• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Controversial Curse, Black Magic (aka Toona) And Evil Spirits

sajsikh

SPNer
Jul 1, 2012
Sat Sri Akal ji. Right now i am going through toughest time of my life. A life changing business opportunity gets cancelled for no reason , it happened 2-3 times. I rather never been to rock bottom like right now. I am not too much into superstitions but in last 3 days nearly 3 people suggested me to GET MYSELF ChECKED , AS ki kisi syanay nu dikha le.

black-magic.jpg

So i really need a guidance. Is an ardas to akal purkh is nothing. What does guru ji or granth saheb said anything about it. I av earlier seen a lot babas gone to places and i had concluded dat tjere are certain tjings not normal but tjere is notging tjat wajeguru can jandle.

Or is getting into well of superstitions necessary to weed out lifes problems. I would like to know references of guru jis in this context i want to know opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Re: Curse,Black Magic(aka toona) and evil spirits

Sajsikhji,

We have already been down this road with your post on Spirits. The quotes that were displayed on that topic also hold good for this one too.

I do not understand why you are convinced you have some sort of curse on you, who would carry out the cursing? There is only Ek Onkar, so who is this entity that is causing your life problems?

Yes, an Ardas is pointless, unless I suppose you point your Ardas at this mysterious entity that seems to be denying you the business deals. Maybe a sacrifice? obviously human is difficult, but a mouse, you could sacrifice a mouse?

Ok, its bad new I am afraid, there is no magical utterance, no sant or baba, no Ardas, nothing that can save you.

The ONLY (apologies I know Gyaniji has the monopoly on caps, maybe if I paid a royalty fee each time?) thing that will save you is yourself. You have to change the way you live, think, and accept that if you live by Bani, you will reap the best of what is available.

Be responsible for yourself, make good decisions, and have some sort of sense of perspective, the toughest time in your life is not losing a business deal, its watching your family burn to death, its watching your loved ones die in front of you.

Try behaving like a Sikh in the face of adversity, being a rock, being a Giant, not valuing your life in terms of money, but valuing it in terms of what you are giving back into the system.

Failing that, I guess its down to the pet shop and a mouse size guillotine!

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom

Sikhi believes in Akaals will and accepting it. It also states you should try and change the things you can for yourself. There will be certain things you cannot change, for example if I lost my leg I would have to accept that. What I could change is rether than walking with a crutch, learn to walk with a prostetic, or even be like this chap:

000_par7212445_1341408119.jpg

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011

Ambersji

Some comments, my opinion only

My opinion is that superstitions arise when there is difficulty to understand karma and its fruit (results)

In the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji there are many quotes regarding Karma. Some are ambiguous, some refer it in the same way that other Hindu concepts and deities are referred, below is a pretty definitive one.
P128
ਹਰਿ ਰਸੁ ਚਾਖਹਿ ਸੇ ਜਨ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਵਣਿਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ हरि रसु चाखहि से जन निरमल निरमल नामु धिआवणिआ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥ Har ras cẖākẖahi se jan nirmal nirmal nām ḏẖi▫āvaṇi▫ā. ||1|| rahā▫o. Those who taste this essence of the Lord are the pure, immaculate beings. They meditate on the Immaculate Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||1||Pause||
ਸੋ ਨਿਹਕਰਮੀ ਜੋ ਸਬਦੁ ਬੀਚਾਰੇ ॥ सो निहकरमी जो सबदु बीचारे ॥ So nihkarmī jo sabaḏ bīcẖāre. Those who reflect upon the Shabad are beyond karma.
ਅੰਤਰਿ ਤਤੁ ਗਿਆਨਿ ਹਉਮੈ ਮਾਰੇ ॥ अंतरि ततु गिआनि हउमै मारे ॥ Anṯar ṯaṯ gi▫ān ha▫umai māre. They subdue their ego, and find the essence of wisdom, deep within their being.
ਨਾਮੁ ਪਦਾਰਥੁ ਨਉ ਨਿਧਿ ਪਾਏ ਤ੍ਰੈ ਗੁਣ ਮੇਟਿ ਸਮਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੨॥ नामु पदारथु नउ निधि पाए त्रै गुण मेटि समावणिआ ॥२॥ Nām paḏārath na▫o niḏẖ pā▫e ṯarai guṇ met samāvaṇi▫ā. ||2|| They obtain the nine treasures of the wealth of the Naam. Rising above the three qualities, they merge into the Lord. ||2||
ਹਉਮੈ ਕਰੈ ਨਿਹਕਰਮੀ ਨ ਹੋਵੈ ॥ हउमै करै निहकरमी न होवै ॥ Ha▫umai karai nihkarmī na hovai. Those who act in ego do not go beyond karma.
ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦੀ ਹਉਮੈ ਖੋਵੈ ॥ गुर परसादी हउमै खोवै ॥ Gur parsādī ha▫umai kẖovai. It is only by Guru's Grace that one is rid of ego.

From this we can assume that the concept of Karma has no place in Sikhism, it is a concept that is a ceiling to Naam. A concept we need to move on from.

It is also my opinion that we are already as merged with God as we can be, we just need to do away with the veils that do not allow us to see, hear, think, act and speak the truth.

To use computer speak, Creators message, essence is within us already, but as hidden files, Bani teaches us to allow our system to see these hidden files. Some spend precious time and money carrying out upgrades and increasing CPU power, better operating systems, etc, when all they need to do is amend their systems to see the hidden files, Tools>Folder Options>View>Show hidden files and folders.

Embers

SPNer
Aug 10, 2009
EU

Thank you Harry Ji
I wasn't aware of that when I posted. I have deleted my last post so it doesn't add further difficulty to dear sajsikh ji or others.

None the less your post above is very helpful for me and this raises some new thoughts and questions for me which I will explore in another thread perhaps :)

Sat Siri Akaal

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011

Thank you Harry Ji
I wasn't aware of that when I posted. I have deleted my last post so it doesn't add further difficulty to dear sajsikh ji or others.

None the less your post above is very helpful for me and this raises some new thoughts and questions for me which I will explore in another thread perhaps :)

Sat Siri Akaal

Ambersji

I wish you had not :), my last post remains my opinion only, backed up with a quote that I felt justified it. There are others here who would be in complete agreement with what you wrote, it is not for me to dictate what is posted or not, and if people do not post, how will there be dialogue, discussion, learning.

Follow your heart, if you think there is mileage in Karma within Sikhism, than stand up for that, lets us debate about it, from reading such debate, others will also learn something, from debating, we will learn something, even if we do not change our stance, at least we will know the argument for the other side, to see the other point of view.

Beware of anyone that feels they have a monopoly on the 'way'. All we can do is debate, discuss, keep an open mind, and respect others views.

Some views however are not worthy of respect, namely

Judge Dredd was a good movie
The Jeep Cherokee is a decent 4x4

lol lol lol lol lol

Embers

SPNer
Aug 10, 2009
EU

Thank you Harryji
I wasn't worried (nor can I be offended it seems), but I do think life is easier without Karma. It doesn't change cause and effect, but it does make focusing on God and good actions much easier if we are not constantly trying to back track through our history to understand what is going on today. The fact that it isn't 'generally' accepted is quite refreshing for me, as I had assumed it was. My focus is on Vedanta and Buddha Dharma more recently and hence I overlooked the differences. I am not here to champion either as it happens, but to answer a few lurking questions on my own mind.

The issue remains that cause and effect is still in play. The message to sajsikh ji is that by focusing on the better causes he is more likely to experience better results. In my opinion superstition and ritual will lead to incorrect results and in a sense risk a curse in the form of further unexpected or undesirable results. I do not believe in curses except if we program ourselves to believe we are a bad person or infected by something bad. This 'belief' is the root of all curses, the mistaken belief that something can sway us needs to be removed. Another reason why removing karma helps.

As you correctly say, there is only Sat - God - and hence no thing can sway us except His will. When our will is aligned with His Hukam then there is no need to consider curse or superstitious remedy, and I humbly suggest this avenue for exploration to sajsikh ji.

Best wishes to you!

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
All posts are well answered.
I understand how sajsikhji feels rockbottom , but this happens, it's life, it happens to all of us.
Trying to look for answers in cult voodoo or black majic may make you feel better- knowing that some **** is responsible.-BUT- it will NOT solve anything!!

WHY even go looking for reasons and people responsible ??

This is our weakness in handling problems, we either want a quick fix solution or we want to know why and who is responsible, it's always someone else and NOT yourself that you look at!!!

It doesn't matter what you put your rockbottom status down to, the REAL FACT is it is a ''State Of Mind'' and it is therefore NOT permanent. You can blame it on some witchcraft or on just bad luck. You could blame your karma or destiny or watever.
Infact whatever you bame does NOT matter.

The ONE thing that you have access to that can OVERIDE everything, including Karma, Luck, witchcraft and all that is -THE WORD OF THE GURU'S SHABAD.

If you go by this and absorb your mind into this, more than all the other problems bothering you, you will find that ALL will subside.
Find this 'Bliss' and 'Peace' within yourself by getting absorbed in the Word Of The GURU..

After all the rollercoaster rides that my life has taken, I have come to realise that even the worst ever moments were infact ''blessings in disguise''
I mean everything that happens, be it good or bad, has a knock on effect in moulding you. You can let it mould you into the ground and let all negatives take control. But you can also look into the benefits of all the bad events and how they have helped and made you better.

To progress in life we have to experience both good and bad, otherwise we would just be in an even deeper illusion. The illusion of maya is difficult enough to get to grips with, we shouldn't make it more difficult for ourselves.

Sometimes at times of feeling rock bottom, it helps our mind and body just to do some praying, this can just be simple repeat of waheguru gurmantra, ardaas or doing moolmantar or japji sahib. - You don't have to beg and ask that everything be fixed, you should just do it to divert your irritability and focus away from your worry.

The Lord knows exatly how you feel and what you need.
This is how I think that simple prayer can really help you get calm. It's not about reciting a prayer and list of all your needs.

Bin bolya sab kich jaanda - without uttering or being told, he knows all about all.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I am not a great fan of prayer, chanting, meditation, naam jaaping, call it what you will, however, I will share a story.

After my bypass operation, my leg has a tendancy to develop abcesses, and as my wife is a nurse, as well as a masochist, she delights in dealing with them, sometimes with a bit too much enthusiasm, anyway, its got the point where I hide them, as the pain can be quite bad while she is rooting about with a needle. The last one was pretty painful, and as I am not a great lover of pain, I tried to take my mind off by thinking of something else. I noted that closing my eyes, and slowly saying the word 'Waheguru' did indeed work wonders. The pain reduced, and seeing my leg get less tense, my wife carried on with even more vigour. Before I know what was happening, it was all over, and I turned round to face one impressed wife.

My argument in the past has always been any word could be used, say 'Lady Gaga', so I did try the words 'Lady Gaga', and I have to confess that instead of waterfalls, new born babies, trees, Creation etc being in mind, all I could think about was the dress made from meat, ok, not very peaceful
Touche Luckyji

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
If some relief can be obtained by chanting, in the face of physical or mental anguish, if it can distract the mind, then who is to say it is a bad thing.

If you think of Lady Gaga, you may think of things associated with her, if you think of Waheguru, you may think of Creator associated things, however, I do not believe for a minute there is any spiritual or 'connection' benefit.It is merely distracting the mind using basic techniques that have nothing to do with God. Also, there is no understanding, therefore no wisdom, better in my view, to understand, than to hide away in your mind.

Hope that clarifies my position :noticemunda:

Nov 14, 2004
Thailand

Ambersji,

I did not get a chance to read the post which you deleted, but was interested to read the part Harryji quoted in his response,

Quote: My opinion is that superstitions arise when there is difficulty to understand karma and its fruit (results)

It appeared that you were more or less on the right track. I don't know what made you change your mind, but I found it curious that you would suddenly throw Karma out of the picture, re:

Quote: but I do think life is easier without Karma.

This makes me question whether there was any understanding about Karma at all, or if it was only a label used to represent a personal view regarding cause and effect.

“Life is easier without Karma” is a position which can only reflect a world-view that is blinded by ignorance and driven by attachment. And this of course, is not only in the case of those who do not believe in karma, but almost all who do as well.

The real difficulty in understanding Karma is not the different explanations out there that has ever been given. There are many who do not have a problem thinking elaborate and complex ideas with regard to the concept. Others like to hear about and think in terms only of what they know. Different people are attached to different kinds of thinking. But whether one likes complex ideas or those that are easier to think about, the problem is in the ignorance and attachment. What is lacking in all cases is understanding, hence a sense of urgency, to attend to the reality “NOW”.

At any given moment there is only one mental or physical reality which appears, no story about “me” who is here and moving towards there. The story about “self” in the center of things is what everyone finds interesting, from which each person's preferred world view is built upon. Even in such beliefs as creator and creation where one then thinks oneself to be relatively insignificant, the motivating force is the same as in say, those who believe in this being the only life there is and therefore try to conquer as much territory as possible.

No energy is ever expended into understanding this present moment. No interest in this because here there is no place for the story of self, or the objects which self holds dear, i.e. people, things, Guru, nature, Hindu, Sikh, earth, universe, cosmos, God.

“Now” is never the object of interest until wisdom arises, at which point and for the first time, one sees that nothing else is worth knowing about. *This* is the beginning of seeing through Maya. If it is not this, then all talk about the need to overcome Maya can only be wishful thinking.

And it is in the present moment that understanding Karma takes place. So really, you have no basis absolutely, for saying that “life is easier without karma”, unless what you are in fact trying to promote is ignorance and attachment to Maya.

It doesn't change cause and effect,

The Buddha stated to the effect that whether or not he taught it, conditional relations and the law of cause and effect, (and this includes Karma) is what it is. But you are denying Karma, and so I am lead to believe that yours is a belief not based on that which is and ever will be, but exists only in your own imagination.

but it does make focusing on God and good actions much easier

It is clear now, that you have not begun to understand Karma. Karma is any volitional action through body, speech or mind which can only be known when it arises in the moment. So again I must question the object of your understanding when you suggest that, 'good actions then become much easier to focus upon'. What do you take for good and bad actions? Given that Karma is in fact a reality, I can only conclude that the good and bad that you refer to are only ideas / concepts, just as God is.

Indeed it is because we take concepts for real that the focus never comes to be directed towards the present moment reality. This means that God itself is a big diversion from “now”. In fact it has always been my impression that for someone who believes in God, if the value of good actions is seen to any extent, that this is not consequence of the belief, but in spite of it!

Perhaps this explains why belief in God and a correct understanding regarding Karma can't exist together. The latter demands the understanding of the reality vs. concept distinction, whereas the former requires that the particular concept is as a concept thought about / believed in.

if we are not constantly trying to back track through our history to understand what is going on today.

That Karma is a reality and is about moral cause and effect, this is understood by way of understanding which mental phenomena is of the nature of cause and which is resultant, as and when they arise. It does not involve having to think in terms of the past and future. You are expressing your own tendency to proliferate on the particular concept and not what it actually is.

The fact that it isn't 'generally' accepted is quite refreshing for me, as I had assumed it was. My focus is on Vedanta and Buddha Dharma more recently and hence I overlooked the differences. I am not here to champion either as it happens, but to answer a few lurking questions on my own mind.

I started responding immediately after reading the first two sentences and therefore did not know about your interest in Buddha Dharma. But since you say that Vedanta was also your interest, I reason that your take on the Buddha's teachings must therefore be flawed. But I am not here to champion the Buddha's teachings either. ;-) What I'm doing however, as in the past, is to counter attempts by some members here, to do away with Karma. Although it wouldn't be understood correctly, I still think that it is good to believe in this than, say acausality, determinism, randomness or some other ideas about moral cause and effect.

The issue remains that cause and effect is still in play. The message to sajsikh ji is that by focusing on the better causes he is more likely to experience better results.

What according to your understanding constitute “cause” and what is “result”?

In my opinion superstition and ritual will lead to incorrect results and in a sense risk a curse in the form of further unexpected or undesirable results.

Belief in superstition and rituals is denial of karma and is itself bad karma. Any wrong idea about moral cause and effect is wrong understanding, which is an unwholesome mental action. And although this does not directly lead to bad results in the form of sense experience or rebirth, it however encourages all other kinds of wrong actions through body, speech and mind. And these can result in unpleasant experiences through the senses. One has an impression of something being a “curse” because one does not understand that the unpleasant experience must be the result of some bad action performed by oneself in the past.

I do not believe in curses except if we program ourselves to believe we are a bad person or infected by something bad. This 'belief' is the root of all curses, the mistaken belief that something can sway us needs to be removed. Another reason why removing karma helps.

Where is the connection?
How is thinking oneself as bad the root of all curses? What if this follows from the perception regarding the extent of one's own ignorance and attachment? How is this related to the concept of karma? Are you perhaps trying to encourage 'positive thinking' of some kind? Are you saying to the effect that if one somehow came to perceive the extent of one's own defilements, that it is better to close one's eye to this and believe that it is not there?

As you correctly say, there is only Sat - God - and hence no thing can sway us except His will. When our will is aligned with His Hukam then there is no need to consider curse or superstitious remedy, and I humbly suggest this avenue for exploration to sajsikh ji.

Are you making a statement about moral cause and effect here? Are you suggesting that those who are superstitious, that this is due to God's will, likewise those who are not, this too is God's will? Is it then that according to you, God's will is a “cause”? If so, then can we infer that God's will has infinite variety of functions such that in one case it causes one person to think this way, and another person another way? Is your belief in God and my non-belief due to the influence of God?

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
“Life is easier without Karma” is a position which can only reflect a world-view that is blinded by ignorance and driven by attachment.
And it is in the present moment that understanding Karma takes place. So really, you have no basis absolutely, for saying that “life is easier without karma”, unless what you are in fact trying to promote is ignorance and attachment to Maya.
That would be, Confused ji, from your/the Buddhist point of view.... and unless I'm not mistaken, karma is not the subject of this thread.

But you are denying Karma, and so I am lead to believe that yours is a belief not based on that which is and ever will be, but exists only in your own imagination.
That's a pretty big judgement to make upon someone. :angryyoungkaur:

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2004
Thailand
Ishna ji,

That would be, Confused ji, from your/the Buddhist point of view.... and unless I'm not mistaken, karma is not the subject of this thread.

If my perception regarding all that I have expressed is that it is only a Buddhist viewpoint, I'd not bother with it. The perception is that it is the Truth, not Buddhist as against Sikh or anything else. The subject of the thread is about right and wrong viewpoints / beliefs which in the message you are responding to, I pointed out as being bad karma.

That's a pretty big judgement to make upon someone. :angryyoungkaur:

I don't know about big and small, but what I said is quite straightforward.
If karma is the truth, denying it can only come from believing in what must then be an illusion, or rather delusion.

Embers

SPNer
Aug 10, 2009
EU
Dear Confused Ji
I am happy to take up the question of karma and address your ideas above, but perhaps in a new thread based on your post, if you wish? I am not opposed to karma personally and we may find some common ground. Rather I acted on Harry Ji's post and the wiki page, which reads:

Sikhism believe that everything happens in Hukam(Supreme Command). A Person can do action only after thinking. The action which happened practically is actually part of Hukam (Whether Good or Bad in eyes of people). Sikhism does not believe in Karmic Philosphy at all.
Link: http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Karma

That was enough for me to take a new approach in answering the OP, on the grounds that the original poster is a Sikh and my earlier post may not have been appropriate if the wiki is right. The advice might be wrong or fraught with metaphysical issues, but it was an attempt to help and can be easily discarded.

Best wishes.

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Not getting the contract has two sides of it. One is your own beliefs in black magic or superstitions and the other is interference from another (a competitor using subliminal messages to defeat you). Both are psychological in nature.

There is no such thing as "toona tappa" - its just sheer nonsense. It affects one because of the repeated re-enforcements of such beliefs for e.g. a black cat passing in front of you - even Hindi movies are full of these influences.

The other is subliminal messages deliberately planted in your path so that you will loose. This is often used by Military and Espionage Agents to defeat an opponent.

But in Gurbani, we are reminded to do away with all sianapaN and submit to the Guru within. Because our true journey is beyond this human birth, sianapaN are not going to be of any use, so these clever tricks aren't accompanying our essence upon death of the fleshy garment.

Luckysingh

Writer
SPNer
Dec 3, 2011
Vancouver
Not getting the contract has two sides of it. One is your own beliefs in black magic or superstitions and the other is interference from another (a competitor using subliminal messages to defeat you). Both are psychological in nature.

There is no such thing as "toona tappa" - its just sheer nonsense. It affects one because of the repeated re-enforcements of such beliefs for e.g. a black cat passing in front of you - even Hindi movies are full of these influences.

Although it falls under the same category of non realistic thinking with applications, there is however quite a difference between black ocult toona or vodoo magic and superstitions.
The black cat crossing your path is more of a superstitous 'signal' whereas the black magic is messing with the dark side all in the name of harm and evil.

Superstitions have been going on for centuries and years and infact will continue for generations to come. To me they are quite harmless and are just physical things that one can do to get some luck or to avoid bad luck.
This is from simple common things like avoiding walking under ladders, friday the 13th, black cat- not sure if it means good or bad luck!!
-But whatever, people are always going to hope, they are always going to want to reach their goals in a quick fix if possible- so if something may give them luck then they will- I mean in reality it is harmless when compared to the dark black magic doings.
About the fact that young generations are set to continue with superstitions- let me give you a very recent example that I learned, but something that most the kids at school where my kids go were even aware of!!!!!
-It's amazing how much you can learn of little kids nowadays!!!

Over here in North America, sport is a real big issue for lots of kids. Everything from American football, baseball, basketball and hockey is extremely popular from kids at very young ages. Whilst in the UK, I only witnessed the huge popularity of soccer and street soccer due to lack of football fields etc.. compared to here.

Now, I find that winning and becoming champions is a huge thing, it's not always about the sport or having fun as I was taught when young. Even from elementary schools, they all have their own mascots that define all the sports team from that school, eg you have the tigers, the dragons, the leopard skins..etc.....etc...

-The other thing with the sports is that sometimes it seems necessary to help a student get a place or a scholarship into University or college. ie.. we know the jokes about black kids just being in uni because they are star basketballers or medic scholarships for a student that can help the uni's baseball team..etc..etc...
This is HUGE over here compared to UK, where the only thing that I ever encountered was private schools training for boat races so the kids could get into Oxford or Cambridge since they have the world famous students boat race!!

Now, because of all this drummed into kids from a young age, the sports I mentioned are Massive. This puts on pressure to the young kids that want to exceed and I was shocked to learn about some superstitions that most of these enthusiastic sport kids believe in so closely.- It has nothing to do with religion or being aethist even.
- Maybe some of you have noticed that on some residential streets you find a pair of sneakers (trainers or athletic shoes) with shoelaces tied hanging on the phone or power lines!!
Before I knew, I always wondered how someone had gone through the effort to get them there. Well a few days ago, I noticed one block that had several pairs hanging neatly and I pointed it out to my kids.
I was astonished when they informed me that they have been put there by wannnabe sport fanatics!!!! OR kids that want to succeed in their athletics and become professional!!! All these kids believe that if they put their athletic shoes and some are new pairs worth over 180 dollars!!!
then their sneakers will bring them luck from the heavens so that they may succeed to the maximum potential.****Absolutely crazy, but try telling that to these kids that demand more money from their parents for extra pairs!!
I was also informed how they have their own ''good luck'' chants done by cheerleaders and how lots of kids teams have good luck hand signals they do before and after scoring goals..etc..etc..
Thinking back, when I was a kid and I really needed to be basketball champion or something let's say, then if someone told me to sacrifice my Nikes to become school champion, then sadly I would have been naive enough to do exactly that- a kid doesn't let anything get in the way of their dreams!!

My point is that these kind of superstitions are certainly set to continue regardless of religous background, faith or culture.

But this voodoo and black magic stuff or ouja boards and seances trying to contact the other side is really a different ball game altogether and to me this is more harmful. As parents we would probably accept the innocent attempt by our own kids of sacrificing their Nikes to become year champions compared to them playing with a ouja board to get the same goal.- Meaning if I had a choice to have to choose one activity against the other, I would mostly go for the former rather than latter.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM