but please, he is requested once again to keep it to himself. Please do not misguide others on this forum. As this can lead to confusion for many. As well it shows Disrespect towards Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Granth sahib Ji.....
  • First- he just did it now------------
under thread- Being Naam-dhari is Sikhi

Sahil Makkar said:
I will try to be as short as possible, describing one quote for each n every question..
If u want to go into any specific thing dipper, then dig me for that, I will try to elaborate it with some more quotes from SGGS.

ਪਾਤਾਲਾ ਪਾਤਾਲ ਲਖ ਆਗਾਸਾ ਆਗਾਸ
पाताला पाताल लख आगासा आगास ॥
paataalaa paataal lakh aagaasaa aagaas.
There are nether worlds beneath nether worlds, and hundreds of thousands of heavenly worlds above.

ਓੜਕ ਓੜਕ ਭਾਲਿ ਥਕੇ ਵੇਦ ਕਹਨਿ ਇਕ ਵਾਤ
ओड़क ओड़क भालि थके वेद कहनि इक वात ॥
orhak orhak bhaal thakay vayd kahan ik vaat.
The Vedas say that you can search and search for them all, until you grow weary.

ਸਹਸ ਅਠਾਰਹ ਕਹਨਿ ਕਤੇਬਾ ਅਸੁਲੂ ਇਕੁ ਧਾਤੁ
सहस अठारह कहनि कतेबा असुलू इकु धातु ॥
sehas athaarah kahan kataybaa asuloo ik Dhaat.
The scriptures say that there are 18,000 worlds, but in reality, there is only One Universe.

ਲੇਖਾ ਹੋਇ ਲਿਖੀਐ ਲੇਖੈ ਹੋਇ ਵਿਣਾਸੁ
लेखा होइ त लिखीऐ लेखै होइ विणासु ॥
laykhaa ho-ay ta likee-ai laykhai ho-ay vinaas.
If you try to write an account of this, you will surely finish yourself before you finish writing it.

ਨਾਨਕ ਵਡਾ ਆਖੀਐ ਆਪੇ ਜਾਣੈ ਆਪੁ ॥੨੨॥
नानक वडा आखीऐ आपे जाणै आपु ॥२२॥
naanak vadaa aakhee-ai aapay jaanai aap. ||22||
O Nanak, call Him Great! He Himself knows Himself. ||22||

These lines are not related to ur question, but just read the last lines, Guru Nanak dev ji is clearly saying that.. Greatest is man, who knows himself..
DO U KNOW UR SELF.. WHO U ARE, FROM WHERE U CAME, AND WHERE U WILL GO

Last Line(pauri 22) when he is explaining in his own words-

HERE DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU NANAK DEV JI IS TALKING ABOUT THE GREATNESS OF WAHEGURU/GOD/PARMATMA, NOT OF A MAN........

I AM SURPRSED ENOUGH THAT EVEN THE TRANSLATION TEXT THAT RESPECTED VEER SAHIL JI IS USING-
"O Nanak, call Him Great! He Himself knows Himself. ||22||"
has all the "H"s capital for HIM, HIMSELF and still he is saying it is a talk about a man.....

Refences from others

Respected Bhai Sahib Singh Ji-

hy nwnk! ijs Akwl purK ƒ (swry jgq ivc) v`fw AwiKAw jw irhw hY, auh Awp hI Awpxy Awp ƒ jwxdw hY (auh AwpxI vifAweI Awp hI jwxdw h)Y[22[

Respected Manmohan Singh Ji

nwnk vfw AwKIAY Awpy jwxY Awpu ]22]
hy nwnk! ausnUµ ivSwl vrnx kr[ auh Awp hI Awpxy Awp nUµ jwxdw hY[
O Nanak! Call Him great. He Himself knows His Own-self.

from- Sikh Scriptures:
O Nanak! All say that God is great, But only He knows how great! || 22 ||

Respected Attar Singh Ji:

Call Him Great, O, Nanak; Only He Knows Himself- the extent of His Glory.

forgive me please

again this is for awareness, choice is yours.

----------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 29, 2006
GuruFateh,

OK, I will not argue in this,
Better is to, Say sorry on this, If u take it like that, take it like that,
May be here meaning may be the same as surinder bhen is saying,
But really saying, Greatest man is only that who KNOWS himself

Kabir ji also says: TUM HO KAUN, KAHA SE AAYE,
KAHA HE NIJ GHAR TERA, KEHI KARAN TUM BHARMAT DOLO, TAN TAJ KAHA BASERA..
means basic question to human being is about his/her existence,
if he knows himself, then he is great.

Sorry for that..
and tell me more mistakes to me..
this is nice thread to put on all misinterpretations of me.
and also to correct me..

Thanks behan
Gurufateh
Respected Saadh Sangat Ji,

i am starting to quote Respected Sahil Ji's quotes from whereever he is misinterpreting Gurbani, all over the forum.....

Respected sahil Ji was made aware of this(he is misrepresenting Gurbani) several times before, but he did not stop.

it may take me some days as i am busy covering other resposibilities as well, but i will make sure i cover all....

The purpose here is to bring awareness about this grave mistake/misunderstanding, hopefully Sahil Ji will also try to understand what Guru Ji is saying......

Otherwise he can have his own opinion, but please, he is requested to keep it to himself. Please do not misguide others on this forum.
  • First- he just did it now------------
under thread- Being Naam-dhari is Sikhi

Last Line(pauri 22) when he is explaining in his own words-

HERE DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU NANAK DEV JI IS TALKING ABOUT THE GREATNESS OF WAHEGURU/GOD/PARMATMA, NOT OF A MAN........

I AM SURPRSED ENOUGH THAT EVEN THE TRANSLATION TEXT THAT RESPECTED VEER SAHIL JI IS USING-
"O Nanak, call Him Great! He Himself knows Himself. ||22||"
has all the "H"s capital for HIM, HIMSELF and still he is saying it is a talk about a man.....

Refences from others

Respected Bhai Sahib Singh Ji-

hy nwnk! ijs Akwl purK ƒ (swry jgq ivc) v`fw AwiKAw jw irhw hY, auh Awp hI Awpxy Awp ƒ jwxdw hY (auh AwpxI vifAweI Awp hI jwxdw h)Y[22[

Respected Manmohan Singh Ji

nwnk vfw AwKIAY Awpy jwxY Awpu ]22]
hy nwnk! ausnUµ ivSwl vrnx kr[ auh Awp hI Awpxy Awp nUµ jwxdw hY[
O Nanak! Call Him great. He Himself knows His Own-self.

from- Sikh Scriptures:
O Nanak! All say that God is great, But only He knows how great! || 22 ||

Respected Attar Singh Ji:

Call Him Great, O, Nanak; Only He Knows Himself- the extent of His Glory.

forgive me please

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
GuruFateh,

Sorry for that..
and also to correct me..

Thanks behan
Gurufateh

Respected Sahil Ji,

endless thanks to you for the comments.

Can you clarify-

first you say-
Sahil Makkar said:

then you say-

Sahil Makkar said:
If u take it like that, take it like that,

What is unclear about this Shabad-IT IS CLEARLY A TALK OF THE GLORY OF THE ALMIGHTY.

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL??????

BE CLEAR PLEASE.

Endless thanks to you once again.

forgive me please

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
GuruFateh,

Sorry for that..
and also to correct me..

Thanks behan
Gurufateh

Respected Sahil Ji,

This Comment of yours shows crystal clear-

You have been and are being fooled/brainwashed/misguided big time by somebody

OR

You think that you can fool/brainwash others by changing/manipulating the Gurmukhi and English Dictionaries and Language rules.......

forgive me please

Feb 14, 2006
sahilmakkar1983 are you a Nirankari or follower of Narinder Grewal? Please answer yes or no. If this is true you are under social boycott for this association. If not that, then who is your secret dedhari baba/sant/guru? People have a right to know since you are passing off false teachings and distortions with Gurbani. Thank you.

Nov 29, 2006
GuruFateh

I said na,
Tell me some more interpretations,
and Sorry again

Surinder behan
I even wrote in that mail, at the bottom that there can be some mistakes, So said Sorry,
Ya GOD is greatest, but I would again say that ya these lines were for GOD only,
but greatest human being is the person who knows himself..
If u have any objections u can block me, no problems

But tell me the things about TENTH DOOR and seeing of GOD(the quotes that i put for tenth-door/dib-srishti),
were thats things misinterprated by me,
IF no then just think about that..
IF YES, then tell me the correct interpretetions..

RAJ karega khalsa.
sahilmakkar1983 are you a Nirankari or follower of Narinder Grewal? Please answer yes or no. If this is true you are under social boycott for this association. If not that, then who is your secret dedhari baba/sant/guru? People have a right to know since you are passing off false teachings and distortions with Gurbani. Thank you.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected Veer Sahil Ji,

it is simple.

you want to discuss whatever, go ahead.

PLEASE DO NOT USE GURBANI TO PROVE YOUR POINT WHEN YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT BANI SAYS.

SIMPLE AS THAT.

WHY ARE YOU DISRESPECTING GURBANI AGAIN AND AGAIN, EVEN AFTER BEING REQUESTED NOT TO DO SO.

AND YOU ARE ASKING ME TO DISCUSS THIS WITH YOU- SAHL JI ME PERSONALLY DOES NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR GURU FROM YOUR ARGUMENTS.

IF HE/SHE IS A GURU-CANNOT STAY HIDDEN. HAS TO SHINE HIMSELF/HERSELF WITHOUT YOU TELLING US ABOUT HIM/HER; AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE WAY YOU ARE TELLING ABOUT HIM/HER SHOWS THAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT SOME MAHA EGOISTIC PEOPLE GOTTEN TOGETHER, TRYING TO INSULT AND ARE INSULTING OUR DHAN DHAN GURU SAHIBAAN BY ALL MEANS.

THIS IS ALL.

forgive me please

Nov 29, 2006
GuruFateh

Haje tak tusi eh nahi dasya ki, eh kithe likhya ki, asi SGGS nu guru manana he
Vaise curious singh ne sahi jawaab dita he, ki eh gala bhai prahalad singh ne likhiya si,
na ke saade kissi guru ne,

or gurubani te mein pava ga(hak he mera)..bina apne matlab paye, sidha srigranth.org to,..
tusi te hale tak ona da vi answer nahi dita, "Tenth door is opened by GURU(that i put directly for srigranth.org.. so please answer that)"

Again saying sorry for that misinterpretetion.

ya my Guru will come into shine.. because he/she cant be hide.
True Guru will come.. n if Vaheguru ji de mehar hoi .. te tvannu pata chal jayega ki.. Gurubani ki he..
guru ki he.

n m not insulting our SGGS.(I have great respect for our scripture)
Dhan dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib vich meri jaan he. kyonki SGGS di gala to hi menu akal milli te mein apne guru vaal vadya,
SGGS vich te dawai likhi he, par o dawaai te satguru kol ja ke hi milegi,
Dawai dawai pad ke kuch nahi hona..

Tusi vaise menu block hi kar do.. agar tvannu problem he te.

GuruFateh

Respected Veer Sahil Ji,

it is simple.

you want to discuss whatever, go ahead.

PLEASE DO NOT USE GURBANI TO PROVE YOUR POINT WHEN YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT BANI SAYS.

SIMPLE AS THAT.

WHY ARE YOU DISRESPECTING GURBANI AGAIN AND AGAIN, EVEN AFTER BEING REQUESTED NOT TO DO SO.

AND YOU ARE ASKING ME TO DISCUSS THIS WITH YOU- SAHL JI ME PERSONALLY DOES NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR GURU FROM YOUR ARGUMENTS.

IF HE/SHE IS A GURU-CANNOT STAY HIDDEN. HAS TO SHINE HIMSELF/HERSELF WITHOUT YOU TELLING US ABOUT HIM/HER; AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE WAY YOU ARE TELLING ABOUT HIM/HER SHOWS THAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT SOME MAHA EGOISTIC PEOPLE GOTTEN TOGETHER, TRYING TO INSULT AND ARE INSULTING OUR DHAN DHAN GURU SAHIBAAN BY ALL MEANS.

THIS IS ALL.

forgive me please

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
GuruFateh

Haje tak tusi eh nahi dasya ki, eh kithe likhya ki, asi SGGS nu guru manana he
Vaise curious singh ne sahi jawaab dita he, ki eh gala bhai prahalad singh ne likhiya si,
na ke saade kissi guru ne,

or gurubani te mein pava ga(hak he mera)..bina apne matlab paye, sidha srigranth.org to,..
tusi te hale tak ona da vi answer nahi dita, "Tenth door is opened by GURU(that i put directly for srigranth.org.. so please answer that)"

Again saying sorry for that misinterpretetion.

ya my Guru will come into shine.. because he/she cant be hide.
True Guru will come.. n if Vaheguru ji de mehar hoi .. te tvannu pata chal jayega ki.. Gurubani ki he..
guru ki he.

n m not insulting our SGGS.(I have great respect for our scripture)
Dhan dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib vich meri jaan he. kyonki SGGS di gala to hi menu akal milli te mein apne guru vaal vadya,
SGGS vich te dawai likhi he, par o dawaai te satguru kol ja ke hi milegi,
Dawai dawai pad ke kuch nahi hona..

Tusi vaise menu block hi kar do.. agar tvannu problem he te.

GuruFateh

Yes Sahil Ji,

BUT how long you can give/advertise Poison in the name of Medicine.

i must say- ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO SHINE ONE'S GURU- YOU ARE PUTTING MORE KALANK ON YOUR SOCALLED GURU'S FACE BY POSTING AGAIN AND AGAIN-BY ARGUING LIKE THIS.

forgive me please

Nov 29, 2006
GURUFATEH

TUSI PURI JINDAGI NA PARDE RAHO

VAISE GURUNANAK SAHAB VI KEHNDE NE

PADIYE JEITE BARAS-BARAS, PADIYA JETE MAAS
PADIYE JEITE ARZA, PADIYE JEITE SAAS,
NANAK LEKHE EK GAL, HAUME CHAKNA....

EDA MATALB AAPE LAB LENA...

KOI NI VAHEGURU AAGE SUCHE MAN NAAL PRATHNA KARNA KI,
1>.AGAR EH MUNDA GALT HE TE , ENU SADBUDHI DO,
2>.OR AGAR EK MUNDA SAHI HE , TE MERE TE VI AISI MEHAR KARO, KI MENU VI DIKHE,

tUSI ODA HI KARNA JIVE VAHEGURU JI TVANNU KEHAN

VAHEGURU TVANNU KAMYAAB KARE, TE MARG DIKHYE..

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
GURUFATEH

TUSI PURI JINDAGI NA PARDE RAHO

VAISE GURUNANAK SAHAB VI KEHNDE NE

PADIYE JEITE BARAS-BARAS, PADIYA JETE MAAS
PADIYE JEITE ARZA, PADIYE JEITE SAAS,
NANAK LEKHE EK GAL, HAUME CHAKNA....

EDA MATALB AAPE LAB LENA...

KOI NI VAHEGURU AAGE SUCHE MAN NAAL PRATHNA KARNA KI,
1>.AGAR EH MUNDA GALT HE TE , ENU SADBUDHI DO,
2>.OR AGAR EK MUNDA SAHI HE , TE MERE TE VI AISI MEHAR KARO, KI MENU VI DIKHE,

tUSI ODA HI KARNA JIVE VAHEGURU JI TVANNU KEHAN

VAHEGURU TVANNU KAMYAAB KARE, TE MARG DIKHYE..

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Respected Sahil Ji,
endless thanks to you.

All Guru Sahibaan, So many Bhagats,
read Gurbani all their lives and still are doing it.

you can live your life, arguing about it, or live according to what Guru Ji tells us.

forgive me please, i am already living in Guru Ji's/Waheguru Ji's Hukam, you worry about yourself- as you are the one after your manua, and influenced by all the tamo guna-keep disrespecting Dhan Dhan Guru Sahibaan over and over again......

forgive me please

please answer me-

QUESTIONS FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONVINCE THE SIKHS TO BELIEVE THAT THEIR BELIEF IN 'DHAN “DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI” BEING THEIR LIVING GURU' IS SUBJECT TO BE CORRECTED.

A True Guru is a Guru because His Soul is Merged with The Higher Self.
For us(SIKHS) ALL OUR GURUS ARE TRUE GURUS. :)
For us(SIKHS) All our Eleven Gurus are LIVING. :)
For us(SIKHS) TRUTH never dies. It is not bound to time and space. ALL GURU SAHIBAAN AND ETERNAL LIVING JOTE IN THE FORM OF DHAN DHAN SIRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI
are everywhere, all the time, Adole, Apaar……:)
Baani Prabh Ki Sabh ko Bolay, Aap Adole Na Kabhu Doley………

IF ME NEECH IS WRONG PLEASE CORRECT ME.:roll:

Now we all know this Truth that human body is limited to time and space so has to expire one day. So is Guru Ji’s. There is no Guru living in a physical body forever. CAN YOUR GURU'S PHYSICAL BODY LIVE FOREVER??????

And I hope we all agree on this point that Atma never dies. DO WE??????

So for us(SIKHS), all our Gurus are here; now; have not gone anywhere. ARE THEY GONE ANYWHERE????

For all those who have been beating the drum Living Guru, Living Guru; In a Human Body, In a Human Body; The Only Way, The Only Way-
Will your Guru be of NO USE TO YOU AFTER HE/SHE LEAVES HIS/HER HUMAN ABODE??????

Are his/her words(truth) those are coming out of his/her mouth now, will be useless after he/she leaves the physical body???????

forgive me please

Feb 14, 2006
Surinder Kaur Cheema Ji says,
"Yes Sahil Ji,

BUT how long you can give/advertise Poison in the name of Medicine.

i must say- ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO SHINE ONE'S GURU- YOU ARE PUTTING MORE KALANK ON YOUR SOCALLED GURU'S FACE BY POSTING AGAIN AND AGAIN-BY ARGUING LIKE THIS.

forgive me please"

Okay, this made me laugh. Quoted for truth.

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
Dear Khalsa ji, Sahil is writing about DehGuru again and again but quoting, Raaj karega Khalsa, in his every message at end.
He is surely a confused Chela of some called dehdhari guru of him. And How will be a guru who's Chela is so confused. Singhs are never confused at all, Because they know SGGS Maharaj as the living Jyot of Ten Guru's. Sadi vi ardaas hai parmatma age ki Sahil ji nu jaroor sadhbudi dey taki apne guru di kami nu pehchan sake. Sada Guru Poora hai eh sanoo kisi kolo samjhan di lor nahi hai.
Raaj Karega Khalsa, AAki rahe no koi.

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
Dear khalsaji, It is a fact that for no confusion about who willbe the Next Guru, Guru Gobind Singh Saheb Ji have given Gurgadi to SGGS Maharaj Ji. Our Dear Sahilji is so confused about his own writings that how can he be able to interpret SGGS Maharaj so perfectly as he is proving every where in his every messages.
One thing he wrote SGGS Maharaj ji to mainu akal mili, Other thing he wrote SGGS Maharaj ji nu pado aape akal aa javegi, Other thing he wrote that Tusi sari jindagi na parde raho. All the things show that to Read or to not to read, every Gursikh needs to have permission of Sahilji. How disgusting is this that a super confused brain is talking about logics.
This is the main difference between A Gursikh And a Manmukh. Gursikh is finding the truth of life and Manmukh is finding only logics. I wanna give every answer to Sahilji that Why not it is written in SGGS Maharaj ji about who willbe the next Guru. Because Almighty Dhan Dhan Sri Gobind Singh Maharaj have not given any stance to Himself in SGGS Maharaj Ji because He was so Majestic and Charismatic but nothing wanted for Himself. He made Punjh Piaras and Given Gurgadi to SGGS Maharaj ji, for a bigger cause.
Sahilji is not a first person on earth who is questioning about our Gurus. That is our duty as Gursikhs that we provide more answers to such persons. Sahilji please read the below carefully to reach the truth, But may not you willbe agree on this also.

Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji & Bhai Mani Singh Ji
(Joint Jathedars)
baba_deep_singh_ji.jpg

Baba ji was born in the village of Pahuvind district Amritsar, in the year 1682. Baba ji's fathers name was Bhagto ji and mothers name was Jioonee. From a young age Baba ji had practiced reciting Gurbani, singing Kirtan and doing sangat of fellow Gursikhs, morning and night. He regularly went horse riding and training, in Shastar Vidya (weapons training). He was a lovable and popular character, who conducted himself very well. The people in his locality treated him with great respect because of his religious nature.
After the battle of Muktsar Sahib in 1704, Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj reached Damdama Sahib-Sabo Ki Talwandi, here Guru ji compiled Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh ji scribing all that Guru Ji uttered. Baba Deep Singh ji carried out the seva of providing the paper, pens and ink, for this great task of preparing Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Baba ji did this seva with the utmost love and respect. When Guru ji went to Sri Hazoor Sahib, Baba ji went along with Maharaj. Baba ji was present in the Panj Pyare when Guru Sahib ji gave the Gurgadi (the Throne of the Sikh Guruship) to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji at Sri Hazoor Sahib ji, Nanded. Along with Baba ji, Pyare Dharam Singh ji, Bhai Har Singh ji, Bhai Santokh Singh ji, and Bhai Gurbaksh Singh took part in this great seva, and completed the Ardas that passed the Gurgadi to our everlasting Master, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Just before leaving the world Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji ordered Baba Deep Singh ji to go back to Damdama Sahib and continue the Taksal (school) that taught Gursikhs the correct meanings and pronunciations of Gurbani. All the Gurdware at Damdama Sahib were also put under the management of Baba ji by Guru ji. Here Baba ji prepared Gurbani Pothis/Anthologies and sent them to numerous Sikh shrines and thus made a massive effect on promoting/spreading the message of the Guru. Baba ji also assisted Baba Banda Singh ji Bahadar in all of his battles between 1708 and 1715.
In 1716 Baba ji prepared four more Saroops (editions) of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. They were taken to the other four Takhats; Sri Akal Takhat Sahib Amritsar, Takhat Sri Harmandir ji Patna Sahib (Bihar), Takhat Sri Kesgarh Sahib Anandpur Sahib and Takhat Abichal Nagar Sach Khand Sri Hazoor Sahib Nanded (Maharashtar).
Baba Deep Singh ji was not only a great scholar in Gurmukhi (the language created by the Sikh Gurus), but also a great scholar of Arabic and Persian, he was the first writers of the Sikh Panth. Baba ji wrote a Saroop of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji in Arabic and sent it to the Middle East. This was a great service that was done by Baba ji for the Sikhs of these countries.
The Gursikhs of the Panth had and have great respect for the great scholar, philosopher and saint soldier Baba Deep Singh ji. The title of Nawab given to Bhai Sahib Kapoor Singh ji by Zakariaa Khan, out of respect was placed at the feet of Panj Pyare before it was taken up, Baba ji was present in these Panj Pyare. After Deewan Darbara Singh ji left the world for Sach Khand, two Jathe (battalions) in the form of Budha Dal and Tarna Dal were formed. Tarna Dal was made up of five sections each having a jathedar. Shaheed Baba Deep Singh ji, was appointed one of these five jathedars by the Sikhs. There were 2000 horse mounted Gursikhs in Baba ji's jatha. When Masr Rangar was disrespecting Sri Harmandir Sahib it was a Gursikh, Jathedar Budha Singh ji, from Baba ji's jatha that sent Bhai Sukha Singh and Bhai Mehtab Singh to avenge the sacrilege that was occurring (Masr Rangr had turned Sri Harimandir Sahib into a party hall, with prostitutes). Bhai Sukha Singh and Bhai Mehtab Singh decapitated Masr Rangar and his head at the feet of Jathedar Budha Singh ji when they came back. Baba ji heard news of Jahan Khan continuing atrocities against the Sikhs and the sacred Sarover (nectar pool) of Sri Harmandir Sahib. Baba ji reached Taran Taaran Sahib and bathed in the holy Sarover along with a jatha of 500 Gursikhs, all wearing clothes in the sacred colour of saffron and ready for battle. After making Karah Parshad (an offering made to Guru ji, made using butter, sugar, flour, water and Gurbani) and making the following ardas: "Until Sri Harimandir Sahib is free from the tyrants, I will not become shaheed." Baba ji along with their jatha set off for Sri Amritsar Sahib.
Both armies met each other in battle, with the battleground becoming full of blood. Yakoob Khan and Baba ji met each other on the battlefield, Baba ji hit Yakoob Khan's head so hard that he collapsed right there and was killed instantly. Upon seeing this Pathan Jahan Khan confronted Baba ji, both their heads were cut off as they struck each simultaneously. A Gursikh called out, "Baba ji, you promised to place your head at the feet of Sri Guru Ram Das Sahib ji at Sri Harimandir Sahib." When Baba ji heard this he picked up his head in his left hand, took up his sword in his right and continued fighting. The tyrants were so astounded by this event that some started to run away, as they left the battlefield they told their fellow soldiers that the General of the Sikhs is fighting without his head.
While fighting Baba ji progressed to the parkarma (the outer circle) of Sri Harmandir Sahib, with the Sikhs shouting war cries. Baba ji placed his head at the feet of Guru Sahib ji and after completing an ardas left the world for Sach Khand.

It is a fact that Baba Deep Singh proved himself as the hardest Chela of Guru Gobind Singh and No body on this earth dare to challenge him on this. Pls Sahilji are you finding any thing similar in your so called Guru, Then please send him to Amritsar without his Head and on his toes First then surely we will give you the remaining answers.

Sahilji may not you satisfy with this cause it is not written in SGGS Maharaj JI because you love to conquer SGGS Maharaj ji. But we as Gursikhs if we are then, It IS Written in our hearts that SGGS Maharaj ji is our everlasting Guru, Because we love our Guru not to conquer Him.

Akal mainu maff kare te sab nu sadbudi de.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected rosethorne Ji,

Our Veer Sahil Ji is gone to get the answers to the questions in post # 11. Let us see when he comes back.

He claimed that he will answer each one of them in very very long details.

forgive me please

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected rosethorne Ji,

very good post rosethorne Ji.

Our Veer Sahil Ji is gone to get the answers to the questions in post # 11. Let us see when he comes back and with what.

He made a big claim that he will answer each one of them in very very long details.

Poor Veer Sahil Ji, i hope Waheguru Ji open his eyes. i certainly feel bad about all this. sometimes even feel that these threads i had to start were little too much but nothing else was working.

i tried to reason with him-he went on and on
i tried to ignore him- he literally started calling me from every thread he visited to answer him, that too, time and again. and so on...

i hope he reads and understands what you have mentioned in the post above.

forgive me please

Feb 14, 2006
Surinder Kaur Cheema Ji writes, "i certainly feel bad about all this. sometimes even feel that these threads i had to start were little too much but nothing else was working."

Missionaries are a plague. Sometimes we need to have the same aggression and persistence as the missionaries. Otherwise, if they encounter no true opposition, they will turn Sikh site into propaganda site. You have done excellent job to counter false propaganda. Also Rosethorne Ji has given excellent and clear corrections as well. Thank you Ji.

DHAN DHAN SHAHEED JATHEDAR BABA DEEP SINGH JI!

Nov 29, 2006
GuruFateh..

Nice comment by every one..
I have read all comments except rosethorne .. as u r saying that comment is important..I will read that also..
May GOD open my/urs eyes.. jidi vi band he.. odi hi khole.. agar mein galt ha te meri.. nahi te twadi...

kher surinder jee behas karan naal kuch nahi hona...
eh poison nahi he.. he gurubani vich likhya rasta.. ki gurbani vich 10th door baare nahi likhya.???? padna jad tak mein jawaab deva.. oste vi koi comment do.. ki o vi misintrepretation he..
he hehe:)

AND
I have not gone anywhere to take answer.. but I have software-release to customers thats why m taking time..
SO I WILL ANSWER AFTER THAT.

Gurufateh

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
GuruFateh..

Nice comment by every one..
I have read all comments except rosethorne .. as u r saying that comment is important..I will read that also..
May GOD open my/urs eyes.. jidi vi band he.. odi hi khole.. agar mein galt ha te meri.. nahi te twadi...

kher surinder jee behas karan naal kuch nahi hona...
eh poison nahi he.. he gurubani vich likhya rasta.. ki gurbani vich 10th door baare nahi likhya.???? padna jad tak mein jawaab deva.. oste vi koi comment do.. ki o vi misintrepretation he..
he hehe:)

AND
I have not gone anywhere to take answer.. but I have software-release to customers thats why m taking time..
SO I WILL ANSWER AFTER THAT.

Gurufateh

Respected Veer Ji,

take unlimited time,

Again i am requesting you with folded hands- Please do not desrespect Gurbani again. it is very clear from your former posts that you have no knowledge about Gurbani.

thanks

and

forgive me please

rosethorne

SPNer
Aug 13, 2005
New Delhi
Dear Surinderji and harjasji thanks for encouraging me. Really thankful because I'm nothing at all.
One more aspect of this that Dhan Dhan Sri Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj had unlimited dimensions to write or even think. He was so Marvellous to any of the things. No miracles at all but so miraculous His Life Span is. In science's view only 3 dimensions are possible.
There are only 3 known dimensions of spatial existence/perception and time (relative motion of things), three dimensions and time with no evidence to suggest there are any more. There's no reasonable basis whatsoever for scientists or non-scientists to claim there are extra-dimensions just by generalizing the word "dimension" or hypothetically extended; speculation that is better for the "alien abduction" tabloid publications to suggest, not for science publications though.

Guru Gobind Singh Sahibji Have written Dasam Granth but at that time There were a few to understand it. But now so much people claiming but not knowing the original facts. These people like Sahilji are doing damage to sikh philosophy only. They are not with extra brain or kirpa of AkalPurakh. They are cunning. Sikhs are on the rise every time they had. Chardi Kala is part of there life. But some people like to intefere in that.
One story is written in DasamGranth's 5th Volume in Hikaa-itaan
that one king's having 4 sons. Guru Gobind Singh Had like 4th son of that King, fertilize sikhi in 5 piaras and so much a grown community it is now. That was His vision. How can Sahilji or anyother person like him can understand this.

Guru di Kirpa Kirpa Kehan naal Kirpa Nahi Hundi, Sach Shabd Guru samajh len te Kirpa jaroor hundi.
Gursikhan te Kirpa Hamesha Rehndi, Manmukhan de moonh Kaale Rehende.

WJJKKWJJF.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM